Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:57:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex  (Read 436020 times)
pugilist555

Activity: 474
Merit: 261

GBM

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 05:51:02 PM

What is the certainty that the dev is going to deliver. Not trying to be a jerk but a genuine question.

Blockchain technology
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 05:55:41 PM

Why would anyone sell?

I bought at 900-1000sat range. I'm no whale, but it's not hard to see that this is probably one of the most undervalued coins out there!

-pickle

Most definite, my prediction that within a couple of months of our big release we'll hit 1USD each, that would give a marketcap of 10.8M

Further down the line, when we get a few million downloads on download.com, and the torrent community start to use it, I predict a marketcap of at least 100M

The sky is the limit really if it does gain mass adoption.
wow just can't imagine how big it was, and its really depending on adoption that will cater the project, i used to have it before and sell it when the price jump up now im trying to place my entry to buy back hope i can get some cheaper one. good luck dev

coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 06:02:01 PM

What is the certainty that the dev is going to deliver. Not trying to be a jerk but a genuine question.

Good question. Nothing wrong with asking it.

Check devs post history. They say they have built it already.

Then download the wallet. Use the 2FA. Then tell me which other wallet has 2FA built in. It gives real confidence when you come to appreciate this is the only project that's managed to do 2FA to protect your staking coins.
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 06:22:23 PM

Then download the wallet. Use the 2FA. Then tell me which other wallet has 2FA built in. It gives real confidence when you come to appreciate this is the only project that's managed to do 2FA to protect your staking coins.

I'd also like to add that not once in the two years of this project, not once has the Devs hyped this coin in anyway shape or form, that's why it's gone under the radar all this time.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 06:28:55 PM

Why would anyone sell?

I bought at 900-1000sat range. I'm no whale, but it's not hard to see that this is probably one of the most undervalued coins out there!

-pickle

Most definite, my prediction that within a couple of months of our big release we'll hit 1USD each, that would give a marketcap of 10.8M

Further down the line, when we get a few million downloads on download.com, and the torrent community start to use it, I predict a marketcap of at least 100M

The sky is the limit really if it does gain mass adoption.
wow just can't imagine how big it was, and its really depending on adoption that will cater the project, i used to have it before and sell it when the price jump up now im trying to place my entry to buy back hope i can get some cheaper one. good luck dev

I really don't see why this wouldn't gain mass adoption, as long as the devs can produce a working system, the torrent community are desperate for something like this. All we got to do is get the word out when time is right.

Hope your buys get filled, we got three weeks of cheap coins left.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2016, 06:45:34 PM

Why they don't have their own website?

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 07:16:21 PM

Because it can be traced, due to the nature of the project, they would be putting a target on they're back.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Testudoguy

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 09:53:21 PM

Because it can be traced, due to the nature of the project, they would be putting a target on they're back.

I made all as per video and still have 0 active connections
What i am doing wrong?
pugilist555

Activity: 474
Merit: 261

GBM

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 10:04:42 PM

Thanks..Yes I am aware of the 2FA.

Brb going to stalk the dev post history.

Blockchain technology
coins101
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 10:06:36 PM

What i am doing wrong?

Take a screenshot where your files are stored, upload the image to imgur.com, get a link for your image and paste back here.

Also do an image of your vTorrent.conf file, if you have one.
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 10:11:27 PM

What i am doing wrong?

what did you name your .conf file?

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Testudoguy

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 10:49:43 PM

What i am doing wrong?

Yes conf file. No txt. Also i put file inside appdata roaming
Folder vtorrent-hd. I copied about 30 nodes adresses
From [Suspicious link removed]  and still no active conections.
coins101
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2016, 11:20:33 PM

What i am doing wrong?

Yes conf file. No txt. Also i put file inside appdata roaming
Folder vtorrent-hd. I copied about 30 nodes adresses
From [Suspicious link removed]  and still no active conections.

screenshots
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 12:19:57 PM

Intersting article about Kodi tvaddons stealing bandwidth from cyberlockers (places where users can go to stream pirated movie content... for as little as $5 a month)

https://torrentfreak.com/streaming-cyberlockers-hate-pirate-kodi-add-ons-161126/

If seeders were compensated using VTR's PoS, that would solve this problem.

Anyone have any thought on this?

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

coins101
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 03:08:14 PM

Intersting article about Kodi tvaddons stealing bandwidth from cyberlockers (places where users can go to stream pirated movie content... for as little as $5 a month)

https://torrentfreak.com/streaming-cyberlockers-hate-pirate-kodi-add-ons-161126/

Let them eat each other alive.

TVAddons steal content from lockers without having to worry about bandwidth costs, which lockers have to pay for.

Lockers steal content and try to make money from it. But now they are getting burned. So they complain about TVAddons stealing 'their' content?

Meanwhile users are leaking their IP addresses.

The whole online model is doomed.
Testudoguy

View Profile
November 26, 2016, 10:26:24 PM

TVAddons steal content from lockers without having to worry about bandwidth costs, which lockers have to pay for.

Lockers steal content and try to make money from it. But now they are getting burned. So they complain about TVAddons stealing 'their' content?

Screen shots about vtorrent conf etc...

https://imgur.com/user/testudguy
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2016, 10:47:49 PM

Screen shots about vtorrent conf etc...

https://imgur.com/user/testudguy

And another:  https://imgur.com/user/testudguy
No offence, but judging by the fact that you just sent two of the exact same links to your profile with no pictures there, you probably did something wrong in the tutorial. Smiley

Can you send the links to he actual pictures please? Smiley
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 07:44:30 AM

Why is it necessary to use this though there is Piratesbay or utorrent?
If there is not the merit more than these, this coin is a nothingness.

I'm not sure that your aware that there seems to be a global copyright crack down on torrent sites at the moment, they are going down left, right and centre, servers being sized and owners arrested, by decentralizing the torrent links (storing them on the chain in the wallet) you are eliminating the need to visit a central site, it also makes it impossible to take down.

Here in the UK they are leading the way at getting ISP's to block torrent sites, including thePirateBay, so a decentralized system is desperately needed.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Testudoguy

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 11:09:42 AM

I'm not sure that your aware that there seems to be a global copyright crack down on torrent sites at the moment, they are going down left, right and centre, servers being sized and owners arrested, by decentralizing the torrent links (storing them on the chain in the wallet) you are eliminating the need to visit a central site, it also makes it impossible to take down.

Here in the UK they are leading the way at getting ISP's to block torrent sites, including thePirateBay, so a decentralized system is desperately needed.

I still cant get peers active. It is quite confusing for
Non crypto person to set up all peers and nodes.
In future downloads will have to have all in one
Package like sdc or similars. People like it simple.
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2016, 11:56:09 AM

I still cant get peers active. It is quite confusing for
Non crypto person to set up all peers and nodes.
In future downloads will have to have all in one
Package like sdc or similars. People like it simple.
Unless I am mistaken, the capital T in the title of the file vTorrent.conf is the problem. Smiley

Edit:
Make it lower case, so it will be vtorrent.conf
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: