Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:52:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 [220] 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex  (Read 436013 times)
ALCTEC

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 09:00:13 AM

Dev online for record time. clearing inbox?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ALCTEC

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 09:18:32 AM

and gone. thanks for reassuring us that you're alive and kicking dev. wallet soon.
LocoMB

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 09:29:25 AM

I'm glad I sold and didn't buy back in. When dev silent usually means the project is dead
Your right, when a dev is acts cunty it's the best thing to do, I sold two thirds of my bag, gonna free ride the rest, just on the very slim chance that one day (maybe in a few years, not holding my breath) the dev will pull it off.

I would advise anyone in this coin to consider looking at alternatives, as currently there is roughly 1000+ better projects to support than this one.

#goSuckAdickDev

Dev will release wallet very soon

cool! How do you know?
Joori

Activity: 192

Just an average guy with an average job!

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 10:07:04 AM

I'm glad I sold and didn't buy back in. When dev silent usually means the project is dead
Your right, when a dev is acts cunty it's the best thing to do, I sold two thirds of my bag, gonna free ride the rest, just on the very slim chance that one day (maybe in a few years, not holding my breath) the dev will pull it off.

I would advise anyone in this coin to consider looking at alternatives, as currently there is roughly 1000+ better projects to support than this one.

#goSuckAdickDev

Dev will release wallet very soon

cool! How do you know?

Through speculation...
DogTheHunter

Activity: 784
Merit: 272

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 12:42:38 PM

As a minimum, we need to beat permissioned, centrally planned, aka communist, coin:

nolispui

Activity: 215

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 05:32:31 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2017, 09:27:32 PM by nolispui

Developer stop pissing us off, or else we'll leave you behind. Would be nice to see how you laugh and ignore us when your premine is worth 0 dollars

Cantillion

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 06:39:03 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2017, 08:22:33 PM by Cantillion

The problem and the tech which is going to be tackled with vTorrent is huge and complex. I think we can assume that the Dev-Team is very small. And I think we can assume that it`s more like a side-project rather than a full-time job. Forking makes absolutely no sense. I highly doubt that anybody of us is technically capable and/or willing to put a substantial part of our free-time into the project. We really need to be more patient. Just treat your purchase into VTR as an investment. There is no overnight route to richness.

I trust that the team is continuously working on improvements and an alpha version with Bittorrent functionality will be realised soon. Beside virtual money transfer that would be the first B2C application in the blockchain ecosystem. That will be huge.

Let`s not freak out about Dev being unresponsive or not sharing enough info. I am sure that will change once they feel that they have a great product to market. Let`s keep our fingers crossed that the next release will be soon. The current blockchain environment would be really beneficial and investments are likely to flow into the project.
dickwhite

Activity: 225

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 12:16:16 AM

The problem and the tech which is going to be tackled with vTorrent is huge and complex. I think we can assume that the Dev-Team is very small. And I think we can assume that it`s more like a side-project rather than a full-time job. Forking makes absolutely no sense. I highly doubt that anybody of us is technically capable and/or willing to put a substantial part of our free-time into the project. We really need to be more patient. Just treat your purchase into VTR as an investment. There is no overnight route to richness.

I trust that the team is continuously working on improvements and an alpha version with Bittorrent functionality will be realised soon. Beside virtual money transfer that would be the first B2C application in the blockchain ecosystem. That will be huge.

Let`s not freak out about Dev being unresponsive or not sharing enough info. I am sure that will change once they feel that they have a great product to market. Let`s keep our fingers crossed that the next release will be soon. The current blockchain environment would be really beneficial and investments are likely to flow into the project.

Well stated. Unfortunately we have some impatient children in this forum who think that bullying the dev team will somehow motivate them to be more communicative, perhaps hyping the price to their greedy expectations. They need to grow up and wait for a working wallet or move on. This software has the potential to save file sharing as we know it. I hodl because I want to USE the product, not speculate on the price. There are plenty of shitcoins for that purpose.
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 04:59:34 AM

Well stated. Unfortunately we have some impatient children in this forum who think that bullying the dev team will somehow motivate them to be more communicative, perhaps hyping the price to their greedy expectations. They need to grow up and wait for a working wallet or move on. This software has the potential to save file sharing as we know it. I hodl because I want to USE the product, not speculate on the price. There are plenty of shitcoins for that purpose.

The guy is deceitful, plain and simple. We were expecting torrents on the chain over a year ago, but he released 2FA, we asked him when we would get torrents and he posted two hard fork dates, we all
assumed that the second fork would be the one where it goes live, he knew it wasn't but he kept quiet, like I said deceitful.

What about the fact he promised us a new wallet in December in two weeks, lol that was a big joke, again deceitful.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 05:00:40 AM

As a minimum, we need to beat permissioned, centrally planned, aka communist, coin:

You'd be wise to invest a little in LBC, it's going to do well.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Cantillion

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 06:30:46 AM

The guy is deceitful, plain and simple. We were expecting torrents on the chain over a year ago, but he released 2FA, we asked him when we would get torrents and he posted two hard fork dates, we all
assumed that the second fork would be the one where it goes live, he knew it wasn't but he kept quiet, like I said deceitful.

What about the fact he promised us a new wallet in December in two weeks, lol that was a big joke, again deceitful.

I agree that the communication could be better. But I still think he is a very good coder believing in the project and still sticking to the original vision of this project.

He is definitely not deceitful. If he would be he could have easily used the crypto hype over the last weeks to make false promises and fraudulent claims to get vTorrent into a high double-digit Million market cap. But he did not.
DogTheHunter

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 08:09:31 AM

I agree that the communication could be better. But I still think he is a very good coder believing in the project and still sticking to the original vision of this project.

He is definitely not deceitful. If he would be he could have easily used the crypto hype over the last weeks to make false promises and fraudulent claims to get vTorrent into a high double-digit Million market cap. But he did not.

He could have hyped the project to well over $50m, but instead he shut down hype. Not exactly the sort of thing a scammer would do, so he is just not very talkative, which as we all know given the price being kept so low is a new bread of dev:

anti-hype
anti-scammer
anti-empty promises

tbh, he could do with going on the same course as purevidz and getting a rocket up his ass on the comms front.
hughbt

Activity: 613
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:15:22 AM

+1

Maybe he is just creating smaller pumps, dumping and reloading again. He owes us an explanation why he still haven't released a new wallet. He rarely speaks so it's shady that he gave us an exact time of the release and haven't delivered yet.
ALCTEC

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 09:44:58 AM

+1

Maybe he is just creating smaller pumps, dumping and reloading again. He owes us an explanation why he still haven't released a new wallet. He rarely speaks so it's shady that he gave us an exact time of the release and haven't delivered yet.

Hahaha in that case u better hold for mega exit pump
dickwhite

Activity: 225

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 01:38:55 AM

+1

You must be joking. The volume is so low on this coin, your scheme wouldn't be worth the effort. Much more easy and profitable with any of the top coins on Polo. Since this is not an ICO, the dev team owes you nothing. However, you will get your reward when the new wallet is released, that is if you're actually invested. I would think anyone who has skin in the game wouldn't be here constantly pissing all over this thread.
DogTheHunter

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 08:23:17 AM

magaura
Legendary

Activity: 1029

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 08:56:40 AM

I still believe in this project.. and I will accumulate more and more under 10k

slugmandrew

Activity: 138

Everything's a bubble, idiot

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 01:42:53 PM

You and me both. We really can't be far away from new wallet now!!!

Come on devs, we believe in you!

DogTheHunter

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 02:11:36 PM

You and me both. We really can't be far away from new wallet now!!!

Come on devs, we believe in you!

The new wallet was online for ages, so it's ready to rock n' roll.
ALCTEC

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 08:12:38 AM

Looks like Dev has abandoned project which is a shame after 2 years, good luck everyone!

Yeah new wallet has been online and dev has abandoned project? Go take your fud somewhere else
Pages: « 1 ... 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 [220] 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: