Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:34:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 [416] 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376924 times)
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 05:48:59 AM

Can anyone who isn't banned on HT please try to get straight answer to when we can sell our hashshitters?  The question always gets ignored whenever someone asks

Soon.

They are off the market now and the rate has been set.  I'd imagine within a few days but I'm just guessing.
interstellar

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 05:56:26 AM

It's only paper till you cash it out baby. Everyone who activates their cashtakers is stuck in the game for another 3-6 months... lol

Didn't you see this....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTHlXb0PXh4

Then just cash it out.  Many willing buyers.

And no, the stakers pay out daily, so those who do it will be getting a cut of XPY every day for 6 months.  Same with those who stake in their local wallets.  5% APY after staking for 5 days.

And how do you sell your cashtakers exactly right now?

And anyway my point is it's all a system that feeds off greed. Big time greed. If even a decent percentage cashed out it would be over, but the greed keeps people trapped in the game. You can see it over at LTCG too as so many reinvest their shares over and over. It can come crashing down at any time because it's just a house of cards.
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 06:00:56 AM

And anyway my point is it's all a system that feeds off greed. Big time greed. If even a decent percentage cashed out it would be over, but the greed keeps people trapped in the game. You can see it over at LTCG too as so many reinvest their shares over and over. It can come crashing down at any time because it's just a house of cards.

I don't disagree.  Markets are created by greed.  Pigs get slaughtered so take your profits.  I certainly will.

And I have no idea on the cashtakers.  But things are going your way.  Greed will come into play and people will bid them up.  It goes without saying you'll make a profit on them.  You could always sell them under market price to help others out.

No?  Greed.
cryptodaknight

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 06:05:28 AM

Well, short answer to why i turned was this thread. I was invested right when Zens came out and got into them a lot, after i bought 2 war machine from them. At that time seemed like this company was good, and got my products, so why wouldn't their cloud mining work, it was paying the best. right? Well i was already in and in denial but obviously payouts started to suck badly. Not just bad, but really bad. Worst than normal on my home miner mining wafflepool, so compared the hashes didn't add up. But they explained the electric, okay, so I figured yeah, things are in a downturn might be somewhat legit.

Well more and more things didn't add up, but I was committed at that point, and invested. I'm still in hashstakers as we really didn't have a choice. For my coins, I've sold all they have converted already.

The biggest eye opening moment was the said in their podcast about showing the walk around of their location in Mississippi. First off why Mississippi? If it's there really, fine, but horrible location for a mining farm with heat. But anyways, when they showed that camera view of the one row, fuzzy at best and then no walk around, dimmed lights. It was my oh shit moment. This might be totally shady.

Did more and more reading here, and so much bs, been in cryptos awhile so really shouldn't have fell for this crap, but I know others that have been in cryptos long time too eating this bs up right now. No use telling them differently, even offering to pay for for my coins cause they will be worth $20 bucks.

The PANIC moment for me was the browser extention app, which will let you buy stuff through an app, when all along we kept hearing mega companies on board, 100 million financing, and paybase which looks to not even have proper legal work to run yet if dealing with finances. That app freaked me out as I had a lot invested, and realized i needed to get out asap.

I sold all my coins for 6-7 bucks and will never regret that even if it's pumped to $20. Why? Cause there is no way they can support a $20 buy wall even with all their funds if people wanna cash out, only perception will keep this coin going. Dogecoin did it, and you know what, they were not a scam, or ponzi, so they deserve being up there, but this coin, wow. It doesn't deserve one satoshit worth of value, it's a mining company coin for a company that barely even mines at all, as we seen from the video they showed us of one row of miners. This was pathetic.

Get out while you can, and invest keep it in bitcoin, something with real innovation like syscoin.

That was my reasonings for dumping, but it's not over, i have a lot of hashstakers to sell still. Wish me luck guys.

I went through a lot of the same emotions at the same time as you did, so I understand your decision.  I sold half my primes to play it safe.  Granted I bought Zens and solos to mine more coupons later on, but whatever.

Why do you say to get out now?  You played it safe and lost out so you want everyone else to?

I did buy syscoin and it went to shit.  People here bash XPY's launch but compare it to syscoin.  Which was better?  Which made more money regardless of GAW owned assets like cash takers?

Regardless, I hope you can sell your stakers for a good markup.  With the stake rate out there (and high) you should have a good chance to do so.  I have about 150 I want to sell as well.

Well why would you openly support a ponzi? I support real coins, syscoin being one of them. IF you haven't looked into it they are doing a lot, and most will be on alpha blockmarket (first ever, EVER, to do this) next week. They got scammed, didn't scam people. Big difference and they never stopped developing, a real coin I say.  I also support Bitcoin, the first coin. Only two other coins that are not shitcoins are litecoin and dogecoin.

I've been in this altcoin stuff for over a year, and really isn't much else that what I mentioned, maybe coins like peercoin for just being around so long, and couple others, but it's a game of conartists and scammers. Nobody is seriously developing out there or doing anything except what i mentioned.

If you think gaw miners coin is going to be next best coin, think again. It's a coin based on staking and lies. There is not active mining involved, and selling POS at that to people. Its one big joke.

Only way this coin was worth anything would have been real business acceptance, or innovation. If you don't have one or the other, your a shitcoin, like the rest.
interstellar

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 06:08:29 AM

I don't disagree.  Markets are created by greed.  Pigs get slaughtered so take your profits.  I certainly will.

And I have no idea on the cashtakers.  But things are going your way.  Greed will come into play and people will bid them up.  It goes without saying you'll make a profit on them.  You could always sell them under market price to help others out.

No?  Greed.

1% per day ROI is excessive and not a sustainable investment in my opinion. Whenever we enter fantasy-land numbers like this the greed aspect takes over.

Right now the price is being held up by what exactly? Nothing more than a promise that you will soon be able to get $20 per paycoin at a future date. Well, that day will come, and many many who are buying coins at these reduced prices will be cashing in shortly. Gaw had better step up with that CAF big time. If they create too many obstacles in cashing out then watch the price flatten and then things may fall apart quickly. I will admit we are in new territory here and thus it is incredibly fascinating to watch. I like having skin in the game personally. Otherwise it would not be as interesting to me.
cryptodaknight

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 06:11:20 AM

It's only paper till you cash it out baby. Everyone who activates their cashtakers is stuck in the game for another 3-6 months... lol

Didn't you see this....

And no, the stakers pay out daily, so those who do it will be getting a cut of XPY every day for 6 months.  Same with those who stake in their local wallets.  5% APY after staking for 5 days.

There is no way to cash out, as Josh reads this forum (I got a personal pm from him about banning me on twitter last week for asking questions) he wants to keep that from happening as of now I'm sure. Get people staking, and see how many do before letting them sell stakers.

Isn't that right CEO for gawminers?? Oh they also took the live support off my account since I keep asking for reversal of my hashstakers, as they won't do it. But I've spend thousands with them, so this is how they treat big ticket customers just so you all know. They keep sending emails saying overwhelmed with tickets. LOL. Been 3 days now.

Guys its a ponzi, like it or not, this coin will never last long term.
bumpershot

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 06:17:37 AM

I have to give GAW some credit for the way this turned out. I was able to make up the money I lost on solos by selling PC at .035. I'm in the black and still have a few PC left, an unconverted Prime, and a HashTaker (90 days) to play around with.

The thing is, that's not just me. HP->PC actually happened, and PC sold in the open market enough for pretty much anyone to make their money back, including people like me who bought expensive Primes and solos right before the crash.

After the coin release was underwhelming without any of the whitepaper implemented, it became clear that things weren't going to go well for PayCoin. To GAW's credit, they provided people an easy out to make a small profit by converting the HP and keeping the hype train up on PayCoin, even though it would be profitable for them to just drop PC like baby seal.

I just filled my HashStaker because why the fuck not? What else am I going to do with it? GAW just might be able to squeeze three months out of PayCoin before it inevitably crashes.

And I still contend, like I always have, that they're not a ponzi. They over-promise and under-deliver, but that's pretty common with small tech companies. I'm glad I'm out before the PC clusterfuck explodes, and I give GAW a ton of credit for providing that opportunity. HPs were just worthless tokens, but they made them into something valuable, if only for a short time. They were really under no obligation to do that when they did. They could have waited, and it would have helped PC's value to have them stay ephemeral. But they didn't, and they saved a lot of asses.
T0urist

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 06:19:50 AM

Didn't you see this....

There is no way to cash out, as Josh reads this forum (I got a personal pm from him about banning me on twitter last week for asking questions) he wants to keep that from happening as of now I'm sure. Get people staking, and see how many do before letting them sell stakers.

Isn't that right CEO for gawminers?? Oh they also took the live support off my account since I keep asking for reversal of my hashstakers, as they won't do it. But I've spend thousands with them, so this is how they treat big ticket customers just so you all know. They keep sending emails saying overwhelmed with tickets. LOL. Been 3 days now.

Guys its a ponzi, like it or not, this coin will never last long term.

Haha what did the personal pm say... do share? Or at least the general gist of it unless you are under NDA. I love it when they do things and send private sneaky messages about it Smiley
T0urist

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 06:21:31 AM

I have to give GAW some credit for the way this turned out. I was able to make up the money I lost on solos by selling PC at .035. I'm in the black and still have a few PC left, an unconverted Prime, and a HashTaker (90 days) to play around with.

The thing is, that's not just me. HP->PC actually happened, and PC sold in the open market enough for pretty much anyone to make their money back, including people like me who bought expensive Primes and solos right before the crash.

After the coin release was underwhelming without any of the whitepaper implemented, it became clear that things weren't going to go well for PayCoin. To GAW's credit, they provided people an easy out to make a small profit by converting the HP and keeping the hype train up on PayCoin, even though it would be profitable for them to just drop PC like baby seal.

I just filled my HashStaker because why the fuck not? What else am I going to do with it? GAW just might be able to squeeze three months out of PayCoin before it inevitably crashes.

And I still contend, like I always have, that they're not a ponzi. They over-promise and under-deliver, but that's pretty common with small tech companies. I'm glad I'm out before the PC clusterfuck explodes, and I give GAW a ton of credit for providing that opportunity. HPs were just worthless tokens, but they made them into something valuable, if only for a short time. They were really under no obligation to do that when they did. They could have waited, and it would have helped PC's value to have them stay ephemeral. But they didn't, and they saved a lot of asses.

Problem is someone has you and my coins that were sold. Someone has to lose when the house of cards comes down.... we just haven't seen that yet. Just because early people win doesn't make it any more valid or better.
interstellar

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 06:23:06 AM

Yes, I agree. Definitely glad they offered an exit strategy for those who needed/wanted out. So I personally don't think there are any victims left. If you are staying in this, it's of your own volition now and you know what can happen. Don't start a thread on here crying when your peecoin goes to 1 sat at some unspecified date in the future. I would like to think that everyone left in the game is playing with house money and not the money from the "house".
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 06:26:26 AM

With GAW releasing the customer coins, anyone can dump them for $10 per right now.

That's a lot of cash.  I'm a small timer compared to some and I have over 2500 just sitting there.  I'm waiting for Monday to see what it brings (probably nothing due to verification) but who cares.

On Cryptsy alone there is like 40 BTC of buys down to $6.  Not bad for mining "coupons" for a couple months.  I could sell all now and walk away with well over 50 BTC tonight for 2-3 months of mining.

You all can see it.  This destroys ANYTHING the Zen Pool could have done over the same time frame.

I'd wager this is why we're nitpicking Paybase's plugins and back to talking about ponzis (*cough* LTCG *cough*) instead of calling the whole thing a scam without anyone getting any coins.  Right?

I know there are those that would cut off their nose to spite their face, but it's time to admit you lost a lot of money by not giving "hash points" a shot.

That I can agree with. Hashpoints were the way to go and those who did it are being well rewarded (if they can resist the lure of HashStakers though).
interstellar

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 06:28:06 AM

Wow, it's crazy how unstable XPY is. On crapsy its suddenly trading for .023. Huge volume and it's dropping big time.
bumpershot

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 06:30:52 AM

Wow, it's crazy how unstable XPY is. On crapsy its suddenly trading for .023. Huge volume and it's dropping big time.

Eh, it's just like any other altcoin not named LTC or DOGE. All of them are crazy unstable.
interstellar

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 06:33:58 AM

Eh, it's just like any other altcoin not named LTC or DOGE. All of them are crazy unstable.

Yeah I don't disagree. I noticed a lot of alts have virtually no volume at all. At least that's one nice thing about the peecoin for now. Day traders must be loving it.
bumpershot

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 06:36:59 AM

Problem is someone has you and my coins that were sold. Someone has to lose when the house of cards comes down.... we just haven't seen that yet. Just because early people win doesn't make it any more valid or better.

While I see that point, I contend that now people are operating with pretty much full information. Before, there were a lot of natural assumptions that were courted by mangement but were totally incorrect. Now, it's pretty much all out in the open. People who invest now are doing it with full knowledge of the state of the coin's development, the nature of the browser plugin, and what Prime hashlets (on ZenPool) are actually doing. He gave people who bought in with imperfect knowledge and inaccurate, though reasonable, assumptions a way to get their money back by selling to people who know good and well what they're getting into.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 06:37:51 AM

I don't disagree.  Markets are created by greed.  Pigs get slaughtered so take your profits.  I certainly will.

And I have no idea on the cashtakers.  But things are going your way.  Greed will come into play and people will bid them up.  It goes without saying you'll make a profit on them.  You could always sell them under market price to help others out.

No?  Greed.

1% per day ROI is excessive and not a sustainable investment in my opinion. Whenever we enter fantasy-land numbers like this the greed aspect takes over.

Right now the price is being held up by what exactly? Nothing more than a promise that you will soon be able to get $20 per paycoin at a future date. Well, that day will come, and many many who are buying coins at these reduced prices will be cashing in shortly. Gaw had better step up with that CAF big time. If they create too many obstacles in cashing out then watch the price flatten and then things may fall apart quickly. I will admit we are in new territory here and thus it is incredibly fascinating to watch. I like having skin in the game personally. Otherwise it would not be as interesting to me.

Incredible, isn't it? All that massive $100m - or whatever it is now -  "market cap" teetering on just words. No tangible product yet to generate revenue to fund those lofty promises. This is some serious gambling going on.
interstellar

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 06:45:13 AM

No?  Greed.

Incredible, isn't it? All that massive $100m - or whatever it is now -  "market cap" teetering on just words. No tangible product yet to generate revenue to fund those lofty promises. This is some serious gambling going on.

Yeah and to me the 1% ROI per day is the holy grail magic number for these scams, because more normal folk then see this as a possible way to quit their day jobs and at 1% they can do that with reasonable amounts of cash such as $50,000. 50k is an amount most middle class people can get their hands on in one way or another if they have to. At 1%, 50k equates to $500 per day so they see it as the end of job slavery. That's one motivation these schemes/scams are taking advantage of if you ask me.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 06:50:09 AM

Yes, I agree. Definitely glad they offered an exit strategy for those who needed/wanted out. So I personally don't think there are any victims left. If you are staying in this, it's of your own volition now and you know what can happen. Don't start a thread on here crying when your peecoin goes to 1 sat at some unspecified date in the future. I would like to think that everyone left in the game is playing with house money and not the money from the "house".

I don't think so. A lot of users will be blinded by greed and will put a lot more in HashStakers than they can afford, greed has that effect. Whether they would be victims or not - that's debatable. I fully support anyone's right to make stupid decisions.

While I see that point, I contend that now people are operating with pretty much full information. Before, there were a lot of natural assumptions that were courted by mangement but were totally incorrect. Now, it's pretty much all out in the open. People who invest now are doing it with full knowledge of the state of the coin's development, the nature of the browser plugin, and what Prime hashlets (on ZenPool) are actually doing. He gave people who bought in with imperfect knowledge and inaccurate, though reasonable, assumptions a way to get their money back by selling to people who know good and well what they're getting into.

What do we have have except a few screenshots? I don't think we have that much more information than we did e.g. a few weeks ago. Except now we have a way to cash out, that helps of course, but future is about as murky as it's ever been. The only improvement from e.g. satoshi-paying solo hashlets is that HashStakers are paying a lot more, but we've seen that before, haven't we? Smiley
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 07:26:51 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2020, 01:47:12 AM by suchmoon

Did he just tweet his password  Grin

Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image

But what I wanted to point out is this:

Dave ‏@Bitcoinconsul
@gawceo When will zencloud accept paycoin?

Josh Garza ‏@gawceo
@Bitcoinconsul when we get the API's for Paybase done

https://twitter.com/gawceo/status/546565286158422018
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 07:30:14 AM

Lol what a Retard

Pages: « 1 ... 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 [416] 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: