Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:04:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MangoCoinz Official ANN Thread - Mine cryptocurrencies on you smart phone  (Read 164524 times)
Bannedseller

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 12:30:56 PM

Hi MCZ community,

This is my first post here, although I am not new to MCZ. I mined more than 4 coinz out of the limit of about 6.236 coinz throughout the day (by walking faster than usual), with a mobile 3G network so that my coinz can be synced. Then I finally got to home and connected my own Wi-Fi, and going to do some small shaking (to maximize the amount of coinz I got). However I found that my limit is reset to 6.234840 and I can mine extra 6 coinz again (though I can't shake 6 coinz). The time haven't passed midnight (it's 8PM here) and I think it is a bug (however I've been doing this for a long time and no such bug is found). Please fix it.

Regards,
Bannedseller

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SreleFromMangoCoinz (OP)

Activity: 245

CTO at MangoCoinz

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2015, 03:18:39 PM

Hi MCZ community,

This is my first post here, although I am not new to MCZ. I mined more than 4 coinz out of the limit of about 6.236 coinz throughout the day (by walking faster than usual), with a mobile 3G network so that my coinz can be synced. Then I finally got to home and connected my own Wi-Fi, and going to do some small shaking (to maximize the amount of coinz I got). However I found that my limit is reset to 6.234840 and I can mine extra 6 coinz again (though I can't shake 6 coinz). The time haven't passed midnight (it's 8PM here) and I think it is a bug (however I've been doing this for a long time and no such bug is found). Please fix it.

Regards,
Banned seller

Hey Bannedseller,

Thanks for the info, we're aware of this.
We've been working on a part of the system, and we've made a manual reset of all limits.
Everything is fixed, and resets will continue from now on at midnight (your local time).

Best regards, Srele from MangoCoinz.

MangoCoinz, mobile cryptocurrecy mining is here. Available for Android now and soon on the iPhone!
throwingbones1

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 06:59:33 AM

After 15 months of development the new app looks and works very well on my android device. But your coin price is falling.

Miners now have daily limits increased, but what is in place to control the short selling, perhaps a 'hold=dividend' model or some kind of 'username scoreboard' top 50 high balance accounts receive a mcz T-shirt, 'think of a inventive, idk'

Now we have a stable platform, and a mobile wallet, what is in the next 15 months pipeline?

Integrate with a payments gateway for online shopping?
Start a pop-up shop to buy weed with mcz in Amsterdam?
Compete with bitcoin in the global market?
Integrate a puzzle game that keeps the mining timer going for longer ?
Introduce a mcz shop ?
-t shirts
-hats
-mobile phone covers

So we can buy stuff with mcz, after all that's what a currency is used for.

Without The Hyena The Lion Cannot Be King Of The Jungle
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 07:04:42 AM

After 15 months of development the new app looks and works very well on my android device. But your coin price is falling.

Miners now have daily limits increased, but what is in place to control the short selling, perhaps a 'hold=dividend' model or some kind of 'username scoreboard' top 50 high balance accounts receive a mcz T-shirt, 'think of a inventive, idk'

Now we have a stable platform, and a mobile wallet, what is in the next 15 months pipeline?

Introduce a mcz shop ?
-t shirts
-hats
-mobile phone covers

Yep. One would think it is time to get out of the Beta phase (security issues?Huh) and get this thing moving. But, apparently, there's no direction yet.
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 10:46:06 AM

Introduce a mcz shop ?
-t shirts
-hats
-mobile phone covers

Introduce a mcz shop ?
-t shirts
-hats
-mobile phone covers

Yep. One would think it is time to get out of the Beta phase (security issues?Huh) and get this thing moving. But, apparently, there's no direction yet.

We are preparing a new ANN thread.
And next week we have our first running club starting to use the app. US based, 15000 members, 700 chapters. With their help, we are also going to secure events where people will run with MangoCoinz and raise funds for charity. Sometimes it will be a live event, sometimes it will be a Virtual Race type of event. This helps MCZ get media attention and press coverage in the "real world". We already made some connections that will make this happen once we "prove" ourselves.

There are no security issues with the APP. We are out of the beta when the new ANN thread is finished. We have written the content and now we have a designer doing designer stuff with graphics on it. The designer is from this forum, so you know we hired someone with experience in ANN threads and their design.

We are aware of the price, but we aren't too worried about it. Once things start rolling with the new ANN thread, a stable app, fitness "real world" entry... It will go up again. We aren't giving up anyway.

P.S.  If anyone is interested, I can send you the content of the new ANN thread for you to read, and of course give us any feedback, critics or suggestions. Or all of those Smiley

Thanks.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
zyronx
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 04:55:33 PM

New app is looking awesome! Smiley 
gravitate
Legendary

Activity: 1372

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 06:28:03 PM

New app is looking awesome! Smiley 

It sure is!! Taken a while to get there but the wait has been really worth 8t.  Ow all we need is the price to go up so we can all smile Wink

To peel or not to peel.
Radio-Active

Activity: 523

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 08:36:26 AM

Come on guys! INVEST ! Grin

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Bannedseller

Activity: 581

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 05:29:03 AM

I've seen rounding errors in mining.
Few days ago, I've mined some coins and have some limit left. I've calculated and I should get **.****32 coins at the end. However after I mined all, the result is **.****25, which is 7e-6 missing.
It is not a big amount as of now, but it would significant when the price goes up! Please fix it.
SreleFromMangoCoinz (OP)

Activity: 245

CTO at MangoCoinz

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 04:16:03 PM

I've seen rounding errors in mining.
Few days ago, I've mined some coins and have some limit left. I've calculated and I should get **.****32 coins at the end. However after I mined all, the result is **.****25, which is 7e-6 missing.
It is not a big amount as of now, but it would significant when the price goes up! Please fix it.

Hey Bannedseller,

Thanks for the heads. We'll fix this in the next Android app update.
The coins that are in the system aren't affected by this rounding error caused by the app, but the display of coins in the app was to a small degree.
But this is nothing to worry about and it will be fixed.

Best regards, Srele from MangoCoinz.

MangoCoinz, mobile cryptocurrecy mining is here. Available for Android now and soon on the iPhone!
fragilefungi

Activity: 143

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 12:04:39 AM

I love the new app!  There are two issues I am having.  The first issue is that when I try to send coins from the old orange app to the new app all I can get is a message ":S".  The second issue is that the passive mining in economy mode is not working for me.  The timer will go to about 90% and then it will stop and I have to restart the timer.  The active mode is working great for me, but it would also be nice to mine mangoz when my phone is on the charger.

XMG tips: 9HTdqWpuJpTx51dpskb6XASXPg2GLkD2jL

Best small coin exchange is cryptopia! Sign up and trade!
Radio-Active

Activity: 523

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 03:10:22 PM

This price is really a shame!! Shocked Shocked

This is not good for all our new users...they will see that the price is low and delete the app immediately because they can't even buy a piece of candy with it.
You have to run every day of the week (and reach daily limit) and then you will receive € 0,31 / $ 0,38...........

€ 1,24 every month
$ 1,52 every month

come on, I find more money on the ground every month, so stop selling for this ridiculous price Wink

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
fragilefungi

Activity: 143

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 11:27:15 PM

I believe that new features to the app will make this coin better and the price rise.

Do you guys think it would be possible to add new features specifically designed for running?  Maybe add some kind of route timing using GPS information so people can see if they are running the same route slower or faster.  Make GPS permissions optional because this might turn off some people. 

I did try to get some new people interested in installing the new app, but the low price definitely hurts the potential of recruiting new members.  One suggestion that I think would work for increasing the daily payout would be to add a feature where in-app advertisements could be shown.  These could be optional as well.  If the advertisements were turned on, then miners could be rewarded more MGZ for the same amount of mining using the the advertising revenue.

XMG tips: 9HTdqWpuJpTx51dpskb6XASXPg2GLkD2jL

Best small coin exchange is cryptopia! Sign up and trade!
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 01:37:48 PM

Thank you all for your opinions and feedback! It's really appreciated.

We believe that the coin price will rise again with the new ANN thread which brings new goals for MCZ. These include marketplaces where you can spend your MCZ for real stuff. It's natural that the coin price drops during a sudden development phase that was as long as ours. Not a lot happens during that time period. But we have the Android app on a stable version. Mining is also easier that before. Fitness users are coming to the iPhone app. Looks good as far as we are concerned. This means fertile grounds for investments. Our new ANN thread will attract more attention and users from this forum as well as investors, the iPhone app with it's fitness story and bridging the gap between the crypto and the "real" world will also attract attention (coming from several sources we spoke to, including people in the US media and YCombinator Cheesy ).

We are not concerned with other mobile coins that might come out or whatever their story is. New coins come out every day, some die and some don't. MCZ was pronounced dead a couple of times too. That's just how it is Smiley

Does anyone want to see the new thread? We can set something up, like a preview, for anyone interested Smiley

Best regards, hang on, and see you on the new thread soon Smiley

P.S keep that feedback, opinions and comments coming. You have no idea how much it helps us. Especially when you give direct feedback on something that we post. Thanks Smiley

zodiac3011

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 01:54:59 PM

I have been following this coin for a while but I haven't had a smartphone until now. I got an Android phone running Lollipop. I wonder is the wallet compatible with it yet?
daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 03:15:43 PM

as the first phone-mine coin in the crypto currency world,i personally donot think mcz will die,but also i donnot think what devteam want to do are helpful.
in china,many coins can buy real products yet, keep an eye on http://www.38haoli.com/,sadly,none of them are successful attract users' interest.
it is the truth that,by far,our genius devs still fail to know which is the most important for a coin to grow stronger...
best wishes.
gravitate
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 05:15:58 AM

as the first phone-mine coin in the crypto currency world,i personally donot think mcz will die,but also i donnot think what devteam want to do are helpful.
in china,many coins can buy real products yet, keep an eye on http://www.38haoli.com/,sadly,none of them are successful attract users' interest.
it is the truth that,by far,our genius devs still fail to know which is the most important for a coin to grow stronger...
best wishes.
How to get mangocoinz on that site?

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 11:57:21 AM

Any news of the New ANN thread guys Smiley

To peel or not to peel.
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 12:39:28 PM

Any news of the New ANN thread guys Smiley

It's done. Both the design and the content is finished. We will probably post it today or tomorrow.

zyronx
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 10:34:04 PM

The app looks cool, yet you really need to bring back using it without a connection. I only got wifi on my device. and I cant connect to any outside wifi when out and about. Works at home, its fine.
Not sure whats going on. there is wifi in big stores I want to walk around, yet  it wont connect for some reason. Otherwise its still a very cool idea.

Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: