Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:45:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 [485] 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3377005 times)
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 12:40:59 PM

The out of control banning on HashTalk was happening because when people got enough reputation they were able to ban people.   GAW didn't understand what was going on, but once they figured it out they shut it down.   I wasn't shadowed banned by Josh and he PM'ed me and unbanned me.  

Like any bulletin board system you get some zealots that should never be allowed to have power because they can't control themselves.    

https://hashtalk.org/topic/25055/hashtalk-banning/3

And yet the post are still being deleted and members banned after the "fix". These are for polite comments and discussions as well that merely are asking questions. Some probing questions are left some are removed from what I have been seeing.

First this fix is only a few days old and there has clearly been a drastic reduction on the banning at HT.  
Second, there are people that still post personal attacks and do stupid things that get banned.   That is to be expected.  
vach

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2014, 12:41:08 PM

Are Zen Hashlets only mining hashpoints now?

I cant say for sure as i sold my account, but as far as i know there is no mining other than Paycoin (its staking actually) and all the different hashlets are converted to stakers...
those who dont convert will probably mine one satoshi per miner...  so i assume everyone already converted their shit to staker and enjoying themself Wink
flame1012

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 12:59:47 PM

The courtesy of GAW

Support finally responded to me:

This is the dialogue, no comment...

I replaced the name of the support guy with "Support"

Me: you're not helpful today

Support: I am sorry

Support: How can I help you today

Me: what happened to the zen hashlets

Me: are they obsolete?

Support: No what issue are you having?

Me: it yields only 1 satoshis per day

Support: The reason you are seeing payouts being 1 satoshi over the fee's is due to the pool payouts being lower than the maintenance fee's.
               You can verify this by looking at the current rate for your pool and the current value of BTC.
               If the current BTC value of $.08USD is more than your current payout per MH/s then we cover the loss and give you 1 satoshi extra.
               Unfortunately we do not control the value of BTC or the pool payouts but we will always do our best to prevent a loss for our customers.

Me: can I still mine hashpoints?

Support: The HashPool is no longer offered sorry, it was only available till the Hashstakers went live

Me: ok I see, so to make any profit with zen hashlets

Me: btc price needs to go up

Me: did I get you correctly

Support: We do not control the fluctuation of the pools or BTC

Me: so if ı'd invested with bigger capital, I would lose all my investment?

Support: We do not control the fluctuation of the pools or BTC

Support: Do you have any other questions

Me: can I expect it to recover soon?

Support: We have no control over the fluctuation of the pools

Me: that's not an answer

Support: We have no control over how the pools fluctuate or BTC value so there is no way for me to tell what they are going to do

Me: I don't get this, your answer clouds my mind

Me: can u explain it in dummy terms

Justin: There is no other way to explain it

Support: Do you have any other questions?

Me: I joint a few weeks ago to test your services, and I feel like I'm scammed now

Support: The pools and BTC fluctuate which is something we do not control

Me: does this mean I've invested to get nothing?

Support:  EXPRESSED A BLUE SCREEN OF DEAD & STOPPED ANSWERING

> ALL cloudmining companies are SCAM <
wartywarlock

Activity: 208

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 01:12:40 PM

You asked the same question 10 times, and are genuinely amazed to get the same answer each time? If you don't understand that nobody controls the price of BTC, or the hashrates of any coin, how the fuck did you even turn your PC on to make this post, and why are you in crypto if such basic things elude you?

Oh well, if even 10% of the thread is true..
vach

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2014, 01:23:12 PM

" we cover the loss and give you one satoshi" Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
flame1012

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 01:27:21 PM

How much paycoin have you been paid to lick GAW's buthole?

So it is just being a jerk ... thought so. 

You're either a plain retard or a paid agent of GAW to fancy an obvious scam.

vach

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2014, 01:28:37 PM

you're already in trouble just because you bouth them, but the best you can do is convert them (if it still allowed) to stakers and try to sell them on market (which is not available yet, and i have no idea when it might be)... otherwise you'll earn 1 satoshi per day till ROI Smiley in next life

i had prime stakers there (primes converted to stakers) and fortunately got rid of them by selling the whole account which is again not an easy thing Wink

i feel so happy i got rid of those mutherfuckers

did i miss anything dear HT lovers?
flame1012

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 01:34:47 PM

How generous Smiley)

you're already in trouble just because you bouth them, but the best you can do is convert them (if it still allowed) to stakers and try to sell them on market (which is not available yet, and i have no idea when it might be)... otherwise you'll earn 1 satoshi per day till ROI Smiley in next life

i had prime stakers there (primes converted to stakers) and fortunately got rid of them by selling the whole account which is again not an easy thing Wink

i feel so happy i got rid of those mutherfuckers

did i miss anything dear HT lovers?

I got only 1 Zen Hashlet so its no biggie Smiley

GAW is "looking in your eyes legitimised" SCAM

I respect the choice of innocent people supporting GAW in a cultic behaviour, keep up the good work! LOL

PS: I reported zenminer.com at badbitcoin.org but those guys have their ads running on their site Cheesy

jfabritz

Activity: 141

Cryptocoin Dabbler

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 02:27:59 PM

Well, that covers their one statement that hashlets would always be profitable.

... of course, we define profitable as something more than 0.000003189 USD Wink
flame1012

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 02:33:44 PM

LOL, it yet an honest SCAM we gotto appreciate it lmfao

vach

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2014, 02:53:44 PM

dont you know GAW never lies Tongue
vach

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2014, 02:55:11 PM

Remember when zen suddenly dropped payout rate 2 times, ceo posted that this will be back to normal even higher...
i was asking about that on their forum and answer was...

It jumped to that price indeed, but just for one day.... again GAW never lies guys Wink
I_IZ_DEKAY9

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 03:02:25 PM

... Every bit of profit you made came from the losses of someone who didn't pay GAW's game successfully. ...

That is your claim and you have never offered any proof of it.   If it were true there would be hundreds of customers that lost big time at GAWMiners.   You will be very hard pressed to find that.   Sorry but you are really the worst kind of FUDster there is.  
shut up fcking gaw 50 cent brigadier

Well at least jimmothy posts things that can be read on understood.  
all you do is speak baseless bullisht with not even the slightest at least evidence to backup your claims 100% true gaw has 0 proof to backup 90% of the bs they claim 0 prime controller code has been created 0 fiat reserve proof 0 hybrid flex technology 100% peercoin clone coin aka paycoin this all fact <------------  your gaw ceo makes statements not facts rolf there mineing center videotape was also a failed attempt or how about the shady bot nets on the hashmarket ? or perhaps there shady tos yeah fuck you

You are confused.  You are the one just slamming without any evidence.   I have 3 Zen accounts all started differently and they are all 3 in the black.   Even the account I bought for $42 / prime is in the black.    You may not like GAW but in general GAW has been good to their customers.
name one hashlet that has a okay payout atm and tell me what happens if xpy flops? there not even promising they can secure 20$ xpy atm gaw is a horrible investment currently until the hashstaker market opens up there is 0 reason new investors should join gaw other then speculation to dump xpy for profit later
The game isn't hashlets anymore although the genesis hashlets are doing ok.   Now everything is XPY based and the stackers are paying well.   If XPY flops then at this point it probably means GAW goes bankrupt.  

Anyway, you are just a newbie troll account spewing FUD.   What a waste.  
never obsolete what a joke
jfabritz

Activity: 141

Cryptocoin Dabbler

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 03:07:27 PM

WTF? How did you just break even on hash points? Did you wait until the last day to mine them? How is it that everyone else got a boatload of paycoin out of their hashlets, but you just barely broke even.

I was more concerned about earning something I could convert to fiat to cover my initial expenses. I don't think I started mining hashpoints until the beginning of November and even then, my primes were dual mining HP and BTC for a while longer before I went all-in HP. I was making roughly 2 XPY worth of HP per day, so no, I didn't have a lot of coin like others who invested a lot more money than I did.
I_IZ_DEKAY9

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 03:12:42 PM

WTF? How did you just break even on hash points? Did you wait until the last day to mine them? How is it that everyone else got a boatload of paycoin out of their hashlets, but you just barely broke even.

I was more concerned about earning something I could convert to fiat to cover my initial expenses. I don't think I started mining hashpoints until the beginning of November and even then, my primes were dual mining HP and BTC for a while longer before I went all-in HP. I was making roughly 2 XPY worth of HP per day, so no, I didn't have a lot of coin like others who invested a lot more money than I did.
i sold my primes bought zens all hp n dumped xpy at .044
crushed

Activity: 103
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 03:18:42 PM

[sarcasm]
Why on earth would you diversify to reduce risk? That's just dumb. Too bad you didn't commit all of your investment to an unproven commodity. If you had done as you were told, you could have large unrealized gains like the really smart people. And...if you were really a believer and had faith, you could eventually have even greater unrealized gains by not cashing out and holding.
[/sarcasm]
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2014, 03:25:23 PM

The out of control banning on HashTalk was happening because when people got enough reputation they were able to ban people.   GAW didn't understand what was going on, but once they figured it out they shut it down.   I wasn't shadowed banned by Josh and he PM'ed me and unbanned me.  

Like any bulletin board system you get some zealots that should never be allowed to have power because they can't control themselves.    

https://hashtalk.org/topic/25055/hashtalk-banning/3

And yet the post are still being deleted and members banned after the "fix". These are for polite comments and discussions as well that merely are asking questions. Some probing questions are left some are removed from what I have been seeing.
lol the amount of censorship still shocks me even to this day. I know it has been like this for many months so you would think a person would become thick skin to it but i guess not. Especially for a company that always wants to listen to customers  Shocked

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
ikeboy

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 03:46:14 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2014, 12:55:54 AM by ikeboy

That's not really what's happening. My script is scraping the website, sending thousands of requests, so to a website operator it looks like a ddos attack. It may even have been cloudflare blocking the ip automatically. If he was blocking archiving, they would just block incoming requests from archive.today, which probably uses multiple IP addresses.

tl;dr They are blocking my scraping of the site, not the archiving. You can see all archived urls at https://archive.today/https://hashtalk.org/* (notice how many are from the last hour? That's a script for you.)
Run them through a caching web-proxy. Apache/squid/etc on client-side, Opera's stuff on the server-side.

And maybe add some short pauses to slow down the requests. DDOS speed is not a good idea, although you probably don't have the band width to bother a real website. Do you?

The bandwidth I have is from a single ec2 instance on amazon free tier.

The problem I have is that a lot of urls are the same page, but have different urls. (For example, https://hashtalk.org/topic/11695/zencloud-maintenance-mode/ and https://hashtalk.org/topic/11695/zencloud-maintenance-mode/578 and https://hashtalk.org/topic/11695/zencloud-maintenance-mode/63?page=34). I need all the posts, and each one only gets 10 or so, but there's a lot of overlap, which complicates things. What I need now is 1: a script that strips the urls to take away the numbers and page at the end and 2: a script that removes duplicate lines from a file. I'd also want a script that changed a single url to a list of urls (like given https://hashtalk.org/topic/11695/zencloud-maintenance-mode/ as input, it would return https://hashtalk.org/topic/11695/zencloud-maintenance-mode/1?page=1, https://hashtalk.org/topic/11695/zencloud-maintenance-mode/1?page=2, etc,. There seem to be around 15 for each page, so perhaps get the total number of posts from curl and divide by 15 to get the number of pages needed, then add 5 to be sure.

If I had those, I would actually be able to only archive what's needed instead of overloading archive.today's servers. (I noticed them down before, and now my instance can't access it. Time to change ips again.)

Anyone with moderate hacking skills want to help out?

As for the specific advice offered so far: I don't think I'm bad enough to bother hashtalk, and so far my second ip address hasn't been banned yet, even though it's been running longer than the first ip. Right now I have too many requests to slow them down. If I had the right scripts to minimize the number of requests needed, I could do that. I gave a pretty good description of what is needed above, and I'll talk more about it soon. I don't want a caching webproxy, because if a page changes and has a new link, I want to catch that. Perhaps I can set it up to only cache for 5 minutes? Then when scrapy fetches a page it already fetched within the last 5 minutes, it would find no new links. How could I set that up?

What I really need is to fix the scrapy script to not include dups. I want each thread to show up only once in scrapy, and have my own script generate all the urls needed for each thread. Or have the scrapy script generate them. There's no need for scrapy to fetch more than one page per thread; all the info needed is on each page. What seems to happen is that scrapy is wasting time on a single long thread, and not getting the whole site. Is there a way I can tell scrapy not to spend too much time on hashtalk.org/topic/somenumbers? For any 2 urls with the same prefix up to the numbers, scrapy should return only once an hour.

Anyone who can help, I'll give you 1 xpy in a month Kiss (This will of course be edited out as soon as someone helps.)
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 03:52:03 PM

Zen Hashlet yielding only 1 satoshi per day lol.
I would be screwed by now if I'd invested.

GAW prolly dumped their coins and made a few millions Smiley

It's christmass time gift more btc to GAW so they can scam you in a myrad more delicate ways.

Merry Christmass to everyone btw.

well just to be fair there, zen hashlet makes HP and hp converts to Shitcoin and shitcoin now costs over 9$...
considering that i bet no one mines in any other pool than HP with their zens... and thus payout actually was not bad...

but the point is those bastards totally moved any kind of mining to their shitcoin... so that even if you want to youwont mine BTC...
and they done that so that customers are actually feeling tankfull for that Cheesy

Regarding flavella why do you care? if someone preferes shitcoin to bitcoin its their own business and risk...

How does one convert ZenHashlet over to HashStaker?
Earning 0.00000001 btc/day with over 20 ZenHashlets isn't cutting it.
ikeboy

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 03:56:01 PM

Zen Hashlet yielding only 1 satoshi per day lol.
I would be screwed by now if I'd invested.

GAW prolly dumped their coins and made a few millions Smiley

It's christmass time gift more btc to GAW so they can scam you in a myrad more delicate ways.

Merry Christmass to everyone btw.

well just to be fair there, zen hashlet makes HP and hp converts to Shitcoin and shitcoin now costs over 9$...
considering that i bet no one mines in any other pool than HP with their zens... and thus payout actually was not bad...

but the point is those bastards totally moved any kind of mining to their shitcoin... so that even if you want to youwont mine BTC...
and they done that so that customers are actually feeling tankfull for that Cheesy

Regarding flavella why do you care? if someone preferes shitcoin to bitcoin its their own business and risk...

How does one convert ZenHashlet over to HashStaker?
Earning 0.00000001 btc/day with over 20 ZenHashlets isn't cutting it.

You click the settings button on the hashlet. Don't know if it's still available.
Pages: « 1 ... 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 [485] 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: