Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:05:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 [451] 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376908 times)
dandana

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 10:09:41 PM

someone will serve jail time for this. mark this post.

i doubt it very much, it's nothing more than the same timeline of every other shitcoin ever launched.

the reason is this line below;

Q: Will the coin have wide merchant adoption at lauch as initially promised?
A: Work in progress. In the early announcements GAW mentioned partnerships with major retailers such was Amazon and Walmart, however later it was explained as still being negotiated.

anyone losing money can sue this moron because he's drag amazon and walmart into this shitty scam coin, there will be ton and ton of losers in this game when everything is over.
people will asking for any rep and discussion between them and these corporations and chance is none.

it is the case that he has made an awful lot of written promises.
If I were Garza, i'd be shitting my pants about now.
how am i a loser using xpy when i can dump them right now at this price and win over 100k worth of bitcoins ... still plenty of exchangers trading xpy ...you can't be real when youre talking all this bulls**** ... sorry to dissapoint you my friend but paybase will come and maybe contracts with amazon and wallmart will drop  but it will be plenty of merchants that will want to work with gaw.. + the prepaid visa... u dont have a clue of what is preparing for this coin .
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 10:17:04 PM

Hmmm, I feel like we are missing something. According to the cultists they have won, and yet homero is running around like a chicken with his head cut off:

1) Boosting he is gonna create the wall, instead of actually getting it done.
2) Sending out a seemingly desperate email to invite friends and family to buy XPY on the exchanges
3) Then telling everyone suddenly it's not about the price on the exchanges, it's about value of the coin as a currency that can be used by merchants
4) Calling out the trolls to discuss things when they have banned most of them. Why do they suddenly care now?

I feel like maybe things are happening/have happened behind the scenes that Homero is not sharing with people. Maybe it's merchants like amazon contacting him pissed about that shitty plugin. Maybe agencies are starting to contact him. Maybe the MSB thing is turning a nightmare. Maybe the whole thing with creating the floor with his bots was just a show and he realized right away he could never pull it off.

I don't know what it is, but I feel like he's desperate for some reason, and I'd love to know what it is.

All salient points. I believe that this whole scheme is merely to transition from one ponzi(cloud mining) to another ponzi. What he hoped for was using his fanbase, and capital saved to be able to hype paycoin enough where enough adoption brings paycoin to the 20 dollar floor without him dragging it there alone. Unfortunately, the adoption hasn't been as expected and the loyal have been hedging their risks and selling early making his scheme difficult to pull off.

I think he is crafty enough to drag out this mess for a few more weeks to month before things really start to heat up. He can drag out KYC for at least a week, and that's after paybase launches which he can delay at least another week so we are talking about 2 weeks minimum and thats without any new plans or excuses to buy more time.

Ok, so if this hasn't blown up by February 1st, what then? Is it still a scam?

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 10:17:40 PM

Code:
[quote author=raskul link=topic=857670.msg9919128#msg9919128 date=1419285622]
[quote author=benthach link=topic=857670.msg9919098#msg9919098 date=1419285386]
[quote author=raskul link=topic=857670.msg9918954#msg9918954 date=1419284312]
[quote author=benthach link=topic=857670.msg9918949#msg9918949 date=1419284248]
[/quote]

i doubt it very much, it's nothing more than the same timeline of every other shitcoin ever launched.
[/quote]

the reason is this line below;

Q: Will the coin have wide merchant adoption at lauch as initially promised?
A: Work in progress. In the early announcements GAW mentioned partnerships with major retailers such was Amazon and Walmart, however later it was explained as still being negotiated.

anyone losing money can sue this moron because he's drag amazon and walmart into this shitty scam coin, there will be ton and ton of losers in this game when everything is over.
people will asking for any rep and discussion between them and these corporations and chance is none.
[/quote]

it is the case that he has made an awful lot of written promises.
If I were Garza, i'd be shitting my pants about now.
[/quote]

how am i a loser using xpy

You are a loser until you have the rewards from that particular coin.
Trade it in for $ and you will be a winner, not a loser.

when i can dump them right now at this price and win over 100k worth of bitcoins

You'd be foolish not to.

... still plenty of exchangers trading xpy ...you can't be real when youre talking all this bulls****

of course, we are not real, we are all inanimate objects.

... sorry to dissapoint you my friend but

I'm very happy with the 10+ BTC i've made in the past week, not disappointed in the slightest.

paybase will come

The initial gimmick to lure you in will indeed transpire, i have no doubt.

and maybe contracts with amazon and wallmart will drop  

eeeeeh, kinda difficult to drop something that was never going to be in the first place.

but it will be plenty of merchants that will want to work with gaw..

I fear that your expectations are the minority, You have no clue how the industry actually views GAW

+ the prepaid visa...

I could brand a 'raskul' visa tomorrow if I wanted to, it's not a difficult task.

u dont have a clue of what is preparing for this coin .

Grin oooooh yes we dooooooo

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
dandana

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 10:21:32 PM

I predict once Paybase eventually starts slowly trickily out 20usd per XPY all of the shills and gawfaithful will come running here to to claim "I Told you So"... when suggesting as much indicates they have no idea how a ponzi runs and how long they can remain afloat as long as new adoption doesn't stall and grows at a high enough rate.

the price volume was fulfilled because the amount of coin mined in first day was pretty high... even i exchanged at 110 115.. i was offline when it got to 150 but the amount of coins exchanged was kinda large + the price went down to 8$ so a large amount of xpy was traded ... you can look at the charts from first 2 days... so again the same question remains .. ok i understand he cant dump 12 milions of coins ... but if ure trying to dump 12.5 milions of coins whats the matter .. 13 - 25$ ... the profit you make its enormous... whats the point of creating your own platform of trading ... maybe the other exchanges will remain at 19$ and just paybase will be 20$ i does not see the worthing of trying to dump at 20$ when you made bilions already+ the withdraw fees... + other exchangers limitations .. its wont be a scam i promise..

Anybody can accidentally buy an overpriced coin on an exchange, whats your point?

So now you are suggesting that they should wait till paybase because coin swaps fee 0.1% to 0.5% is too high, seriously?
i said that paybase opening its pointless because he already can dump a big amount of coins and he will make a huge profit... so why he bothers to create paybase ?
raskul

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 10:22:29 PM

Marked.

Matthewd, Luked and Johned.

Merry Chrimbo  Grin

interstellar

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 10:23:55 PM

Beware gaw cultists, this is a post from the LTGC meltdown thread currently in progress...

THIS COULD BE YOU IN 3-6 MONTHS. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU GO ALL IN ON A PONZI:

Quote from: macbackfat on Today at 06:35:08 PM
With the amount of fervor regarding missed payouts, I'm curious to learn how many around here DEPEND on these payouts.
I get the whole "principle" thing but if it all went away tomorrow... what would you stand to lose?

I know im an idiot for doing this. I live off ltcgear right now.

Alt markets are dead as fuck and i hadnt really seen any other investments.

I got 46500 shares. I have about 2 months of rent in cash.

So i stand to lose about 10k or so.
inBitweTrust

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 10:24:07 PM

If it survives till Feb it is less likely a ponzi, but certainly could still be one .... look at how long pbmining lasted before imploding or madolf.

What we can be absolutely sure of now is the sketchy pump and dump practices, lies, and exaggerations coming from that company.

i said that paybase opening its pointless because he already can dump a big amount of coins and he will make a huge profit... so why he bothers to create paybase ?

To create the impression that this is a legitimate operation.

WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 10:24:13 PM

They do realize there is MAYBE 30 Bitcoin holding up the buy orders from .0333+? I don't understand some people. It's like they think heavy whales really care to dump a price down 30% for 30 Bitcoin or less. Lol. It's seen as a victory in their eyes. "The price is rising so it means we're winning."
favelle75

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 10:26:02 PM

And some guys from here talked about pre mining .... it cant be the first coin that was premined ... so where's the ponzi in that Huh

Those facts aren't necessarily correlated. The ponzi will be revealed once adoption stalls from partial base sell off and profit taking from GAW insiders overtakes new adoption and than paybase cannot meet 20usd= 1XPY orders with their reserve. This may take a week or months to reveal itself just like with any ponzi.

Think the people here bringing Gaw down were those that never bought the coin at $5 and are just pissed off

Would never buy something sketchy like this even if I thought that I could profit off the other victims.

You mean like in Bitcoins lead up to $1500 last winter? Ok then

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
sumantso
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 10:28:02 PM

Well, if it is a scam ... I'm just out a few days of mining electricity.

Rule #1 in my online life .... Never spend something of REAL value (cash, silver, gold) for something of VIRTUAL value.  ( IE: I don't spend cash on game credits, cloud mining, online subscriptions... or crypto-coins)

Well, you pay for electricity with REAL money, so ...

Contact Ms. Boring and let her know GAW/Zen/Garza is not welcomed - even if they want to attend her compliance boot camp, which is too little - too late for Mr. Garza and his clueless friends.

Ms. Boring directly:
PERIANNE BORING
president@digitalchamber.org
(202)302-6064

Doesn't look at all boring Tongue

raskul

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 10:28:20 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2014, 10:48:44 PM by raskul

And some guys from here talked about pre mining .... it cant be the first coin that was premined ... so where's the ponzi in that Huh

Those facts aren't necessarily correlated. The ponzi will be revealed once adoption stalls from partial base sell off and profit taking from GAW insiders overtakes new adoption and than paybase cannot meet 20usd= 1XPY orders with their reserve. This may take a week or months to reveal itself just like with any ponzi.

Think the people here bringing Gaw down were those that never bought the coin at $5 and are just pissed off

Would never buy something sketchy like this even if I thought that I could profit off the other victims.

a gentle reminder:
the community which you utilise
Bitcoin Forum > Economy > Marketplace > Service Discussion >

i like the fact that someone can sell 13 BTC into the downside and it only drops by <$1.

a coin that's dead in the water huh?

i also note that your leader has btc.com

nuff sed.

favelle75

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 10:28:36 PM

Hmmm, I feel like we are missing something. According to the cultists they have won, and yet homero is running around like a chicken with his head cut off:

1) Boosting he is gonna create the wall, instead of actually getting it done.
2) Sending out a seemingly desperate email to invite friends and family to buy XPY on the exchanges
3) Then telling everyone suddenly it's not about the price on the exchanges, it's about value of the coin as a currency that can be used by merchants
4) Calling out the trolls to discuss things when they have banned most of them. Why do they suddenly care now?

I feel like maybe things are happening/have happened behind the scenes that Homero is not sharing with people. Maybe it's merchants like amazon contacting him pissed about that shitty plugin. Maybe agencies are starting to contact him. Maybe the MSB thing is turning a nightmare. Maybe the whole thing with creating the floor with his bots was just a show and he realized right away he could never pull it off.

I don't know what it is, but I feel like he's desperate for some reason, and I'd love to know what it is.

All salient points. I believe that this whole scheme is merely to transition from one ponzi(cloud mining) to another ponzi. What he hoped for was using his fanbase, and capital saved to be able to hype paycoin enough where enough adoption brings paycoin to the 20 dollar floor without him dragging it there alone. Unfortunately, the adoption hasn't been as expected and the loyal have been hedging their risks and selling early making his scheme difficult to pull off.

I think he is crafty enough to drag out this mess for a few more weeks to month before things really start to heat up. He can drag out KYC for at least a week, and that's after paybase launches which he can delay at least another week so we are talking about 2 weeks minimum and thats without any new plans or excuses to buy more time.

Try asking them to bet that it will blow up, they quickly shut up when you do that. I tried a couple pages back. Search betmoose for paycoin.

Yup! So did I! It's because they don't have any $$ because their $1000 Bitcoins are now worth $320, lol

▄███▄              ▄███▄
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
sumantso
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 10:29:35 PM

They do realize there is MAYBE 30 Bitcoin holding up the buy orders from .0333+? I don't understand some people. It's like they think heavy whales really care to dump a price down 30% for 30 Bitcoin or less. Lol.

Let them lose money, everybody needs to burn their fingers to learn. God knows I have lost my fair share in hyped up and overnight pumped coins.

truth_

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 10:31:12 PM

Love how they are supposedly going to start "moving" the markets yet all I am seeing is speculative buys and those being dumped on quickly.  If they really were going to move the markets up to $25 it would not be sitting at .04 still with no support
raskul

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 10:31:49 PM

They do realize there is MAYBE 30 Bitcoin holding up the buy orders from .0333+? I don't understand some people. It's like they think heavy whales really care to dump a price down 30% for 30 Bitcoin or less. Lol.

Let them lose money, everybody needs to burn their fingers to learn. God knows I have lost my fair share in hyped up and overnight pumped coins.

hashfast got me  Cry

inBitweTrust

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 10:31:53 PM

If you review my post history I am equally critical of businesses and individuals in Bitcoin that employ the same marketing tricks and dishonest tactics.

Whats your point?

eightcylinders

Merit: 254

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 10:32:05 PM

Hey, anyone have problems transferring out of their wallet?

My wallet appears up to date (8046 blocks) but my send to Cryptsy is stuck.  Broadcast to 6 nodes but no confirmations for over 12 hours now.

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
raskul

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 10:33:30 PM

My wallet appears up to date (8046 blocks) but my send to Cryptsy is stuck.  Broadcast to 6 nodes but no confirmations for over 12 hours now.

delete wallet.dat and restart your qt.

that'll fix it  Grin

EDIT: no, don't do that, that would be very silly, i'm being a rascal.

WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 10:34:57 PM

My wallet appears up to date (8046 blocks) but my send to Cryptsy is stuck.  Broadcast to 6 nodes but no confirmations for over 12 hours now.

delete wallet.dat and restart your qt.

that'll fix it  Grin

EDIT: no, don't do that, that would be very silly, i'm being a rascal.
Yeah he's right. You have to delete system 32. Can't believe he tried to trick you
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 10:35:39 PM

They do realize there is MAYBE 30 Bitcoin holding up the buy orders from .0333+? I don't understand some people. It's like they think heavy whales really care to dump a price down 30% for 30 Bitcoin or less. Lol. It's seen as a victory in their eyes. "The price is rising so it means we're winning."

It is even worse than that. A couple days ago I posted something from HT where people were talking about creating a SELL wall to bring the XPY price up. That is the level of imbecility and delusion involved here.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Pages: « 1 ... 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 [451] 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: