I've been spending a lot (too many hours) of my time trying to keep our mining operation functional. It appears today I lost the battle with another Monarch. The radiator has started leaking, which is pretty much the end. I'm going to play around with it to see if I can seal it myself and get it functioning again. If I can't, the best bet may be to wait for BFL to start accepting RMAs again. On that subject, lightfoot has received our Monarchs for repair and has already gotten one of them functioning (it had a "destroyed" radiator).
I received the replacement Prisma boards from ASICMINER. 1 of the 3 replacements was bad, but I have found someone locally who is returning their good boards for a refund and we are meeting later to make a bad/good swap. I am fairly confident that I will be able to get it working once I have confirmed good boards. That brings us to the question, do we want to keep the Prisma if it is working, or do we want to send it back and get our refund? We'll end up losing about 0.2 BTC if we return it, but may never mine enough to make it worth keeping so I'm open to opinions on the subject. I will update on this when I get it operating correctly. Perhaps at that time a poll will be in order, as there is no end date on returning the Prisma yet.
The Nasty T-Shirts arrived yesterday and they're awesome. They came out better than I had hoped and are probably the most high quality T-Shirt I have in my closet. I lowered the price to the absolute lowest I can ship them without losing money, so grab one today and help support the cause!
We still have 12 pre-orders for the 5oz coins remaining. I have 3 people who say they're waiting to order until we get closer to having 20, so if you're on the fence, jump in and lets get this project going!
I think it is best to return that POS...I am sure down the road it will just die again or cause a fire. AM did not put a date for returns, so hash it a few weeks and send it back