seems volume dropped significantly, very odd, pump to 7500 now dropped with little volume.
It was a one man pump, I was surprised to see 7K sat so early in development progress since there is no even an alpha release yet..
Personally I think the dev is going to release a finished or close to finished product, if you read his posts you said torrents implementation was completed ages ago.
And I am satoshi, but I don't wanna prove it.
anyway, he didn't say it was completed..
Believe what you want to believe. I've been following this for a couple months now and while the dev doesn't post often, they are developing. Every investment is a gamble and you're free to invest in any coin you wish.
I haven't seen any other coins doing 2FA, and I haven't seen in-wallet encrypted chat ( I could be wrong, I don't follow all 500+ alt-coins) done elsewhere either.
My money's on VTR for 2017 and I'll either be rich, poor, or right where we are right now come 2018.
Have a good day.
-pickle