Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:32:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 [490] 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376980 times)
doogsan

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 11:32:17 PM

dyask shut up anyways listen up gaw kiddies my bet 1:1 odds paycoins is worth 20$ by jan 1st 2015 yes no from your ceos remarks promises it should be right ? whos got some balls do gaw shrills believe in gaw or not

Put a cork in it yourself.   GAW has promised to make XPY worth $20 on Paybase for using XPY.   That isn't the same as XPY being worth $20 on a random exchange.   Logically if you can use it for $20 on Paybase, it would be worth slightly less on outside exchanges.    You can bet all you want, it doesn't mean anything.  I've bet with the XPY I currently own.   I don't need $20/XPY to win large.   Cheesy
translation yes i agree dekay gaw is a scam or id take your bet you crazy swagged out pimp i rest my case these empty husks have 0 faith
This thread is supposed to be in English, not gibberish.    

He's saying you're a smart guy, even though your posts would suggest otherwise
I_IZ_DEKAY9

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 11:41:13 PM

dyask shut up anyways listen up gaw kiddies my bet 1:1 odds paycoins is worth 20$ by jan 1st 2015 yes no from your ceos remarks promises it should be right ? whos got some balls do gaw shrills believe in gaw or not

Put a cork in it yourself.   GAW has promised to make XPY worth $20 on Paybase for using XPY.   That isn't the same as XPY being worth $20 on a random exchange.   Logically if you can use it for $20 on Paybase, it would be worth slightly less on outside exchanges.    You can bet all you want, it doesn't mean anything.  I've bet with the XPY I currently own.   I don't need $20/XPY to win large.   Cheesy
translation yes i agree dekay gaw is a scam or id take your bet you crazy swagged out pimp i rest my case these empty husks have 0 faith

He's saying you're a smart guy, even though your posts would suggest otherwise
tbh dysk probably doesnt have enough brain cells for the basic deception skills i was implying he even had there but its fun to box him up regardless and corner him btw dysk said he had a kid im glad he aint my dad what a sorry pathetic case for a gullible idiot im 23 my dads a 1980s gen g Cheesy
T0urist

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 11:57:18 PM

Would you like to wager on whether or not paybase will allow a withdrawal of sold XPY in BTC or fiat on the 29th? You really think that he is going to payout 20usd on the 29th?

no i wouldnt because ponzis do pay out early using money from others to maintain the cover of being not a scam. i will bet but it has to be longer term. i have no doubt on launch garza will pay $20 to people long term sustainability is not possible. 6 months allows SEC etc to prosecute him and it to be exposed.

OK time to ante up. lets do a community vs community bet. in 6 months josh garza will be exposed. paycoin will continue to exist as we cant control mining/staking ops in the network unless SEC killstheir centralised center.

i'll do 5 BTC. if there is enough interest and balls to match side to side lets do this. who else is in. state for or against GAW and BTC amount
I_IZ_DEKAY9

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 12:03:44 AM

Would you like to wager on whether or not paybase will allow a withdrawal of sold XPY in BTC or fiat on the 29th? You really think that he is going to payout 20usd on the 29th?

no i wouldnt because ponzis do pay out early using money from others to maintain the cover of being not a scam. i will bet but it has to be longer term. i have no doubt on launch garza will pay $20 to people long term sustainability is not possible. 6 months allows SEC etc to prosecute him and it to be exposed.

OK time to ante up. lets do a community vs community bet. in 6 months josh garza will be exposed. paycoin will continue to exist as we cant control mining/staking ops in the network unless SEC killstheir centralised center.

i'll do 5 BTC. if there is enough interest and balls to match side to side lets do this. who else is in. state for or against GAW and BTC amount
so basic your saying 6 months gaw collapses yes no 1:1 odds i like community vs community pro vs anti gaw bet itll require to be posted in ht also this would also indicate gaw support or vice versa i wouldnt be surprised if gaws own people betted against gaw
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1968

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 12:10:49 AM

I bought a vest today

Is it plaid? I hear the plaid means your ultra smart. Grin

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
ColdSpirit

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 12:25:25 AM

Dyask
DON'T FEED TROLLS...

IF YOU FEED THEM, THEY KEEP EATING AND THROWING AND EATING THEIR OWN VOMIT.

STOP FEEDING THEM PLS.
ikeboy

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 12:43:43 AM

There was a specific person on irc (if you really want I can dig up the log) who told me 99%. That's what inspired me to bet.

This thread didn't sound like the "we think it might be a scam, ranging from 60% to 99%" thread. People are calling anyone who defends gaw a shill, so they must think that no sane person would defend gaw, which means they hold a very high confidence that it's a scam. That seems to be what my thought process was as far as I can remember.

You seem to also agree there is a high confidence that paycoin is a scam. You believe it is 80-90% a scam ... that's a high confidence in most peoples books.

Also, it's possible that they'll be trading on an exchange for a little less (18-19) which I'd still consider not bust.

From reading hashtalk most early investors simply want to cash out 20-30% of their paycoins. If they can't even fulfill those orders at 20usd than Josh was lying through his teeth about his millions of investor capital intended to shore up the price of paycoin to 20 usd.

Not all of the remaining probability is concentrated in the scam possibility. I put around 20 that it's completely real, 30 that it's outright scam and will collapse less than a month, 10 that it is outright scam but will take up to six months, 30 that it is real but will have people selling heavily to put down the price temporarily, but will then recover, and the remaining 10 on everything else. (These are quick estimates, likely to be close to my actual credences.)

If you call anyone who defends it a shill, I think you should have at least a 90% credence concentrated in the "it's a deliberate scam". I have around a 40% credence in that. There's no real way to bet on that directly, so we have to use price or something similiar, which makes the probabilities shift. If you have a way to capture the "deliberate scam" event in a well defined way that people won't argue over afterwards, share it and I'll see.

What are your own credences for each of the major outcomes? If you prefer to deal with price then give for the following ranges: 0-5,5-10,10-15,15-19,19-25,25+ for a Feb 1st outcome. If you want you can also give for a later date. Then we can see differences of opinion and agree on a bet.
I_IZ_DEKAY9

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 12:51:08 AM

There was a specific person on irc (if you really want I can dig up the log) who told me 99%. That's what inspired me to bet.

This thread didn't sound like the "we think it might be a scam, ranging from 60% to 99%" thread. People are calling anyone who defends gaw a shill, so they must think that no sane person would defend gaw, which means they hold a very high confidence that it's a scam. That seems to be what my thought process was as far as I can remember.

You seem to also agree there is a high confidence that paycoin is a scam. You believe it is 80-90% a scam ... that's a high confidence in most peoples books.

Also, it's possible that they'll be trading on an exchange for a little less (18-19) which I'd still consider not bust.

From reading hashtalk most early investors simply want to cash out 20-30% of their paycoins. If they can't even fulfill those orders at 20usd than Josh was lying through his teeth about his millions of investor capital intended to shore up the price of paycoin to 20 usd.

Not all of the remaining probability is concentrated in the scam possibility. I put around 20 that it's completely real, 30 that it's outright scam and will collapse less than a month, 10 that it is outright scam but will take up to six months, 30 that it is real but will have people selling heavily to put down the price temporarily, but will then recover, and the remaining 10 on everything else. (These are quick estimates, likely to be close to my actual credences.)

If you call anyone who defends it a shill, I think you should have at least a 90% credence concentrated in the "it's a deliberate scam". I have around a 40% credence in that. There's no real way to bet on that directly, so we have to use price or something similiar, which makes the probabilities shift. If you have a way to capture the "deliberate scam" event in a well defined way that people won't argue over afterwards, share it and I'll see.

What are your own credences for each of the major outcomes? If you prefer to deal with price then give for the following ranges: 0-5,5-10,10-15,15-19,19-25,25+ for a Feb 1st outcome. If you want you can also give for a later date. Then we can see differences of opinion and agree on a bet.
translation ima ramble on about how i refuse to bet gaw isnt a scam ramble ramble on my names ikeboy i talk like a chicken with a dick shoved deep down its neck squak squak u sound bitch talking all this shit then u back down ike if you think gaw is a scam why u fightin us
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 12:54:43 AM

The funny thing is the trolls bitch here about HT deleting posts.   I've never had a post on hash talk deleted, but on this thread my posts do get deleted.  Trolls can say any vial thing they want, but if you stand up to them you risk getting your post deleted.    Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

I find the whole thing very funny!    Some here are even trying to archive HT, what a lame use of time and computer resources!   If you tear apart a persons posts, anyone can be made to look like a liar.   That doesn't mean they are lying!    Things change over time and those that don't change in the crypto world just lose out.  That is just the way it is.  

This thread is out of control because many people here aren't interested in anything other than trying to shout scam.   They don't care that what is being done or how it may work out, they just want to scream scam.   There isn't any logic or reason for it.

Well my deleted posts were over the line so I'm not complaining about that.   I'm just pointing out there have been a lot of vial things posted at me and others on this thread that haven't been deleted!   Makes one think, doesn't it?   Wink

(Seriously, how anyone could maintain order on 500+ page thread is beyond me so I realize the uneven application isn't probably intended.)    Wink
I_IZ_DEKAY9

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 12:59:01 AM

The funny thing is the trolls bitch here about HT deleting posts.   I've never had a post on hash talk deleted, but on this thread my posts do get deleted.  Trolls can say any vial thing they want, but if you stand up to them you risk getting your post deleted.    Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

I find the whole thing very funny!    Some here are even trying to archive HT, what a lame use of time and computer resources!   If you tear apart a persons posts, anyone can be made to look like a liar.   That doesn't mean they are lying!    Things change over time and those that don't change in the crypto world just lose out.  That is just the way it is.  

This thread is out of control because many people here aren't interested in anything other than trying to shout scam.   They don't care that what is being done or how it may work out, they just want to scream scam.   There isn't any logic or reason for it.

Well my deleted posts were over the line so I'm not complaining about that.   I'm just pointing out there have been a lot of vial things posted at me and others on this thread that haven't been deleted!   Makes one think, doesn't it?   Wink

(Seriously, how anyone could maintain order on 500+ page thread is beyond me so I realize the uneven application isn't probably intended.)    Wink
let me guess you have 0 proof that any posts were deleted ? translation hi im dysk i have 0 proof my posts were deleted but ill say they were anyways ps your spreading bullshit

bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 01:02:20 AM

Actually NO it doesn't make one think at all. We don't need order nor want it. If you are going to be a complete fucking asshole and say shit that threatens others or breaks the few rules this forum has then yes, those posts need to be deleted. However, I do see you're still allowed to run your bitch mouth around here even after having your posts deleted. That would never happen on HT. You would be banned. Unless of course you're the CEO. Then your posts are deleted in an attempt to hide your blatant lies and you are not banned but you get to continue to lie and delete afterwards.
I_IZ_DEKAY9

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 01:05:52 AM

Actually NO it doesn't make one think at all. We don't need order nor want it. If you are going to be a complete fucking asshole and say shit that threatens others or breaks the few rules this forum has then yes, those posts need to be deleted. However, I do see you're still allowed to run your bitch mouth around here even after having your posts deleted. That would never happen on HT. You would be banned. Unless of course you're the CEO. Then your posts are deleted in an attempt to hide your blatant lies and you are not banned but you get to continue to lie and delete afterwards.
wtf did he say FCKING PROOF PLEASE somthing was deleted dysk screen shots or its your own problem and i call bs
dyask

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 01:14:23 AM

Actually I didn't break any rules if you just didn't.   I never swore at anyone either!     Cheesy   I never say stuff that threatens others or create posts that break forum rules.   So you can chew on that.   My over the line posts (2) were pointing out that a troll was just be a jerk.   That is what got deleted, but only partially.        

For the record you sound clueless about what happens on HT.   There are many people their that have had tiffs with the CEO and have even been banned but are back and allowed on there.    There was unjustified banning going on in the past but hopefully that problem has been fixed.    

I also did point out on HashTalk before that someone was being a real jerk because they were PM'ing people and pushing referral links and those posts were never deleted.   So I've actually had more freedom on HT than here!  
ikeboy

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 01:14:52 AM

translation ima ramble on about how i refuse to bet gaw isnt a scam ramble ramble on my names ikeboy i talk like a chicken with a dick shoved deep down its neck squak squak u sound bitch talking all this shit then u back down ike if you think gaw is a scam why u fightin us

I'm ready to bet, just not at the odds you want. If you think there's only a 50% chance it's a scam, then it seems overboard to yell shill and troll at anyone who thinks it's not a scam; they only have a slightly different probability than you.

Also people are asking for proof that there was deletion so here: https://i.imgur.com/XAjnsbQ.png
dyask

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 01:20:24 AM

wtf did he say FCKING PROOF PLEASE somthing was deleted dysk screen shots or its your own problem and i call bs

flame1012 was spewing vulgar comments and I just posted he was being a jerk.   Maybe it was flame1012's comments that were actually deleted.   I was slightly over the line but his posts were beyond reason.   Anyway posting a screen shot of the deleted post rather would be just picking a fight.  
maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 01:26:27 AM

ikeboy

set it up on 100 BTC bet

ikeboy

set it up on 100 BTC bet

T0urist

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 01:26:51 AM

I'm ready to bet, just not at the odds you want. If you think there's only a 50% chance it's a scam, then it seems overboard to yell shill and troll at anyone who thinks it's not a scam; they only have a slightly different probability than you.

Also people are asking for proof that there was deletion so here:

suchmoon was this you? even if replies get bad can you allow it
bitcoinnoisseur

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 01:28:26 AM

Actually I didn't break any rules if you just didn't.   I never swore at anyone either!     Cheesy   I never say stuff that threatens others or create posts that break forum rules.   So you can chew on that.   My over the line posts (2) were pointing a troll was just be a jerk.   That is what got deleted, but only partially.        

For the record you sound clueless about what happens on HT.   There are many people their that have had tiffs with the CEO and have even been banned but are back and allowed on there.    There was unjustified banning going on in the past but hopefully that problem has been fixed.    

I also did point out on HashTalk before that someone was being a real jerk because they were PM'ing people and pushing referral links and those posts were never deleted.   So I've actually had more freedom on HT than here!  

Either your posts were deleted or they were not deleted. If they were edited then that is what you say happened. I don't need to chew on a god damn thing. I know EXACTLY what goes on at HT as I've had a half dozen accounts banned. You just admitted that there was unjustified banning going on in the past and NO you did not point out "on HashTalk before that someone was being a real jerk because they were PM'ing people and pushing referral links and those posts were never deleted." I implore you to show me where you did in your quotes above.
ikeboy

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 01:33:36 AM

ikeboy

set it up on 100 BTC bet

ikeboy

set it up on 100 BTC bet

http://oi60.tinypic.com/20i8if8.jpg

I already said I don't have that much, even at the odds I wanted. The best I can for now is my 4 btc to your 40 at the betmoose site.
https://www.betmoose.com/img/bet-image.jpg___________Paycoin will be more than $15USD by February
Options: Yes | No

If you're interested in that transfer 40btc over there and I'll start transferring my coins there too. When my current bet is maxed out I'll put up enough to bet 20btc, and when that's out I'll get the rest.
dyask

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 01:38:01 AM

Actually I didn't break any rules if you just didn't.   I never swore at anyone either!     Cheesy   I never say stuff that threatens others or create posts that break forum rules.   So you can chew on that.   My over the line posts (2) were pointing a troll was just be a jerk.   That is what got deleted, but only partially.        

Either your posts were deleted or they were not deleted. If they were edited then that is what you say happened. I don't need to chew on a god damn thing. I know EXACTLY what goes on at HT as I've had a half dozen accounts banned. You just admitted that there was unjustified banning going on in the past and NO you did not point out "on HashTalk before that someone was being a real jerk because they were PM'ing people and pushing referral links and those posts were never deleted." I implore you to show me where you did in your quotes above.

Now you are just being difficult.  You can go search HashTalk yourself if you want to see it.  I believe it is in the LTCgear thread that replaced the first locked LTCgear thread.   I'm not lying so I don't have to prove anything.    My user name on HT is dykask.   Feel free to search.  

The unjustified banning was from some zealots that got enough reputation to ban/shadow ban people.   Hopefully that hole has been closed.

Now calling me a liar is uncalled for and just plain wrong.   You have a bone to pick, but that is your problem not mine.    From your posts on this thread I think it is pretty clear why you got banned multiple times and those bans probably were justified.    
Pages: « 1 ... 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 [490] 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: