Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:06:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 [420] 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376906 times)
T0urist

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 09:22:25 AM

Poor kid. Not a good start in life particularly if dad is starting the brain washing early.
NOTE : Its a copy from a direct twitter post and i have no idea whos kid it is and don't intend to target them. I just thought the caption was funny.

"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
T0urist

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 09:24:07 AM

Quote from: Josh Garza
Our first set of numbers show that over 90% of our customers achieved a full profit. Many made 5X or more Smiley #XPY

So how is it he can track wallet addresses to people to exchanges to cash outs...? He hasn't even got a functioning store api but has code to do this?

Man you just pull numbers and percents out of your arse cause 90% is an awesome high number. Ok so going on that does that mean 10% made huge fuckin losses to satisfy the other 90% needs of the many outweigh needs of the few?

Fraser took the loss to build the wall. This is a charity.

The Chinese build better walls.. josh should have got them onboard.
interstellar

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 09:24:42 AM

Our first set of numbers show that over 90% of our customers achieved a full profit. Many made 5X or more Smiley #XPY

So how is it he can track wallet addresses to people to exchanges to cash outs...? He hasn't even got a functioning store api but has code to do this?

Man you just pull numbers and percents out of your arse cause 90% is an awesome high number. Ok so going on that does that mean 10% made huge fuckin losses to satisfy the other 90% needs of the many outweigh needs of the few?
this.

yes.

Raskul, do you miss the peecoin at all? You were bringing in some nice rent on those miners!
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 09:26:54 AM

this.

yes.

Raskul, do you miss the peecoin at all? You were bringing in some nice rent on those miners!

not at all, we've seen similar in the past and it'll come around again. i just keep my rental prices up high and if the get rented, all the better... if I can also rent at below BTC rate, i do - quite a lot actually.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
T0urist

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 09:31:42 AM

this.

yes.

not at all, we've seen similar in the past and it'll come around again. i just keep my rental prices up high and if the get rented, all the better... if I can also rent at below BTC rate, i do - quite a lot actually.

Hey Raskul loving my spondoolies but they were test buys but i'm finding them awesome and the company good to deal with. Only issue i have is the SP20 Jacksons are noisy little fuckers. Whats the SP31 or SP 35 like in comparison? I'm thinking of buying a SP31 due to its slightly lower wattage use and price .... its only 600GH difference too.

Comments and thoughts? Do you happen to know if they have new products arriving soon?
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 09:32:41 AM

this.

yes.

This sounds to me like election results in North Korea rather than serious business data. 90-95% seem to be their favorite numbers - hashlet conversion, hashstaker sales (which miraculously get restocked a few times), etc.
T0urist

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 09:33:03 AM

Fraser took the loss to build the wall. This is a charity.

Actually i forgot about this .... come to think of it when is that fuckin wall going to actually work? If josh is trading coins on cryptsy then selling back how is the wall doing anything. And will we actually see any proof the wall is working or acting other than dickhead posting on his twitter feed that the wall is 90% full still?
raskul

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 09:34:21 AM

this.

yes.

Hey Raskul loving my spondoolies but they were test buys but i'm finding them awesome and the company good to deal with. Only issue i have is the SP20 Jacksons are noisy little fuckers. Whats the SP31 or SP 35 like in comparison? I'm thinking of buying a SP31 due to its slightly lower wattage use and price .... its only 600GH difference too.

Comments and thoughts? Do you happen to know if they have new products arriving soon?

i like my sp31 very much but don't be misled, they are all pretty noisy if pushed to overclock... the SP31 doesn't have that high pitched whine that the sp10 did due to it being 2u rack size. if you have a garage or out-building, then i highly recommend the sp31. I still have my SP20 in the room next to my lounge and during winter the noise is not an issue due to the fact that i'm not running my central heating to warm the entire downstairs of the flat.

hope this helps.

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 09:38:27 AM

Only issue i have is the SP20 Jacksons are noisy little fuckers. Whats the SP31 or SP 35 like in comparison?

If you think SP20 is noisy you won't like the big ones, those are "datacenter optimized", i.e. huge kilowatts packed in a small case, tiny high-flow fans. Only for colocation IMHO.
raskul

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 09:40:01 AM

Only issue i have is the SP20 Jacksons are noisy little fuckers. Whats the SP31 or SP 35 like in comparison?

If you think SP20 is noisy you won't like the big ones, those are "datacenter optimized", i.e. huge kilowatts packed in a small case, tiny high-flow fans. Only for colocation IMHO.

yup, my sp10's are in a data crate in the middle of a field out in the middle of nowhere, but the SP31 is in the garage, can't hear it from outside when the door is closed.

T0urist

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 09:40:12 AM

this.

yes.

i like my sp31 very much but don't be misled, they are all pretty noisy if pushed to overclock... the SP31 doesn't have that high pitched whine that the sp10 did due to it being 2u rack size. if you have a garage or out-building, then i highly recommend the sp31. I still have my SP20 in the room next to my lounge and during winter the noise is not an issue due to the fact that i'm not running my central heating to warm the entire downstairs of the flat.

hope this helps.

yeah i'm going to store in parents garage out back. Going to use ethernet over power sockets to get the network there since the garage chains off the house... testing works fine so far.
They have 5.5KW of solar that isn't getting fully used in the day. I have 2 x SP20's love them but they are noisy in the connected garage @ 80% fan. I set them back to 60% but they heated up a bit and put them back figuring the spondoolies burn in test had it at that for a reason.

I'll go with the SP31 then. This company gets many <<UPVOTES>> from me.

One final question... when will spondoolies accept paycoin? not the fake one pyc but xpy the crypto of the future? Maybe i should email them and make them aware of the opportunities they are missing. People could be buying these for the 0 block reward now and are missing out on securing their network!!!
raskul

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 09:41:11 AM

teehee. paycoin. funny

feel free to use my affiliate link when you buy!

Wink

T0urist

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 09:46:41 AM

teehee. paycoin. funny

Wink

Will do you've been helpful least i can do. Whats the affiliate link get you?
raskul

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 09:48:23 AM

teehee. paycoin. funny

Wink

Under NDA. sorry.  Undecided

T0urist

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 09:55:24 AM

teehee. paycoin. funny

Wink

Under NDA. sorry.  Undecided

For an unnamed tier 1 merchant?

I'd love to see some affiliate marketing that worked both ways.... e.g. and i'll use spondoolies as an example. At present all affiliate stuff usually works 1 way i've seen. You sign someone you get a bonus. Its effort for the buyer but no discount / bonus. Would be good if it worked like this

From Spondoolies website - SP20 price... $650
From affiliate link - SP20 price .... $620 and referring also gets their bonus. You know 2 way incentive to use someones reflink?
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 09:58:12 AM

Someone's cranky today:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/24919
https://archive.today/1oG9m

RaymondMiner

If Paybase and Paysave supports bitcoin, and credit cards, then why on earth do we need Paycoin?Huh?

This comes from Paybase: "PaySave currently supports payment using all major credit cards as well as PayCoin and Bitcoin. Additional payment options are coming soon!"

If that is true then what was the point of starting Paycoin??? With this plug in anyone can use a credit card or bitcoin that are much more widespread and backed by trillions of dollars not GAW's couple hundred million.

Plus they are stating that more option will come soon, I want to believe that it won't be sum garbage dogecoin or litecoin, but deep inside I feel that they want to accept all the other garbage coins too.

The initiative for Paycoin was to start a simple online currency that is not affiliated with bitcoin which is affiliated with all the crimes and black markets, and now these no-brainers affiliate paycoin with bitcoin from the start in there payment processing system.

@GAWCEO @GAW-Staff Is this really how you guys want to start out. Not to mention that the payment processor is a plug in, not even a normal checkout. 60% of the population don't even know what a plug-in is and they will never get there head around it. And even if they would they will see that it is bitcoin and other shitcoin affiliated and they will run and never look back.

Also I think that this plug-in of yours brings up many questions and it seems very shady. Why would Amazon, Walmart, and Macy's let some no-name company (GAW) take revenue from them through a plug in using Paycoin and the "illegal and black market affiliated bitcoin" They will sue the last penny out of your pockets you guys made from Paycoin.
If I see it wrong please explain it, I will listen, I just feel very concerned. @GAWCEO @GAW-Staff
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 09:59:40 AM

teehee. paycoin. funny

Wink

I'd love to see some affiliate marketing that worked both ways.... e.g. and i'll use spondoolies as an example. At present all affiliate stuff usually works 1 way i've seen. You sign someone you get a bonus. Its effort for the buyer but no discount / bonus. Would be good if it worked like this

From affiliate link - SP20 price .... $620 and referring also gets their bonus. You know 2 way incentive to use someones reflink?

There is nothing to prevent the affiliate from sending you a little kickback... just saying  Grin
SychoPhant

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 10:00:02 AM

One thing the cultists seemingly magically have forgotten is that the current trading price for XPY is about $8. If the floor of $20 doesn't pan out for some reason, they are gonna lose their ass on their precious cashtakers at that price.

Is funny to me that you don't even know why the current price is $8 (it was $5 two days ago... I guess 60% return in 48 hours isn't enough). It will be funny to see the price in two more days. Funny for me that is.

If you think I haven't been following the price, you haven't been reading this thread. You should start back about 100 pages and let us know when you catch up.

Catch up to what? A coin that increased in value 60% in two days? Any other coins do that the last two days?

Crap price for a coin that will sell for $20 tomorrow! Not a lot of confidence in Garza's words by the looks of it.
Getting testy there young man, must be cold in that basement right now. Such a lot of hate in a young whippersnapper....
raskul

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 10:05:36 AM

teehee. paycoin. funny

Wink

There is nothing to prevent the affiliate from sending you a little kickback... just saying  Grin

OK, firstly, the scenario that T0urist proposes is inviable, because what the manufacturer would then be doing is paying to advertise, and then giving a discount to the buyer on top of that, which would mean a double loss on the retail price for the manufacturer.

regarding a kickback as suchmoon suggests, I could probably do a one-off hashing contract for the duration of time it takes from payment received until rig delivered. PM me when you place your order and i'll chase up your delivery schedule with SP-Tech.

T0urist

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 10:13:00 AM

teehee. paycoin. funny

Wink

There is nothing to prevent the affiliate from sending you a little kickback... just saying  Grin

OK, firstly, the scenario that T0urist proposes is inviable, because what the manufacturer would then be doing is paying to advertise, and then giving a discount to the buyer on top of that, which would mean a double loss on the retail price for the manufacturer.

regarding a kickback as suchmoon suggests, I could probably do a one-off hashing contract for the duration of time it takes from payment received until rig delivered. PM me when you place your order and i'll chase up your delivery schedule with SP-Tech.

Not debating whether its unviable or not just stating that with referrals there isn't an incentive for someone to really want to use a link is there Smiley you know the whole i give you something you give me something. I'll use your link regardless but just saying the system would need some work to encourage more people Smiley.

I'll take you up on that offer though for the hashing contract. Australia sucks big time for delivery. It took around 8 days to arrive Sad stupid customs then i got hit a 10% GST import because Gerry Harvey of Harvey Norman is an asshole and cried that people bought stuff outside australia instead of supporting locals... hell dickhead i can't buy bitcoin shit from you gerry!!!
Pages: « 1 ... 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 [420] 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: