Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:12:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 [447] 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376908 times)
de_ixie

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 07:33:36 PM

Still no consensus here?  Cheesy

European Bitcoin Exchange - Bitcoin handeln im deutschen Rechtsraum. Fair und reibungslos:
www.bitcoin.de (Aff. Link - Thank you!)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KC6TTR

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 07:35:20 PM

This vest wearing illiterate fool is making us look like idiots

Actually, the credit for that comes from within.

Sorry to the people that didn't make money from this, LOL. But I can literally take the next 3 to 3.5 years off of work because of Paycoin.
If you can sleep at night knowing where that $$ came from, good for you. Some of us who believe in and live by true morals and business ethics in the face of obvious Ponzi's and do not need the ill-gotten gains will do just fine with the money we actually EARNED in the crypto industry and not this GAW/Zen wannabe bubble they are attempting to associate with real cryptocurrency.

See you in "3 to 3.5 years"...  Roll Eyes

Scott-
... you think you are ethical by saying that gaw paycoins are ponzi ?? ...i saw that you are a member here so ..i can`t help it tell you ... how can you say to us .. that gaw changed our life by bringing paycoins ... now i got a house and a bussiness thanks to gaw ... and thanks to paycoins i got money that i cannot spent in this 3 - 4 years ... and still making ... so you said to my that paycoin is not a crypto currency ... then what is it my friend ?? it exchanges like btc its trading like btc ... how can you tell me that i am being scamed with ponzi scheme Huh are u real ? ... i made roi 10 - 20 times what i invest and now i got bitcoins and paycoins that i CANNOT SPEND !! i am sorry to tell you but i have to many btc`s thanks to gaw and thanks to gaw i got so many paycoins that i dont even know what to do with them !!!!!!!! so ... please stop trolling PAYCOINS ARE MY LIFE PAYCOINS CHANGED MY LIFE PAYCOINS IS MY FIRST CRYPTO CURRENCY EVER !

This is why business classes, or at least some form of business ethics should be taught prior to graduating High School.

In summary, just because something can emulate something else, doesn't make it real. Just because many think about the money (legitimate or NOT) more than the means at which that money was originally conceived, doesn't make the processes legitimate or real. The bottom line is for every dollar earned or spent, there must be an asset and/or liability accounted for that is tied to it. When there is no asset or liability, there is no true measure of profit on any perceived return(s). In other words, you can produce anything you wish, but if it doesn't represent anything of value, it is worthless regardless of one party finding another party who is gullible enough to pay something for nothing... get it?

Yes, it all starts with GAW/Zen... followed by their blinded with greed supporters, and backed up by the exchanges who would rather make money than do the right thing... This is why there is still a long road of adoption ahead for the crytocurrency industry as a whole - to many unqualified entities not looking at the greater big-picture, thus damaging any progressions the industry has made thus far.

Regardless of all this, it doesn't give anyone involved AFTER learning about GAW/Zen's true motives a free pass to continue or falsely profit on the backs of others. I exited when I saw the truth and have no regrets losing over 30% of my initial and sizeable investment. I hope you are enjoying some of that money that possibly came from others like me. I have built my multiple international businesses by following the rules and proving one can be successful by not skipping corners. Believing the same or not is your prerogative, but do not think for one moment you, Mr. Garza's attorney (singular), or any other fan-boys will change the facts of what has and continues to take place.

By the way, if you consider PayCoin your first crypto, try again. It is not a true crypto like BTC, LTC, or even Doge. Research how those came to be and how they are self-sufficient regardless of value and you will understand what makes a real crypto.

Scott-
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 07:35:44 PM

Yeah you can call me whatever you want... im not a native english so i dont mind ... i misspell and im maybe missunderstood but ... i just want to tell you all respected members from here ... you are a "Hero member" and you just envy gaw and garza that they pulled off and create something that you all trolls from here never even imagine how it does and ... i am thanking to "garza"(HOMERO) as you tell us that he name is for he`s creation(PAYCOIN) and for being an innovator of this industry !!! you are envious on him i understand ... but dont sell us bullshits here just because you are envious ... just let us do our thing and you guys can remain on your dogecoin and litecoin and whatever you are mining with your gpu ... thanks and that was my last post ... i dont feed trolls i piss on them ! so ban me or whatever you want !

Why would anyone want to ban you? You bring much needed entertainment to this thread. Keep it up. Try to stay on topic if you can.
Jengo

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 07:36:06 PM

Just wow
What a rat infested troll place.
No wonder XPY has it's own forum.
KC6TTR

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 07:36:58 PM

Scott-  When action finally does occur, I am wondering if you will also provide the screencaps from this forum thread where people who willfully admit and proclaim the scam that is GAW are busy chortling about how they in various forms and methods profited from it.

Claw back litigation for ponzi profits should not just rest with GAW, but with anyone who willfully believed it was a scam, and still went to various methods to promote pump and dump of the coin/etc etc to get their own slice of the pie.

Agreed. People shouldn't be hypocrites and should have a sense of decency to not partake in likely scams just for a quick buck.
I have been promoting this train of thought for weeks as well. It is good we can agree on a few things.

Two wrongs do not make a right.

Scott-
KC6TTR

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 07:37:53 PM

Just wow
Forum or hype-bubble?

Scott-
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 07:38:06 PM

I'm 90% sure - no.
Jengo

Activity: 382

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 07:39:56 PM

Just wow
Forum or hype-bubble?

Scott-

Isn't every coin a hype bubble?
Beside Bitcoin seems to be immune to hype these days.
Jacques de Molay

Activity: 339

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 07:42:36 PM

Just wow

I agree, that is why I dont hang out in HT. Too many bannings for asking questions. Shadow bannings, posts deleted and removed because you dare ask a question and not post "I Love you Josh"

Yeah thats why we are here, without that nazi regime

https://hashtalk.org/topic/25257/question-for-paycoin-critics

Is more proof that instead of becoming transparent and whatnot he goes on the offensive again about it.  Why cant the CEO answer the hard questions ?

Default mode = call everyone trolls and hope the plastic support in GAW holds up for him to do the work for him.

Paying people money in lie of answering questions doesn't cut it here Homero like it does on HT.

dandana

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 07:49:30 PM

No ... no one will change our opinion and beside the fact that you try to explain me how a coin is born ... i tell you that ... maybe you are here since 2008 - 2009 and try to ask in signature for "donations" or "tips" ... try to get a life ... maybe thats what you are made of ... making in 5 years 1 btc and try to explain me that "is a ponzi scheme" ... come on be serious ...or maybe go to daily work and laugh with your friends because " you made bitcoins and you know what bitcoins are" ... So thank you for laughing and be happy because i misspel or i dont know that much of "english" to have a conversation with you but i know that : i will never get off my paycoins because it gaved me what i have now ... and i have more than i ever expected
gefafwisp

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 07:49:34 PM

Sorry to the people that didn't make money from this, LOL. But I can literally take the next 3 to 3.5 years off of work because of Paycoin.

And off of other people's backs that will end up being victims here. Your momma must be real proud

If you like playing the moral high ground you should go back a few dozen pages when some of the regulars from this thread were gloating over their extortionate mining rig rentals! No hypocrisy what.so.ever.

Hmmm... you should do act and talk a lot like a "CEO" that has been popping up here with one of many alt-accounts. What is your goal?

Scott-

I'm not Josh. Want proof?

'You're worried they're stealing your coins over there at their lair'. That's a little grammar demo innit Grin

I seek only the truth, in a way that I hope is impartial and measured. Admittedly, most of the time I'm just trying to redress the balance in this thread so newcomers don't get a heavily biased view of GAW. But yeah, I'm on the fence, I have a bit of money still tied up with GAW after I ROI'd today, not too much, but enough to want to see them become a success. I'm for widespread adoption of crypto by any means neccessary Smiley Isn't that what we all want?
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 07:51:24 PM

You know me Scott- well not really, but I enjoy the conversations.  I just like to think of myself as the rational opposition to both sides of a debate. =p

Just trying to help refine signal out of the noise on both ends, and besides, I enjoy being a devil's advocate.

But I do owe you some thanks.   Even though I believe some of your disagreements and charges it are.. either weak or stretching it, between posters like you and suchmoon, I got to have more information on all of this which shaped my personal decisions on all of this.
inBitweTrust

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 07:51:40 PM

I agree, that is why I dont hang out in HT. Too many bannings for asking questions. Shadow bannings, posts deleted and removed because you dare ask a question and not post "I Love you Josh"

Yeah thats why we are here, without that nazi regime

https://hashtalk.org/topic/25257/question-for-paycoin-critics

Is more proof that instead of becoming transparent and whatnot he goes on the offensive again about it.  Why cant the CEO answer the hard questions ?

LOL... look, the thread was locked after only a hour... Looks like josh couldn't even face his own question. Cheesy

KC6TTR

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 07:55:05 PM

Just wow
Forum or hype-bubble?

Scott-

Isn't every coin a hype bubble?
Beside Bitcoin seems to be immune to hype these days.
I wouldn't say that. Some are marketed more aggressively than others - trying to play catch up with the more established ones. Unfortunately, those with the most hype have often ended up not being worth the hype or anything in the end.

BTC has its own ecosystem and if looked at from it initial start, it is still magnitudes more successful than [all] other cryptos. Being the first also adds some trust to the medium even if the value has seen better days in the short term. Regardless, I didn't start with BTC and there are plenty of other cryptos that are worth consideration without the need for the hype, pegging value, or other manipulation. The key is to be smart and realize what we saw with the BTC value a little over a year ago will not repeat itself with any other coin. It happened once and made some people a lot of money, but statically we have a better chance of having full diplomatic relations with North Korea within the next year than we do seeing the same with BTC or any other wannabe coin like XPY.

Scott-
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 07:58:27 PM

I dont know what all the fuss is about on this thread. I'm making plenty of money  Huh

- (Josh) GAW_CEO

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
gefafwisp

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 08:00:00 PM

The key is to be smart and realize what we saw with the BTC value a little over a year ago will not repeat itself with any other coin. It happened once and made some people a lot of money, but statically we have a better chance of having full diplomatic relations with North Korea within the next year than we do seeing the same with BTC or any other wannabe coin like XPY.

Scott-
Fingers crossed eh, Scott.

Also: 'statically' ? Are you sure YOU'RE not GAWCEO Huh
de_ixie

Activity: 206

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 08:00:21 PM

If you can sleep at night knowing where that $$ came from, good for you. Some of us who believe in and live by true morals and business ethics in the face of obvious Ponzi's and do not need the ill-gotten gains will do just fine with the money we actually EARNED in the crypto industry and not this GAW/Zen wannabe bubble they are attempting to associate with real cryptocurrency.

See you in "3 to 3.5 years"...  Roll Eyes

Scott-
... you think you are ethical by saying that gaw paycoins are ponzi ?? ...i saw that you are a member here so ..i can`t help it tell you ... how can you say to us .. that gaw changed our life by bringing paycoins ... now i got a house and a bussiness thanks to gaw ... and thanks to paycoins i got money that i cannot spent in this 3 - 4 years ... and still making ... so you said to my that paycoin is not a crypto currency ... then what is it my friend ?? it exchanges like btc its trading like btc ... how can you tell me that i am being scamed with ponzi scheme Huh are u real ? ... i made roi 10 - 20 times what i invest and now i got bitcoins and paycoins that i CANNOT SPEND !! i am sorry to tell you but i have to many btc`s thanks to gaw and thanks to gaw i got so many paycoins that i dont even know what to do with them !!!!!!!! so ... please stop trolling PAYCOINS ARE MY LIFE PAYCOINS CHANGED MY LIFE PAYCOINS IS MY FIRST CRYPTO CURRENCY EVER !

This is why business classes, or at least some form of business ethics should be taught prior to graduating High School.

In summary, just because something can emulate something else, doesn't make it real. Just because many think about the money (legitimate or NOT) more than the means at which that money was originally conceived, doesn't make the processes legitimate or real. The bottom line is for every dollar earned or spent, there must be an asset and/or liability accounted for that is tied to it. When there is no asset or liability, there is no true measure of profit on any perceived return(s). In other words, you can produce anything you wish, but if it doesn't represent anything of value, it is worthless regardless of one party finding another party who is gullible enough to pay something for nothing... get it?

Yes, it all starts with GAW/Zen... followed by their blinded with greed supporters, and backed up by the exchanges who would rather make money than do the right thing... This is why there is still a long road of adoption ahead for the crytocurrency industry as a whole - to many unqualified entities not looking at the greater big-picture, thus damaging any progressions the industry has made thus far.

Regardless of all this, it doesn't give anyone involved AFTER learning about GAW/Zen's true motives a free pass to continue or falsely profit on the backs of others. I exited when I saw the truth and have no regrets losing over 30% of my initial and sizeable investment. I hope you are enjoying some of that money that possibly came from others like me. I have built my multiple international businesses by following the rules and proving one can be successful by not skipping corners. Believing the same or not is your prerogative, but do not think for one moment you Mr. Garza's attorney (singular), or any other fan-boys will change the facts of what has and continues to take place.

By the way, if you consider PayCoin your first crypto, try again. It is not a true crypto like BTC, LTC, or even Doge. Research how those came to be and how they are sufficient regardless of value and you will understand what makes a real crypto.

Scott-

I like your post (especially business etics...) and dont want to comment on everything.

Just one thing: You quote "Paycoin is not a true crypto like X Y S" - Yes, maybe (only maybe) PayCoin potentially breakes some rules of traditional crypto, but still, I want to ask you why you think this is a bad thing?

Maybe PayCoin is exactly the vehicle the masses need to adopt. A leadership figure, a cult, a movement, a lot of sheeps who fight on all fronts driven by quite a few innovative heads. GAW has build a massive community by now backing up the coin and given they can master the technical challenges and have honest motives this thing can work out.

In the end, PayCoin has all features a crypto would need to succeed.  I say 60/40 - which imho is enough to try. Will it work? I dont know, but to be honest, you can loose all your money in every single crypto out there, the reason why you loose it doesnt matter. Worth the try - Bitcoin failed to impress me lately, not enough drive

European Bitcoin Exchange - Bitcoin handeln im deutschen Rechtsraum. Fair und reibungslos:
www.bitcoin.de (Aff. Link - Thank you!)
KC6TTR

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 08:06:12 PM

You know me Scott- well not really, but I enjoy the conversations.  I just like to think of myself as the rational opposition to both sides of a debate. =p

Just trying to help refine signal out of the noise on both ends, and besides, I enjoy being a devil's advocate.

But I do owe you some thanks.   Even though I believe some of your disagreements and charges it are.. either weak or stretching it, between posters like you and suchmoon, I got to have more information on all of this which shaped my personal decisions on all of this.
It's all good and there is no reason why we can't have educated debates and discussion. GAW/Zen are not the only ones who I personally believe are scamming people after "buying" some of their early adopters, but the others are not the focus of this specific thread. I will continue to share my findings as I am able to and will leave it up to the general public to do with it as they/you wish. Again, at this stage, I doubt I will change many minds, but at least I know beyond a reasonable doubt what is currently happening with GAW/Zen and the scheme they are perpetrating.

Scott-

demonz

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 08:18:02 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9wqldqVm6k

WHO WANTS TO GET A HASHLET TATTOO WITH ME??? SO EXITED!!
inBitweTrust

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 08:20:15 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9wqldqVm6k

WHO WANTS TO GET A HASHLET TATTOO WITH ME??? SO EXITED!!

Holy shit, not only will you be mentally scared once this falls apart but physically as well.

Pages: « 1 ... 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 [447] 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: