Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:13:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 [483] 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376914 times)
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 11:37:00 PM

Is that really all you have to say about that entire story Cheesy

That's just it, it's just a fcking story. YOUR story. A bunch of strung together anecdotes that's somehow supposed to convince me that my experience with them never happened?  Nope, sorry.

I had zero trouble with them delivering hardware.. The ONLY company I can actually say that about. I bought hashlets soon after they came out, but not on day one. I ROI'd in 2 months. GAW then allowed Zen to mine hash points... And although not worth anything but a promise, I converted to mine them anyways. After all, my original investment was already earned, so I was playing with house money.

I accumulated close to a million hash points, good for 2000+ paycoins. Also, my Zens converted to 6 month hash stakers, a $21 product. So now I am left with a boatload of paycoin, staking, earning me MORE paycoin every day (about 9 XPY per day), plus my original BTC and LTC back (plus more). So now, after being in Crypto mining for 2.5 years abs finally mashing the returns that baby promised, you want me to go bad mouth GAW? WTF? No, sorry.
you win but when it comes crashing down whoever bought it loses. you fail to fathom this still. yes you did well, many others wont. money in=money out. if 30$ goes in from purchases in gaw from 3 people evenly thats $10 each. if you draw 20$ the other 2 will lose $5.

think about the big picture of the scheme not what just you had!

Same with all the tards that bought BTC at a grand.

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NuShrike

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 12:27:49 AM

That's not really what's happening. My script is scraping the website, sending thousands of requests, so to a website operator it looks like a ddos attack. It may even have been cloudflare blocking the ip automatically. If he was blocking archiving, they would just block incoming requests from archive.today, which probably uses multiple IP addresses.

tl;dr They are blocking my scraping of the site, not the archiving. You can see all archived urls at https://archive.today/https://hashtalk.org/* (notice how many are from the last hour? That's a script for you.)
Run them through a caching web-proxy. Apache/squid/etc on client-side, Opera's stuff on the server-side.
coinGeek

Activity: 221

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 02:09:29 AM

That's not really what's happening. My script is scraping the website, sending thousands of requests, so to a website operator it looks like a ddos attack. It may even have been cloudflare blocking the ip automatically. If he was blocking archiving, they would just block incoming requests from archive.today, which probably uses multiple IP addresses.

tl;dr They are blocking my scraping of the site, not the archiving. You can see all archived urls at https://archive.today/https://hashtalk.org/* (notice how many are from the last hour? That's a script for you.)
Run them through a caching web-proxy. Apache/squid/etc on client-side, Opera's stuff on the server-side.

And maybe add some short pauses to slow down the requests. DDOS speed is not a good idea, although you probably don't have the band width to bother a real website. Do you?

Software Developer and Coin Geek
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 02:10:04 AM

sigh* all I can do is call people names and pretend I can prove something. You should start charging people for your opinion. Call you the the paid shit talker. Just like everytime I look at this forum. Same old crap, a bunch of people pretending they're better than everyone. You sir are the shrill
HEY MORON, YOU DONE PRETENDING YOU DON'T SEE MY POSTS OF ARCHIVED STATEMENTS FROM CEO EXPLICITLY LYING AND THEN EDITING HIS POSTS? OR HOW ABOUT REDACTED WITHDRAWING THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS OF XPY, DELETING THE THREAD ABOUT IT, AND TELLING PEOPLE TO BUY THEM (xpy) UP FOR CHEAP?

This guy is something else. He plants the seed then goes back and digs it up ! Unbelievable

This is the original:

https://archive.today/W3OTH#selection-845.0-851.51

We will buy your XPY for $20 each with NO verification and as soon as you open your account!

Then he sneaks back after having said that and edits it to gibberish so he can't be called on it:

We will manange XPY to the $20 each with NO verification, as soon as you open your account!

GAWCEO posted    , last edited by GAWCEO

https://archive.today/4kqa4

https://hashtalk.org/topic/25441/paybase-launch-rescheduled
Archive of Redacted getting second thoughts about Paycoin and GAW.

https://archive.today/4znIF

Seems like even the most loyal of shills are having their problems. Lmfao. Wonder what Redacted is doing with those hundreds of XPY? Not dumping them I'm sure Roll Eyes

Edit: He mentioned 3 thousand, not hundreds. Strange that's almost the exact volume on cryptsy this last down trend...and he's actually telling people to buy up cheap coins. LOL could this be any more obvious?

shadow banning? Better call batman. Or better yet "shadow banned on hashtalk.org scamcoin saver guy antibanned shill I mean shrill MAN" you should make up some new words dummy
So, you're ignoring the evidence I provide to call me names? Really speaks to your legitimacy. You're exposed now, just as most of this operation is. KEEP PRETENDING! Grin
Why haven't you stopped shilling and replied to me, one of the most authentic and proof providing members on this forum? I notice you calling people names, spreading FUD and trolling here (Hashtalk TM) without actually responding to me and my evidence. Why is that?
Its irresponsible to claim someone is partially telling the truth. In a court of law one lie proves your a liar and your testimony is thrown out.
STILL HE CONTINUES TO POST WITHOUT ADDRESSING ME. Continued quoting for a page by page basis so people can see and read this. This may be the most important material on this thread, with archived proof of GAW CEO lying and then editing it shortly after to cover his ass. Well, he couldn't cover it in time. I could care less about this shill who continues to post here, even addressing me sometimes but only to call me names and not refute any of the proven legal proof I have (at the credit of others).

*all red text cause I'm frustrated trying to get my point across in a domineering communist manner* I'm right, your al wrong look at my reputation. When I say scam, ITS ULTIMATE. COW DOWN BEFORE YOUR RULER. GAW IS HORRIBLE, I SAY SO!!! Brawr
It's entertaining you're actually just exposing yourself more and continue to ignore the facts and evidence while still calling people names and trying to mock them. I guess that's the last resort you have when you can't refute my archived proof.
*name calling*, *name calling*, I'm right, your wrong, look at my "facts" I posted on the internet so it must be true
And still he continues. I think I've done enough here. He's exposed completely and entirely, ignoring archived proof, and continuing to mock Grin I'll repost this on every page so people can see their tactics, as I myself have stopped reading every page and just usually skip to the last few. Good day shill, and thank you for continuing to prove my point. Anybody with logical thinking will see this and run for the hills! I commend you sir, you played exactly as I thought you would. It's not easy to predict someone's entire moves in advance. I checkmate you now. Goodbye.
you forgot pink text... That helps your case against gaw
LOL, I'm simply highlighting these quotes to capture people's attention. I find it humorous all you are reduced to is now trying to somehow discredit me because I use colored text Grin YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP PEOPLE HAHAHAHA! I'm done after this one, he's already revealed himself enough. Really dude? Making fun of somebody and trying to discredit them because they highlight their text with color to draw attention to your bullshit? GAWesome!
T0urist

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 02:36:48 AM

Is that really all you have to say about that entire story Cheesy

That's just it, it's just a fcking story. YOUR story. A bunch of strung together anecdotes that's somehow supposed to convince me that my experience with them never happened?  Nope, sorry.

I had zero trouble with them delivering hardware.. The ONLY company I can actually say that about. I bought hashlets soon after they came out, but not on day one. I ROI'd in 2 months. GAW then allowed Zen to mine hash points... And although not worth anything but a promise, I converted to mine them anyways. After all, my original investment was already earned, so I was playing with house money.

I accumulated close to a million hash points, good for 2000+ paycoins. Also, my Zens converted to 6 month hash stakers, a $21 product. So now I am left with a boatload of paycoin, staking, earning me MORE paycoin every day (about 9 XPY per day), plus my original BTC and LTC back (plus more). So now, after being in Crypto mining for 2.5 years abs finally mashing the returns that baby promised, you want me to go bad mouth GAW? WTF? No, sorry.
you win but when it comes crashing down whoever bought it loses. you fail to fathom this still. yes you did well, many others wont. money in=money out. if 30$ goes in from purchases in gaw from 3 people evenly thats $10 each. if you draw 20$ the other 2 will lose $5.

think about the big picture of the scheme not what just you had!

Same with all the tards that bought BTC at a grand.

except bitcoin has an active dev team, has open source and changes that actually happen. gavin andersen does sell you btc direct and control the eco system and what you see is what you get. no lies no shadyness. just a tech that is left to the people.

you're just a rabid dog that goes for the throat with comments without facts. dispute the countless listed facts from people here and people will take you serious. else piss off back to hashtalk because you dont actually have anything that helps this topic. facts man facts
crushed

Activity: 103
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 02:58:14 AM

Actually, it was an experience. My experience. Many others had experiences like it but this one is mine. Sorry channeling a movie for a minute there...

When GAW was delivering hardware, it was very binary how well they were doing. Either it arrived on time or it didn't. When orders were on time, it was fine. When things didn't arrive on time, I got the runaround. I never had to test RMA with them so I can't speak to that. I've ordered equipment from numerous companies that I never had a problem with: BitMain, Spondoolies, ZoomHash, RockMiner, and I'm sure other places I can't remember. The only delays I ever had were for a very early BFL pre-order and one of my GAW orders. I've only ever had to test RMA with two vendors: ZoomHash and RockMiner. ZoomHash was great. RockMiner was crickets. I'm sure other people out there have had the exact opposite experience that I did.

The point of the post was to show that there has been an evolution with GAW. Things have changed and in my opinion, not for the better. I think they had some good ideas. The evolution from a miner reseller to a virtual miner company could have been cool and handled much better. Instead of becoming more open, they chose to become less so. Have faith and GAW will deliver unto you. That is the general message and has been for some time. I save my faith for guys that can walk on water. Cryptocurrency has math. No faith required. I also think there is a general lack of experience in the business they have morphed into. It shows through less now that there is more message control and seemingly more adults running around but it still peeks through every now and then.

I let my remaining Primes that I didn't sell convert to HashStakers. You have to be foolish not to move to the "next big thing" in the GAW universe. Those that don't get left behind. The road is littered with products and promises no longer of any use to GAW. Remember ZenControllers and the long promised software updates? Yeah, me too. Remember efficiencies that would drive down maintenance costs? Yeah, me too. Remember VaultBreakers? Yeah, me too. Remember Hashlets being so advanced that all other miners would become obsolete? Yeah, me too. Remember 300%-400% profitability increases over Primes? Yeah, me too. When you look at the claims and promises stacked end to end, you can see that they just keep getting bigger and better. How is that a sustainable ecosystem? I'm glad you were able to convert yours to a what you perceive to be a $21 product and that you are happy. Hey, maybe XPY works out and you can pull another "I told you so."
jfabritz

Activity: 141

Cryptocoin Dabbler

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 03:01:14 AM

If you managed to have a good experience, then you are fortunate. I can't say I've seen anybody tell you personally to go bad mouth GAW. Based on your numbers, assuming they are not inflated for dramatic effect, you invested a lot of money (> $10,000) with GAW, hence you have a vested interest in making sure your investment is protected.

If you take a step backward and look at it objectively, you don't see anything wrong with any of what has happened in the last month? Nothing just a tad 'off'? Nothing that makes you wonder 'That doesn't sound quite right?' Maybe "Why wasn't Paybase ready to launch when the coin went POW so people could have spent their coin right away while the coin was on everyones mind versus it going on an exchange for a fraction of its purported value?" Or are you just a lemming, toeing the GAW line without a shred of critical thought?
jfabritz

Cryptocoin Dabbler

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 03:06:43 AM

Actually, it was an experience. My experience. Many others had experiences like it but this one is mine. Sorry channeling a movie for a minute there...

I couldn't help myself.  Smiley

crushed

Activity: 103
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 03:13:53 AM

How do I upvote that?
T0urist

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 03:17:49 AM

How do I upvote that?

like this

<<upvote>>
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2014, 03:32:45 AM

Seems to me like Zeushash is trying to create their very own Garza scheme.
dam i really hope that is not the case we dont need another gaw scheme. I thought zueshash was part of gaw for some reason thought i had read it somewhere. If zueshash is not involved with gaw can offer good product with transperency as it says on the site noted above. That would be good i say in my opinion

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 03:34:32 AM

... Every bit of profit you made came from the losses of someone who didn't pay GAW's game successfully. ...

That is your claim and you have never offered any proof of it.   If it were true there would be hundreds of customers that lost big time at GAWMiners.   You will be very hard pressed to find that.   Sorry but you are really the worst kind of FUDster there is.  
jfabritz

Cryptocoin Dabbler

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 04:23:11 AM

... Every bit of profit you made came from the losses of someone who didn't pay GAW's game successfully. ...

That is your claim and you have never offered any proof of it.   If it were true there would be hundreds of customers that lost big time at GAWMiners.   You will be very hard pressed to find that.   Sorry but you are really the worst kind of FUDster there is.  

I wonder how much money GAW cleared when reselling Gridseed and Zeus miners?

I am still recovering from the losses I incurred when trying to home mine with G-Blades, a Black Widow and a Falcon. I don't know if I can tell just how much I cleared because of the moving target that is BTC and how quickly the Scrypt market got abused by farms and constant HW price adjustments. But I am pretty sure that when I sold that $2300 Falcon for $300 on eBay, I don't think I earned $2000 in mining after electricity was accounted for that's for sure. I am still kicking myself for paying $1610 for some 5 MH/s G-Blades. Sold those puppies for less than $200 each at the end of it Cry, but they were cool little miners.

For my hashlets, since I reinvested my sold miner hardware dollars, I broke even with a little extra, but still below my total Scrypt investment break even.

So maybe my delivered miner profits helped build the empire others are profiting from today? I'm feeling so altruistic right now! Hooray for me! <stamps "sucker" on my forehead like Bugs Bunny>

<sigh - file under 'lessons learned'>
I_IZ_DEKAY9

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 04:31:48 AM
Last edit: December 25, 2014, 04:48:59 AM by I_IZ_DEKAY9

sigh* all I can do is call people names and pretend I can prove something. You should start charging people for your opinion. Call you the the paid shit talker. Just like everytime I look at this forum. Same old crap, a bunch of people pretending they're better than everyone. You sir are the shrill
HEY MORON, YOU DONE PRETENDING YOU DON'T SEE MY POSTS OF ARCHIVED STATEMENTS FROM CEO EXPLICITLY LYING AND THEN EDITING HIS POSTS? OR HOW ABOUT REDACTED WITHDRAWING THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS OF XPY, DELETING THE THREAD ABOUT IT, AND TELLING PEOPLE TO BUY THEM (xpy) UP FOR CHEAP?

This guy is something else. He plants the seed then goes back and digs it up ! Unbelievable

This is the original:

https://archive.today/W3OTH#selection-845.0-851.51

We will buy your XPY for $20 each with NO verification and as soon as you open your account!

Then he sneaks back after having said that and edits it to gibberish so he can't be called on it:

We will manange XPY to the $20 each with NO verification, as soon as you open your account!

GAWCEO posted    , last edited by GAWCEO

https://archive.today/4kqa4

https://hashtalk.org/topic/25441/paybase-launch-rescheduled
Archive of Redacted getting second thoughts about Paycoin and GAW.

https://archive.today/4znIF

Seems like even the most loyal of shills are having their problems. Lmfao. Wonder what Redacted is doing with those hundreds of XPY? Not dumping them I'm sure Roll Eyes

Edit: He mentioned 3 thousand, not hundreds. Strange that's almost the exact volume on cryptsy this last down trend...and he's actually telling people to buy up cheap coins. LOL could this be any more obvious?

shadow banning? Better call batman. Or better yet "shadow banned on hashtalk.org scamcoin saver guy antibanned shill I mean shrill MAN" you should make up some new words dummy
So, you're ignoring the evidence I provide to call me names? Really speaks to your legitimacy. You're exposed now, just as most of this operation is. KEEP PRETENDING! Grin
Why haven't you stopped shilling and replied to me, one of the most authentic and proof providing members on this forum? I notice you calling people names, spreading FUD and trolling here (Hashtalk TM) without actually responding to me and my evidence. Why is that?
Its irresponsible to claim someone is partially telling the truth. In a court of law one lie proves your a liar and your testimony is thrown out.
STILL HE CONTINUES TO POST WITHOUT ADDRESSING ME. Continued quoting for a page by page basis so people can see and read this. This may be the most important material on this thread, with archived proof of GAW CEO lying and then editing it shortly after to cover his ass. Well, he couldn't cover it in time. I could care less about this shill who continues to post here, even addressing me sometimes but only to call me names and not refute any of the proven legal proof I have (at the credit of others).

*all red text cause I'm frustrated trying to get my point across in a domineering communist manner* I'm right, your al wrong look at my reputation. When I say scam, ITS ULTIMATE. COW DOWN BEFORE YOUR RULER. GAW IS HORRIBLE, I SAY SO!!! Brawr
It's entertaining you're actually just exposing yourself more and continue to ignore the facts and evidence while still calling people names and trying to mock them. I guess that's the last resort you have when you can't refute my archived proof.
*name calling*, *name calling*, I'm right, your wrong, look at my "facts" I posted on the internet so it must be true
And still he continues. I think I've done enough here. He's exposed completely and entirely, ignoring archived proof, and continuing to mock Grin I'll repost this on every page so people can see their tactics, as I myself have stopped reading every page and just usually skip to the last few. Good day shill, and thank you for continuing to prove my point. Anybody with logical thinking will see this and run for the hills! I commend you sir, you played exactly as I thought you would. It's not easy to predict someone's entire moves in advance. I checkmate you now. Goodbye.
you forgot pink text... That helps your case against gaw
LOL, I'm simply highlighting these quotes to capture people's attention. I find it humorous all you are reduced to is now trying to somehow discredit me because I use colored text Grin YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP PEOPLE HAHAHAHA! I'm done after this one, he's already revealed himself enough. Really dude? Making fun of somebody and trying to discredit them because they highlight their text with color to draw attention to your bullshit? GAWesome!
this is proof gaw keeps sending mindless spam trolls to drown us out
dyask

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 04:34:08 AM

shut up fcking gaw 50 cent brigadier

Well at least jimmothy posts things that can be read on understood.   
I_IZ_DEKAY9

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 04:47:19 AM
Last edit: December 25, 2014, 05:14:39 AM by I_IZ_DEKAY9

all you do is speak baseless bullisht with not even the slightest at least evidence to backup your claims 100% true gaw has 0 proof to backup 90% of the bs they claim 0 prime controller code has been created 0 fiat reserve proof 0 hybrid flex technology 100% peercoin clone coin aka paycoin this all fact <------------  your gaw ceo makes statements not facts rolf there mineing center videotape was also a failed attempt or how about the shady bot nets on the hashmarket ? or perhaps there shady tos yeah fuck you why hasnt stuart fraser commented once on xpy? were is the cnn news article? walmart target amazon.com partnership ? zinc saved failed fuck son
dyask

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 05:14:25 AM

all you do is speak baseless bullisht with not even the slightest at least evidence to backup your claims 100% true gaw has 0 proof to backup 90% of the bs they claim 0 prime controller code has been created 0 fiat reserve proof 0 hybrid flex technology 100% peercoin clone coin aka paycoin this all fact <------------  your gaw ceo makes statements not facts rolf there mineing center videotape was also a failed attempt or how about the shady bot nets on the hashmarket ? or perhaps there shady tos yeah fuck you

You are confused.  You are the one just slamming without any evidence.   I have 3 Zen accounts all started differently and they are all 3 in the black.   Even the account I bought for $42 / prime is in the black.    You may not like GAW but in general GAW has been good to their customers.
I_IZ_DEKAY9

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 05:18:30 AM

all you do is speak baseless bullisht with not even the slightest at least evidence to backup your claims 100% true gaw has 0 proof to backup 90% of the bs they claim 0 prime controller code has been created 0 fiat reserve proof 0 hybrid flex technology 100% peercoin clone coin aka paycoin this all fact <------------  your gaw ceo makes statements not facts rolf there mineing center videotape was also a failed attempt or how about the shady bot nets on the hashmarket ? or perhaps there shady tos yeah fuck you

You are confused.  You are the one just slamming without any evidence.   I have 3 Zen accounts all started differently and they are all 3 in the black.   Even the account I bought for $42 / prime is in the black.    You may not like GAW but in general GAW has been good to their customers.
you avoided everything i said just now ur basic saying we should have proof of your gaw accounts you know how stupid that sounds your a idiot and yes alot people have lost money in gaw so others could profit
I_IZ_DEKAY9

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 05:35:25 AM

You are confused.  You are the one just slamming without any evidence.   I have 3 Zen accounts all started differently and they are all 3 in the black.   Even the account I bought for $42 / prime is in the black.    You may not like GAW but in general GAW has been good to their customers.
name one hashlet that has a okay payout atm and tell me what happens if xpy flops? there not even promising they can secure 20$ xpy atm gaw is a horrible investment currently until the hashstaker market opens up there is 0 reason new investors should join gaw other then speculation to dump xpy for profit later
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 05:59:15 AM

I wonder how much money GAW cleared when reselling Gridseed and Zeus miners?

I am still recovering from the losses I incurred when trying to home mine with G-Blades, a Black Widow and a Falcon. I don't know if I can tell just how much I cleared because of the moving target that is BTC and how quickly the Scrypt market got abused by farms and constant HW price adjustments. But I am pretty sure that when I sold that $2300 Falcon for $300 on eBay, I don't think I earned $2000 in mining after electricity was accounted for that's for sure. I am still kicking myself for paying $1610 for some 5 MH/s G-Blades. Sold those puppies for less than $200 each at the end of it Cry, but they were cool little miners.

For my hashlets, since I reinvested my sold miner hardware dollars, I broke even with a little extra, but still below my total Scrypt investment break even.

So maybe my delivered miner profits helped build the empire others are profiting from today? I'm feeling so altruistic right now! Hooray for me! <stamps "sucker" on my forehead like Bugs Bunny>

<sigh - file under 'lessons learned'>

Wait, so hardware that was in YOUR hands, mining whatever pools YOU wanted them to mine were wildly unprofitable?  But the hashlets controlled by the evil empire known as GAW actually were able to break even plus a little profit?

I call scam.

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
Pages: « 1 ... 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 [483] 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: