Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:42:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376904 times)
hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 08:45:28 AM

Let me publicly apologize to GAW CEO for being a part of the majority of his customers who don't appreciate. I just don't. You sold me the most profitable miner that pays one satoshi without telling me that it also involves skill-based trading model, coupons, a new altcoin, and high-yield CDs. So I'm sorry and I wish you and the 20% the best of luck.

https://twitter.com/gawceo/status/542930095728787456

I focus on the 20% who appreciate. Otherwise, I would have stopped giving things away a long time again. You all make it worth it! Thanks

I think the way the Zen upgrade was handled tonight was very underhanded.

I think the way Zen owners were screwed out of mining after being told "it's the most profitable miner anywhere" was underhanded.........  Roll Eyes

I invested for the long term & got shafted in the short term  Angry

this is unacceptable! Grin
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
T0urist

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 08:58:34 AM

Let me publicly apologize to GAW CEO for being a part of the majority of his customers who don't appreciate. I just don't. You sold me the most profitable miner that pays one satoshi without telling me that it also involves skill-based trading model, coupons, a new altcoin, and high-yield CDs. So I'm sorry and I wish you and the 20% the best of luck.

I focus on the 20% who appreciate. Otherwise, I would have stopped giving things away a long time again. You all make it worth it! Thanks

I think the way Zen owners were screwed out of mining after being told "it's the most profitable miner anywhere" was underhanded.........  Roll Eyes

I invested for the long term & got shafted in the short term  Angry

GAWful!!!

Do what scott suggested with the trademark. 3 days and it was false info. paycoin has been around for a year and not GAWs toy coin.
SwissCrypt

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 09:30:44 AM

Just received this from an unhappy informant who has (5) ZenHashlets he refuses to convert based on principle. I guess it is now official, the "world's most profitable pool" is now dead. This appears to be how the HashTitan is able to pay his early adopters - take all revenue except for 0.00000001 BTC from the small customers who haven't yet recovered their investment to pay the earlier/larger supporters. Hero to zero in less than 4 months. Nice record.

The question now becomes what court will see this as still being "profitable" vs. being what is really looks to be - an elaborately planed bait and switch to continue a scheme while technically thinking $0.000000714 per MH/s per day equates to a *reasonable* amount that equals a reference to profitability. Being less than a millionth of cent per day, I put my money on this not meeting the legal definition of anything that can be labeled as "profitable"; especially if the ROI of $50 is now almost two millennia (1,918.58 years) in to the future.

Scott-

https://i.imgur.com/uPlJrXB.png

You can file a complaint with the FTC here: https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/

I am very sure the FTC will not buy into 1 satoshi being "always profitable", as per their marketing materials.

-Sahra

Wow, nice mentality here...
Be aware that can be used also against you...😉
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 09:43:44 AM

I think the way Zen owners were screwed out of mining after being told "it's the most profitable miner anywhere" was underhanded.........  Roll Eyes

I invested for the long term & got shafted in the short term  Angry

Cheesy  Find me in BF4 on PC....I'll show you Unacceptable!!!!!!!!!  Cool Grin Cheesy

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 09:44:11 AM

soo we can upgrade zenhaslets and about multi? i were checking my account and i got payment from day 9 december ,a delay on balance?
i also checked yesterday zen pool 0.00027 and i got paid 0,00023 i made 1 santoshi with my prime sounds good....

Device Name
    ALOGAN PRime (Hashlet Prime)
Power
    1 MH
BTC Payout
    0.00023387 BTC
Maintenance Fee
    -0.00023386 BTC Roll Eyes
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 09:53:37 AM

Once the coin is released and thousands upon thousands paycoins are dumped and the wall becomes thinner and thinner and people mine the hell out of the coin just to dump it, where it the wall then?
No one will want to buy paycoins in the future, it offers nothing innovative and its completely useless.

You won't get that kind of proof from any other company that I can think of.  GAW has bent over backwards to try and satisfy their critics, but the boo-birds and naysayers will never be satisfied.

GAW HAS BENT OVER BACKWARDS TO TRY AND SATISFY THEIR CRITICS?
They have done nothing at all to satisfy us, and he keeps on mentioning that everything is hidden for 'competitive' reason...
It has to be hidden because he doesn't want to go to jail for lying/scamming individuals.
You don't need to hide the amount of miners you have or mining addresses, what are competitors going to do with that.

THEY HAVE BENT OVER BACKWARDS LITERALLY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZY284WtOd9A

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 09:55:13 AM

I would love to have Homero apply, I'm not scammy, I mean innovative enough, I shut it down before anyone lost even a satoshi

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=702974.0

jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 09:56:43 AM

soo we can upgrade zenhaslets and about multi? i were checking my account and i got payment from day 9 december ,a delay on balance?
i also checked yesterday zen pool 0.00027 and i got paid 0,00023 i made 1 santoshi with my prime sounds good....

Device Name
Power
    1 MH
BTC Payout
    0.00023387 BTC
Maintenance Fee

Why do I get paid more for a free Hashlet Genesis?

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 10:02:30 AM

I be rich you bitcoinbagholders!!

I get 100 billion XpY payscoin

I bought a prime hashlet and reserved a wallet,when does the wallet come how much is the coin and when and where do I get it...

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 10:05:59 AM

So let me get this straight - you guys, for whatever reason, think GAW is a scam, so your solution to that is to create confusion in the less knowledgeable people by producing a cut and paste clone of XPY and putting that out there to scam people or otherwise cause them losses. Do I have that correct?

And you think that somehow Big Vern is going to list your scam coin on Cryptsy as well?

If it's not already clear you guys are scum, it certainly is clear to everyone now, isn't it?

God forbid we even look at the big picture - which is GAW is making a push to bring crypto mainstream - and you jackasses are trying to create a situation that makes every single crypto-interested person think how fucked up this entire industry really is by creating your own scam... whom do you think you are really helping?

If the folks helping with Paycoin at GAW are hopeless morons like you all think we are, is doing this going to change that? No. We're a lost cause according to all of you. Why not just let us be to be manipulated and scammed like you think we are having done to us? Write us off and get on with your lives. Dance on our graves and tell us all you told us so... after it's all crumbled down around our ankles. The only thing you are hurting is the industry itself by going this route.

Our paycoins are free dipshit

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 10:07:24 AM

So microsoft added bitcoin. Maybe paycoin isn't viable??

LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 10:10:59 AM

just wait some more weeks! amazon, target, wallmart, Obama, Putin, Bill Cosby, the whole Muppet Show and finally Satoshi will adopt Paycoin!

T0urist

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:12:25 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2014, 10:52:19 AM by T0urist

<Sarcasm>

NDA mate... they can't put it on their website until Josh gives them the go ahead. You know how these things go right? Wallets etc aren't out for people yet. I believe windows 10 is going to have direct paycoin integration too. It is the peoples money. I think its why zenclouds been going up and down... their programmers and techs have been working with microsoft closely for the integration as microsofts chief technical officer and his programmers were having trouble comprehending the hybrid flex and technology. They had to fly in team GAW to get it sorted.

<end sarcasm>
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 10:15:03 AM

NDA mate... they can't put it on their website until Josh gives them the go ahead. You know how these things go right? Wallets etc aren't out for people yet. I believe windows 10 is going to have direct paycoin integration too. It is the peoples money. I think its why zenclouds been going up and down... their programmers and techs have been working with microsoft closely for the integration as microsofts chief technical officer and his programmers were having trouble comprehending the hybrid flex and technology. They had to fly in team GAW to get it sorted.

when you post that in the gaw-scam-forum, i guess people will believe it .... Roll Eyes

jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 10:17:17 AM

One lady on HT said MS adding bitcoin is beta test and paycoin will replace it soon. Never seen such a deluded bunch in my life.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 10:36:33 AM

Paycoin(S) Announcement thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=889101.new#new
If anyone wants to add anything to the OP, let me know!

We're already listed on hashtalk!
https://hashtalk.org/topic/22602/first-they-ignore-you-then-they-laugh-at-you-then-they-fight-you-then-you-win

rootdude
GAW Founder
Paycoin Origin
Funny how half of them won't even post their FUD with their real BCT accounts for fear they'll be the next ones sued.

He can not be serious. That is one of the most ignorant statements I've heard from one of these morons on HT in awhile. Yeah rootdude we all created new BCT accounts to bash GAW because we are frightened for our lives of being sued for speaking the truth and asking questions. And even if we were you think we created them because we knew that our identities were at great risk because obviously our real BCT accounts gave away so much about ourselves? How fucking deluded do you have to be to come up with something like that and actually believe it. Get this though your thick skull rootard, no one here gives a fuck about being sued for a single word we utter about your beloved GAW because we have the common sense and we don't have blind-faith and most of us are just not as greedy as you all are. This does all come down to money and greed. All you ignorant greedy scum are already dancing around HT calculating how rich you're going to be when paycoin hits 20, 40, 80, 100+ and making pretty spreadsheets and graphs like it was actual data. There is nothing to calculate. There is nothing but promises. My bet is that there will not be a single person investing in the public ICO. Every single person in the world that would ever invest in GAW already has. If there are really any big inventors they are already in. No small investor will pay $20 for a paycoin in an ICO because anyone that heard about it and gave a shit and was still dumb enough to believe it, already got in.  No one heard about it and said, "Yeah I won't buy in now and earn Hashpoints. I'll wait until I have to pay $20." Of course Josh will tell you otherwise and post some ridiculously absurd numbers but you will all believe it with your ignorant greedy blind-faith and not question it at all while he throws you another koolaid party where you all sit around and tell each other how fucking Gawsome you are and that you are all going to change the world and make it better for everyone and get really rich doing it. I hope you've all had fun playing this imaginary "what will I do when I hit the lotto" game in your minds because reality is going to come crashing down real soon and you're going to learn that you're winning lottery ticket was a counterfeit and not only do you not win the big prize, you also lose everything you paid for the ticket.

Look, you guys are digging your own holes. I'm just here to help you do it - every time one of you reacts like you have, you just unmask yourself as damaged. It wasn't twenty posts ago that another one of your circle-jerk buddies admitted each and every one of you has an axe to grind. Do you think someone reading your diatribe here is going to avoid GAW? You're accomplishing entirely the opposite of your stated purpose - people reading this thread see the negativity that you and the rest of your pack espouse towards GAW and in general, people will come looking to see what all the drama is about. They'll come to the forums and experience the positive vibe from the dedicated people there trying to change the industry, and they'll become customers as well.

If you're talking about me, I was in bitcoin since it was worthless. Going to the moon was never even an option. I still use it as a tool and not to get rich. Paycoin is solely made to steal from people, promising them riches. So yes it needs to die before anyone gets hurt.

That's why you and all the other investors will lose everything. Josh is taking complete advantage of your greed. All you want to do is make free money, bitcoin isn't viable? Sure, whatever makes you money. You don't understand that Josh will walk away with all your worthless bitcoin and fiat. Enjoy your paycoin. Looks like microsoft, newegg, dell, tigerdirect, etc only take bitcoin.

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 10:39:01 AM

Loss immediately: $ 7,000

90 days x $ 120 = $ 10,800
Total loss: $ 17,800
No !!!
I will not allow this.
Pre-written terms and conditions?
I have not seen anywhere.
I sold my car to buy zen.

WOW I sense some desertion in the ranks.. When will the CEO swoop in and be the super hero?

P.S. This guy sold his car!!  Shocked

It's ok just sell the wife's car Smiley

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 10:43:08 AM

Nice words from @gawceo on HT forums to the people complaining about the Zen "upgrade" fiasco.

Let me make a few points.

Zen Hashlet Upgrades are free. I choose to give up much of our inventory to make it happen. Many seem to forget that this was something we did to help, but we do not owe it to you. In almost all cases, we have gone above and beyond.

We ran through the supply we had in minutes. It would not have mattered the time. Had we done it a time better for one part of the world, the other part would have complained.

With respect, we are people too. It's difficult to encourage my staff with comments like this on FREE things they are trying to make possible for you. Please think before you type.

https://hashtalk.org/topic/22604/zen-upgrade-is-live-go-go-go/177

Free? No, forced.

Damn condescending.

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 10:46:48 AM

So kraken is on board paycoin? How scammy, how much did they get paid?

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 10:47:52 AM

Device Name
Power
    1 MH
BTC Payout
    0.00023387 BTC
Maintenance Fee

Why do I get paid more for a free Hashlet Genesis?

So you'll buy some, otherwise you can't withdraw.

Pages: « 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: