Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:16:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 [498] 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 ... 2458 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW / Josh Garza discussion Paycoin XPY xpy.io ION ionomy. ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :)  (Read 3376906 times)
gefafwisp

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 12:13:53 AM

Paycoin is on track, you all know it, you're just pissing your pants because you missed an opportunity. Better luck next year!

On track? What ever happened to launching with a $20/coin floor? Or the most merchant adoption in history? Or any of the features included in the whitepaper?

The coin is currently valued at less than half the advertised price. Surely the rocket has yet to take off so what are we missing again?

Startups need to be flexible to survive. This can impact on the lifespan of previously announced features but I'd rather it was this way than pull the plug entirely. Price will go up when Paybase launches.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 12:15:32 AM

Paycoin is on track, you all know it, you're just pissing your pants because you missed an opportunity. Better luck next year!

On track? What ever happened to launching with a $20/coin floor? Or the most merchant adoption in history? Or any of the features included in the whitepaper?

The coin is currently valued at less than half the advertised price. Surely the rocket has yet to take off so what are we missing again?

Startups need to be flexible to survive. This can impact on the lifespan of previously announced features but I'd rather it was this way than pull the plug entirely. Price will go up when Paybase launches.

So what you meant to say was that things are not on track and we didnt miss anything?
WayForward

Activity: 255

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 12:17:14 AM

All you shills are a bunch of newbs.

gefafwisp

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 12:17:55 AM

[snip]
We are taunting the shit out of you, so you can prove us wrong so we can cash out for MORE profits.

This is the GREAT PLOT TWIST: by taunting GAW you make them more determined to succeed. By pointing out weaknesses you help to define and refine their business. Thanks thread guys! (i'm not in any way connected to GAW tho)
gefafwisp

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 12:19:17 AM

So what you meant to say was that things are not on track and we didnt miss anything?

On track in so far as this is business as usual for a startup of this age
I_IZ_DEKAY5

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 12:29:33 AM

You are not very smart are you Josh.   We all hold paycoin and waiting for your bullshit claim of paycoin will be 20 bucks or as you put it 25 dollars soon.  yet we don't see it.

What this thread does is call out all of your bullshit so people are not in the dark about how shady you are.

It puts pressure on you to "prove us wrong" which is the end game here, so we can cash out.  Only a moron wouldn't understand that and think we have another motive.

We are taunting the shit out of you, so you can prove us wrong so we can cash out for MORE profits.

As you can see only by breaking your promises (recurring theme for GAW and you) breeds more posts about how shady you are and more effort on our behalf to make you do good on all the dumb fucks in Homero Talk who just love you and are blind.

People off Homero Talk should be thanking us, as we demand more action from you and you deliver trying to prove us wrong.

and thats why im here till the end and btc is making me so horny keeps a going up will this promote xpy dump who knows
WayForward

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 12:30:22 AM

[snip]

This is the GREAT PLOT TWIST: by taunting GAW you make them more determined to succeed. By pointing out weaknesses you help to define and refine their business. Thanks thread guys! (i'm not in any way connected to GAW tho)

Think you missed the point completely. That happens with selective reading

If GAW/Josh was a sports star and they were not performing as expected = why are they crying about spectators having a go at them ??  What happens when someone cops shit ? they start to perform as expected. Not what josh has done with lies on lies and broken promises on broken promises.  We are calling him out and yet he is having a hissy fit on being made accountable. Most wannabe rich entrepreneurs think they can flaunt and buckle every law on their rise to be rich.  We also all know that you plan to sell the company when you can for 1 billion.   Loyalty LOL

It was stated a lot earlier then you "epiphany"

Slow much.

bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 12:56:49 AM

We also all know that you plan to sell the company when you can for 1 billion.   Loyalty LOL

LOL what next? Bill Gates is backing GAW? More FUD please Cheesy

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
T0urist

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 01:05:46 AM

We also all know that you plan to sell the company when you can for 1 billion.   Loyalty LOL

gaw spread their own FUD remember target, wallmart, amazon, macy's? o wait was it meganet only instead?

could of swore i read that in forbes, time inc etc. how are those interviews going? any release frame on them yet? announced 5 weeks ago werent they?
I_IZ_DEKAY5

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 01:21:44 AM

sold btc 326 dump comming @btc-e.com if we hit sub 200 buy lots ppc this jedi will strong in the force DK is
WayForward

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 01:29:19 AM

the fuck you on about ?

I am saying Josh will sell GAW miners when this is all up and running, he has profited greatly on plebs BTC whilst not giving much of it back...he was a cloud miner company for less than 3 months before he changed it and given fuck all back, apparently bought 5 ph, no he will go into private mining now he has upgraded his datacentres for personal use.  You would have to be an idiot to not see what he is planning here.

the only way to make massive ROI from gawminers would have been to sell off your XPY early, bought back in when it was 0.01 and then ride the pump form josh right up to 0.044.  I hope you did that because I sure as shit did. (thats why redacted had a massive cry on the forum because he couldn't participate)

Once paybase comes online and works, and has proper retailers on board Josh will sell it to the highest bidder.  You do realize this clown does shit like this ? GAW this GAW that.  All pumped and dumped.
GAW is just a stupid acronym - genius at work, great auk wireless etc.

I guess you need more a business mindset to see further than your own profits.

I_IZ_DEKAY5

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 01:31:48 AM

the fuck you on about ?

I am saying Josh will sell GAW miners when this is all up and running, he has profited greatly on plebs BTC whilst not giving much of it back...he was a cloud miner company for less than 3 months before he changed it and given fuck all back, apparently bought 5 ph, no he will go into private mining now he has upgraded his datacentres for personal use.  You would have to be an idiot to not see what he is planning here.

the only way to make massive ROI from gawminers would have been to sell off your XPY early, bought back in when it was 0.01 and then ride the pump form josh right up to 0.044...I hope you did that because I sure as shit did.

Once paybase comes online and works, and has proper retailers on board Josh will sell it to the highest bidder.  You do realize this clown does shit like this ? GAW this GAW that.  All pumped and dumped.
GAW is just a stupid acronym - genesis at work, great auk wireless etc.

I guess you need more a business mindset to see further than your own profits.

i sold at .044 Wink if i was faster on coinswap i coulda got .05
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 01:34:59 AM

sigh* all I can do is call people names and pretend I can prove something. You should start charging people for your opinion. Call you the the paid shit talker. Just like everytime I look at this forum. Same old crap, a bunch of people pretending they're better than everyone. You sir are the shrill
HEY MORON, YOU DONE PRETENDING YOU DON'T SEE MY POSTS OF ARCHIVED STATEMENTS FROM CEO EXPLICITLY LYING AND THEN EDITING HIS POSTS? OR HOW ABOUT REDACTED WITHDRAWING THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS OF XPY, DELETING THE THREAD ABOUT IT, AND TELLING PEOPLE TO BUY THEM (xpy) UP FOR CHEAP?

This guy is something else. He plants the seed then goes back and digs it up ! Unbelievable

This is the original:

https://archive.today/W3OTH#selection-845.0-851.51

We will buy your XPY for $20 each with NO verification and as soon as you open your account!

Then he sneaks back after having said that and edits it to gibberish so he can't be called on it:

We will manange XPY to the $20 each with NO verification, as soon as you open your account!

GAWCEO posted    , last edited by GAWCEO

https://archive.today/4kqa4

https://hashtalk.org/topic/25441/paybase-launch-rescheduled
Archive of Redacted getting second thoughts about Paycoin and GAW.

https://archive.today/4znIF

Seems like even the most loyal of shills are having their problems. Lmfao. Wonder what Redacted is doing with those hundreds of XPY? Not dumping them I'm sure Roll Eyes

Edit: He mentioned 3 thousand, not hundreds. Strange that's almost the exact volume on cryptsy this last down trend...and he's actually telling people to buy up cheap coins. LOL could this be any more obvious?

shadow banning? Better call batman. Or better yet "shadow banned on hashtalk.org scamcoin saver guy antibanned shill I mean shrill MAN" you should make up some new words dummy
So, you're ignoring the evidence I provide to call me names? Really speaks to your legitimacy. You're exposed now, just as most of this operation is. KEEP PRETENDING! Grin
Why haven't you stopped shilling and replied to me, one of the most authentic and proof providing members on this forum? I notice you calling people names, spreading FUD and trolling here (Hashtalk TM) without actually responding to me and my evidence. Why is that?
Its irresponsible to claim someone is partially telling the truth. In a court of law one lie proves your a liar and your testimony is thrown out.
STILL HE CONTINUES TO POST WITHOUT ADDRESSING ME. Continued quoting for a page by page basis so people can see and read this. This may be the most important material on this thread, with archived proof of GAW CEO lying and then editing it shortly after to cover his ass. Well, he couldn't cover it in time. I could care less about this shill who continues to post here, even addressing me sometimes but only to call me names and not refute any of the proven legal proof I have (at the credit of others).

*all red text cause I'm frustrated trying to get my point across in a domineering communist manner* I'm right, your al wrong look at my reputation. When I say scam, ITS ULTIMATE. COW DOWN BEFORE YOUR RULER. GAW IS HORRIBLE, I SAY SO!!! Brawr
It's entertaining you're actually just exposing yourself more and continue to ignore the facts and evidence while still calling people names and trying to mock them. I guess that's the last resort you have when you can't refute my archived proof.
*name calling*, *name calling*, I'm right, your wrong, look at my "facts" I posted on the internet so it must be true
And still he continues. I think I've done enough here. He's exposed completely and entirely, ignoring archived proof, and continuing to mock Grin I'll repost this on every page so people can see their tactics, as I myself have stopped reading every page and just usually skip to the last few. Good day shill, and thank you for continuing to prove my point. Anybody with logical thinking will see this and run for the hills! I commend you sir, you played exactly as I thought you would. It's not easy to predict someone's entire moves in advance. I checkmate you now. Goodbye.
you forgot pink text... That helps your case against gaw
LOL, I'm simply highlighting these quotes to capture people's attention. I find it humorous all you are reduced to is now trying to somehow discredit me because I use colored text Grin YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP PEOPLE HAHAHAHA! I'm done after this one, he's already revealed himself enough. Really dude? Making fun of somebody and trying to discredit them because they highlight their text with color to draw attention to your bullshit? GAWesome!
Guys, don't feed the shill trolls. It's their job to try and make this thread as spread out as possible.
I_IZ_DEKAY5

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 01:42:31 AM

hashtalk.org/topic/25964/      Wink   <~~~~~~~~~~ GOLD i might choose to make  a shit ton alts on ht useing tor n copy past slow release that on ht like russian ww2 morale shock pamphlets the mods cant be there 24-7
did u guys c this yet
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 01:58:11 AM

Did you guys notice the only time that XPY has volume trading on Cryptsy is when there is a massive sell? Other than that, very irrelevant amounts being traded...
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 02:05:31 AM

the natives are looking for products to buy with XPY. Apparently they havnt found any yet....
https://hashtalk.org/topic/25995/buy-stuff-with-xpy

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 02:06:08 AM

Did you guys notice the only time that XPY has volume trading on Cryptsy is when there is a massive sell? Other than that, very irrelevant amounts being traded...

Laugh while you can because you won't be the last one laughing!  Cheesy
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 02:23:04 AM

gaw spread their own FUD remember target, wallmart, amazon, macy's? o wait was it meganet only instead?

could of swore i read that in forbes, time inc etc. how are those interviews going? any release frame on them yet? announced 5 weeks ago werent they?

So you are spreading your own FUD in retaliation for GAW FUD? Good strategy!

██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
T0urist

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 02:36:29 AM

no gaw said that would happen so its their FUD not mine Smiley
I_IZ_DEKAY5

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 02:43:20 AM

no gaw said that would happen so its their FUD not mine Smiley
we dont spread bullshit my ''word'' as a og we just discuss and archive and point out there bullshit we also laugh at them cause well somtimes this shit is to fucked and hilarious
Pages: « 1 ... 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 [498] 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 ... 2458 »
  Print  

Jump to: