Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:11:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 [2166] 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376888 times)
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 07:27:50 PM

For that I am honoured, others who have trodden these waters have gone away with their tails between their legs, and in fact I have only responded to the threats and foul mouthery but as is quite evident these facts will get twisted, so my dear sir, I do believe you argument stands no merit.
my eyes bleed to read anything this guy says its like I should just hang up a sign that says krumblez unsophisticated lyrical dancer will shit out paragraph like a phillibuster during a bill being passed like some politian

I used to MC at raves, you know. I can get lyrical if required  Grin
idc and I said unsophisticated and mc at a rave wtf is that they don't got mcs at raves they have djs that play songs and use a mix table oh so complex

Haha, yeah I DJ'ed too.
idc like I said do I sound like some hipster fuck boy

Do you really and honestly want an answer to that my friend? Cheesy
go fucking ahead u all bleed the same to me I'm a Canadian og from surrey been done work in Forest lawn Calgary and sasktoon Saskatchewan and got shit in k town Kingston Ontario pushing it into Brampton I got grower friends in chilliwack BC and buddies with Goonies in eastvan and homies with 7figure incomes owning dispensarys and hobby farms my life's colorful as fuck fuck even my best friend sister has full sleeves and face tats and is dateing  a rs boss atm

Dude, slow your roll.  You're from Cloverdale, and Cloverdale ain't SURREY.
excuse me? Ive lived in Newton Guildford whalley cloverdale aka surrey my entire life u lil scrub I was born also at surrey memorial hospital  not that it matters tbh and ATM I'm visitn family in chilliwack and tmw I'm working down the vedder road on my triad family friends farm wtf u on scrub? And ATM I got a residence in Fleetwood so errrr what u on fuck boy? Let me know if u got any other questions and tech white rock also is apart of surrey the only place I've nevr lived in the municipality fucking idiot

LOL, you're so full of shit.  You should also stop trying so hard, you're coming off like like a goof.  PS: White Rock is not part of Surrey the city or SURREY the gangland. I'd mspaint you a picture but what's the point?  Remember when you showed us your Facebook?  You ain't fooling no one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 07:36:44 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2015, 08:00:23 PM by Paul Revere

Mr Revere, did you not actually read back, it took a while of regurgitating rubbish to actually get questions, then when you did I answered, for the main part I have got threats and bad words, so, seriously. You can see what has happened in the last six months. It's all there in black and white.

I am actually not anyone important, I know quite little, I told you why I was here, to communicate, ie, talk and primarily to let you lot know about the closure of Zencloud - off my own back. So, rather than tap tap tapping away on the keyboards, let's get some stuff actually done around here. Your reputations do not make me feel any indifferent, in fact, I thought there was some solidarity here, but, alas, no.

I hope the other spaces in your days are actually filled with meaningful activities.

Who said I am not working? I have knocked down a wall and filled up both of our dumpsters since this morning, not to mention the fact that I truly am exploring writing about this saga. We moved out of the old master bath and closet into the now finished new bath and temporary closet just yesterday. I went in there and took out the entire bathroom and closet cabinets and fixtures, busted down the wall between the two, and cleared out all the mess. Laying out the cut for two 12" glass blocks to let some light into that cave.  There is a steel strap right where I would like to put one of them, of course. So that has been my day today. I have been posting here when I am resting, so fuck you and your feeble attempt at the old "I don't like what you say therefore you are a loser who lives in his mother's basement" horseshit.

Oh, and you have not answered ANY questions. Keep posting away though, seriously. Have at it.

Thank you for the update to your building activities, I hope you used the correct PPE and took all safety precautions.

I have been doing stuff too.

Thanks for the tips. FWIW, I was walking high steel before most of the people on this forum were born, and have been hard at building everything from Banks to Beach houses for over 30 years all over the USA now, so I do have a slight grasp of the trade.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
krumblez

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Chickens will rule the world one day.

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 08:12:47 PM

Mr Revere, did you not actually read back, it took a while of regurgitating rubbish to actually get questions, then when you did I answered, for the main part I have got threats and bad words, so, seriously. You can see what has happened in the last six months. It's all there in black and white.

I am actually not anyone important, I know quite little, I told you why I was here, to communicate, ie, talk and primarily to let you lot know about the closure of Zencloud - off my own back. So, rather than tap tap tapping away on the keyboards, let's get some stuff actually done around here. Your reputations do not make me feel any indifferent, in fact, I thought there was some solidarity here, but, alas, no.

I hope the other spaces in your days are actually filled with meaningful activities.

Who said I am not working? I have knocked down a wall and filled up both of our dumpsters since this morning, not to mention the fact that I truly am exploring writing about this saga. We moved out of the old master bath and closet into the now finished new bath and temporary closet just yesterday. I went in there and took out the entire bathroom and closet cabinets and fixtures, busted down the wall between the two, and cleared out all the mess. Laying out the cut for two 12" glass blocks to let some light into that cave.  There is a steel strap right where I would like to put one of them, of course. So that has been my day today. I have been posting here when I am resting, so fuck you and your feeble attempt at the old "I don't like what you say therefore you are a loser who lives in his mother's basement" horseshit.

Oh, and you have not answered ANY questions. Keep posting away though, seriously. Have at it.

Thank you for the update to your building activities, I hope you used the correct PPE and took all safety precautions.

Thanks for the tips. FWIW, I was walking high steel before most of the people on this forum were born, and have been hard at building everything from Banks to Beach houses for over 30 years all over the USA now, so I do have a slight grasp of the trade.

In my younger days I did a lot of steel erection but later for quite a long time I was a tree surgeon, now these come in many different flavours, we dealt with Dead, dangerous and diseased trees. I still play with trees and chainsaws. I have set up a web site here, where I have relocated but have little reputation in the local area, well, it's difficult to get started again - just a waiting game I guess until something comes along. I would not want to do it full time again as I doubt my body could take the punishment.

My tipjar: 19hyum5jc4QpX9zPaYELtEys4umaL4aKhF
────────The best high paying faucet websites for you to make free Bitcoins !────────
Paul Revere

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 08:32:44 PM

In my younger days I did a lot of steel erection but later for quite a long time I was a tree surgeon, now these come in many different flavours, we dealt with Dead, dangerous and diseased trees. I still play with trees and chainsaws. I have set up a web site here, where I have relocated but have little reputation in the local area, well, it's difficult to get started again - just a waiting game I guess until something comes along. I would not want to do it full time again as I doubt my body could take the punishment.

Wow, that is truly fascinating. Now. Why do you like being a Paycoiner? What is the hook? For you, is it just getting to be a petty tyrant on the scam forums ? Do you enjoy the thrill of hanging around with a bunch of crooks? Do you derive pleasure from watching as unwary marks are fleeced by your Family? What exactly is the draw? It has to be pretty darned strong to drive you to depths of depravity like brazenly accusing me of "posting pictures of your dead fowl" , even going so far as to lie that you had screens, as if I were devilishly laughing about their misfortune, when in fact I had only posted a comment that I thought it was tragic? I thought perhaps you were just a delusional clown, but now it is becoming clear that perhaps you have some sort of twisted visions of grandeur of being part of the GAW Gang, or something of that nature.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
krumblez

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 08:37:34 PM

Wow, that is truly fascinating. Now. Why do you like being a Paycoiner? What is the hook? For you, is it just getting to be a petty tyrant on the scam forums ? Do you enjoy the thrill of hanging around with a bunch of crooks? Do you derive pleasure from watching as unwary marks are fleeced by your Family? What exactly is the draw? It has to be pretty darned strong to drive you to depths of depravity like brazenly accusing me of "posting pictures of your dead fowl" , even going so far as to lie that you had screens, as if I were devilishly laughing about their misfortune, when in fact I had only posted a comment that I thought it was tragic? I thought perhaps you were just a delusional clown, but now it is becoming clear that perhaps you have some sort of twisted visions of grandeur of being part of the GAW Gang, or something of that nature.

I LOL'ed then, thanks for that.

────────The best high paying faucet websites for you to make free Bitcoins !────────
Paul Revere

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 08:47:08 PM

Huh You are also proving to be quite an imbecile.

Sooooo, what is "it"? What is it about being a Paycoiner that has brought you to a point in your life where you will literally make up a twisted lie about someone who points out the malign of your behavior?

krumblez

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 08:49:55 PM

brb

krumblez

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 08:55:21 PM

Revere, you are off the hook regarding chuck pics, but I still believe you are a fowl mouthed lowlife.

Paul Revere

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 09:06:45 PM

Revere, you are off the hook regarding chuck pics, but I still believe you are a fowl mouthed lowlife.

So, let me get this straight. You are saying that spending my time trying to prevent the scammers you hang out with from getting more victims makes me a lowlife, and you helping these rotten fucks to commit their fraud scams which have really fucked some people quite badly, makes you some sort of hero. You sir, are an absolute fucking imbecile.

krumblez

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 09:17:10 PM

For the services you perpetrate, maybe there is some tiny merit there, in your own way. I am talking about your overall language, on this and other threads, the way you treat people is despicable, I have a feeling your are a burly man from your past work life and experiences, but I would second guess you would not talk to people in 'real life' that way? You throw more fucks than a bargain promotion weekend at a whorehouse; you know that sort of language lowers your overall self esteem and general outlook right, let alone what other perceive of you? I have a feeling you do not care about this whatsoever, and as I tried to ask earlier, why not make a difference, rather than an indifference?

Paul Revere

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 09:23:35 PM

For the services you perpetrate, maybe there is some tiny merit there, in your own way. I am talking about your overall language, on this and other threads, the way you treat people is despicable, I have a feeling your are a burly man from your past work life and experiences, but I would second guess you would not talk to people in 'real life' that way? You throw more fucks that a bargain weekend at a whorehouse; you know that sort of language lowers your overall self esteem and general outlook right, let alone what other perceive of you? I have a feeling you do not care about this whatsoever, and as I tried to ask earlier, why not make a difference, rather than an indifference?

I have made plenty of positive difference. There are quite a number of messages in my box from people who got alerted to the GAW / Paycoin fraud operation through this thread that have thanked me for my part in exposing these crooks. Any single one of those messages would be plenty of justification for me to pursue this scheme and try to unravel it's inner workings and overall gameplan.

The only difference that you have made is that the scam has hooked in more victims and ripped them off for more money.

See the difference?

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 09:24:53 PM

For the services you perpetrate, maybe there is some tiny merit there, in your own way. I am talking about your overall language, on this and other threads, the way you treat people is despicable, I have a feeling your are a burly man from your past work life and experiences, but I would second guess you would not talk to people in 'real life' that way? You throw more fucks that a bargain weekend at a whorehouse; you know that sort of language lowers your overall self esteem and general outlook right, let alone what other perceive of you? I have a feeling you do not care about this whatsoever, and as I tried to ask earlier, why not make a difference, rather than an indifference?

Do you also evade questions IRL the way you do here and get all pissy when you barge in people's houses and they don't welcome you with open arms? Speaking of houses, how's that glass one of yours holding up?
vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 09:26:59 PM

Do you also evade questions IRL the way you do here and get all pissy when you barge in people's houses and they don't welcome you with open arms?

Actually... that sounds like a fun thing to do... just have to make sure you're not doing it in a stand your ground state in the US...

This space not for rent...
krumblez

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 09:29:53 PM

Golly, here we go again, do they have many roundabouts where you (4) are from? 

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 09:47:58 PM

Fowl / chicken, oh golly, do keep up   Grin

I'm trying to cut through it all here and its a sensible question which i'll ask again and politely.

#1 What has the current teampaycoin dev's added to the coin code/feature wise since taking over. I'm after the interesting things.

I'm asking this as a serious question. Telling people to google it isn't an answer. You came here to offer to answer questions and i'll reduce what i'm curious about to just that one question. Can you please answer it? Listing all the features, additions and changes they have added.
Paul Revere

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 09:53:59 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2015, 10:06:22 PM by Paul Revere

Hard to believe that such a normal looking guy would behave like this, with the weird lies and now the bizzare fake total cognitive dissonance he is displaying.

Very strange behavior indeed.

krumblez

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 10:16:20 PM

Hard to believe that such a normal looking guy would behave like this, with the weird lies and now the bizzare fake total cognitive dissonance he is displaying.

Yay, can I get a MEME made now, I can upload a better picture if required

So, some stuff I have seen take place, not comprehensive or complete, just a brush over.

A nice staking platform has been added. Technical support for the coin is high class and responsive. A secondary platform is being built based on the XPYBiTS class. Some features have been added to wallet such as MicroPrimes, scraping addresses and other smaller features. There are some other global adoption and coin acceptance programmes in progress.  Prime Controller bidding has been reeled in and made transparent. A nice comprehensive wiki has been put together by a third party, and some of the community too. There are some other bits forthcoming. You will notice that there is little hype in the community, just facts and product.

There are also the backend work that no one sees, but you all understand this.

On the whole, some value is being given back to the Paycoin investors who were had over by Garza. This is just six months down the line, to be able to get to where they are with all the hacks, DDOS's and generalised hatred left over by Garza, this is quite an accomplishment.  

Shinta_dekay1911

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 10:19:22 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2015, 10:37:55 PM by Shinta_dekay1911

For that I am honoured, others who have trodden these waters have gone away with their tails between their legs, and in fact I have only responded to the threats and foul mouthery but as is quite evident these facts will get twisted, so my dear sir, I do believe you argument stands no merit.
my eyes bleed to read anything this guy says its like I should just hang up a sign that says krumblez unsophisticated lyrical dancer will shit out paragraph like a phillibuster during a bill being passed like some politian

I used to MC at raves, you know. I can get lyrical if required  Grin
idc and I said unsophisticated and mc at a rave wtf is that they don't got mcs at raves they have djs that play songs and use a mix table oh so complex

Haha, yeah I DJ'ed too.
idc like I said do I sound like some hipster fuck boy

Do you really and honestly want an answer to that my friend? Cheesy
go fucking ahead u all bleed the same to me I'm a Canadian og from surrey been done work in Forest lawn Calgary and sasktoon Saskatchewan and got shit in k town Kingston Ontario pushing it into Brampton I got grower friends in chilliwack BC and buddies with Goonies in eastvan and homies with 7figure incomes owning dispensarys and hobby farms my life's colorful as fuck fuck even my best friend sister has full sleeves and face tats and is dateing  a rs boss atm

Dude, slow your roll.  You're from Cloverdale, and Cloverdale ain't SURREY.
excuse me? Ive lived in Newton Guildford whalley cloverdale aka surrey my entire life u lil scrub I was born also at surrey memorial hospital  not that it matters tbh and ATM I'm visitn family in chilliwack and tmw I'm working down the vedder road on my triad family friends farm wtf u on scrub? And ATM I got a residence in Fleetwood so errrr what u on fuck boy? Let me know if u got any other questions and tech white rock also is apart of surrey the only place I've nevr lived in the municipality fucking idiot

LOL, you're so full of shit.  You should also stop trying so hard, you're coming off like like a goof.  PS: White Rock is not part of Surrey the city or SURREY the gangland. I'd mspaint you a picture but what's the point?  Remember when you showed us your Facebook?  You ain't fooling no one.
wtf u smoking bro I went to mjs elementary in whalley to start moved to mb sandford in Newton then moved to cloverdale in highschool then moved to Guildford and went to school in eastvan and boundry and Canada side I rolled with 856 in Calgary Alberta chapter when they were taking red deer and forestlawn I've spent time in Saskatchewan sasktoon doing game as well for 906 brown boy federation and my homie click is ckv and while I was in sask my homie Jesse hill clipped that kid in Langley is now serving life and I'm good friends with the Whiteside family so how abouts we meet up clown Thursday and I'll post pics on this forum of u getting ur head smashed in cause I do this shit for fun u lil bitch better yet u don't show up Thursday with time and place I giv u who's the rl spineless squido now u lil goof fuck I move pacs now and ship lil youngins in on greyhounds what the fuck it is u think ur on I'll put u right up into ur place fckin hot cap ur ass n Chuck u into a cube van and leave u on maine and easthastings
Paul Revere

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 10:23:13 PM

Yay, can I get a MEME made now, I can upload a better picture if required

So, some stuff I have seen take place, not comprehensive or complete, just a brush over.

A nice staking platform has been added. Technical support for the coin is high class and responsive. A secondary platform is being built based on the XPYBiTS class. Some features have been added to wallet such as MicroPrimes, scraping addresses and other smaller features. There are some other global adoption and coin acceptance programmes in progress.  Prime Controller bidding has been reeled in and made transparent. A nice comprehensive wiki has been put together by a third party, and some of the community too. There are some other bits forthcoming. You will notice that there is little hype in the community, just facts and product.

There are also the backend work that no one sees, but you all understand this.

On the whole, some value is being given back to the Paycoin investors who were had over by Garza. This is just six months down the line, to be able to get to where they are with all the hacks, DDOS's and generalised hatred left over by Garza, this is quite an accomplishment.  

Wrong. Why are you so convinced that the guys who actually implemented the entire GAW/Paycoin fraud operation for Garza are now suddenly the opposite of the crooks that they were some months back? Garza or no Garza currently involved isn't the issue. The issue is that the same people whom you worship have had control of and/or have been developing Paycoin since it was conceived in Garza's asshole.

krumblez

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 10:25:56 PM

Could you please point out who now is in control when Garza was?

Pages: « 1 ... 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 [2166] 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: