Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:12:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 [430] 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3377004 times)
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 03:14:16 AM

I was just gonna say notice how all the HT people have suddenly left us alone?

Here is our friend favelle75. Not such a happy cultist at the moment.
https://hashtalk.org/topic/25070/paycoin-stall-paybase-update-2/49

Haha fucking clueless idiot

Thinks it's all FUD lmao

chunkyjunkie

Activity: 494
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 03:14:26 AM

Hmm new to this thread can someone summarize all the proof about the accusations I see about GAW.  thanks in advance.

I skimmed all the posts and it was mostly Y repeating Z's comment and belief that GAW is a ponzi, or scam for the logical extrapolation that most coins before xpy were scams or ponzi.

If anyone is so inclined to post a reply with links or proof beyond some blog report or personal experience that they of course have no screenshots, emails etc for I would be grateful.
I think a list of all the proof would be more helpful then X,Y or Z posts filled with saving the day comments with no substance.

Waiting... and thank you.

Hey man thanks for you joining us. If we had absolute proof of a ponzi we would already have called the SEC. You are welcome to help us find the truth together though!

Fair enough and an excellent reply.  This type of reply will at least not make me dismiss you out of hand.  

I understand what you are saying though about if there was anything of actual proof it would already be with the authorities.

Was just trying to head it off and see if anyone had some.  That way I could pull back my investments even more as by the time it is officially in law enforcements hands it is probably too late.

Still I feel good about my investment in GAW as they have treated me very well up until now and I have double my original investment locked away safe.  But to be clear that does not take away from people's concerns here going forward, just stating my situation.

Again looking forward to a summary maybe towards the bottom of this now 447 post thread of any proof.

Thanks again for the welcome and civil response.

https://www.bitcoinlanding.com - Twitter - https://twitter.com/Bitcoinlanding - Bitcoin News, Video and more!
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 03:15:46 AM

Hmm new to this thread can someone summarize all the proof about the accusations I see about GAW.  thanks in advance.

I skimmed all the posts and it was mostly Y repeating Z's comment and belief that GAW is a ponzi, or scam for the logical extrapolation that most coins before xpy were scams or ponzi.

If anyone is so inclined to post a reply with links or proof beyond some blog report or personal experience that they of course have no screenshots, emails etc for I would be grateful.
I think a list of all the proof would be more helpful then X,Y or Z posts filled with saving the day comments with no substance.

Hey man thanks for you joining us. If we had absolute proof of a ponzi we would already have called the SEC. You are welcome to help us find the truth together though!

Fair enough and an excellent reply.  This type of reply will at least not make me dismiss you out of hand. 

I understand what you are saying though about if there was anything of actual proof it would already be with the authorities.

Was just trying to head it off and see if anyone had some.  That way I could pull back my investments even more as by the time it is officially in law enforcements hands it is probably too late.

Still I feel good about my investment in GAW as they have treated me very well up until now and I have double my original investment locked away safe.  But to be clear that does not take away from people's concerns here going forward, just stating my situation.

Again looking forward to a summary maybe towards the bottom of this now 447 post thread of any proof.

It's all been lies.

No amazon, target or walmart. Just meganet.

No cnn, just ccn.

It comes down to $20. You still think that's not a lie?

chunkyjunkie

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 03:16:01 AM

That's your problem. Believe homero will give you $20 or not. We don't care if after 444 pages you want to invest.

I think you misunderstand.

I am looking for any proof to be listed and put in one place for people who might not to wade through 444 posts.  Or are you saying of those 444 posts many have proof and facts?  If so I will go start taking a closer look!   

From my quick skimming I saw mostly X agreeing with Y that it had to be a ponzi or scam, well just because! 

You seem to be a shill though

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=199685.msg9873690#msg9873690

You seem very upset and unwilling to see anything beyond hate blinders and respond like an adult.

I invite you to ignore my posts.  Thank you and good luck to you.

https://www.bitcoinlanding.com - Twitter - https://twitter.com/Bitcoinlanding - Bitcoin News, Video and more!
interstellar

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 03:17:12 AM

Fair enough and an excellent reply.  This type of reply will at least not make me dismiss you out of hand.  

Was just trying to head it off and see if anyone had some.  That way I could pull back my investments even more as by the time it is officially in law enforcements hands it is probably too late.

Still I feel good about my investment in GAW as they have treated me very well up until now and I have double my original investment locked away safe.  But to be clear that does not take away from people's concerns here going forward, just stating my situation.

Ah, do pay attention to the warning signs that they may not know what they're doing, such as paycoin having been down all day! How much money do you have invested there around if you don't mind my asking?
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 03:17:19 AM

That's your problem. Believe homero will give you $20 or not. We don't care if after 444 pages you want to invest.

I am looking for any proof to be listed and put in one place for people who might not to wade through 444 posts.  Or are you saying of those 444 posts many have proof and facts?  If so I will go start taking a closer look!   

From my quick skimming I saw mostly X agreeing with Y that it had to be a ponzi or scam, well just because! 

You seem very upset and unwilling to see anything beyond hate blinders and respond like an adult.

I invite you to ignore my posts.  Thank you and good luck to you.

Last reply, you seem to be not genuine. Just "troll hunting"

vabchgent

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 03:17:46 AM

Maybe they need to give the block chain some ex-lax get it flowing again.   Grin

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
doogsan

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 03:18:06 AM

I invite you to ignore my posts.  Thank you and good luck to you.

He's lost faith in human beings after seeing the cult at GAW.
corygto

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 03:18:12 AM

Can you prove that it's not a ponzi?

Getting your investment back and then some doesn't make something not a ponzi. In fact many ponzi's pay out very very well towards the beginning. It's all the poor folks towards the end that bite the big one.
doogsan

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 03:19:16 AM

Maybe they need to give the block chain some ex-lax get it flowing again.   Grin

I recommend wd 40
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 03:19:21 AM

I'm beyond cynical and bitter now.

doogsan

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 03:22:01 AM

I'm beyond cynical and bitter now.

Smiley

Look at it this way, quite a few of the people there will learn a valuable life lesson in the next few weeks. Most of them seem no more than teenagers who think they're the next Steve Jobs by investing in Paycoin. The crash will bring them back to reality.

bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 03:24:31 AM

I am looking for any proof to be listed and put in one place for people who might not to wade through 444 posts.  Or are you saying of those 444 posts many have proof and facts?  If so I will go start taking a closer look!  

There IS proof and it has been reported to the authorities. Read this users posts: KC6TTR
interstellar

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 03:25:44 AM

Anyone have the link to the eightcylinder's summary of gaw's history post? That's a great intro to gaw for any new readers here.
chunkyjunkie

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 03:25:46 AM

Fair enough and an excellent reply.  This type of reply will at least not make me dismiss you out of hand. 

Was just trying to head it off and see if anyone had some.  That way I could pull back my investments even more as by the time it is officially in law enforcements hands it is probably too late.

Still I feel good about my investment in GAW as they have treated me very well up until now and I have double my original investment locked away safe.  But to be clear that does not take away from people's concerns here going forward, just stating my situation.

It's all been lies.

No amazon, target or walmart. Just meganet.

No cnn, just ccn.

It comes down to $20. You still think that's not a lie?

If you wish to respons like an adult I will indulge you in conversation.

Regarding Walmart Amazon etc...

I agree with you, I wish they hadn't left people to openly think ( or still think ) it is any kind of direct partnership.   IMO that was handled poorly
On the other hand, I still think it has a lot of value in possibly bringing these very companies closer to how much money they could make from crypto in general atfer seeing numbers through the app.  Will see.

Regarding Cnn, CCN.  I am sorry did Josh ever say CNN?  I am not being sarcastic, I am asking.
I also don't like the site itself CCN as of course they picked the name to throw people off some, but like any blog I read it with a grain of salt.  Sadly with today's big media quality I would argue they are no worse then CNN, Wallstreet etc as most media reports for headlines and page views not for content and investigative reporting.

Regarding the 20.00

I actually think the 20.00 target is extremely likely for the very reason of the way they set up their business.
To lock up so many xpy for 6 months and on top of that sell the device to do so to those same people that will lock up those xpy is pretty smart.
Then you take that same money from sales and use it to back the now lower float coin.  Again genius....
Add in some reputable vc funding ( fact and verifiable ) and add in some early bank investors ( I haven't been able to verify this )...
And you have more then enough money to keep up the coin until it gains the confidence of the people using it.  Just like btc it is all about what the community values it at ( there is nothing ground breaking about btc )

I have answered your 3 questions you posed.

Thank you for the floor to do so.

chunkyjunkie

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 03:27:14 AM

Can you prove that it's not a ponzi?

Getting your investment back and then some doesn't make something not a ponzi. In fact many ponzi's pay out very very well towards the beginning. It's all the poor folks towards the end that bite the big one.

I agree with you that is why I stated...  But to be clear that does not take away from people's concerns here going forward, just stating my situation.

Thank you for your response.

bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 03:28:07 AM

Yes he said cnn. He also said times magazine and tweeted a picture of himself in a line there. Pretending to be interviewed. He said he did a media blitz.

chunkyjunkie

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 03:30:09 AM

Ah, do pay attention to the warning signs that they may not know what they're doing, such as paycoin having been down all day! How much money do you have invested there around if you don't mind my asking?

I would argue while not very professional and not a good situation being down today does not equate a ponzi or scam.
Regarding your inquiry to how much I ave invested?  I think that is a little personal but like I said I made over double my money.  Double the original is in the bank.. and more then double the original  is still in.  But I do continually scale down pretty much daily as it climbs.  

I hope that is a satisfactory answer to your question.

tss

Activity: 742

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 03:30:46 AM

https://hashtalk.org/topic/25052/so-you-re-telling-me-that-i-can-buy-xpy-from-cryptsy-for-0-03btc-now-and-sell-for-20usd-later/19
https://archive.today/0FfrZ

Update from Josh (GAWCEO):

@aceofmase said:

If the price to buy is lower at another exchange and bought back at the floored price of $20USD on Paybase then couldn't someone just arb the sh!t out of it?
I have had a solution built for that

Oh the scenarios we can come up with here for this nugget...

first one comes to mind is the excessive levels of KYC just to trade XPY to BTC
second one is the small value weekly limits placed on trades

any others?

Well, we already have KYC and limits. This might be either (a) something CEO just made up on the spot, he tends to do that often; or (b) a new feature he didn't want to mention while pumping the price on exchanges, e.g. the floor price is available only for coins that never left ZenCloud.

He could do something like put a 30 day hold for withdrawals on all incoming peecoin. Or is that even too draconian for gaw?

it's about making promises and keeping hope alive for as long as possible. according to

https://hashtalk.org/topic/24303/paybase-verifications/6

pretty much no one will be able to cash out xpy for btc in the beginning. only btc to xpy purchases will be allowed, also probably at $20.  you have to reach tier 2 before you can exchange and then you are limited to only $500.  tier 3 will allow $2500 total.  who knows how long the "public records" verification will take.  i have to give it to gaw, its a pretty good marketing gimmick and it will delay the potential failure of this coin for at least 90 days with multiple unnoticed stall tactics.
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 03:33:24 AM

Regarding Cnn, CCN.  I am sorry did Josh ever say CNN?  I am not being sarcastic, I am asking.
I also don't like the site itself CCN as of course they picked the name to throw people off some, but like any blog I read it with a grain of salt.  Sadly with today's big media quality I would argue they are no worse then CNN, Wallstreet etc as most media reports for headlines and page views not for content and investigative reporting.

Update: All interviews are done (CNN, WSJ, Fortune Magazine, Venture). They do not tell us specific dates and times (for whatever reason) so now we wait. I should know they day it goes out. Personally, I think the first one will be the WSJ. We will definitely see some Monday Smiley

https://hashtalk.org/topic/18452/hashcoin-ico-media-tour-update
Pages: « 1 ... 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 [430] 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: