Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:12:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376997 times)
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 04:46:04 AM

I just want someone to show their proof of a ponzi... until then... you are doing nothing but running your mouth.  You don't understand anything about basic business fundamentals, that much is obvious.

Isn't paying out "mining earnings" using new investor funds the definition of a ponzi?

Or are you expecting someone to show you proof something (the hardware) doesn't exist?

The hardware is real. You are just not accepting the truth. They showed their miners many times before. Look at these photos.

Yes, we know ~5Ph/s worth of bitmain hardware was purchased.

Where's proof of their ~40Ph/s farm?
TtheInitial

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 04:57:40 AM

https://i.imgur.com/e839cvp.png
It looks like they have added the option to upgrade their ZenHashlet. Of course they were all reserved quickly. Now the only upgrade left is the 3 month option. Upgrade for 3 months, and then loose your ZenHashlet? Then in 3 months buy more?
KC6TTR

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 04:58:11 AM

Your "business school 101" is really a high school class on keeping suckers happy. A good scam artist (let's leave the P word aside to avoid dumb word games) keeps the early adopters happy so the purse is nice and fat to handle the ups and downs of running a business that is legitimate on paper but exploitative and small-minded in practice.

This again?  There are hundreds of examples of people doing very well without a college degree.  Entrepreneurship isn't something that's learned in a class.  You have to go out and earn your stripes.  Some people have just got the knack.  Is Josh one of them?  The jury is still out, but he's started and sold off successful companies despite the naysayers here.

Wow, I take a long sleep to address some jetlag and some interesting characters come out of the wood work.

Although the first part of your statement may be somewhat factual, your second sentence is not.

Scott-

My second sentence was "There are hundreds of examples of people doing very well without a college degree."  I'm pretty sure you aren't debating this fact.  So maybe you meant my third sentence "Entrepreneurship isn't something that's learned in a class."  What do you disagree with?

That was a question and not a sentence. It was tied in to your second expression, which formed your statement (first logical sentence).

Yes, I was referring to, "Entrepreneurship isn't something that's learned in a class."...

A successful and "true" entrepreneur (not someone who simply thinks they are) becomes one utilizing both real world experience gained from a proven history of hard work and studying the environment that makes up the market arena they are (or wish to be) involved in. It all comes down to socioeconomic research, college level math, and knowing the processes of determining the viability of any venture and how it applies to the structure of the ultimate goal. I could bore you with real business school formulas (that actually work) and excellent reading material to forward to Mr. Garza, but I don't think that would do any good at this stage. We are not in the 1990's or early 2000's anymore. These days, in our ever shrinking global economy, a business leader has to be much smarter than the average bear and not just have a perceived “knack” for whatever he/she believes is business. In reality, no one is that lucky or smart without at least some level of formal education and/or apprenticeship. Both of which Mr. Garza appears to experienced none of regardless of his unsubstantiated claims.

Scott-
welchy8764

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 05:01:43 AM

This explains why some people are not seeing the red flags and simply ignore the current situation at GAW..

GREED.  http://www.workers.org/2006/us/greedy-0223/
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 05:04:02 AM

Look, you guys are digging your own holes. I'm just here to help you do it - every time one of you reacts like you have, you just unmask yourself as damaged. It wasn't twenty posts ago that another one of your circle-jerk buddies admitted each and every one of you has an axe to grind. Do you think someone reading your diatribe here is going to avoid GAW? You're accomplishing entirely the opposite of your stated purpose - people reading this thread see the negativity that you and the rest of your pack espouse towards GAW and in general, people will come looking to see what all the drama is about. They'll come to the forums and experience the positive vibe from the dedicated people there trying to change the industry, and they'll become customers as well.

How much time did you have to spend enhancing the get-rich-quick scheme to earn a paycoin origin badge?
welchy8764

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 05:10:53 AM

Paycoin(S) Announcement thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=889101.new#new
If anyone wants to add anything to the OP, let me know!

We're already listed on hashtalk!
https://hashtalk.org/topic/22602/first-they-ignore-you-then-they-laugh-at-you-then-they-fight-you-then-you-win

rootdude
GAW Founder
Paycoin Origin
Funny how half of them won't even post their FUD with their real BCT accounts for fear they'll be the next ones sued.

He can not be serious. That is one of the most ignorant statements I've heard from one of these morons on HT in awhile. Yeah rootdude we all created new BCT accounts to bash GAW because we are frightened for our lives of being sued for speaking the truth and asking questions. And even if we were you think we created them because we knew that our identities were at great risk because obviously our real BCT accounts gave away so much about ourselves? How fucking deluded do you have to be to come up with something like that and actually believe it. Get this though your thick skull rootard, no one here gives a fuck about being sued for a single word we utter about your beloved GAW because we have the common sense and we don't have blind-faith and most of us are just not as greedy as you all are. This does all come down to money and greed. All you ignorant greedy scum are already dancing around HT calculating how rich you're going to be when paycoin hits 20, 40, 80, 100+ and making pretty spreadsheets and graphs like it was actual data. There is nothing to calculate. There is nothing but promises. My bet is that there will not be a single person investing in the public ICO. Every single person in the world that would ever invest in GAW already has. If there are really any big inventors they are already in. No small investor will pay $20 for a paycoin in an ICO because anyone that heard about it and gave a shit and was still dumb enough to believe it, already got in.  No one heard about it and said, "Yeah I won't buy in now and earn Hashpoints. I'll wait until I have to pay $20." Of course Josh will tell you otherwise and post some ridiculously absurd numbers but you will all believe it with your ignorant greedy blind-faith and not question it at all while he throws you another koolaid party where you all sit around and tell each other how fucking Gawsome you are and that you are all going to change the world and make it better for everyone and get really rich doing it. I hope you've all had fun playing this imaginary "what will I do when I hit the lotto" game in your minds because reality is going to come crashing down real soon and you're going to learn that you're winning lottery ticket was a counterfeit and not only do you not win the big prize, you also lose everything you paid for the ticket.

Look, you guys are digging your own holes. I'm just here to help you do it - every time one of you reacts like you have, you just unmask yourself as damaged. It wasn't twenty posts ago that another one of your circle-jerk buddies admitted each and every one of you has an axe to grind. Do you think someone reading your diatribe here is going to avoid GAW? You're accomplishing entirely the opposite of your stated purpose - people reading this thread see the negativity that you and the rest of your pack espouse towards GAW and in general, people will come looking to see what all the drama is about. They'll come to the forums and experience the positive vibe from the dedicated people there trying to change the industry, and they'll become customers as well.

How much do you get paid to represent GAW?
KC6TTR

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 05:11:57 AM

r00tdude, really, please just stop. Out of the respect I at least had for you, I must tell you there is no need to go to bat for Mr. Garza or his pseudo business here. It is futile and soon you will hopefully see that first hand without losing too much of your investment. I am not going to play the name calling game with you regardless so please just at least think about what I have said.

Scott-
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 05:23:19 AM

Paycoin(S) Announcement thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=889101.new#new
If anyone wants to add anything to the OP, let me know!

We're already listed on hashtalk!
https://hashtalk.org/topic/22602/first-they-ignore-you-then-they-laugh-at-you-then-they-fight-you-then-you-win

rootdude
GAW Founder
Paycoin Origin
Funny how half of them won't even post their FUD with their real BCT accounts for fear they'll be the next ones sued.

He can not be serious. That is one of the most ignorant statements I've heard from one of these morons on HT in awhile. Yeah rootdude we all created new BCT accounts to bash GAW because we are frightened for our lives of being sued for speaking the truth and asking questions. And even if we were you think we created them because we knew that our identities were at great risk because obviously our real BCT accounts gave away so much about ourselves? How fucking deluded do you have to be to come up with something like that and actually believe it. Get this though your thick skull rootard, no one here gives a fuck about being sued for a single word we utter about your beloved GAW because we have the common sense and we don't have blind-faith and most of us are just not as greedy as you all are. This does all come down to money and greed. All you ignorant greedy scum are already dancing around HT calculating how rich you're going to be when paycoin hits 20, 40, 80, 100+ and making pretty spreadsheets and graphs like it was actual data. There is nothing to calculate. There is nothing but promises. My bet is that there will not be a single person investing in the public ICO. Every single person in the world that would ever invest in GAW already has. If there are really any big inventors they are already in. No small investor will pay $20 for a paycoin in an ICO because anyone that heard about it and gave a shit and was still dumb enough to believe it, already got in.  No one heard about it and said, "Yeah I won't buy in now and earn Hashpoints. I'll wait until I have to pay $20." Of course Josh will tell you otherwise and post some ridiculously absurd numbers but you will all believe it with your ignorant greedy blind-faith and not question it at all while he throws you another koolaid party where you all sit around and tell each other how fucking Gawsome you are and that you are all going to change the world and make it better for everyone and get really rich doing it. I hope you've all had fun playing this imaginary "what will I do when I hit the lotto" game in your minds because reality is going to come crashing down real soon and you're going to learn that you're winning lottery ticket was a counterfeit and not only do you not win the big prize, you also lose everything you paid for the ticket.

First of all I am not "you guys". I don't have an axe to grind and I have never engaged in a circle-jerk. I just detest fucking scumbags that swindle people. I never stated any purpose therefore none can be accomplished. I don't think you know very much about psychology so you actually have absolutely no idea what anyone outside of your weak-minded, blind-faith cult would believe. You are just used to your warm and cozy Utopian, shuttered from real world criticism, HT forum. What goes on there are NOT positive vibes anymore so than what goes on inside any cult. Those are called delusions of grandeur. You are all trying to deepen your pockets and that is the only thing you're trying to do. If what I wrote puts one less satoshi in Josh's or your pocket, I will have done a good deed.
welchy8764

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 05:31:19 AM

Zen Hashlets owners on HT..It was bound to happen.. The music stopped and now they own the hashlet that mined "The most profitable pool ever"

https://hashtalk.org/topic/22604/zen-upgrade-is-live-go-go-go/132 
welchy8764

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 05:37:49 AM

Loss immediately: $ 7,000

90 days x $ 120 = $ 10,800
Total loss: $ 17,800
No !!!
I will not allow this.
Pre-written terms and conditions?
I have not seen anywhere.
I sold my car to buy zen.

WOW I sense some desertion in the ranks.. When will the CEO swoop in and be the super hero?

P.S. This guy sold his car!!  Shocked
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 05:41:41 AM

So,only 1/2 hour window to "upgrade" Zens to Cashtakers....with little fanfare  Roll Eyes  Glad I sold my last Zens earlier tonite & drew my BTC out!!!!  Grin

From CRYPT0N1TE-"THAT is NOT my point. I've been at the computer all day waiting to upgrade to 6 months. I get dinner for 1/2 hour and find no email or notification on zen that I can upgrade. Then I hear from someone on TWITTER that Josh said "Release the Kraken", and THAT is how a CEO communicates to his customers that Zens are now available to upgrade? Not very professional, and that statement on twitter did not make me think it was Zen upgrade time, more like some new announcement. In either case I have had Zens since they started, and in no way was I slow to get the news (which should have been emailed or posted in zen cloud to YOUR CUSTOMERS). News this important should not come from cryptic twitter messages or hashtalk forums that are down with cloudflare. @GAW_CEO as one of your earliest and biggest supporters, make this right for me. A friend that also missed the 1/2 hour upgrade window feels the same way and said "Release the Kraken" is what Liam Neeson says to his wife, not what a CEO says for an important press release of a limited time upgrade path."

https://hashtalk.org/topic/22604/zen-upgrade-is-live-go-go-go/132    Thanks welchy for the link!!!  Wink

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 05:51:50 AM

(off to look at other taglines on bitcointalk..)

Has the GAW campaign been renewed for the next month, when does it run out for you?

Anyway, if you're serious about that keep checking on PrimeDice. Everyone's waiting for them to reopen their campaign, they're a solid and mostly uncontroversial business.

it has been renewed....and likely with a change to paycoin tag continue to do so
dnd they always pay on time

but to keep the tagline and keep 'some' ethics I pretty much have to put some skin in the game

on a gaw product i think ..if they are a scam well the $$$ I've gotten plus the $$ I'd likely get for ad campain on a 6 month paycoin wallet of 25 coin
is around 500 bucks ..all at my end would be paid by the ad tagline revenue

if they are a scam heh i lost $$$ to (gaw tagline $$$) if it is not..well Ican justify the tagline....in they proved it worked

sitting on the fence just promoting gaw at this point w/o any risk is not sitting well when they ran equip ok ..when they had hashnet well i know guys who made $$$
on hashnet ...this new paycoin ....seems iffy even from a well intentioned point of view that gaw promotes

So well I need a reason to keep the tagline ..only thing comes to mind is double down with the gaw money I've gotten so far form this tagline and see
where it goes....it all goes poof well....it was tainted $$$ anyway

but again sitting on the fence getting 0.10 btc a month promoting gaw in the tagline well...unless i have some skin in the game with the info i have on paycoin etc
just seems wrong

as to the gaw campaign it is still going on they always pay etc no issues there

anyway if i do this i will likely start another thread and you can all watch it go GOX on me ...for your bitcointalk amusement

but again just taking the tagline $$$ for this with no risk on my part just does not sit well

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
ZiG

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 05:53:18 AM

Loss immediately: $ 7,000

90 days x $ 120 = $ 10,800
Total loss: $ 17,800
No !!!
I will not allow this.
Pre-written terms and conditions?
I have not seen anywhere.
I sold my car to buy zen.

WOW I sense some desertion in the ranks.. When will the CEO swoop in and be the super hero?

P.S. This guy sold his car!!  Shocked

First of all ...he lost his mind...or was retarded to begin with... Grin

MtGAW drama is about to unfold ... Wink

ZiG
RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 05:56:48 AM

Microsoft and Paypal going to take paycoin? Doubt it but they are taking bitcoin now... so off with that bullshit they spitting, they are pissing glitter and shitting rainbows in peoples faces now for a fact. Glitter is for cheap hookers and rainbows are for skittles

yeahright

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 06:04:23 AM

Watching this GAW story unfold is definitely entertaining.  So ZenHashlets get screwed out of 6 months staking but you can go ahead to www.gawminers.com and zencloud and pay $10000 to get 500 6 month cashstakers.  I see how they treat their customers.  What a JOKE!!
KC6TTR

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 06:04:36 AM

Looks like Mr. Garza is locking all the threads now. So happy I am free of that place.

Scott-
T0urist

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 06:13:16 AM

Looks like Mr. Garza is locking all the threads now. So happy I am free of that place.

Scott-

Probably forum software bug like the shadow bannings that weren't done.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8982

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 06:16:20 AM

So,only 1/2 hour window to "upgrade" Zens to Cashtakers....with little fanfare  Roll Eyes  Glad I sold my last Zens earlier tonite & drew my BTC out!!!!  Grin

From CRYPT0N1TE-"THAT is NOT my point. I've been at the computer all day waiting to upgrade to 6 months. I get dinner for 1/2 hour and find no email or notification on zen that I can upgrade. Then I hear from someone on TWITTER that Josh said "Release the Kraken", and THAT is how a CEO communicates to his customers that Zens are now available to upgrade? Not very professional, and that statement on twitter did not make me think it was Zen upgrade time, more like some new announcement. In either case I have had Zens since they started, and in no way was I slow to get the news (which should have been emailed or posted in zen cloud to YOUR CUSTOMERS). News this important should not come from cryptic twitter messages or hashtalk forums that are down with cloudflare. @GAW_CEO as one of your earliest and biggest supporters, make this right for me. A friend that also missed the 1/2 hour upgrade window feels the same way and said "Release the Kraken" is what Liam Neeson says to his wife, not what a CEO says for an important press release of a limited time upgrade path."

https://hashtalk.org/topic/22604/zen-upgrade-is-live-go-go-go/132    Thanks welchy for the link!!!  Wink

So that's what the Kraken message meant. Fantastic communication. And it hasn't even been 48 hours since the start of Prime conversion as far as I know.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 06:16:39 AM

Hurt the industry? No that made coin they admit is for shits and giggles its as transparent as possible no lies. To show im mining it i'll do a video in my room and spray the floor pink with this is my room. I'll even leave the lights on...

You should totally do this.
we need a ceo for this mocumentry. i'll be the cto im sure i can crash a forum we can host off a dial up modem i have laying around. we could do google hangouts etc.

we just need to brainstorm some buzzwords

get some slogans?
how about this one
theres nothing paycoins can buy. for everything else theres bitcoin

should totally get this going. make it completely obvious this is just a complete bullshit coin.

I nominate rootdude for the CEO. He's already doing trash talk on your behalf, might as well make it official.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 06:21:37 AM

Not premining, so those Hash Points people are expecting to spend to get coins early...? You've proved you are a shill, just move along.

Man, you guys need to spend more time reading this thread.  Hashpoints are not pre-mine... they are coupons.

To be spent on PayCoin. So how do they give them PayCoin for HashPoints if they're not premining? And lal the big investors under "NDA" that spent millions? Shill on sir

Give who paycoins?  There are no paycoins yet!  All that has been happening is that hashlet customers are earning coupons to be redeemed for Paycoins after GAW mines their share.

The big investors don't have any paycoins either, only a guarantee to buy paycoins for (we are assuming) $2 from GAW's mined share.

When the time comes to redeem those coupons, where will those PayCoins come from? Will those be premined or not?

Don't say 5 PH/s, because throwing lots of hashpower won't make mining faster, difficulty adjustment takes care of that.
Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: