Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:40:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 [488] 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376913 times)
ikeboy

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 09:10:39 PM

it has been stated 100 x's he Stuart Fraser, who happens to work at Cantor Fitzgerald, and is his son's best friend's father  is backing Homero in a personal capacity, whether with  few dollars to play with, whether to allow them to set up a twitter account and populate it themselves with gawesome shit. Nothing no where to date does it state the company this man works for is involved.  101st time now.

So what are you accusing GAW of lying about? The wsj article said:

As for the charge that GAW is a Ponzi scheme, Mr. Garza pointed out that his principal partner, Cantor Fitzgerald Vice Chairman Stuart Fraser, in whose name the patent for one of Wall Street’s most important bond trading programs is listed, has “got more to lose than all of us combined.” He added, “Why would a guy that already has a ton of money, and would get thrown in jail if he was involved in anything sketchy, be involved in a scam?”

That does not imply that Cantor is involved, but that their vice chairman is involved. Can you source anywhere that GAW said that Cantor is involved directly?

Your stupidity brings out the stupidity in me.

Here. Set it up. I will bet you on your betmoose site, 30 BTC that paycoin is a scam.

trigger will be:
- shut down
- a something other than as advertised

30 BTC bet right now. Set it up. Max. lenth 6 months.

Post back here when you have set it up, and tell me where to send the coins.

https://www.betmoose.com/bet/paycoin-will-have-a-less-than-15-value-by-february-1058

You create an account, then go to balance and get an address. Then go to my link and bet. You can lay odds on yes, which means you win if no happens. The odds I'm willing to match are 10:1, so you make 11% percont if you're right. If you lay odds, enter 10 for odds offered on yes. I'm waiting for my transfer to confirm, you need 4 confirmations to lay. I'll lay odds on no after my transfer confirms at 1.11 odds.

Note: as this was requested, it isn't spam, so don't delete it like my previous posts. I'll send it as a PM to the quotes just in case.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 09:19:30 PM

it has been stated 100 x's he Stuart Fraser, who happens to work at Cantor Fitzgerald, and is his son's best friend's father  is backing Homero in a personal capacity, whether with  few dollars to play with, whether to allow them to set up a twitter account and populate it themselves with gawesome shit. Nothing no where to date does it state the company this man works for is involved.  101st time now.

As for the charge that GAW is a Ponzi scheme, Mr. Garza pointed out that his principal partner, Cantor Fitzgerald Vice Chairman Stuart Fraser, in whose name the patent for one of Wall Street’s most important bond trading programs is listed, has “got more to lose than all of us combined.” He added, “Why would a guy that already has a ton of money, and would get thrown in jail if he was involved in anything sketchy, be involved in a scam?”

That does not imply that Cantor is involved, but that their vice chairman is involved. Can you source anywhere that GAW said that Cantor is involved directly?

Here. Set it up. I will bet you on your betmoose site, 30 BTC that paycoin is a scam.

trigger will be:
- shut down

https://www.betmoose.com/bet/paycoin-will-have-a-less-than-15-value-by-february-1058

You create an account, then go to balance and get an address. Then go to my link and bet. You can lay odds on yes, which means you win if no happens. The odds I'm willing to match are 10:1, so you make 11% percont if you're right. If you lay odds, enter 10 for odds offered on yes. I'm waiting for my transfer to confirm, you need 4 confirmations to lay. I'll lay odds on no after my transfer confirms at 1.11 odds.

Note: as this was requested, it isn't spam, so don't delete it like my previous posts. I'll send it as a PM to the quotes just in case.

50 BTC inside 6 months.

I_IZ_DEKAY9

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 09:26:45 PM

I think the floor is pretty much what XPY has leveled off at...  ~0.03btc

thats not a floor thats a diveing board!!!!!!! xpy is heading for sub 0.02 then a real panic will occur people will jump off findout gaw forgot to add water to the swimming pool and nose dive into hard concrete and economically kill them selfs
i para trooper dropped into coin-swap.net and i machine gunned gaw supporters at .044 when i dumped on my last mission bang bang anti gaw army dumpers untied boy -avalanche- my dumps have to much over powered pew pew pews atm idk if i should scoop up more ammunition aka xpy to dump my current service record on coin-swap.net sold at .02 rebought 0.015 then dumped again at .044 pew pew pew
dumpers united atm has nuclear weapons ready to drop on paycoin at 20$ josh is probably shitting his pants atm i know i would be multiple 50,000 xpy kilo ton bombs shits scary the nuclear fallout will kill all ht crazys the blast radius is gonna kill xpy and vaporize anyone whos thinks itll be safe when those atom bomb dumps drop anyone holding will become instant bag holders im talking thermal nuclear spent fuel rods red waters itll burn right though fiat reactor 1 containmentt vessel i suggest anyone watchin this on the fence when it occurs bring sun goggles
this ^ bring sun goggles
youtube.com/watch?v=OmlH8Sua0Yw alot innocent people will die when this anti gaw war occurs monday josh very well might kill himself like hitler when his fiat bunker collapses and his shrills lose the xpy conflict on the battlefield there already weak tired atm his shrills have retreated to .029
bbOOmm

Activity: 277
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 09:40:41 PM

I believe the only people holding XPY coins are GAW itself and those who bought XPY with fiat and are hoping and wishing the exchange rate will increase to the point that they'll break even. Who knows ... maybe Josh will smoke a big bowl of crack and dump millions into XPY and make that $20-$25 floor and the non-GAW people will actually get their chance to get out without loosing much.

Those of us who mined XPY, I think most of us cashed out and payed for our electric used and a little more.

I know I cashed out and paid for my electricity used... I was thinking of cashing out when the first stink whiffed through the air, I would have made a profit then, but I stuck onto XPY, letting it play out a bit more. But when the stink got worse than my cats food, It was time.

At this point. I think Josh's best move, to save face, and to save millions in $$$ (by not dumping cash into the XPY market to make the floor ) and to possibly avoid any criminal investigation, would be to shut down paycoin, then refund anyone who used fiat currency to buy XPY, purchasing it from the actual paycoin website. A direct sale of XPY, then not following through with what was advertised, that is the liability he faces. To mitigate that liability, a timely refund to those who used the direct purchase should be made.

If anyone bought XPY with fiat through an exchange, I'm not sure of the legal obligations or consequences that he would have. IE, Would Josh need to refund people if they purchased XPY on a third party site?

The sooner he realizes paycoin was fundamentally flawed from the start and will either cost him millions of dollars when everyone cashes out at the floor he advertised, or cost him millions of dollars in criminal penalties if he does nothing, the sooner he has that revelation, the better. A refund action for those who purchased direct will help him if a criminal case is brought forward by those who used an exchange with fiat to purchase XPY.

I_IZ_DEKAY9

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 09:47:01 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2014, 10:01:39 PM by I_IZ_DEKAY9

dumpers united also has intel that josh has been sending his own population to fema camps for systematic slaughter aka hashstakers were hes been organ harvesting i mean harvesting there btc kinda how nazis stole jew gold valuables to fund his fiat reserve it takes no genius to come to terms ht sucide bombers have run out of btc this war is almost over josh has become radical weeks recently collapse of the ht gaw regime is soon
maildir
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 09:58:30 PM

trigger will be:
- shut down

50 BTC inside 6 months.

100BTC UNDER THE SAME TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
MAX 72 HOUR FOR YOU TO PEG IT.

maildir
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 10:04:45 PM

i am waiting confirmation on the coins.

The bet is now 100 BTC. Cold cache.

You better show your face....

I_IZ_DEKAY9

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 10:05:40 PM

dumpers united is ready to put up one hell of a fight if xpy troops try and retake .044 territory from .029 gaw is evil bitch please well win dont worrie Cheesy
ikeboy

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 10:22:55 PM

I'll only be able to match ~20 BTC at these odds. I may get more in a few days (well, it all depends on whether paybase ever opens up ...).
T0urist

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 10:23:53 PM

isnt a 10:1 unequal. i thought yourbet was 1:1 on their terms. if you believe in the bet shouldnt it be 1:1 matching ?
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 10:23:58 PM

I believe the only people holding XPY coins are GAW itself and those who bought XPY with fiat and are hoping and wishing the exchange rate will increase to the point that they'll break even. Who knows ... maybe Josh will smoke a big bowl of crack and dump millions into XPY and make that $20-$25 floor and the non-GAW people will actually get their chance to get out without loosing much.

Those of us who mined XPY, I think most of us cashed out and payed for our electric used and a little more.

I know I cashed out and paid for my electricity used... I was thinking of cashing out when the first stink whiffed through the air, I would have made a profit then, but I stuck onto XPY, letting it play out a bit more. But when the stink got worse than my cats food, It was time.

Your beliefs are just wrong.   I still have a lot of XPY from mining as do many others.   I doubt many bought XPY with fiat, however a lot of XPY has been bought on exchanges with BTC.   Most of GAW's customers also hold XPY from mining converted HashPoints and now from staking.   Early investors have also been given their paycoin and much of it is tied up in supporting the Prime controllers.   GAW only holds a small portion of what they did.

Since you don't even understand the basics of how the coin was distributed and acquired, I don't see how anything else you say about the coin has merit. 
T0urist

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 10:27:13 PM

@raskul
havent ordered yet xmas cheer and all but an update. one of my spondoolies units shit itself and i was sad like this :*( but i read their tech blog made a microsd reimage and fixed her up. im assuming a power loss caused os corruption which was annoying but alpha is hashing away again. it was so easy... now im like homero :Grinning: .... <<upvote>> x 10 to spondoolies their products really are a treat to work with
maildir
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 10:30:42 PM

I'll only be able to match ~20 BTC at these odds. I may get more in a few days (well, it all depends on whether paybase ever opens up ...).

100 BTC or nothing.

Big mouths with things to lose speaking loudly.

Put up or shut up.

100 BTC on your spam website.

You a doer or a loser?
T0urist

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 10:31:26 PM

Your beliefs are just wrong.   I still have a lot of XPY from mining as do many others.   I doubt many bought XPY with fiat, however a lot of XPY has been bought on exchanges with BTC.   Most of GAW's customers also hold XPY from mining converted HashPoints and now from staking.   Early investors have also been given their paycoin and much of it is tied up in supporting the Prime controllers.   GAW only holds a small portion of what they did.

Since you don't even understand the basics of how the coin was distributed and acquired, I don't see how anything else you say about the coin has merit. 

pretty much everyone bought xpy with fiat.
buy btc trade for xpy
buy hardware with fiat mine btc trade for xpy
think about it, thats the basics.

people that acquired peoples xpy for btc or fiat @20 need a rise to profit. should they not then there are your profit losers. again people have to lose for people to win. GAW just hasnt fallen over yet. wait for paybase and the trans holds. the pain will begin soon. just not for you as you were an early person. your buyers are the real future victims

ikeboy

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 10:31:41 PM

isnt a 10:1 unequal. i thought yourbet was 1:1 on their terms. if you believe in the bet shouldnt it be 1:1 matching ?

The claim people are making here is that they are sure paycoin is a scam, sure enough to write over 500 pages on it and expose themself to considerable ridicule if it isn't. That requires a great deal of confidence. I've had people tell me in irc that there a "99% chance" that paycoin is bust in a week. The claim I'm betting for (that paycoin won't go bust) does not have to hold a high confidence to act on it. If I have a >50% probability in that, then buying paycoin for $10 in hopes of getting $20 is justified. To bet, I need a better incentive than doubling my money.

That's the reason the odds are better for me: it's against the market. In order to bet at even odds, people would have to believe that there's a 50% chance that paycoin isn't a scam. From the tone of people here, they're not ready to put that at 50%, but they might put it at 10% or less. That's why I chose that number.

All bets are determined by what people are willing to risk for it.
T0urist

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 10:33:37 PM

100 BTC or nothing.

Put up or shut up.

You a doer or a loser?

100 btc is about $40,000 aud at present. 20btc is $8,000 aud. i think for a decent skin game they should be able to match 60 btc. 20btc is chicken feed. thats 2 months wage. do half a years or 60 btc to be interesting.
ikeboy

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 10:35:34 PM

100 BTC or nothing.

Put up or shut up.

You a doer or a loser?

I don't have the 10 btc it would take to match your 100. I can get together 4 in a few days, which would match 40. If I had more, I'd put more.

If you leave up 100btc on the bet, I'll match as much as I can, and you can withdraw the rest. (On the same odds.)

I'll even put the bet to hashtalk, and probably people there will match more than I can.
T0urist

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 10:36:28 PM

The claim people are making here is that they are sure paycoin is a scam, sure enough to write over 500 pages on it and expose themself to considerable ridicule if it isn't. That requires a great deal of confidence. I've had people tell me in irc that there a "99% chance" that paycoin is bust in a week. The claim I'm betting for (that paycoin won't go bust) does not have to hold a high confidence to act on it. If I have a >50% probability in that, then buying paycoin for $10 in hopes of getting $20 is justified. To bet, I need a better incentive than doubling my money.

That's the reason the odds are better for me: it's against the market. In order to bet at even odds, people would have to believe that there's a 50% chance that paycoin isn't a scam. From the tone of people here, they're not ready to put that at 50%, but they might put it at 10% or less. That's why I chose that number.

you are saying its 99% not a scam so odds are scewed to you then and dont reflect the bet.... unless you want to state the % you think you believe its not a scam? that would show your confidence. man up at 1:1 or back down. you are technically trying to cheat someone on the bet else. so... how high is your belief?
ikeboy

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 10:39:06 PM

you are saying its 99% not a scam so odds are scewed to you then and dont reflect the bet.... unless you want to state the % you think you believe its not a scam? that would show your confidence. man up at 1:1 or back down. you are technically trying to cheat someone on the bet else. so... how high is your belief?

I didn't say it was 99% not a scam. I said someone else said that it was 99% a scam. I would say my belief now is around the 10-20% range, so a bet on 10% seemed fair to me, considering how loud people are shouting SCAM.

Demanding a 50% bet when both people think the odds are less than that is unfair.
T0urist

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 10:39:15 PM

100 BTC or nothing.

Put up or shut up.

You a doer or a loser?

I don't have the 10 btc it would take to match your 100. I can get together 4 in a few days, which would match 40. If I had more, I'd put more.

If you leave up 100btc on the bet, I'll match as much as I can, and you can withdraw the rest. (On the same odds.)

I'll even put the bet to hashtalk, and probably people there will match more than I can.
convert some xpy to match Smiley. im sure maldir will be a good sport and agree to paying the amount in xpy if you are concerned your investment go up in 6 months. e.g 60 btc vs 60 btc. if in 6 months you win he'll give you xpy in 60 btc value at todays rate for btc conversion.
Pages: « 1 ... 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 [488] 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: