CONGRATULATIONS AND THANKS TO NASTYFANS AND OUR LENDERS!
All debt settlements have been paid by NastyMining. I have also sent a list of seat owners for the newly created seats to nonnakip and suspect that our new fans will begin receiving distributions tomorrow (make sure to login and set your donation address). We now only await distribution of our imminent BFL refund to lenders, and the entire situation will be 100% in the rear view.
As we begin looking forward, I see some great things in the pipeline, but we could still use some help. Miners
- Please join our P2Pool node. While we have recently cracked 15TH/s on NastyPool, it would be great to see that inch closer to 1PH/s as we wait for NastyPPS development to be completed. Developers
- We have .csv & json feeds available that provide quite a bit of information. We're always looking for those who want to help build 3rd party Nasty sites/services and I have no shortage of ideas. Fans
- I'd love to place our order for the 5oz coins but I need to raise some of the funds for the order by taking pre-sales. So far we have 3 pre-sales and I would like 17 more. Spectators
- It's been a wild couple of years and with this latest debt hurdle now behind us, we can begin looking towards growth in both our mining operation and our products/services. With 5,000 new seats being created and handed to lenders, this could present an opportunity to enter the fan club at a bargain during a period of us shifting gears.
Some recent positives:
- We are now Debt Free
- ASICminer Prisma miner should arrive next week
- NastyPPS in development
- Electrical & Internet has been successfully installed in our NastyCenter™
- Pre-Orders Available for 5oz Physical NastyFans Seats
- NastyFans t-shirts available soon