Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:58:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 [214] 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376910 times)
puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 10:45:39 PM

1/ What division of US intelligence did the GAW GM work for, what other company is he also employed by and, for a bonus point, does he use the name redacted on hashtalk.

Never heard of any of the above.  What are you insinuating?  Where's your proof?

2/ What level does a hashcoin need to maintain to return on investment at 3 or 6 months? i.e $10, $4 or something else. Please include the cost of coin and staker.

Well... considering there isn't such a thing as a "hashcoin"... I'm going to say zero.  Tongue

I'm trying to make sense of your question... just like with BTC... a paycoin is always going to equal a paycoin; 1 XPY = 1 XPY.  Now, the exchange rate of USD to XPY can and will change.  Is that what you are asking about?

3/ What density of paycoin transactions on a prime controller will it take to return a $20 investment to all investors down the chain?

This question also doesn't make any sense.  The prime controllers don't deal in USD.  They return XPY from transaction fees, exchange fees, and staking interest.

4/ If all the big investors decide to sell their paicoin on release, how much of the $20 buy wall be left for those locking up there coins in hashstakers?

You mean the prime controller owners?  They can't sell their paycoin... it's staked in the prime controller for a minimum of 6 months.  Their XPY profits from the prime controller can either be saved to restake in the next 6 month round (as it will require more coins to do so), or they could dump them for a BTC or USD windfall.  If they want out... they would have to sell their prime controller to someone... they can't simply just divest.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
puwaha

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 10:51:16 PM

So I wake up this morning... and looks like my account has been banned. (one of the older accounts... going back to when the forum used to be under the domain hashtrader and we talked about lots of things) has been banned for asking a simple question about how if the current staff is unable to successfully process a simple person-to-person transaction (their marketplace) without error or continuously crashing or being taking down... how in the world do they think they can run a global currency with mass adoption.

A real CEO (worth their salt)... takes the fire straight on when these questions arise.  A real CEO would have answered with something like: "I'm sorry.  This is all my fault.  Blame me, don't blame my awesome team.  We've grown so fast and so quickly and I haven't been able to hire enough staff to accomplish the things that I'm asking my amazing team to do. So if you want to ask critical question about our infrastructure or whether we are ready for the next level... ask them of me.  The buck stops with me.  And because it does stop with me, the failings up to this point are all my fault because I haven't given my team the resources it needed... and that changes today."

BLAM... If a CEO responds this way to criticism.  Not only will his staff go deeper into battle for him because they see him standing up to protect the team but other people WANT to work for leaders like this.  It shows true leadership.  True leadership attracts talent.

But what does JoshCEO do... bans people that ask questions and threatens legal action to others.  Go figure.

Oh well doesn't bother me, life is a lot bigger than GAW's island

I don't understand why people like to complain publicly.  If you had an issue, you should have either opened a ticket, or emailed the parties involved directly to get satisfaction.  All you did was moan publicly, and expected them to capitulate.

It's talking-head syndrome.
puwaha

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 10:53:42 PM

Just one follow up on this, so GAW receives 100M$ in funding, let their customers mine HP / paycoin, i have seen the 4$ figure stated as the price of mining one PC worth of HP.
Why will GAW then use the investors fund to let the miners sell them back for a 500% profit? What is the business sense in this?
They could just create any amount of coins they want in the genesis block for nothing, right?

I think there is only 2 options:
a) GAW is a very generous company that will give out profits to customers like charity, until they run out of money
b) It is all a big lie, painted with a lot of advanced words and Prime controllers, stakers, etc etc to create the needed smoke and mirror effect for some completely different business objective

Well that's why they want you to stake them instead of dump them.  If they are staked then they can't be dumped.
pd62512005

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 10:56:00 PM

Hey look.... I made a Paycoins too.... loz:
Coin properties
Coin typeBitcoin (SHA256)
Halving5 blocks
Initial coins per block50 coins
Target spacing0 min
Target timespan0 h
Coinbase maturity0 blocks
Premine0 %
Max coinbase500 + 0 = 500 coins
P2P port11022
RPC port21022

https://i.imgur.com/1F7fv0B.png

Already running Smiley

Edit: My new address: 1CMmq13LWHBCPm33qHvX4xSheutuJ7YDXF

YAY! I started a "news" website. I mean everything on the internet HAS to be TRUE. YAY!
coinmaster222

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 10:57:38 PM

Someone please tell me I bought a prime hashlet and reserved a wallet,when does the wallet come how much is the coin and when and where do I get it.Thanks in advance

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 11:00:55 PM

Someone please tell me I bought a prime hashlet and reserved a wallet,when does the wallet come how much is the coin and when and where do I get it.Thanks in advance

I think it's being announced in a future announcement about the next announcement.. Er. Promise(?).

Sorry. I really don't know, but this thread just makes me lol daily, it's quite surreal in a way. Cheesy

Edit - You'll probably find more helpful and less critical "opinions" on those questions over on hashtalk.com tbh.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
coinmaster222

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 11:07:38 PM

I know lol got a hundred dollars with a couple of companies and think its hilarious some of the posts on the forums well worth the money,gettings coins and wallets then btc is just the icing on the cake.

CoinFire

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Online at CoinFire.io

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 11:08:31 PM

YAY! I started a "news" website. I mean everything on the internet HAS to be TRUE. YAY!

Maybe you are new around here so you don't know how legit we actually are.

Before anyone else even had an idea that 1-800-Flowers was going to start taking BTC we had the details and the proof:
https://coinfire.cf/2014/06/14/1-800-flowers-going-accept-bitcoin/

And after the announcement;
https://coinfire.cf/2014/07/01/1-800-flowers-reports-bitcoin-acceptance/

We have actual people on the ground gathering stories. We have vast levels of connections inside and outside of the industry.

We exclusively reported that imgur was working on bitcoin integration (later confirmed to other sites):
https://coinfire.cf/2014/08/09/imgur-confirms-will-add-bitcoin-premium-accounts/

Our executive editor had the SEC orders against BFL before they were even public and tweeted a picture of them:
https://twitter.com/MJohnsonBTC/status/513985493050982401

We had a copy of the SEC letters before people even received them:
https://twitter.com/MJohnsonBTC/status/524560056713760770

So, doubt us all you want... claim our Alexa score means we can't get stories.... the fact we consistently get stories shows that we can.

We fact-check everything. Even when others are reporting stuff that can't be validated:
https://coinfire.cf/2014/07/08/tale-coinjelly/

I think our track record EASILY proves itself. We don't like to brag but when someone is going to claim we are a "news site" when we've clearly shown over and over to be an actual news site, we are going to let our record speak for itself.

pd62512005

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 11:09:11 PM

The wallet comes when the IPO happens, Friday I beleive.

Gaw is giving a XPY coin to any primes that convert to a hashstaker prime.

You can purchase a coin for $20 when it launches Friday.

Im not with all the "the world is ending because someone else is launching a altcoin" group of yo-yo's
wpstudio

Activity: 660

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 11:15:27 PM

So I wake up this morning... and looks like my account has been banned. (one of the older accounts... going back to when the forum used to be under the domain hashtrader and we talked about lots of things) has been banned for asking a simple question about how if the current staff is unable to successfully process a simple person-to-person transaction (their marketplace) without error or continuously crashing or being taking down... how in the world do they think they can run a global currency with mass adoption.

A real CEO (worth their salt)... takes the fire straight on when these questions arise.  A real CEO would have answered with something like: "I'm sorry.  This is all my fault.  Blame me, don't blame my awesome team.  We've grown so fast and so quickly and I haven't been able to hire enough staff to accomplish the things that I'm asking my amazing team to do. So if you want to ask critical question about our infrastructure or whether we are ready for the next level... ask them of me.  The buck stops with me.  And because it does stop with me, the failings up to this point are all my fault because I haven't given my team the resources it needed... and that changes today."

BLAM... If a CEO responds this way to criticism.  Not only will his staff go deeper into battle for him because they see him standing up to protect the team but other people WANT to work for leaders like this.  It shows true leadership.  True leadership attracts talent.

But what does JoshCEO do... bans people that ask questions and threatens legal action to others.  Go figure.

Oh well doesn't bother me, life is a lot bigger than GAW's island

I don't understand why people like to complain publicly.  If you had an issue, you should have either opened a ticket, or emailed the parties involved directly to get satisfaction.  All you did was moan publicly, and expected them to capitulate.

It's talking-head syndrome.

Thanks for contributing to the conversation without actually looking at the situation.  Maybe you should go look at my account over there and what I actually posted.  Your response displays a lack of knowledge of the context.
elkrisi

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 11:19:10 PM

Once the coin is released and thousands upon thousands paycoins are dumped and the wall becomes thinner and thinner and people mine the hell out of the coin just to dump it, where it the wall then?
No one will want to buy paycoins in the future, it offers nothing innovative and its completely useless.

You won't get that kind of proof from any other company that I can think of.  GAW has bent over backwards to try and satisfy their critics, but the boo-birds and naysayers will never be satisfied.

GAW HAS BENT OVER BACKWARDS TO TRY AND SATISFY THEIR CRITICS?
They have done nothing at all to satisfy us, and he keeps on mentioning that everything is hidden for 'competitive' reason...
It has to be hidden because he doesn't want to go to jail for lying/scamming individuals.
You don't need to hide the amount of miners you have or mining addresses, what are competitors going to do with that.

Have you ever considered this that if GAW rents out the mining power that there is no mining address at GAW? They rent out the mining power and get paid in BTC. So how are you  going to dis-prove that. How will GAW prove that? Neither you are GAW can produce proof.

GAW has declared ownership of a 15MW data center. At 5 cents/KWh this translates to $18,000 PER DAY.

Call an auditor. Show him the electricity bills. Have him verify this publicly. Done.

No need to reveal anything, no need to bypass any NDAs.

Unless of course there is no data center and no mining taking place.
pd62512005

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 11:21:31 PM

Maybe you are new around here so you don't know how legit we actually are.

Before anyone else even had an idea that 1-800-Flowers was going to start taking BTC we had the details and the proof:
https://coinfire.cf/2014/06/14/1-800-flowers-going-accept-bitcoin/

And after the announcement;
https://coinfire.cf/2014/07/01/1-800-flowers-reports-bitcoin-acceptance/

We have actual people on the ground gathering stories. We have vast levels of connections inside and outside of the industry.

We exclusively reported that imgur was working on bitcoin integration (later confirmed to other sites):
https://coinfire.cf/2014/08/09/imgur-confirms-will-add-bitcoin-premium-accounts/

Our executive editor had the SEC orders against BFL before they were even public and tweeted a picture of them:
https://twitter.com/MJohnsonBTC/status/513985493050982401

We had a copy of the SEC letters before people even received them:
https://twitter.com/MJohnsonBTC/status/524560056713760770

So, doubt us all you want... claim our Alexa score means we can't get stories.... the fact we consistently get stories shows that we can.

We fact-check everything. Even when others are reporting stuff that can't be validated:
https://coinfire.cf/2014/07/08/tale-coinjelly/

I think our track record EASILY proves itself. We don't like to brag but when someone is going to claim we are a "news site" when we've clearly shown over and over to be an actual news site, we are going to let our record speak for itself.

Your not legit to me punky bruster. I think the sky is falling in your company of lies. IM THE GREATEST NEWS SITE EVER CONCEIVED ALL YOU DEGENERATES CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH! Quick get the tinfoil pyramid hats. COINFIRE is coming... ohmmmmm ohmmmm.

LMAO

I folded in the presence of your greatness Cry is there a corner I can wee wee my little pants.

The thing people like you cant seem to understand is there will always be two points of view. As of right now you are simply talking crap with no proof. I read your story and parked here to look for proof of some sort.

Voila none. One person talking about substantive posts and a bunch of "yo mamma" jokes. Well yo mamma ain't as great as you think either.

How do I know your not sitting at your moms writing all the "stories" you claim are real?
cryptofunk

Activity: 372

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 11:24:50 PM

If the wallet is for Friday, when will the source code be released?
truth_

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 11:27:22 PM

The wallet comes when the IPO happens, Friday I beleive.

Gaw is giving a XPY coin to any primes that convert to a hashstaker prime.

You can purchase a coin for $20 when it launches Friday.

Im not with all the "the world is ending because someone else is launching a altcoin" group of yo-yo's

I think everyone including the most loyal GAW follower would be shocked to see a launch this Friday
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 11:27:38 PM

The thing people like you cant seem to understand is there will always be two points of view. As of right now you are simply talking crap with no proof. I read your story and parked here to look for proof of some sort.

Well on one side of the story we have a btc news site which has repeatedly proven they have journalistic integrity, and on the other side we have a CEO who has been proven to be full of shit on numerous occasions and never backs up statements with any sort of verifiable proof.

As for proof, here's the CEO of Authy confirming that GAW is full of shit/coinfire is reporting facts: https://twitter.com/danielpalacio/status/537250571875790849
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 11:28:20 PM

If the wallet is for Friday, when will the source code be released?

I don't think they will release the source code to anything,

Wouldn't charging for a staking wallet essentially make Gawminers a pyramid scheme, especially since they always claim they don't have many but they have unlimited amounts.
It would take 2 minutes to change the source code so that you have more staking wallets, why does he always have to lie to people?

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
cryptofunk

Activity: 372

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 11:31:57 PM

@pd62512005  Clearly you made some real *very serious* due diligence based on the way you're acting here.  I had a laugh checking out your previous posts, more specifically this one where you're blasting people for not doing their due diligence: (and here you're pretty much blasting them for the exact opposite)

I mean seriously what are  you all complaining about?? did you not understand the risks when you got into mining and trading currencies? ANY DUE DILIGENCE AT ALL?? How I mean how can grown adults act like little children when you loose everything on the riskiest "investment" out there? The point of these systems are to evolve and learn from mistakes until we have a fair and equitable bartering system, or system of fair value exchange for goods and services without all the greedy elitist trying to dip their hands into the value I create through my personal worth. I have lost here just like most, but as I have read what you ignorant people write I just cant stand it. throw your computer away and go mow lawns for extra money. When the system is perfect we'll put it on the news for you Tongue
pd62512005

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 11:38:09 PM

@pd62512005  Clearly you made some real *very serious* due diligence based on the way you're acting here.  I had a laugh checking out your previous posts, more specifically this one where you're blasting people for not doing their due diligence: (and here you're pretty much blasting them for the exact opposite)

I mean seriously what are  you all complaining about?? did you not understand the risks when you got into mining and trading currencies? ANY DUE DILIGENCE AT ALL?? How I mean how can grown adults act like little children when you loose everything on the riskiest "investment" out there? The point of these systems are to evolve and learn from mistakes until we have a fair and equitable bartering system, or system of fair value exchange for goods and services without all the greedy elitist trying to dip their hands into the value I create through my personal worth. I have lost here just like most, but as I have read what you ignorant people write I just cant stand it. throw your computer away and go mow lawns for extra money. When the system is perfect we'll put it on the news for you Tongue

Yeah that was clever...

on another note seems your mods are deleting my posts:

Deleted Post
« Sent to: pd62512005 on: Today at 09:34:25 PM »

I wonder why? they must have some serious conspiracy going only deleting my post while all the stuff you guys post about non related things "Re: GAW Zen Hashlet PayCoin unofficial uncensored discussion. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-)" Goes unmoderated
mullvads

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 11:46:53 PM

Yeah that was clever...

on another note seems your mods are deleting my posts:

Deleted Post
« Sent to: pd62512005 on: Today at 09:34:25 PM »

I wonder why? they must have some serious conspiracy going only deleting my post while all the stuff you guys post about non related things "Re: GAW Zen Hashlet PayCoin unofficial uncensored discussion. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-)" Goes unmoderated

Hi Josh Grin
pd62512005

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 11:47:55 PM

this is so far beyond wrong... Your saying I didnt do my due diligence? I was asking a new source of information what they think. Not crying because I lost money and acted as infantile as at least half the senior posters on this thread.

"haha look at my wallet george."

"Oh yeah julie I got one too tee hee hee"

"mis-inform, mis-inform, mis-inform"

"we should all get together and pull his pants down ha ha ha"

"microsoft wont tell us how they made windows, it must be a scam!"

I read coinfires site, and I read gaw miners statements, and read that coinfire had a cease and desist ordered. Now why would that happen to a journalist?

You people should be ashamed of yourselves
Pages: « 1 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 [214] 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: