Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:23:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 [493] 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3377059 times)
I_IZ_DEKAY9

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 03:19:58 AM

link?

https://www.betmoose.com/bet/paycoin-will-be-more-than-15usd-by-february-1058

I said I'll put up more, but I can't do that unless I sell xpy at a loss, and I'm only willing to do that if I see there's a bet already. As soon as I see money on that bet, I'll transfer the rest in and bet it all.
that bets horrible that bets like a scam well played ike i mean josh
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1972

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 03:22:10 AM

natives getting restless already

https://hashtalk.org/topic/25886/can-we-get-a-clarification-on-the-xpy-price/5

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
ikeboy

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 03:22:18 AM

we want to bet gaw faithfuls 50:50. if you arent that then there is no reason to bet. if you are sure of a win 50:50 isnt an issue for you. reasons met as requested.

clearly you arent 100% gaw in which case bet isnt valid. if you are 100% gaw and trying to get off putting 10% forward for 90% gain then josh has taught you well. your bet up means shit and doesnt call people out. 50:50 or back off.

I've clearly said above that I'm not "sure" it's not a scam. I've given a detailed breakdown of the possibilities. Why do I have to be 100% sure to bet, but you don't? Same argument works in reverse. Even if I'm 50% sure of a win, it still makes more sense to buy paycoin for the same 100% gain if I'm right, and some chance at getting money from a lawsuit later if I'm wrong.

You need to offer me better than 1:1 odds to get me to switch from paycoin.

What is your own probability that gaw is a scam? Is it only 50%?

link?

I said I'll put up more, but I can't do that unless I sell xpy at a loss, and I'm only willing to do that if I see there's a bet already. As soon as I see money on that bet, I'll transfer the rest in and bet it all.
that bets horrible

Then offer your own wording. I asked before a few times for better wording.

link?

xpy doesnt sell at a loss. if you sell at a loss you're a troll based on josh's comments

If I sell right now I'll get $10, so I need to make a lot more than that for it to be worth it.
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 03:23:20 AM

link?

I agree, too much weasel room with the extra causes.  
maildir
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1060

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 03:25:53 AM

link?

LOL !

Is there any chance you can make a shittier website if you tried?

Once again I challenge you 100 btc AGAINST WHATEVER YOU WISH.

seewhatididthere
ikeboy

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 03:27:27 AM

link?

I agree, too much weasel room with the extra causes.  

I responded the last time you said that and explained that those clauses were actually better for the other side. Please post here your preferred wording and committed amounts and odds instead of just criticizing mine.

link?

LOL !

Once again I challenge your 100 btc AGAINST WHATEVER YOU WISH.

seewhatididthere

I don't have 100btc handy. Bet against what's up there or explain why not.
I_IZ_DEKAY9

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 03:27:38 AM

link?

LOL !

Once again I challenge your 100 btc AGAINST WHATEVER YOU WISH.

seewhatididthere
your
btw tourist it might  be up to us to setup a fair 1:1 bet and well just match there wager the gaw shrills 100% believe in there cause were 100% into ours aka 1:1
ikeboy

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 03:30:37 AM

You wrote "you accept my challenge". My challenge was to match what I bet at the betmoose site, which you don't seem capable of doing. Why should I transfer more if no one is matching what's there now? That just ties up my money for no reason.

If anyone wants different odds they can go to my bet and offer whatever odds they like. If enough people are serious about this then the odds will settle at what the market views as fair. So instead of criticising my odds, offer your own, not in a commitment but in transferring to betmoose and placing a lay bet.
maildir
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 03:34:28 AM

last time:

I bet you 100 BTC that paycoin is a scam.

My claim is valid for 6 months.

Trigger will (a) disappear within a short amount time (b) no longer exist.

can you bet or not?

PISS: feel free to  work inside and outside the above meek parameters,,  make it interesting at least, please.

here
I_IZ_DEKAY9

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 03:36:09 AM

You wrote "you accept my challenge". My challenge was to match what I bet at the betmoose site, which you don't seem capable of doing. Why should I transfer more if no one is matching what's there now? That just ties up my money for no reason.

If anyone wants different odds they can go to my bet and offer whatever odds they like. If enough people are serious about this then the odds will settle at what the market views as fair. So instead of criticising my odds, offer your own, not in a commitment but in transferring to betmoose and placing a lay bet.
your bets bs so shhhhh we will setup somthin tho
ikeboy

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 03:40:22 AM

last time:

Trigger will (a) disappear within a short amount (b) no longer exist.

can you bet or not?

Both of those triggers are included in my bet: "If coinmarketcap removes paycoin from their site, this is also false. If paycoin is shut down, this bet resolves as 'No'."

That means if it no longer exists or disappears then it is no. Unless you think coinmarketcap is not trustworthy, in which case please tell me what other site we can use. We need a well-defined way to say when it no longer exists: just one of us saying it no longer exists is not good. If you think it's possible for coinmarketcap to list it for over $20 even if it's disappeared, then what should I put in a bet that you would accept?

When you say 6 months do you mean the bet should expire in 6 months? I don't want to tie up money for that long. I'll do up to 2 months.

How do you want me to word it? I'll set up another one. This is already the second I set up. Give me a wording and I'll make it.
I_IZ_DEKAY9

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 03:42:17 AM

last time:

Trigger will (a) disappear within a short amount (b) no longer exist.

can you bet or not?

Both of those triggers are included in my bet: "If coinmarketcap removes paycoin from their site, this is also false. If paycoin is shut down, this bet resolves as 'No'."

That means if it no longer exists or disappears then it is no. Unless you think coinmarketcap is not trustworthy, in which case please tell me what other site we can use. We need a well-defined way to say when it no longer exists: just one of us saying it no longer exists is not good. If you think it's possible for coinmarketcap to list it for over $20 even if it's disappeared, then what should I put in a bet that you would accept?

When you say 6 months do you mean the bet should expire in 6 months? I don't want to tie up money for that long. I'll do up to 2 months.

How do you want me to word it? I'll set up another one. This is already the second I set up. Give me a wording and I'll make it.
trigger gaw fails 20$ floor 6months it has to hold or perhaps a year gaw ceo did say xpy would go to 75$ after all eventually thats actual bare bones if u believe in gaw i think our side would accept these terms
jfabritz

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

Cryptocoin Dabbler

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 03:46:10 AM

xpy doesnt sell at a loss. if you sell at a loss you're a troll based on josh's comments

If your XPY gained via hashpoints are being used, then you can sell XPY for as low as 0.01253BTC to break even (reported $4 of hashpoints per XPY).

Market is still at 0.03BTC so no loss here!
maildir
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 03:47:06 AM

Okay. Let;s simplify it,

I am prepared to bet 100 BTC that paycoin is scam.

Offer me in less than a used car salesman wall of text how and why I should give you my pain coin?
I_IZ_DEKAY9

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 03:50:42 AM

If your XPY gained via hashpoints are being used, then you can sell XPY for as low as 0.01253BTC to break even (reported $4 of hashpoints per XPY).

Market is still at 0.03BTC so no loss here!
yeah but roi in hp for me xpy had to be 7-8$ to cover costs not everyone mined hp from the start i roi'ed from playing the market hashstakers atm hav 0 liquidation
maildir
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 03:54:08 AM

See how ikeboy suddenly become literate after a few weeks ago cting like a long lost ex=US'n.

I have now sent her details and path of time-in-line.

inb4 her hysteria
ikeboy

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 03:57:29 AM

[/quote]trigger gaw fails 20$ floor 6months it has to hold or perhaps a year gaw ceo did say xpy would go to 75$ after all eventually thats actual bare bones if u believe in gaw i think our side would accept these terms
[/quote]

Ok, how is that determined? If gaw says they're keeping the wall that might not be true. I thought it was fairly obvious that if gaw fails the floor then the price wouldn't hold up past $15. I think they might maintain the floor but the price could still be lower than $20 by a little because of transaction fees. Bitcoin isn't the same price at every exchange. Someone might also succeed at driving it down temporarily. That's why I chose $15, still a lot higher than it is now.

What well-defined trigger (that can be easily verified and won't get disputed later) is equivalent?

I don't want to tie up money for 6 months. Up to 2 months.

Okay. Let;s simplify it,

Offer me in less than a used car salesman wall of text how and why I should give you my pain coin?

Here are several options, choose any one as the basis for the bet:

Sec announces prosecution of gaw miners

WSJ or NYTimes or CNN reports that gaw miners has shut down, is being sued by any US government agency, or is not releasing funds to customers for more than 48 hours.

If a 100 million dollar company is revealed as a scam, I'd expect it to be in at least one of those. If you don't like any, propose your own.
maildir
Legendary

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 04:01:37 AM

REPEAT

ikeboy presented a calling to anyone who claims Homero's show is a scam, to bet on her site,

I offer a bet of 100 BTC and she runs away.
I_IZ_DEKAY9

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 04:02:29 AM

trigger gaw fails 20$ floor 6months it has to hold or perhaps a year gaw ceo did say xpy would go to 75$ after all eventually thats actual bare bones if u believe in gaw i think our side would accept these terms
[/quote]

Ok, how is that determined? If gaw says they're keeping the wall that might not be true. I thought it was fairly obvious that if gaw fails the floor then the price wouldn't hold up past $15. I think they might maintain the floor but the price could still be lower than $20 by a little because of transaction fees. Bitcoin isn't the same price at every exchange. Someone might also succeed at driving it down temporarily. That's why I chose $15, still a lot higher than it is now.

What well-defined trigger (that can be easily verified and won't get disputed later) is equivalent?

I don't want to tie up money for 6 months. Up to 2 months.

Okay. Let;s simplify it,

Here are several options, choose any one as the basis for the bet:

Sec announces prosecution of gaw miners

WSJ or NYTimes or CNN reports that gaw miners has shut down, is being sued by any US government agency, or is not releasing funds to customers for more than 48 hours.
[/quote]

anything less then 20$ means josh lied keep in mind some folks based there investment around what he said josh said the fiat reserve is to big to go under 20 anything less hes faceing criminal charges
ddepker

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 04:02:47 AM

I have a way to settle this once and for all.
Someone from GAW... give is a complete breakdown from beginning to end how your investment started, how it flowed through from hashlets different iterations, and to its current standing in XPY.  Give us a decent amount of dollar detail, since you would need to have a pretty detailed system of tracking to handle all of the new products your money would have had to flow through.

I can tell you there is now way I would have been able to keep track of all the moving goal posts, but there are more experienced people than I that may have done it.  The only way to know you made money is to track the details, otherwise you are making an assumption of being in the black which we all know assumptions may be problems when working in an environment emotionally charged with the two human motivations (fear and greed).
Pages: « 1 ... 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 [493] 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: