Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:28:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 [2253] 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 2282 2283 2284 2285 2286 2287 2288 2289 2290 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 2302 2303 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376856 times)
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 12:00:21 PM

"We feel the Proof of Work (PoW) model is broken," said Mark' "We're seeing now with the large Bitcoin farms in China, the arms race has gotten to the point where mining is a zero sum game."

"By starting semi-centralized with ionomy.com"

Translation the proof of work model is broken because we don't have the funds available to get enough hashing power to make money. Therefore we feel its much better to control the supply ourselves and choose the stake rate whilst giving ourselves a premine. This model isn't broken (for us) as we make cash.

Remember innovative does not make a coin. A coining be used by teh world.. that make a coin.

I love how they say they feel the model is broken but don't say how or why.

Its just they feel because they make no fuckin money. Mr Coins... are you taking note of this..? remember its round 2 and you have a chance this time to actually listen to it.

These dicks actually offer nothing that isn't already in another coin. Ok so lets move from POW and go POS. They forked blackcoin or whatever coin.. so what benefit do they have over choosing the stake rate and what people get.... why not use an existing coin....? There needs to be a reason to make a new coin and changing a percent rate, icon, image etc isn't enough.

Listen and stop being a sheep.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BattleFish6

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 12:26:54 PM

I doubt it's really you. But no, Homero only deserves 50% of a life sentence, you deserve the other half for being complicit in fraud. Especially when you were dumping while pumping.

Can you explain how you did technical analysis on Homero and the caf? Did you trace his vest?  Did you get a lobotomy first? Or were you born with a disability?

The criminal JG must be very pleased to find his victims only consider him 50% responsible. He must be laughing holding the 100% of BTC he gained from the scam.

If your logic is correct, then every victim was complicit in the fraud. JG must be very happy with this analysis. Maybe he'll even use it in court as his defence, if it ever gets that far.

I doubt Josh is holding anything. He immediately frittered it all away in the same ostentatious displays of his nouveau riches that attracted you to his scam in the first place.

Jets, Cars and hotels, even when rented, do not come cheap. Neither does maintaining an entourage or paying the salaries of the people who staff the front you called a company so you can make-believe you are a CEO.

You see a "particularly clever scammer", I see a serial con-man who is so chronically unable to fulfill even basic life obligations that it bubbles over into his associates like an outbreak of the plague. In other words, the "clever scam" here is simply how he spent so much stupid  money like a drunken sailor that he managed to attract other people who wanted to do the same thing, if only because JG wasn't really so different than them, so why shouldn't they also have what he does?

So it's really hollow to see you here, fondling your empty bag and bemoaning how his is full. Actually, no, his is empty. AS IT ALWAYS WAS. It only temporarily appeared full because the money that was previously in *your* bag passed through it, and that money only changed hands because you wanted, via sympathetic magic, for your bag to be able to shit money like his did.

And you act like a passive victim when you were cheerleading all along, asking others to pass money through JG's bag in the hopes that such an activity would transform your bag, and when that sorcery still inexplicably failed to work, you provided false promises and information. But the incantation STILL failed, and so you started pumping the activities of his associates, etc..

Until now, when you advocate the gawsuit (which absolutely does not exist in any actual form: Shinners didn't even ask for those affidavits to be notarized ffs, and he's supposedly going to hand them all off to some law firm which has NO contact with ANY of the non-notarized affiants? Are you fucking kidding? The lawyers would be *lucky* if the judge immediately threw it out, the judge could sanction them on the spot, forget just referral to the bar) and this ion nonsense.

You have always been wrong, and you have consistently made war on those who were actually right. Instead of recanting, you simply chalk it up to egos, saying you couldn't back down because tempers ran too hot and it would be too embarrassing to admit that you are an idiot.

And saying, by the way, that you are also responsible does not actually diminish JG's culpability at all. Because, moron, if two people are involved in the same murder, they don't each get "half-sentences." Once again, you have no idea what you are talking about but you are incapable of shutting your mouth.

Mr-Coins

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 12:35:08 PM

I doubt it's really you. But no, Homero only deserves 50% of a life sentence, you deserve the other half for being complicit in fraud. Especially when you were dumping while pumping.

Can you explain how you did technical analysis on Homero and the caf? Did you trace his vest?  Did you get a lobotomy first? Or were you born with a disability?

The criminal JG must be very pleased to find his victims only consider him 50% responsible. He must be laughing holding the 100% of BTC he gained from the scam.

If your logic is correct, then every victim was complicit in the fraud. JG must be very happy with this analysis. Maybe he'll even use it in court as his defence, if it ever gets that far.

I doubt Josh is holding anything. He immediately frittered it all away in the same ostentatious displays of his nouveau riches that attracted you to his scam in the first place.

Jets, Cars and hotels, even when rented, do not come cheap. Neither does maintaining an entourage or paying the salaries of the people who staff the front you called a company so you can make-believe you are a CEO.

You see a "particularly clever scammer", I see a serial con-man who is so chronically unable to fulfill even basic life obligations that it bubbles over into his associates like an outbreak of the plague. In other words, the "clever scam" here is simply how he spent so much stupid  money like a drunken sailor that he managed to attract other people who wanted to do the same thing, if only because JG wasn't really so different than them, so why shouldn't they also have what he does?

So it's really hollow to see you here, fondling your empty bag and bemoaning how his is full. Actually, no, his is empty. AS IT ALWAYS WAS. It only temporarily appeared full because the money that was previously in *your* bag passed through it, and that money only changed hands because you wanted, via sympathetic magic, for your bag to be able to shit money like his did.

And you act like a passive victim when you were cheerleading all along, asking others to pass money through JG's bag in the hopes that such an activity would transform your bag, and when that sorcery still inexplicably failed to work, you provided false promises and information. But the incantation STILL failed, and so you started pumping the activities of his associates, etc..

Until now, when you advocate the gawsuit (which absolutely does not exist in any actual form: Shinners didn't even ask for those affidavits to be notarized ffs, and he's supposedly going to hand them all off to some law firm which has NO contact with ANY of the non-notarized affiants? Are you fucking kidding? The lawyers would be *lucky* if the judge immediately threw it out, the judge could sanction them on the spot, forget just referral to the bar) and this ion nonsense.

You have always been wrong, and you have consistently made war on those who were actually right. Instead of recanting, you simply chalk it up to egos, saying you couldn't back down because tempers ran too hot and it would be too embarrassing to admit that you are an idiot.

And saying, by the way, that you are also responsible does not actually diminish JG's culpability at all. Because, moron, if two people are involved in the same murder, they don't each get "half-sentences." Once again, you have no idea what you are talking about but you are incapable of shutting your mouth.

I personally consider him a "particularly clever scammer" because he was the first to pull the wool over my eyes. Yup, I was a fool.

To be honest, it was personal greed that lost me my BTC. I deserved it. Lesson learned. I had several very good coin investments in a row - I got complacent.

Anyone who knew it was a scam was complicit. That does not include me nor pretty much all other victims either.

As to what he did with his ill gotten gains, I can only guess. Will justice be done? I hope so.
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 12:37:19 PM

Can you explain how you did technical analysis on Homero and the caf? Did you trace his vest?  Did you get a lobotomy first? Or were you born with a disability?

As for regular people who sold out at a profit - and there were a lot of them... I am truly pleased for them. They made a good trade and averted a complete loss. Unfortunately, I was not one of them. (although I wish I was)

First I'm not a victim, second, yes, gawtards should be prosecuted for stupidity.

CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 02:07:40 PM

So Mr-Coins, do you believe POW is dead and the future of crypto is a centralized coin created by a team that has a proven track record of failure? Please explain why POW is dead and the benefits of a centralized coin controlled by an entity that time and time again proved their ignorance in keeping people's funds secure. Please, please, please how and why ION is revolutionary. Please, please, please.

And please keep on with the "I'm the victim" bullshit, it's quite comical! Is the SEC going to be approving ION as well?

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 02:46:20 PM

Just because I was wrong, and I lost a ton of money, that does not mean I have no right to speak.

I was wrong. I paid for it. A lot of people were wrong. They paid for it.

There is one person that has paid nothing yet. JG.

There is a massive difference between being wrong and what you did.

I use social media like everyone else. I post/tweet/share what I am doing, just like everyone else. That's what social media generally is.

To accept twitter users (and there were a lot of them) share the responsibility of JG really eases the load off JG.

For me, JG is 100% responsible for his intent to steal.

Absolutely. And you are 100% responsible for promoting that fraud. SEC approval - that wasn't tweeting about something you were "doing", it was something you made up to pump XPY.

You keep whining that you lost money but I haven't seen you take any responsibility for blatant lying and aggressive shilling. You just came back to shill some more for ION as if nothing happened.

Nice try playing the victim however you've shown yourself to be a militant pump'n'dumper working hand-in-hand with known scammers. Perhaps your goal now is to discredit ION by associating with them, in which case - well done. Keep it up.

I personally consider him a "particularly clever scammer" because he was the first to pull the wool over my eyes. Yup, I was a fool.

To be honest, it was personal greed that lost me my BTC. I deserved it. Lesson learned. I had several very good coin investments in a row - I got complacent.

Anyone who knew it was a scam was complicit. That does not include me nor pretty much all other victims either.

As to what he did with his ill gotten gains, I can only guess. Will justice be done? I hope so.

So based on the highlighted statement e.g. bitpop was complicit and you were not?

That's probably a half dozen fallacies in two short sentences. I hope you're just trolling us because a real person who thinks like that would be a danger to anyone around them.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 03:01:14 PM

All of his comments are nothing but logical fallacies. Written like a true scammer he side steps every question and promotes his own agenda. He was asked the same questions 3-4 times and never once actually answered the question. He went straight to the "I'm the victim here guys" response.

BattleFish6

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 03:08:56 PM

Oh, no, no, no!

The fact that JG is 100% responsible precludes anyone else from having any other responsibility whatsoever.

You see, MrCoins can't be responsible for lying about SEC approval (a subject he continually elides), nor can he be responsible for continuing to disseminate lies even now (like promoting the gawsuit which is plainly false).

Nope.

You see, he was just "wrong" and he lost money. So he's a victim.

You know, just like if you are a getaway driver in a bank robbery, and you get double-crossed out of your share of the robbery proceeds, you're entirely innocent of anything! You won't do any prison time because you didn't actually rob the bank yourself, and since the "real" bank robbers have all the money, you're out of pocket for the gas and car! A victim! You see!

Nope, criminally-speaking, such a person would walk free. We couldn't do anything to him without lessening the criminal culpability of the others. Just like how if five people rob a bank together, they each can only do 2 years if the maximum sentence for bank robbery is ten years. You know, basic math.

And morally-speaking, we should feel sorry for him! He "lost" money in the sense that not only did he fail to receive money stolen from others, he completely lost his initial seed money that was supposed to help fund that robbery as well! How horrible!

Look, yes, people TOLD him that he was participating in a bank robbery. But, look, they were REALLY mean about it! And he couldn't admit they were right, that he was indeed indulging in criminality, because that would have been really embarrassing. So, honestly, he *HAD* to drive the getaway car, and basically it's really the fault of everyone who vehemently told him NOT to do it, because they were so harsh it was easier to just go along with it. Oh, and the "real" robbers too!

I mean, don't you spend all your time wondering what they did with their ill-gotten wealth? What they spent it on? How they are living now? Wouldn't it be great if I got a part of that too.I FEEL SO BAD FOR ALL THE VICTIMS, OF WHICH I AM ONE. Thinking of all the money they got? How full their bag is when compared to my empty one?I AM NOT AT ALL JEALOUS OF SUCH HORRIBLE BEHAVIOR, WHICH IS NOT MY FAULT AND CAN ONLY BE DIMINISHED BY ME ACCEPTING ANY BLAME.

Or, you know, simply not pumping any crypto-scheme ever again. That's too much to ask. Free Speech. It's not HIS fault that people believed his lies on social media and bought into XPY. You see, Josh is a criminal...because, like, people believed his lies...on social media... and bought XPY....

Join the gawsuit! Buy ION!
Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 03:42:34 PM

I came along for some reasonable discussion, and as I expected, just got abuse.

I'm not whining I lost money - I blame myself and my greed. How many times do I have to say this?

I've made plenty of money on other coins. You can't win them all. But being scammed was a new experience. I learnt something from it and I hope everyone else did too or you are at risk of it happening again.

I do not consider tweeting about my investments as "promotion". Otherwise, I was one of many hundreds of people "promoting" the scam.

If anyone wishes to conduct a reasonable discussion, then I am game. If not, thanks for your time Smiley
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 03:54:52 PM

People tried to have a reasonable conversation with you but you dodged the questions and put on the "I'm a victim here" mask. Try answering the tough questions instead of dancing around them for 4 posts. That makes people frustrated.

You may not see your tweets as promotion but many others do. "I didn't know" isn't an excuse.

So, reasonable conversation requested: So do you feel that POW mining is dead? Since you are such a huge supporter and fan of ION. If POw mining is dead, why are you mining ethereum? Also, what aspects of the coin make it so revolutionary from the coin it was cloned from.

Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 04:10:49 PM

If I missed any questions, then please post them again. I have not intentionally "dodged" anything as I have nothing to dodge. Of course, I am not going to walk into a deliberate attack/tirade of abuse as I have better things to do with my time, but I always have time for reasonable discussion.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 04:20:33 PM

If I missed any questions, then please post them again. I have not intentionally "dodged" anything as I have nothing to dodge. Of course, I am not going to walk into a deliberate attack/tirade of abuse as I have better things to do with my time, but I always have time for reasonable discussion.

There are questions right above your post.

Also this: did you or did you not lie about SEC approval?

Your tone complaints are hilarious considering your own tone. If you want to have a discussion stop complaining about discussion, it's inevitably going to have some things in it that you're not going to like. Otherwise it would be cheerleading and look where that got you.
BitNow
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 04:22:50 PM

XPY is dead.
http://www.talkxpy.com/topic/1445/forum-shutdown-imminent

Best regards.

▐█████▄
            ▐█████████        ▄▄▄
            ▐████  ▐█████   ▀▀▀  █▌
            ▐███  ▐███████      ▐█▌
            ▐██▌   ▀█████▀     ▐█▀
       ▂▄▄▐██▌     ▀▀▀      ▐█▌
    ▐██████████████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█▌
  ▐███       ▐███▀▀█████▄▄▄ ▐██
   ▐█▌        ▐███    ▀▀▀███████▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀        ▐███        ▐██▀█████▄▄
                ▐███      ▐██▌    ▀▀███▄▄
                 ▐███    ▐██▌  ▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄
         ▄████▄   ▐██▌  ▐███  ▐███████████
       ▐████████▌  ▐██▌▐██▌   ▐████████▀▀
        ▀██████▀    ▐████▀     ▀████▀
         ▐███▀     ▄█▐███
        ▐███▀   ▄████▌▀███
        ▐██████████▀    ▐█▌    █
         ▀████▀▀         ▐█▌  ██
                           ▀▀▀▀

▶  TELEGRAM
▶  BITCOINTALK
Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 04:27:21 PM

Your tone complaints are hilarious considering your own tone. If you want to have a discussion stop complaining about discussion, it's inevitably going to have some things in it that you're not going to like. Otherwise it would be cheerleading and look where that got you.

The only information I had was on the public forums (hashtalk?) and already being tweeted by others.

I just tweeted news that was already said. I was not part of any internal workings of GAW and never professed to do so. I tweeted/retweeted the same stuff (now known to be lies) as everyone else. Whether it be from a forum or a tweet.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 04:31:36 PM

The only information I had was on the public forums and already being tweeted.

I just tweeted news that was already said. I was not part of any internal workings of GAW and never professed to do so. I tweeted/retweeted the same stuff as everyone else. Whether it be from a forum or a tweet.

That doesn't answer any of the questions. See why you're being lambasted here for being evasive?

So do you feel that POW mining is dead?
If POw mining is dead, why are you mining ethereum?
Also, what aspects of the coin make it so revolutionary from the coin it was cloned from.

And:

did you or did you not lie about SEC approval?

Your post above seemed to imply that you didn't lie but retweeted "same stuff as everyone else". Can you show us the origin of that "SEC approval" tweet? News article? Something?
Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 04:35:19 PM

did you or did you not lie about SEC approval?

Your post above seemed to imply that you didn't lie but retweeted "same stuff as everyone else". Can you show us the origin of that "SEC approval" tweet? News article? Something?

Are you implying that people believe the very first mention of SEC approval was from one of my tweets? If so, which one? I will try to locate the source of information. But one thing I can guarantee is that I didn't just "make it up". I read it from somewhere public whether it be from a forum or tweet.

In any case, what would I know about SEC approval? I was never a primary source for "news", I didn't work for GAW and never claimed that I did.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 04:43:00 PM

Ok, let's try this again. I'll ask one more time:

So do you feel that POW mining is dead? Since you are such a huge supporter and fan of ION. If POw mining is dead, why are you mining ethereum? Also, what aspects of the coin make it so revolutionary from the coin it was cloned from.

Mr-Coins

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 04:45:00 PM

So do you feel that POW mining is dead? Since you are such a huge supporter and fan of ION. If POw mining is dead, why are you mining ethereum? Also, what aspects of the coin make it so revolutionary from the coin it was cloned from.

What has this question got to do with XPY / GAW / my tweets? This is irrelevant.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 04:46:22 PM

https://twitter.com/cryptodabbler/status/581066951583248384

CryptoBuds
Legendary

HODL

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 04:47:24 PM

What has this question got to do with XPY / GAW / my tweets? This is irrelevant.

Are you kidding me??? You just asked for reasonable conversation and you are going to avoid this question?Huh Unbelievable. So you are intentionally dodging these questions then?

Pages: « 1 ... 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 2215 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 [2253] 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 2266 2267 2268 2269 2270 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2276 2277 2278 2279 2280 2281 2282 2283 2284 2285 2286 2287 2288 2289 2290 2291 2292 2293 2294 2295 2296 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 2302 2303 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: