Bitcoin Forum
October 02, 2026, 04:51:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 263 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex  (Read 436826 times)
dida
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000


SoNiC BooM


View Profile
May 30, 2015, 02:21:32 PM
 #1261

D351
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 14
Merit: 0


View Profile
May 31, 2015, 01:25:03 AM
 #1262

Why don't they have a like button in this forum?
pnoch
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 127
Merit: 100


View Profile
May 31, 2015, 02:59:13 PM
 #1263

This project is not serious. DEV doesn't have skill to deliver. The windows wallet is not even readable and has major text scaling issues. I'm sure another coin will deliver first.

And what project is that?

Alexandria plans to be 100% DMCA compliant = no popular content...
But it's being built on FLO which is 100% FinCEN non-compliant... and they don't see the contradiction.

What keeps me from totally dumping this is the Order Book between 1300 and 3000 sats...
(Which fucking Bittrex hides because they just add up the whole order book to waste your time):

Bid > 1300... 200,000 VTR

Ask < 3000... 55,000 VTR

There is either a beta test going on behind the scenes... or it's a really well played exit strategy.

I can say that vTorrent dev is honest but probably not the best dev in alt since he/she is busy with their real job.

Being one of the few beta tester and long time in contact with dev, I have no doubt this project is everything but scam.

I plan to be more much more active in this project and also giving hands in development once wallet with torrent is release.

Cheers!
coins101
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002



View Profile
May 31, 2015, 08:25:49 PM
 #1264

This project is not serious. DEV doesn't have skill to deliver. The windows wallet is not even readable and has major text scaling issues. I'm sure another coin will deliver first.

And what project is that?

Alexandria plans to be 100% DMCA compliant = no popular content...
But it's being built on FLO which is 100% FinCEN non-compliant... and they don't see the contradiction.

What keeps me from totally dumping this is the Order Book between 1300 and 3000 sats...
(Which fucking Bittrex hides because they just add up the whole order book to waste your time):

Bid > 1300... 200,000 VTR

Ask < 3000... 55,000 VTR

There is either a beta test going on behind the scenes... or it's a really well played exit strategy.

I can say that vTorrent dev is honest but probably not the best dev in alt since he/she is busy with their real job.

Being one of the few beta tester and long time in contact with dev, I have no doubt this project is everything but scam.

I plan to be more much more active in this project and also giving hands in development once wallet with torrent is release.

Cheers!

If the torrent implementation drops, this is one of the few projects that could break $100m within a few weeks or month of people finding out.

Compare the buzz factor that Ethereum got vs. vTorrent:



vs.



vTorrent remains one of Cointelegraph's most referred articles
mishax1
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017


View Profile
June 01, 2015, 06:50:21 AM
 #1265

This project is not serious. DEV doesn't have skill to deliver. The windows wallet is not even readable and has major text scaling issues. I'm sure another coin will deliver first.

And what project is that?

Alexandria plans to be 100% DMCA compliant = no popular content...
But it's being built on FLO which is 100% FinCEN non-compliant... and they don't see the contradiction.

What keeps me from totally dumping this is the Order Book between 1300 and 3000 sats...
(Which fucking Bittrex hides because they just add up the whole order book to waste your time):

Bid > 1300... 200,000 VTR

Ask < 3000... 55,000 VTR

There is either a beta test going on behind the scenes... or it's a really well played exit strategy.

I can say that vTorrent dev is honest but probably not the best dev in alt since he/she is busy with their real job.

Being one of the few beta tester and long time in contact with dev, I have no doubt this project is everything but scam.

I plan to be more much more active in this project and also giving hands in development once wallet with torrent is release.

Cheers!

Since we don't get any updates from the dev, do you mind showing us what have you been testing in the beta ?
Blazin8888
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 672
Merit: 500



View Profile
June 01, 2015, 01:42:03 PM
 #1266

I think the dev isn't capable this is why he has moved on from this project. He has confirmed this in a PM to me
D351
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 14
Merit: 0


View Profile
June 01, 2015, 02:15:03 PM
 #1267

I think the dev isn't capable this is why he has moved on from this project. He has confirmed this in a PM to me
Well, that sucks.
digitalgrow
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 704
Merit: 500


View Profile
June 01, 2015, 03:39:03 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2015, 04:18:15 PM by digitalgrow
 #1268

I think the dev isn't capable this is why he has moved on from this project. He has confirmed this in a PM to me

Thanks for letting us know and after mining from week 1 and holding for 6 months I will dump my holdings basd on your info on a PM with the Dev, you are one of the most upstanding, honest and caring members on this forum, I wish more members were like you
pnoch
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 127
Merit: 100


View Profile
June 01, 2015, 04:19:43 PM
 #1269

I think the dev isn't capable this is why he has moved on from this project. He has confirmed this in a PM to me

Thanks for letting us know and after mining from week 1 and holding for 6 months I will dump my holdings basd on your info on a PM with the Dev, you are one of the most upstanding, honest and caring members on this forum, I wish more members were like you

How could you guys seriously believe in something like that?

Blazin8888, please provide some proof or it didn't happened.
digitalgrow
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 704
Merit: 500


View Profile
June 01, 2015, 05:33:49 PM
 #1270

I think the dev isn't capable this is why he has moved on from this project. He has confirmed this in a PM to me

Thanks for letting us know and after mining from week 1 and holding for 6 months I will dump my holdings basd on your info on a PM with the Dev, you are one of the most upstanding, honest and caring members on this forum, I wish more members were like you

How could you guys seriously believe in something like that?

Blazin8888, please provide some proof or it didn't happened.

I was being sarcastic  Cheesy I find it ridiculous that the dev would PM Blazin8888 to tell him and ONLY him that he couldnt do it.....hmmm I smell BS. This dude is obviously a novice and clearly received no PM

Dev keep working away, a update would be nice now and then but main thing is to achieve the goal of getting a blockchain based torrent
coins101
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002



View Profile
June 01, 2015, 05:52:42 PM
 #1271

I think the dev isn't capable this is why he has moved on from this project. He has confirmed this in a PM to me

Thanks for letting us know and after mining from week 1 and holding for 6 months I will dump my holdings basd on your info on a PM with the Dev, you are one of the most upstanding, honest and caring members on this forum, I wish more members were like you

How could you guys seriously believe in something like that?

Blazin8888, please provide some proof or it didn't happened.

I was being sarcastic  Cheesy I find it ridiculous that the dev would PM Blazin8888 to tell him and ONLY him that he couldnt do it.....hmmm I smell BS. This dude is obviously a novice and clearly received no PM

Dev keep working away, a update would be nice now and then but main thing is to achieve the goal of getting a blockchain based torrent

I got it, but sarcasm doesn't compute in some parts of the world.

edit

Just checked.....whoever got spooked, thanks for the cheap coins  Wink  

I've reloaded.....BOO!

 Grin
ancientOne1
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 64
Merit: 10


View Profile
June 01, 2015, 06:16:46 PM
 #1272



I got it, but sarcasm doesn't compute in some parts of the world.

edit

Just checked.....whoever got spooked, thanks for the cheap coins  Wink  

I've reloaded.....BOO!

 Grin

LMAO!!!
Well obviously blazing is a fking troll.
Look at the impact that had!
Allowed me to buy in some cheap coins  Grin
coins101
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002



View Profile
June 01, 2015, 06:20:11 PM
 #1273



I got it, but sarcasm doesn't compute in some parts of the world.

edit

Just checked.....whoever got spooked, thanks for the cheap coins  Wink  

I've reloaded.....BOO!

 Grin

LMAO!!!
Well obviously blazing is a fking troll.
Look at the impact that had!
Allowed me to buy in some cheap coins  Grin

Someone is trying to suppress the price...there is a 1m sell order around 0.2 BTC. 

No, don't do it, we can get to 0.4, easily  Grin
coins101
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002



View Profile
June 01, 2015, 06:25:41 PM
 #1274



http://techcrunch.com/2015/05/28/netflix-hbo-streaming-video-traffic-increases-as-bittorrent-declines/

Looks like attacks on bittorrent linking sites are working, download numbers down. Wonder what impact a crypto bittorrent will have?
coins101
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002



View Profile
June 01, 2015, 07:00:43 PM
 #1275

.....

Posting stats about the Real World has no connection to this dysfunctional project...
Especially coming from a kid who claims that Shadow will be listed on the NYSE 
And who abandons a Torrent thread after posting some of your favorite gay shit   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

In my experience, projects STUPID pumped like this one fail 100% of the time.



Oh, a challenge. I like it.

So, you're a guy writing stuff on the internet because some unknown dude produces some crypto software and then pisses off, but you are still here, spending your time in the virtual world. Looks like you're just as gay as me. lol.

I looked up your reference to NXT that you posted in 'my thread'.....and I'm keeping track of their development, but it's just a blatant copycat approach, probably after reading the article about VTR.  I was actually on their forum today.

I also updated 'my thread' today. Abandoned? No, just keeping track of what is real and has potential, which is why I won't be touching Fibre. Good luck with that. lol.

Did I say Shadow will be listed on NYSE? No. Did I give a steer that perhaps legal uses of shadow could generate just as much if not more revenue than selling spices? Yes.  Could it lead to a stock market listing? Who knows. Certainly not if Shadow goes deep into the shadows.

I'm glad you find this 'stupid' 'pumped' project so compelling that you just have to keep coming back. lol
dida
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000


SoNiC BooM


View Profile
June 01, 2015, 09:45:18 PM
 #1276

.....

Posting stats about the Real World has no connection to this dysfunctional project...
Especially coming from a kid who claims that Shadow will be listed on the NYSE  
And who abandons a Torrent thread after posting some of your favorite gay shit   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

In my experience, projects STUPID pumped like this one fail 100% of the time.



Oh, a challenge. I like it.

So, you're a guy writing stuff on the internet because some unknown dude produces some crypto software and then pisses off, but you are still here, spending your time in the virtual world. Looks like you're just as gay as me. lol.

I looked up your reference to NXT that you posted in 'my thread'.....and I'm keeping track of their development, but it's just a blatant copycat approach, probably after reading the article about VTR.  I was actually on their forum today.

I also updated 'my thread' today. Abandoned? No, just keeping track of what is real and has potential, which is why I won't be touching Fibre. Good luck with that. lol.

Did I say Shadow will be listed on NYSE? No. Did I give a steer that perhaps legal uses of shadow could generate just as much if not more revenue than selling spices? Yes.  Could it lead to a stock market listing? Who knows. Certainly not if Shadow goes deep into the shadows.

I'm glad you find this 'stupid' 'pumped' project so compelling that you just have to keep coming back. lol

Here is your challenge:
...where is dev.?
coins101
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002



View Profile
June 01, 2015, 10:17:31 PM
 #1277

^^he checked in ~1pm today.

That was super easy.
rakesh1_90
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 700
Merit: 503


Fall seven times, stand up eight.


View Profile
June 01, 2015, 10:46:48 PM
 #1278

1350 sats, hmm...... only 1000 sats left before i re-enter. Tongue Tongue

DEAD COIN!!! There are hundreds of better projects to invest BTCBTCBTC on.

Tip jar: bc1q86ptgvfx5jmyxsu4hwvp0u6ky5jr9l9nhul22k
dida
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000


SoNiC BooM


View Profile
June 01, 2015, 11:33:33 PM
 #1279

^^he checked in ~1pm today.

That was super easy.

checked in..where?
vtorrent (OP)
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 195
Merit: 104


View Profile
June 02, 2015, 12:17:08 AM
 #1280

Hello,

I have been very busy with my job but this project is far from abandoned.

I wanted to post on thread once push notification is ready with some design fixed in client from user reported problem.

Our push notification will support all mobile OS (Android, iOS) including Desktop (Chrome, Firefox, Safari/Mac OS X).

Regards,

vTorrent


Here's some screenshot of push notification working example.

Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 263 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!