Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:28:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376915 times)
cryptofunk

Activity: 372
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 10:34:14 PM

.. SNIP ..
For example, I consistently see you guys talk about "every" person that talks negatively getting censored, yet there are negative comments about us all over the place on the HT. Additionally, I just counted all the people that have ever been banned by me, and its less then 100 users, which represents less then 1% of the active users there. How is that "everyone"?
.. SNIP

This is BS, you've shadow banned me me twice for no reason, go read my 200 posts and tell me why you've banned me.

You might also want to look up MiningAddict, you've shadow banned this one for posting an article about Apple being #2 internet re seller with $18.3 billions of sales per year on the Internet.  

You're clearly abusing your powers and banning people for no valid reason.  What are the odds I was banned twice for bogus reasons and nobody else got banned for bogus reasons, none!

You are correct, I just looked up your account, and there is no reason it should have be banned.

There have been many cases account have been banned by accident. I have seen a dozen or so accounts that this has happened to, and I think its a technical issue, my developers still can not provide reason. In either case, I apologize you were banned in error, I have already reversed it. Long and short, we do make mistakes. Whether human error or system.

Then if that's the case and you're still the only one who can undo those bans its completely ridiculous, no reason given, no mod knows why and they can't see 0 of the posts, no one can undo them, no appeal possible. I messaged half the mods, Amanda, Amber on the forum and PM you an easy 10 times with no reply.  I have to bitch and moan on BCT for it to be reversed.

I agree with you, everybody makes mistakes but the fact that there is no way to appeal those bans and you're the only one with power to undo them makes it look and feel quite different, it look very bad and feels very personal.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GAW Miners_CEO

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 10:37:31 PM

Has this thread affected your business? Is that why you are now speaking to us "trolls"?

Honestly? I could show you charts that suggest the more activity there is in this forum, the more users we get. I think its because many of the users try to hard, to the point it make people curious.

I am addressing it because it was brought to my attention that there were some users from HT attempting to answer questions here. I did not feel it was appropriate to let them do that on their own.

Additionally, after reading through a few comments. It became clear there there are two very different kinds of posters here. There are some that only have the agenda of being a problem. But, there are some that have legitimate reasons to be upset, and deserve to be addressed.

For example, I have already discovered two users that were banned in error.
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 10:38:26 PM

I can tell you as of this morning, we are producing almost twice the payout amounts we need to meet the requirements of our customers.

This last part is irksome because you have not "adjusted" payouts on Zenpool or lowered maintenance fees even though both have been discussed. Surely you have achieved scale enough to bargain for cheaper electricity rates that should be passed along to the miners.

You want to force lower fees on him? This is a free market! He can have any fees he likes and you are not in the position to dictate them. You can only choose to buy or not.
Don't like it - don't buy it.

Hey dickweed, the man is here himself answering so no need to chime in. Back to ignore.
The answer was on topic and this pathetic insult was the only thing you could produce.

I know you just can't hold back and just have to sneak a peek.
And about that dickweed, you act like you were made by one.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
GAW Miners_CEO

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 10:39:08 PM

.. SNIP ..
For example, I consistently see you guys talk about "every" person that talks negatively getting censored, yet there are negative comments about us all over the place on the HT. Additionally, I just counted all the people that have ever been banned by me, and its less then 100 users, which represents less then 1% of the active users there. How is that "everyone"?
.. SNIP

This is BS, you've shadow banned me me twice for no reason, go read my 200 posts and tell me why you've banned me.

You might also want to look up MiningAddict, you've shadow banned this one for posting an article about Apple being #2 internet re seller with $18.3 billions of sales per year on the Internet.  

You're clearly abusing your powers and banning people for no valid reason.  What are the odds I was banned twice for bogus reasons and nobody else got banned for bogus reasons, none!

You are correct, I just looked up your account, and there is no reason it should have be banned.

There have been many cases account have been banned by accident. I have seen a dozen or so accounts that this has happened to, and I think its a technical issue, my developers still can not provide reason. In either case, I apologize you were banned in error, I have already reversed it. Long and short, we do make mistakes. Whether human error or system.

Then if that's the case and you're still the only one who can undo those bans its completely ridiculous, no reason given, no mod knows why and they can't see 0 of the posts, no one can undo them, no appeal possible. I messaged half the mods, Amanda, Amber on the forum and PM you an easy 10 times with no reply.  I have to bitch and moan on BCT for it to be reversed.

I agree with you, everybody makes mistakes but the fact that there is no way to appeal those bans and you're the only one with power to undo them makes it look and feel quite different, it look very bad and feels very personal.

We are, no doubt, very short handed on people to do this. Its not by design, its a resource issue.
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 10:39:55 PM

why do you use shadow bans and what are specific criteria there

dont say respect and off topic i havent seen any beetroot posters being banned yet so theyre must be something else

Your already telling me what not to say before I answer Smiley

If its a legitimate ban, those will be the two reasons. But, I have said, there are times where they are brought to my attention and I have no idea why it happened. Look at it like this.

If it was a litigate ban, the reason will be obvious. I ONLY ban users that have a history of disrespect. I will NEVER ban if its a one off, them venting, etc. Period

If its not obvious, then its very likely it was done in error. Despite the rumors, I am not the only one that does them.

I do admit I need to make more time to review the appeals, it would prevent a lot of this.

I reposted this from Rootdude on HT, and said This is what's going on with Zenpool, and it was immediately removed and i was immediately banned:

What is the status of the ZenPool "negoitiations"? It was promised by GAW CEO that the pool would return to levels the same, if not GREATER than before. This has been forgotten about... - I know about as much about this as you do. The negotiations were said to be completed, and it's my opinion that Josh is waiting for a strategic time to restore the payouts for the ZenPool closer to the ICO.

What strategy are you using to not payout Zenpool now and waiting, when is the strategic time to payout out everyone what you're supposedly already earning and why would me questioning this be grounds for not only an instant ban but an instant removal of my post?

EDIT: I obviously had another username at HT: KryptiK
reeko400.1

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 10:40:46 PM

Has this thread affected your business? Is that why you are now speaking to us "trolls"?

Honestly? I could show you charts that suggest the more activity there is in this forum, the more users we get. I think its because many of the users try to hard, to the point it make people curious.

I am addressing it because it was brought to my attention that there were some users from HT attempting to answer questions here. I did not feel it was appropriate to let them do that on their own.

Additionally, after reading through a few comments. It became clear there there are two very different kinds of posters here. There are some that only have the agenda of being a problem. But, there are some that have legitimate reasons to be upset, and deserve to be addressed.

For example, I have already discovered two users that were banned in error.

Show me the charts.
GAW Miners_CEO

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 10:41:06 PM

I can tell you as of this morning, we are producing almost twice the payout amounts we need to meet the requirements of our customers.

This last part is irksome because you have not "adjusted" payouts on Zenpool or lowered maintenance fees even though both have been discussed. Surely you have achieved scale enough to bargain for cheaper electricity rates that should be passed along to the miners.

You are correct in this.

I have am planning on changing this entire structure very soon. I am making all the maintenance changes at one time.

Thank your for answering the question  Grin

NP, and since your VB issue was solved (hopefully to your satification) perhaps we can patch things up and move on
cryptofunk

Activity: 372
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 10:41:57 PM

Then if that's the case and you're still the only one who can undo those bans its completely ridiculous, no reason given, no mod knows why and they can't see 0 of the posts, no one can undo them, no appeal possible. I messaged half the mods, Amanda, Amber on the forum and PM you an easy 10 times with no reply.  I have to bitch and moan on BCT for it to be reversed.

We are, no doubt, very short handed on people to do this. Its not by design, its a resource issue.

Then let your mods review those case of appeal or at least see the users posts to see if it was valid or questionable.
GAW Miners_CEO

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 10:42:03 PM

dont say respect and off topic i havent seen any beetroot posters being banned yet so theyre must be something else

If its a legitimate ban, those will be the two reasons. But, I have said, there are times where they are brought to my attention and I have no idea why it happened. Look at it like this.

If it was a litigate ban, the reason will be obvious. I ONLY ban users that have a history of disrespect. I will NEVER ban if its a one off, them venting, etc. Period

If its not obvious, then its very likely it was done in error. Despite the rumors, I am not the only one that does them.

I do admit I need to make more time to review the appeals, it would prevent a lot of this.

I reposted this from Rootdude on HT, and said This is what's going on with Zenpool, and it was immediately removed and i was immediately banned:

What is the status of the ZenPool "negoitiations"? It was promised by GAW CEO that the pool would return to levels the same, if not GREATER than before. This has been forgotten about... - I know about as much about this as you do. The negotiations were said to be completed, and it's my opinion that Josh is waiting for a strategic time to restore the payouts for the ZenPool closer to the ICO.

What strategy are you using to not payout Zenpool now and waiting, when is the strategic time to payout out everyone what you're supposedly already earning and why would me questioning this be grounds for not only an instant ban but an instant removal of my post?

Whats the user name? I will check
GAW Miners_CEO

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 10:43:20 PM

Then if that's the case and you're still the only one who can undo those bans its completely ridiculous, no reason given, no mod knows why and they can't see 0 of the posts, no one can undo them, no appeal possible. I messaged half the mods, Amanda, Amber on the forum and PM you an easy 10 times with no reply.  I have to bitch and moan on BCT for it to be reversed.

Then let your mods review those case of appeal or at least see the users posts to see if it was valid or questionable.

I have been careful about tasking with too much. As they all have other jobs, and do not want to burn them out. But if they are willing, I will implement that.
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 10:43:36 PM

Additionally, after reading through a few comments. It became clear there there are two very different kinds of posters here. There are some that only have the agenda of being a problem.

Sounds a lot like: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suppressive_Person

So will we be getting an explanation as to why you cannot disclose your mining address and/or payout from actual mining earnings or is "I have my reasons" as good as it's going to get?
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 10:45:08 PM

I just edited my post. It is KryptiK
GAW Miners_CEO

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 10:48:06 PM

I just edited my post. It is KryptiK

I just looked it up. This is a case where I 100% understand why the account was banned. if you would like to take this offline, I will address with you personally. Pls pm at HT. I have temporally unlocked the account.
bitgeek

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 10:48:25 PM

I wouldn't unban him, the crap he's posting here is much more than a "history of disrespect". More like world of hate Grin

Online.BTC.Bingo

..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
GSpgh

Activity: 532
Merit: 302

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 10:52:59 PM

I wouldn't unban him, the crap he's posting here is much more than a "history of disrespect". More like world of hate Grin

geez whats worng with you dude

look at your own post history talk of hate

good thing youre not running a forum youd be the only one there
tf315

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 10:54:05 PM

.. SNIP ..
.. SNIP

The fact that you've found "two" in a short time should tell you there is a bigger problem. It should suggest to you there is a bigger problem than just two. When I asked a mod why I was 'shadow' banned with no notification I was told they had no way of knowing and that I could appeal it if I wanted to. I shouldn't have to do that and frankly its not worth filling out a form to regain access to a whitewashed forum. I shouldn't find out I'm shadow banned by logging on with a different computer one day to see none of my posts are visible.

As someone who has been a customer of GAW since before the Founders club was even announced, its a huge slap in the face to be disrespected like that and yet be constantly told that HT is all about respect. Respect does not just go one way.

Thinking back to the very first version of HT (before it was HT), I find it very interesting to see how many of the early frequent posters have moved on or sold their positions. I was coming up with quite a list when I thought about it the other day. Quite a number of them I haven't seen posting on HT lately.
GAW Miners_CEO

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 10:54:19 PM

Additionally, after reading through a few comments. It became clear there there are two very different kinds of posters here. There are some that only have the agenda of being a problem.

So will we be getting an explanation as to why you cannot disclose your mining address and/or payout from actual mining earnings or is "I have my reasons" as good as it's going to get?

Use some logic. Do you really think it would make sense for us not to be mining for our customers? Do you it would make any sense for us to be so public, and attract all this attention, to not be doing something basic like mining?

We are 100% prepared for any agency to come in and make us prove that every hashlet payout is backed up by a mining payout.

I don't have to prove that to you, the understanding that if we are not are doing this, that would make us a security by definition and the price for selling a unregistered security is jail time is enough for me. I am pretty motivated to make sure we have the mining power we should have.
GAW Miners_CEO

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 10:57:54 PM

.. SNIP ..
.. SNIP

The fact that you've found "two" in a short time should tell you there is a bigger problem. It should suggest to you there is a bigger problem than just two. When I asked a mod why I was 'shadow' banned with no notification I was told they had no way of knowing and that I could appeal it if I wanted to. I shouldn't have to do that and frankly its not worth filling out a form to regain access to a whitewashed forum. I shouldn't find out I'm shadow banned by logging on with a different computer one day to see none of my posts are visible.

As someone who has been a customer of GAW since before the Founders club was even announced, its a huge slap in the face to be disrespected like that and yet be constantly told that HT is all about respect. Respect does not just go one way.

Thinking back to the very first version of HT (before it was HT), I find it very interesting to see how many of the early frequent posters have moved on or sold their positions. I was coming up with quite a list when I thought about it the other day. Quite a number of them I haven't seen posting on HT lately.

The fact the you quoted this, suggest that you read what you quoted. If you did, you would have read that there are times were bans happen in error. I even explained what to look for when that happens.

If you have not posted any disrespectful comments, it could mean the same thing happened to you. We have no reason to bamboozle you on a free forum, especially if there is nothing wrong. What is the users name, I have about 10 more min here, but I will go look it up
bitgeek

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 10:59:06 PM

geez whats worng with you dude

look at your own post history talk of hate

good thing youre not running a forum youd be the only one there
Maybe I should respond to hate with love? It must be your way but not mine.  
Most of my post history has nothing to do with feelings, but you haven't looked that far. Better check what that troll was saying.

Online.BTC.Bingo

..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
GSpgh

Activity: 532
Merit: 302

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 11:02:56 PM

Use some logic. Do you really think it would make sense for us not to be mining for our customers? Do you it would make any sense for us to be so public, and attract all this attention, to not be doing something basic like mining?

We are 100% prepared for any agency to come in and make us prove that every hashlet payout is backed up by a mining payout.

I don't have to prove that to you, the understanding that if we are not are doing this, that would make us a security by definition and the price for selling a unregistered security is jail time is enough for me. I am pretty motivated to make sure we have the mining power we should have.

what about hashpoints

isnt that a loan obligation with a promise to buy back at large premium

i know you have it covered with your lawyers just wondering that the legal definition is because most customers are probably not aware of this

if hashpoints and paycoin conversion is defined somewhere in your tos please point that out i cant find it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: