Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:36:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MangoCoinz Official ANN Thread - Mine cryptocurrencies on you smart phone  (Read 164524 times)
Radio-Active

Activity: 523
Merit: 10

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 11:53:37 AM

what is going on? It is totally quite, last app update was september 24 Sad

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gravitate
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 01:03:33 PM

what is going on? It is totally quite, last app update was september 24 Sad

Maybe the DEVS are busy on other things Smiley

To peel or not to peel.
DOGEbubble

Activity: 884
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 07:56:19 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2015, 08:12:03 PM by DOGEbubble

We'll throw in some money for that ad campaign as well Smiley

BitWalking has yet to solve a lot of problems, ............................ Maybe we should focus a bit more on encouraging regular people to sometimes buy MCZ if we build an in-app marketplace. So for example you are missing some coins to buy new shoes and you really want them, so you decide to buy the rest of the coins and not mine them. Something like that can possibly help MCZ.

MCZ is on its way to gain popularity and widespread use. If this happens, there comes the opportunity that MCZ creates worldwide circulations and uses, better than any fiats, and more and more, "regular people" might be comfortable to keep, mine, and use MCZ everyday, all within the coin system itself, without any need to get out of the system. However, the option of cashing out through Paypal or any other payment system into fiats is a must, in order for people to accept MCZ to begin with. The other part of equation is promotion. We need both and push hard in order to make this future happens sooner.  Cheesy

I think we are at the crossroad we began with, the same things we and cryptos world have been facing: getting people to use cryptos.

For all the trials to get people in my surroundings to sign up for MCZ, my success is limited.

Regular iphone MCZ mining app is not up yet. I have been trying to get one person to start Testflight. The immediate problem is requiring iOS 8 which was finally updated and 2 days ago the MCZ app is not downloaded yet due to being busy.

I think, as I said before, Start MCZ directly and staying in the system is still the basic requirement. Other features, especially payout with Paypal is most basic and unique feature, for people who choose to cash out  from time to time and do not want to get into an exchange.

If I am not wrong, Cashing in and out through Paypal is still much easier to set up than through a crypt exchange which most non-cryptos would not want to think about doing; however, everyone I asked do not use Paypal, one of her sister and another one of her husband have Paypal.

One girl would not want to sign-up for Android MCZ mining, because she would not want MCZ to have anything to do with her bank acount, (or credit cards), and certainly no Paypal for her.  There must be very bad publicity of Paypal having someone's bank account falsely charged and emptied in the ancient time.  Most likely remedies to keep Paypal safe and sound have been put in places.  And I do not see problems after using a Paypal account for at least more than 17 years.

Because it is "free" to mine, it should not be hard to make people sign up for MCZ mining if the process can be facilitated and all the barriers to the processes have been dealt with well. It is another story to keep on mining and using the MCZ.

The popularity and "crowd factor" have to be brought in by MCZ and mining itself  .... with time.  We will get there.  Cheesy

kalgecin

Activity: 819

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 10:44:24 PM

Maybe do the chinese thing then

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Radio-Active

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 10:22:53 AM

Wow mcz is cheap! Buying moreee Cheesy
Not even 1 cent Shocked

Radio-Active

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 10:23:45 AM

Why the hell would you sell for this price? Really poor people or something..

Radio-Active

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 03:11:37 AM

What is this?

BitCoinForClubs........

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bitcoinforclubs/id1032468312?mt=8

did someone copied the mcz app or are you guys working on a different project now?

H.W.P

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 10:14:40 AM

I am a new, can someone help me?
I can get Mangocoins for walking? What do I need to sell  Mangocoins?  Huh

chennuan

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 11:02:44 AM

I can't receive the Iphone app download link Huh Huh

Radio-Active

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 02:42:46 PM

I can get Mangocoins for walking? What do I need to sell  Mangocoins?  Huh

don't sell, they are worth nothing..wait until this app gets popular and the price will rise over time!
You can get 50 times more if you wait.
You know the story about bitcoin, was worth nothing ($ 0,01 or even less? .. look at the price now).
Not long ago MCZ was around $0,05- $0,07 for a while. People are killing MCZ if they keep selling mangocoinz for this insane price.

1. Download app
2. Create account / log in
3. Set your mining profile (settings button between sell and send)
4. Tap on the circle (on the number how much there is left to mine that day)
5. Start mining "YES"
6. close app

NOTE: If the app gets stuck and isn't mining, kill the mangocoinz app process! and start again Wink
(little bug, need to be fixed)

----

If you want to sell your Mangocoinz, go to:

usecryptos.com
or
banx.io

create acc and sell your MCZ to BTC then sell your btc.
after this process you can't even buy a candy with it.

Radio-Active

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 02:47:51 PM

questions? Contact the devs:

support@mangocoinz.com

DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 01:08:09 AM

What is this?

BitCoinForClubs........

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bitcoinforclubs/id1032468312?mt=8

did someone copied the mcz app or are you guys working on a different project now?
The BFC is just Running/syncing MCZ, converted to mBTC and get paid in $ through Paypal.   https://www.mangocoinz.com/

The BFC app is just for Running to get MCZs, converted directly to mBTC ("cheap") and get paid through a Paypal account you have or through a club operator and his Paypal account. The MCZs are synced but you do not see/keep them or see future appreciation and you are not using/trading/or promoting the use of MCZ/Cryptos.

Please aware that MCZ might soon be 100-1000 more popular than Paypal. I have no difficulty in getting 10-12 persons to sign up for regular iphone MCZ mining. They all do not have Paypal account but I could not be and have no business in asking any person to open a Paypal account.

Think about this.

That's why I posted:

I think we are at the crossroad we began with, the same things we and cryptos world have been facing: getting people to use cryptos.

For all the trials to get people in my surroundings to sign up for MCZ, my success is limited.

Regular iphone MCZ mining app is not up yet. I have been trying to get one person to start Testflight. The immediate problem is requiring iOS 8 which was finally updated and 2 days ago the MCZ app is not downloaded yet due to being busy.

I think, as I said before, Start MCZ directly and staying in the system is still the basic requirement. Other features, especially payout with Paypal is most basic and unique feature, for people who choose to cash out  from time to time and do not want to get into an exchange.

If I am not wrong, Cashing in and out through Paypal is still much easier to set up than through a crypt exchange which most non-cryptos would not want to think about doing; however, everyone I asked do not use Paypal, one of her sister and another one of her husband have Paypal.

Because it is "free" to mine, it should not be hard to make people sign up for MCZ mining if the process can be facilitated and all the barriers to the processes have been dealt with well. It is another story to keep on mining and using the MCZ.

The popularity and "crowd factor" have to be brought in by MCZ and mining itself  .... with time.  We will get there.  Cheesy

bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 01:28:54 AM

HI, do we have actually some mango faucet and web wallet working? i have spoke to some non technical users and they wanna try it, thanks and to the mangomoon
H.W.P

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 05:06:32 AM

I can get Mangocoins for walking? What do I need to sell  Mangocoins?  Huh

don't sell, they are worth nothing..wait until this app gets popular and the price will rise over time!
You can get 50 times more if you wait.
You know the story about bitcoin, was worth nothing ($ 0,01 or even less? .. look at the price now).
Not long ago MCZ was around $0,05- $0,07 for a while. People are killing MCZ if they keep selling mangocoinz for this insane price.

1. Download app
2. Create account / log in
3. Set your mining profile (settings button between sell and send)
4. Tap on the circle (on the number how much there is left to mine that day)
5. Start mining "YES"
6. close app

NOTE: If the app gets stuck and isn't mining, kill the mangocoinz app process! and start again Wink
(little bug, need to be fixed)

----

If you want to sell your Mangocoinz, go to:

usecryptos.com
or
banx.io

create acc and sell your MCZ to BTC then sell your btc.
after this process you can't even buy a candy with it.

Thanks,but problem exists.
I go to mangocoinz.com to download the APP, it shows"Signup successful! We will be sending you an invitation to download the app shortly. "
but I had no reply to my email, I am a IPhone users

DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 10:51:46 PM

@ H.W.P.

For iphone:

At this moment only the BitCoinForClubs app is downloadable. (See my explanation above.)

The regular solo MCZ mining App has been in Beta/Testflight for about 6 months and long closed, unable to accept new sign-up. The MCZ iphone app is the only one mining/syncing and keeping Mangocoins.  Cheesy

Radio-Active

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 12:05:22 AM

ah I see, I have tested it myself. Same problem.
I have sent an e-mail to the Mangocoinz devs.

Hope to hear from them soon!

H.W.P

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 08:01:23 AM

@ H.W.P.

For iphone:

At this moment only the BitCoinForClubs app is downloadable. (See my explanation above.)

The regular solo MCZ mining App has been in Beta/Testflight for about 6 months and long closed, unable to accept new sign-up. The MCZ iphone app is the only one mining/syncing and keeping Mangocoins.  Cheesy

Gei it,  Smiley

DailyModo

Activity: 812

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 03:18:50 AM

Only Chinese can save mcz. Smiley

But they are not and now we'll end up losing because of it.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
DrPaid

Activity: 157

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 04:38:00 AM

This would destroy my phone lol.
Radio-Active

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 08:23:56 AM

This would destroy my phone lol.

Why? The app is using 1% or less battery..in which way can it hurt?

Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: