Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 09:41:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 [2167] 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376888 times)
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 10:30:55 PM

Could you please point out who now is in control when Garza was?

Quite the word salad there, my good man, but I will attempt to reply. The same primary pack of crooks who willingly implemented both the Hashlet fraud scheme and then the Paycoin fraud scheme are those that make up the various "Not Garza" factions who have control of the Paycoin development. You are convinced that these very same assholes who were rotten crooks a few months ago are now totally standup and honest guys. The level of denial involved in your thought process is mind boggling.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shinta_dekay1911

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 10:31:04 PM

no one gives a fuck u lil scrub cake I was moving 60p a month before prices went up in end of Aug at 1750x60 u ain't shit ur just a bag holding scrub fuck
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 10:33:08 PM

So, some stuff I have seen take place, not comprehensive or complete, just a brush over.

A nice staking platform has been added. Technical support for the coin is high class and responsive. A secondary platform is being built based on the XPYBiTS class. Some features have been added to wallet such as MicroPrimes, scraping addresses and other smaller features. There are some other global adoption and coin acceptance programmes in progress.  Prime Controller bidding has been reeled in and made transparent. A nice comprehensive wiki has been put together by a third party, and some of the community too. There are some other bits forthcoming. You will notice that there is little hype in the community, just facts and product.

There are also the backend work that no one sees, but you all understand this.

On the whole, some value is being given back to the Paycoin investors who were had over by Garza. This is just six months down the line, to be able to get to where they are with all the hacks, DDOS's and generalised hatred left over by Garza, this is quite an accomplishment.  

So basically nothing, just some tweaks to staking (which should have been tweaked down to 1%-5% months ago and left there) and no real features?

Nice attempt to blame hacks etc. There would be no hacks and DDOS if the coin wouldn't be so reliant on web wallets. It's a major design flaw, not something to be proud of. Fix the damn QT wallet, develop an Electrum-style lightweight wallet - that would maybe mean something. Even then you still need AN ACTUAL UTILITY for the coin to have a reason to exist. Inflation doesn't count.
krumblez

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Chickens will rule the world one day.

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 10:36:02 PM

There is a lot more than when Garza was in control, groundbreaking in fact, including the 3m coins on xpy.io, that doesn't just happen overnight does it. Still, not long now and the XPYBiTS programme will be around. And the best thing is, people are not being robbed anymore, they are actually getting stuff given back. And yes your comments will of course be heeded.

My tipjar: 19hyum5jc4QpX9zPaYELtEys4umaL4aKhF
────────The best high paying faucet websites for you to make free Bitcoins !────────
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 10:37:23 PM

There is a lot more than when Garza was in control, groundbreaking in fact, including the 3m coins on xpy.io, that doesn't just happen overnight does it. Still, not long now and the XPYBiTS programme will be around.

krumblez

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 10:40:58 PM

There is a lot more than when Garza was in control, groundbreaking in fact, including the 3m coins on xpy.io, that doesn't just happen overnight does it. Still, not long now and the XPYBiTS programme will be around.

Do you know a 'Wat' is a buddhist temple in Thailand / Southern Asia, amazing place that, sights, sounds, food is divine too.

────────The best high paying faucet websites for you to make free Bitcoins !────────
Paul Revere

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 10:42:42 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2015, 01:26:01 AM by Paul Revere

There is a lot more than when Garza was in control, groundbreaking in fact, including the 3m coins on xpy.io, that doesn't just happen overnight does it. Still, not long now and the XPYBiTS programme will be around. And the best thing is, people are not being robbed anymore, they are actually getting stuff given back. And yes your comments will of course be heeded.

I recall that you have in fact signed up for the GAWsuit. Is this correct? Did you make sure to send Shinners some BTC to help him set it up in Texas, where Garza has the best protection from any judgement in the USA, and then have you sign a document that says you give up your right to sue GAW or Garza on your own, and then he sits around and bemoans all the time he has put into setting up the "GAWsuit" in the Deadbeat State and actually hasn't even hired a lawyer yet.? How is that working out for you there Krumz?

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
krumblez

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 10:44:42 PM

I recall that you have in fact signed up for the GAWsuit. Is this correct? Did you make sure to send Shinners some BTC to help him set it up in Texas, where Garza has the best protection from any judgement in the USA, and then have you sign a document that says you give up your right to sue GAW or Garza on your own, and then he sits around and bemoans all the time he has put into setting up the "GAWsuit" in the Deadbeat State? How is that working out for you there Krumz?

I actually said earlier in this thread that I have not partaken in the GAWsuit, why? #1 I couldn't be bothered #2 I just want to move on and forget about the Garza debacle.

Paul Revere

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 10:51:11 PM

I recall that you have in fact signed up for the GAWsuit. Is this correct? Did you make sure to send Shinners some BTC to help him set it up in Texas, where Garza has the best protection from any judgement in the USA, and then have you sign a document that says you give up your right to sue GAW or Garza on your own, and then he sits around and bemoans all the time he has put into setting up the "GAWsuit" in the Deadbeat State? How is that working out for you there Krumz?

I actually said earlier in this thread that I have not partaken in the GAWsuit, why? #1 I couldn't be bothered #2 I just want to move on and forget about the Garza debacle.

Ah. I see. Thank you for replying. You still haven't answered what your association with Shinners and Bitlend.io is. Seems simple to me. Why not just answer?

krumblez

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 10:54:51 PM

Quite the word salad there, my good man, but I will attempt to reply. The same primary pack of crooks who willingly implemented both the Hashlet fraud scheme and then the Paycoin fraud scheme are those that make up the various "Not Garza" factions who have control of the Paycoin development. You are convinced that these very same assholes who were rotten crooks a few months ago are now totally standup and honest guys. The level of denial involved in your thought process is mind boggling.

Actual names please, don't hold back. Please do not skirt around this question, I can tell you, no one.

krumblez

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 10:56:10 PM

Ah. I see. Thank you for replying. You still haven't answered what your association with Shinners and Bitlend.io is. Seems simple to me. Why not just answer?

I have no weight there, I did beta test platform as a support element and have made a little btc off a few loans others have taken out there.

EDIT: I uploaded a better picture to BTCJAM now should you want to save that one too.

Paul Revere

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 11:09:02 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2015, 11:34:32 PM by Paul Revere

Actual names please, don't hold back. Please do not skirt around this question, I can tell you, no one.

All of those who worked for or contracted to GAW or Garza. They knowingly or unknowingly participated in a fraud scheme. I would argue that people who are tech guys who can't figure out that posting .png's on a webpage is not an actual physical miner are what we used to call in my hometown liars and any claim that did not know is invalid. I would include Adam as well. Bigtime.  I think he was given everything he had and still has possession (Paycoin- and we are talking serious amounts of money here- when the deals were struck - now it is stealing pennies from babies) of by his old highschool pal Josh Garza. This was payment for his part in the fraud scheme, specifically, the plan to separate Garza from the operation- at least in the public's eye. Adam was the perfect fit. The fake Christian bullshit and all. Utterly perfect to seem like the "knight in shining armor" that would separate the Evil Garza from your beloved Paycoin after it became apparent to even the dullest of the fucking Paycoiners that Garza was ripping them off (not naming names here Krumz Roll Eyes). The over the top fake public spats and shit. Fucking poor actors. Good enough script for dumbasses like you to buy though. And you STILL can't figure this shit out Krumz? Seriously?

krumblez

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 11:12:34 PM

All of those who worked for or contracted to GAW or Garza. They knowingly or unknowingly participated in a fraud scheme. I would argue that people who are tech guys who can't figure out that posting .png's on a webpage is not an actual physical miner are what we used to call in my hometown liars and any claim that did not know is invalid. I would include Adam as well. Bigtime.  I think he was given everything he had and still has possession of by his old highschool pal Josh Garza. This was payment for his part in the fraud scheme, specifically, the plan to separate Garza from the operation- at least in the public's eye. Adam was the perfect fit. The fake Christian bullshit and all. Utterly perfect to seem like the "knight in shining armor" that would separate the Evil Garza from your beloved Paycoin after it became apparent to even the dullest of the fucking Paycoiners that Garza was ripping them off (not naming names here Krumz Roll Eyes). The over the top fake public spats and shit. Fucking poor actors. Good enough script for dumbasses like you to buy though. And you STILL can't figure this shit out Krumz? Seriously?

Well, if that is your take on it, let it be that way. I could say I know something different, but nevermind, no one really cares about the details here anyway. I am going to bed now as a little ill. Catch up with you all in due course.

Paul Revere

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 11:14:42 PM

All of those who worked for or contracted to GAW or Garza. They knowingly or unknowingly participated in a fraud scheme. I would argue that people who are tech guys who can't figure out that posting .png's on a webpage is not an actual physical miner are what we used to call in my hometown liars and any claim that did not know is invalid. I would include Adam as well. Bigtime.  I think he was given everything he had and still has possession of by his old highschool pal Josh Garza. This was payment for his part in the fraud scheme, specifically, the plan to separate Garza from the operation- at least in the public's eye. Adam was the perfect fit. The fake Christian bullshit and all. Utterly perfect to seem like the "knight in shining armor" that would separate the Evil Garza from your beloved Paycoin after it became apparent to even the dullest of the fucking Paycoiners that Garza was ripping them off (not naming names here Krumz Roll Eyes). The over the top fake public spats and shit. Fucking poor actors. Good enough script for dumbasses like you to buy though. And you STILL can't figure this shit out Krumz? Seriously?

Well, if that is your take on it, let it be that way. I could say I know something different, but nevermind, no one really cares about the details here anyway. I am going to bed now as a little ill. Catch up with you all in due course.

Please, enlighten all of us here. Seriously. Man up there cowboy. I will wait for tomorrow, no problem. Then, can you please point out where I am wrong?

krumblez

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 11:21:09 PM

All of those who worked for or contracted to GAW or Garza. They knowingly or unknowingly participated in a fraud scheme. I would argue that people who are tech guys who can't figure out that posting .png's on a webpage is not an actual physical miner are what we used to call in my hometown liars and any claim that did not know is invalid. I would include Adam as well. Bigtime.  I think he was given everything he had and still has possession of by his old highschool pal Josh Garza. This was payment for his part in the fraud scheme, specifically, the plan to separate Garza from the operation- at least in the public's eye. Adam was the perfect fit. The fake Christian bullshit and all. Utterly perfect to seem like the "knight in shining armor" that would separate the Evil Garza from your beloved Paycoin after it became apparent to even the dullest of the fucking Paycoiners that Garza was ripping them off (not naming names here Krumz Roll Eyes). The over the top fake public spats and shit. Fucking poor actors. Good enough script for dumbasses like you to buy though. And you STILL can't figure this shit out Krumz? Seriously?

Please, enlighten all of us here. Seriously. Man up there cowboy. I will wait for tomorrow, no problem. Then, can you please point out where I am wrong?

My timezone is different from yours, please understand that.

Paul Revere

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 11:22:37 PM

Good night Krumz. Don't let the bedbugs bite.

Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 12:01:42 AM

Golly, here we go again, do they have many roundabouts where you (4) are from?  

Hard to believe that such a normal looking guy would behave like this, with the weird lies and now the bizzare fake total cognitive dissonance he is displaying.

Very strange behavior indeed.

Yay, can I get a MEME made now, I can upload a better picture if required

So, some stuff I have seen take place, not comprehensive or complete, just a brush over.

A nice staking platform has been added. Technical support for the coin is high class and responsive. A secondary platform is being built based on the XPYBiTS class. Some features have been added to wallet such as MicroPrimes, scraping addresses and other smaller features. There are some other global adoption and coin acceptance programmes in progress.  Prime Controller bidding has been reeled in and made transparent. A nice comprehensive wiki has been put together by a third party, and some of the community too. There are some other bits forthcoming. You will notice that there is little hype in the community, just facts and product.

There are also the backend work that no one sees, but you all understand this.

On the whole, some value is being given back to the Paycoin investors who were had over by Garza. This is just six months down the line, to be able to get to where they are with all the hacks, DDOS's and generalised hatred left over by Garza, this is quite an accomplishment.  

Wrong. Why are you so convinced that the guys who actually implemented the entire GAW/Paycoin fraud operation for Garza are now suddenly the opposite of the crooks that they were some months back? Garza or no Garza currently involved isn't the issue. The issue is that the same people whom you worship have had control of and/or have been developing Paycoin since it was conceived in Garza's asshole.

Don't know why you are shilling PayCoin so hard Krumz, your hero Garza fucked everyone.
Paul Revere

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 12:24:53 AM

Hilarious.  Cheesy

dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 01:10:10 AM

wtf u smoking bro I went to mjs elementary in whalley to start moved to mb sandford in Newton then moved to cloverdale in highschool then moved to Guildford and went to school in eastvan and boundry and Canada side I rolled with 856 in Calgary Alberta chapter when they were taking red deer and forestlawn I've spent time in Saskatchewan sasktoon doing game as well for 906 brown boy federation and my homie click is ckv and while I was in sask my homie Jesse hill clipped that kid in Langley is now serving life and I'm good friends with the Whiteside family so how abouts we meet up clown Thursday and I'll post pics on this forum of u getting ur head smashed in cause I do this shit for fun u lil bitch better yet u don't show up Thursday with time and place I giv u who's the rl spineless squido now u lil goof fuck I move pacs now and ship lil youngins in on greyhounds what the fuck it is u think ur on I'll put u right up into ur place fckin hot cap ur ass n Chuck u into a cube van and leave u on maine and easthastings

Cool story bro.

To think you used to be funny.  Now you're just, kinda, sad.
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 01:16:20 AM

Attention:  Krumz Krumblez

Pages: « 1 ... 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 [2167] 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: