Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:22:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [216] 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex  (Read 436036 times)
azzlack

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 08:22:57 AM

Visio Community Leaders Bounty Program

visio.wtf - website IPFS based aggregation coin

The Visio dev team is giving out 50k Visio each to 10 community leaders, total 500k Visio

The requirement of the community leaders is to:

1) Provide full translations of updated ANN/ upcoming roadmap whitepaper - and any major release documents in the future

2) Frequently engage in the Bitcointalk thread updating it in conjunction with updates on the original Visio thread

3) Establish and frequent a Visio slack channel meant for discussion in your regional language

The value of this bounty will become big as Visio moves forward in its journey. The Community Leader will have to provide active service for at least the next 5 months before their regional community is self sustaining and independent.

As a result 10k Visio will be paid out every month of activity.

10 Languages of the Community Leaders:

Spanish
German
Indonesian
Romanian
Vietnamese
Hindi
Japanese
Chinese
Italian
Russian

These 10 languages cover all of the tangible regional communities involved in Crypto at this point of time.

Reason for this Program

1) No Language Barrier - Soon enough the Visio network will be one of the first crypto's which will have absolutely no language barrier to use. There will be a multi-audio stream in the next few days as well as support for multi-lingual subs.

2) Bounty Systems - The bounty system is most relevant for those whose first language is not English. With community bounty funding now say 10 people from the Chinese community could put up a bounty of $1 in Visio each for someone to make subs for a movie they really wish to see (that doesn't have subs available).

In addition the bounty system will encourage users to upload content that is difficult to find, but may be owned personally. A lot of regional movies produced before 2000 are difficult to find online however I am sure that those with the access to this would be able to claim a bounty quite easily if the demand built up.

3) Easy to Understand by All - The Visio network is a very straightforward and easy to understand solution to the problems faced by most in media streaming/viewing. The crypto community is filled with hundreds of coins which have vague or ambiguous technical updates that may not hold relevance ever in the future. Anyone can understand what Visio is regardless of whether they are technical or if they even know no English at all.

Visio already has an international community from many different countries. Everyone has come together for a reason, and the community will get even stronger from here on.

Please join the Slack and come to the #visiocommunityleaders channel to discuss more. Thank you  

https://visiogroup.slack.com/shared_invite/MTcxMzM5ODc1NDYwLTE0OTI1OTc4NjItMTRjNzliYjliZQ

Supporter of hardworking strong $$ coins. if dev work hard and community is strong huge $$ will follow

wir leben schnell und wir sterben jung
ALCTEC

Activity: 152

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 08:24:48 AM

Torrent creator is making his own crypto currency now, VTR needs to get a wriggle on, first mover status is fast disappearing.

I read that he's going to create a new currency, I haven't heard that it will have anything to do with torrents.

Also, he's going to finish up some stuff on Bittorrent first.
azzlack

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 08:26:43 AM

Torrent creator is making his own crypto currency now, VTR needs to get a wriggle on, first mover status is fast disappearing.

I read that he's going to create a new currency, I haven't heard that it will have anything to do with torrents.

IPFS is the future. Torrents are network identifiers rather than file identifiers. Unique file hashing and retrieval is the future and we are pioneers

Supporter of hardworking strong $$ coins. if dev work hard and community is strong huge $$ will follow

ALCTEC

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 08:39:00 AM

IPFS is the future. Torrents are network identifiers rather than file identifiers. Unique file hashing and retrieval is the future and we are pioneers

Cool. Does it come with an ecosystem where file uploaders can get paid for their work?
vtorrent (OP)

Activity: 195
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 08:39:12 AM

Please DO NOT post anything unrelated to VTR in this thread.
ALCTEC

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 08:44:05 AM

Speaking of VTR.. Any update please Dev? Is development going smoothly? Cheesy
Nashamoto

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 08:51:36 AM

I read he's interested in storage based block reward crypto like Burst, so possible it might include torrents and distributed storage similar to sia.

It'll be good exposure for vtr
azzlack

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 09:03:08 AM

Hi dev, maybe we can have some cooperations?

@alctec - we release the vault visio storage platform yesterday https://vault.visio.wtf

In the next 10 days there will be monetization platform for people to crowdfund bounties of movies/subs they want and then these bounties will be claimed

So we have the data storage monetization platform ready and soon the content comes.

Woudl like to explore what cooperation possibilities are there this space is getting competitive.

We are purely focused on movie/tv show media right. Singular direct focus  Wink Wink Wink

ALCTEC

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 09:12:08 AM

Hi dev, maybe we can have some cooperations?

@alctec - we release the vault visio storage platform yesterday https://vault.visio.wtf

In the next 10 days there will be monetization platform for people to crowdfund bounties of movies/subs they want and then these bounties will be claimed

So we have the data storage monetization platform ready and soon the content comes.

Woudl like to explore what cooperation possibilities are there this space is getting competitive.

We are purely focused on movie/tv show media right. Singular direct focus  Wink Wink Wink

dude, do not use this thread to promote. please
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 07:52:08 PM

Do you tell your self not to post anything in the VTR thread too?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Bemerand

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 01:02:41 AM

Question for the vtr dev.

Why is it that the novusphere team has already released a 2fa for their wallet that is open source and yours is still closed source.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1781895.msg18762728#msg18762728

88.36255237114% of all ICO's are SCAMS
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 01:10:48 AM

Why is it that the novusphere team has already released a 2fa for their wallet that is open source and yours is still closed source.

I take my hat off to them for open sourcing it, they are going to get so much respect from other coins, it will surely add value to their project.

Even the exchanges will be more secure now.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

ALCTEC

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 01:46:01 AM

It's not even implemented in the wallet? lol. right.
DogTheHunter

Activity: 784
Merit: 272

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 07:24:14 AM

I take my hat off to them for open sourcing it, they are going to get so much respect from other coins, it will surely add value to their project.

Even the exchanges will be more secure now.

They are running it off a central server and it's copied from somewhere else, by the looks of it (can't be bothered to check tbh as its centralized).

It's just smoke and mirrors. Shows how hard it is to do a decentralized 2FA, as you see working inside vtorrent.
Ihavearealjob

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 05:29:41 PM

The Visio dev team is giving out 50k Visio each to 10 community leaders, total 500k Visio

1) Provide full translations of updated ANN/ upcoming roadmap whitepaper - and any major release documents in the future

2) Frequently engage in the Bitcointalk thread updating it in conjunction with updates on the original Visio thread

3) Establish and frequent a Visio slack channel meant for discussion in your regional language

The value of this bounty will become big as Visio moves forward in its journey. The Community Leader will have to provide active service for at least the next 5 months before their regional community is self sustaining and independent.

Spanish
German
Indonesian
Romanian
Vietnamese
Hindi
Japanese
Chinese
Italian
Russian

These 10 languages cover all of the tangible regional communities involved in Crypto at this point of time.

Reason for this Program

1) No Language Barrier - Soon enough the Visio network will be one of the first crypto's which will have absolutely no language barrier to use. There will be a multi-audio stream in the next few days as well as support for multi-lingual subs.

2) Bounty Systems - The bounty system is most relevant for those whose first language is not English. With community bounty funding now say 10 people from the Chinese community could put up a bounty of $1 in Visio each for someone to make subs for a movie they really wish to see (that doesn't have subs available).

In addition the bounty system will encourage users to upload content that is difficult to find, but may be owned personally. A lot of regional movies produced before 2000 are difficult to find online however I am sure that those with the access to this would be able to claim a bounty quite easily if the demand built up.

3) Easy to Understand by All - The Visio network is a very straightforward and easy to understand solution to the problems faced by most in media streaming/viewing. The crypto community is filled with hundreds of coins which have vague or ambiguous technical updates that may not hold relevance ever in the future. Anyone can understand what Visio is regardless of whether they are technical or if they even know no English at all.

Visio already has an international community from many different countries. Everyone has come together for a reason, and the community will get even stronger from here on.

Please join the Slack and come to the #visiocommunityleaders channel to discuss more. Thank you  

https://visiogroup.slack.com/shared_invite/MTcxMzM5ODc1NDYwLTE0OTI1OTc4NjItMTRjNzliYjliZQ

well written, seems like these projects have a lot of overlap.  wish i was good enough in spanish to become community leader
nolispui

Activity: 215

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 05:32:49 PM

Spanish
German
Indonesian
Romanian
Vietnamese
Hindi
Japanese
Chinese
Italian
Russian

Reason for this Program

well written, seems like these projects have a lot of overlap.  wish i was good enough in spanish to become community leader

ffs stop shilling your scam coin here, go somewhere else. Nobody is buying your bags.
slugmandrew

Activity: 138

Everything's a bubble, idiot

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 05:40:09 PM

Yeah, piss off mate. This is the VTORRENT page. Only come here to talk about torrents, 2fa or how slow the dev is. They are the only topics allowed  Cheesy

@dev Looking forward to the new release. Any progress on the vtorrent.info website? Has the owner been in touch?

SMD

ALCTEC

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 07:01:43 AM

Yeah, piss off mate. This is the VTORRENT page. Only come here to talk about torrents, 2fa or how slow the dev is. They are the only topics allowed  Cheesy

@dev Looking forward to the new release. Any progress on the vtorrent.info website? Has the owner been in touch?

SMD

Nah @AgentSoft having a cry wank...

Armchair Miner

Activity: 296
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 07:04:14 AM

This is the kind of thing VTR might want to implement, to curb piracy. I think FB and VTR and content owners should even share revenue with the pirates. https://techcrunch.com/2017/04/27/not-so-freebooting/

e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2017, 10:47:57 AM

Apple screwed me over and I lost my 2fa codes... almost 500 vtr. Lucky I made this video, right https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvosnjGxnNM heh.
Pages: « 1 ... 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 [216] 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: