Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:13:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376906 times)
alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 10:09:39 PM

Boy this thread sure is popular today  Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Honeycutt22

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 10:10:47 PM

Boy this thread sure is popular today  Roll Eyes

It is!!! Kinda nice to see an effort tho
GAW Miners_CEO

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 10:11:36 PM

Figured since everyone was making an appearance, I wold too Smiley

First,  I am curious. Why doesn't the whole "tell the truth" thing apply both ways? You guys demand GAW is truthful and transparent, yet you guys are not. You have posters literally just making things up. For example, that Scott guy has resorted to just making up facts, without a shred of proof. Most here don't bother to do any real research and present any real facts.

What about the definitive proof that you are using new customer payments to payout "mining earnings"?

Why don't mining earnings come from actual mining?

Notice that when I defend the companies position, I typically use numbers and facts. Most of the posters here just make things up, focus on what supports their position and ignore the things that don't. You guys were all over our TOS with it mentioned virtual miners, and now that it references physical miners, no one brings it up anymore? Focus on what makes us look bad, and ignore the things that don't.

This couldn't be further from the truth. Your statements are 100% backed by faith/trust not verifiable facts.

Feel free to post your mining address if that's not true. I expect ~20 PH/s of sha-256 or 1000 GH/s of scrypt.

If you think we are violating securities laws, and the team of attorneys and all the investor relationships are are forming are some how missing that, then report us. But why keep talking about it? You guys honestly think its more believable that with all the capital and visibility we have that it makes more sense for us to be breaking the law and scamming people, then us building this company to sell for billions one day? Again, you just choose to ignore what makes your view make sense, and make up the missing information.

So basically your argument is that "we have so much money, why would we scam people?"?

I'm going to have to award you zero jimmothypoints for that excuse.

You guys still claim we have no miners, based on what proof? Because I refuse to not disclose my total Hash rate?

Yes that's exactly why. Every other legit cloudmining company has no problem disclosing their mining address, why is GAW different?

Right......it makes more sense to believe that I don't really have any (despite all the pictures, etc) and for some reason I spend millions on miners that I never hook up. Then to believe that I don't disclose it for competitive reasons? And you guys wonder why I do not not address any of your questions?

Despite all the pictures? You mean the pictures that show 1/10th of the hashrate you claim to possess? Surely you understand why we don't buy it.

Pics can be faked (not that I think yours are) but a mining address is definitive and publicly verifiable proof that the hashrate exists, take advantage of it.

I just find it ironic that about half the points that get made on here are all about being transparent and accepting of other different perspectives when the posters here are just as biased.

It's not our job to be transparent, we aren't the ones trying to sell millions of dollars worth of promises.

You just made my point. This is exactly what I am talking about. Almost all the question you pose I answered. They answers are either not good enough, you don't agree, are you don' believe. Your not looking to get my answers, your looking to be right.

Thats fine, but just because that the position you choose to take, does not mean we are scammers are doing anything wrong.
cryptofunk

Activity: 372
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 10:12:10 PM

.. SNIP ..
For example, I consistently see you guys talk about "every" person that talks negatively getting censored, yet there are negative comments about us all over the place on the HT. Additionally, I just counted all the people that have ever been banned by me, and its less then 100 users, which represents less then 1% of the active users there. How is that "everyone"?
.. SNIP

This is BS, you've shadow banned me me twice for no reason, go read my 200 posts and tell me why you've shadow banned me.

You might also want to look up MiningAddict, you've shadow banned this one for posting an article about Apple being #2 internet re seller with $18.3 billions of sales per year on the Internet.  

You're clearly abusing your powers and banning people for no valid reason.  What are the odds I was banned twice for bogus reasons and nobody else got banned for bogus reasons, none!
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 10:13:27 PM

Figured since everyone was making an appearance, I wold too Smiley

First,  I am curious. Why doesn't the whole "tell the truth" thing apply both ways? You guys demand GAW is truthful and transparent, yet you guys are not. You have posters literally just making things up. For example, that Scott guy has resorted to just making up facts, without a shred of proof. Most here don't bother to do any real research and present any real facts.

What about the definitive proof that you are using new customer payments to payout "mining earnings"?

Why don't mining earnings come from actual mining?

Notice that when I defend the companies position, I typically use numbers and facts. Most of the posters here just make things up, focus on what supports their position and ignore the things that don't. You guys were all over our TOS with it mentioned virtual miners, and now that it references physical miners, no one brings it up anymore? Focus on what makes us look bad, and ignore the things that don't.

This couldn't be further from the truth. Your statements are 100% backed by faith/trust not verifiable facts.

Feel free to post your mining address if that's not true. I expect ~20 PH/s of sha-256 or 1000 GH/s of scrypt.

If you think we are violating securities laws, and the team of attorneys and all the investor relationships are are forming are some how missing that, then report us. But why keep talking about it? You guys honestly think its more believable that with all the capital and visibility we have that it makes more sense for us to be breaking the law and scamming people, then us building this company to sell for billions one day? Again, you just choose to ignore what makes your view make sense, and make up the missing information.

So basically your argument is that "we have so much money, why would we scam people?"?

I'm going to have to award you zero jimmothypoints for that excuse.

You guys still claim we have no miners, based on what proof? Because I refuse to not disclose my total Hash rate?

Yes that's exactly why. Every other legit cloudmining company has no problem disclosing their mining address, why is GAW different?

Right......it makes more sense to believe that I don't really have any (despite all the pictures, etc) and for some reason I spend millions on miners that I never hook up. Then to believe that I don't disclose it for competitive reasons? And you guys wonder why I do not not address any of your questions?

Despite all the pictures? You mean the pictures that show 1/10th of the hashrate you claim to possess? Surely you understand why we don't buy it.

Pics can be faked (not that I think yours are) but a mining address is definitive and publicly verifiable proof that the hashrate exists, take advantage of it.

I just find it ironic that about half the points that get made on here are all about being transparent and accepting of other different perspectives when the posters here are just as biased.

It's not our job to be transparent, we aren't the ones trying to sell millions of dollars worth of promises.

You just made my point. This is exactly what I am talking about. Almost all the question you pose I answered. They answers are either not good enough, you don't agree, are you don' believe. Your not looking to get my answers, your looking to be right.

Thats fine, but just because that the position you choose to take, does not mean we are scammers are doing anything wrong.

Can you reiterate? I must have missed the explanation for why the mining address must remain hidden and why payouts must come from new customer payments.
GSpgh

Activity: 532
Merit: 302

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 10:16:10 PM

i dont think there needs to be obligation for a critic to also post positive things

its called a debate or discussion

both sides state their arguments there is nothing wrong with this

You guys still claim we have no miners, based on what proof? Because I refuse to not disclose my total Hash rate? Right......it makes more sense to believe that I don't really have any (despite all the pictures, etc) and for some reason I spend millions on miners that I never hook up. Then to believe that I don't disclose it for competitive reasons? And you guys wonder why I do not not address any of your questions?

can you elaborate what competitive reasons could there be

i cant come up with anything that makes sense

obviously youre mining btc you bought antminers

obviously you need to have a lot of phs

what else could a mining address disclose
GAW Miners_CEO

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 10:18:04 PM

.. SNIP ..
For example, I consistently see you guys talk about "every" person that talks negatively getting censored, yet there are negative comments about us all over the place on the HT. Additionally, I just counted all the people that have ever been banned by me, and its less then 100 users, which represents less then 1% of the active users there. How is that "everyone"?
.. SNIP

This is BS, you've shadow banned me me twice for no reason, go read my 200 posts and tell me why you've banned me.

You might also want to look up MiningAddict, you've shadow banned this one for posting an article about Apple being #2 internet re seller with $18.3 billions of sales per year on the Internet.  

You're clearly abusing your powers and banning people for no valid reason.  What are the odds I was banned twice for bogus reasons and nobody else got banned for bogus reasons, none!

You are correct, I just looked up your account, and there is no reason it should have be banned.

There have been many cases account have been banned by accident. I have seen a dozen or so accounts that this has happened to, and I think its a technical issue, my developers still can not provide reason. In either case, I apologize you were banned in error, I have already reversed it. Long and short, we do make mistakes. Whether human error or system.
GAW Miners_CEO

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 10:20:54 PM

i dont think there needs to be obligation for a critic to also post positive things

its called a debate or discussion

both sides state their arguments there is nothing wrong with this

You guys still claim we have no miners, based on what proof? Because I refuse to not disclose my total Hash rate? Right......it makes more sense to believe that I don't really have any (despite all the pictures, etc) and for some reason I spend millions on miners that I never hook up. Then to believe that I don't disclose it for competitive reasons? And you guys wonder why I do not not address any of your questions?

Want the honest answer? I have no interest in people knowing how much power we have. I have my reasons for it, and its ok if you can not come up with that they might be. I am in a different position then anyone here, so its only natural that I am going to have a different perspective on some things.

I can tell you as of this morning, we are producing almost twice the payout amounts we need to meet the requirements of our customers.
puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 10:21:52 PM

Having an actual college degree only means you stayed at a college and finished your education there. Not having a high-school degree is a completely different story. Again would you like me to post a list of successful people or entrepreneurs WITH degrees? The fact that there are some successful entrepreneurs without college degrees is NOT a valid argument that can be used against the fact that there are far, far, far more with college degrees.

I think you are missing the point.  Having a college degree doesn't guarantee you success... and not having one does not mean you won't be successful.  I'll grant you that it's harder for normal people to get far in life without one, but it's not a deal breaker.

Several big name CEOs and movers/shakers now say having a college degree may not be the best avenue these days.  People like Peter Thiel (PayPal), Mark Cuban, Warren Buffett, Sean Parker (Napster, Facebook), Richard Branson, Bill Gates, Caterina Fake (Flickr), and more... are saying that college doesn't work for everyone, and that it may be a waste of time (and money) for others.

All that being said... for the vast majority of people... it's a good idea to get a degree.

EDIT:  Eh... sorry... man this thread balloons quickly.
GSpgh

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 10:23:31 PM

why do you use shadow bans and what are specific criteria there

dont say respect and off topic i havent seen any beetroot posters being banned yet so theyre must be something else
alienesb

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 10:24:06 PM

I can tell you as of this morning, we are producing almost twice the payout amounts we need to meet the requirements of our customers.

This last part is irksome because you have not "adjusted" payouts on Zenpool or lowered maintenance fees even though both have been discussed. Surely you have achieved scale enough to bargain for cheaper electricity rates that should be passed along to the miners.
GSpgh

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 10:25:42 PM

Want the honest answer? I have no interest in people knowing how much power we have. I have my reasons for it, and its ok if they are not good enough for you. But I think much differently then you might, I have different goals.

fair enough

does that include only btc payouts or hashpoints as well

and how much % total hashpower is directed at hp pool
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 10:27:58 PM

This last part is irksome because you have not "adjusted" payouts on Zenpool or lowered maintenance fees even though both have been discussed. Surely you have achieved scale enough to bargain for cheaper electricity rates that should be passed along to the miners.

You want to force lower fees on him? This is a free market! He can have any fees he likes and you are not in the position to dictate them. You can only choose to buy or not.
Don't like it - don't buy it.

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
GAW Miners_CEO

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 10:28:46 PM

why do you use shadow bans and what are specific criteria there

dont say respect and off topic i havent seen any beetroot posters being banned yet so theyre must be something else

Your already telling me what not to say before I answer Smiley

If its a legitimate ban, those will be the two reasons. But, I have said, there are times where they are brought to my attention and I have no idea why it happened. Look at it like this.

If it was a litigate ban, the reason will be obvious. I ONLY ban users that have a history of disrespect. I will NEVER ban if its a one off, them venting, etc. Period

If its not obvious, then its very likely it was done in error. Despite the rumors, I am not the only one that does them.

I do admit I need to make more time to review the appeals, it would prevent a lot of this.
alienesb

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 10:29:27 PM

You want to force lower fees on him? This is a free market! He can have any fees he likes and you are not in the position to dictate them. You can only choose to buy or not.
Don't like it - don't buy it.

Hey dickweed, the man is here himself answering so no need to chime in. Back to ignore.
GAW Miners_CEO

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 10:30:10 PM

You are correct in this.

I have am planning on changing this entire structure very soon. I am making all the maintenance changes at one time.
reeko400.1

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 10:31:40 PM

Has this thread affected your business? Is that why you are now speaking to us "trolls"?
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 10:32:12 PM

Want the honest answer? I have no interest in people knowing how much power we have. I have my reasons for it, and its ok if they are not good enough for you. But I think much differently then you might, I have different goals.

"I have my reasons" is probably the most suspicious explanation you could have come up with.

You have to understand that that sounds like total bullshit and exactly what a ponzi operator would say.

Nobody says you need to disclose 100% of your hashrate, only 100% of what you're claiming to have sold.

Surely the weekly sales figures your company is releasing combined with pics of the farm is disclosing far more info than a mining address.
GSpgh

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 10:32:42 PM

You are correct in this.

I have am planning on changing this entire structure very soon. I am making all the maintenance changes at one time.

good to know

one last thing

whats todays big announcement

dont worry you can tell us in secret

nobody from ht is reading this anyway

thanks
alienesb

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 10:33:44 PM

You are correct in this.

Thank your for answering the question  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: