Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:48:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MangoCoinz Official ANN Thread - Mine cryptocurrencies on you smart phone  (Read 164524 times)
DOGEbubble

Activity: 884
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2016, 12:32:36 AM

As I said before,

What is this?

BitCoinForClubs........

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bitcoinforclubs/id1032468312?mt=8

did someone copied the mcz app or are you guys working on a different project now?
The BFC is just Running/syncing MCZ, converted to mBTC and get paid in $ through Paypal.   https://www.mangocoinz.com/

The BFC app is just for Running to get MCZs, converted directly to mBTC ("cheap") and get paid through a Paypal account you have or through a club operator and his Paypal account. The MCZs are synced but you do not see/keep them or see future appreciation and you are not using/trading/or promoting the use of MCZ/Cryptos.

MCZ won't reach its full potential or become the #1 Crypto (which I dream it can become) unless you can reach anyone, yours friends or any body around you, and have them persuaded to download MCZ app and start mining.

They want you to "show me the money," while they don't have paypal acount or are not comfortable (or have not done so before) to have their bank account linked to an exchange site to get payout from mining MCZ. Certainly, if MCZ is extremely popular, any person would be happy to keep MCZ and stay in the system. But this won't happen first.  Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2016, 09:54:14 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2016, 10:09:56 AM by DOGEbubble

iphone  TestFlight  for MCZ expired again.

7 months now.

Is regular iphone MCZ app being discontinued? Favoring BFC (BitCoinForClubs)?

Then how could we have MCZ iphone wallets to store our own MCZs  or doing wallet transactions ourselves, other than doing so via webwallets or exchange sites?  Huh

SreleFromMangoCoinz (OP)

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

CTO at MangoCoinz

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2016, 05:16:14 PM

7 months now.

Then how could we have MCZ iphone wallets to store our own MCZs  or doing wallet transactions ourselves, other than doing so via webwallets or exchange sites?  Huh

Hey DOGEbubble,

We've just re-uploaded the TestFlight version of MangoCoinz so you can now use it again.

Best regards, Srele from MangoCoinz.

MangoCoinz, mobile cryptocurrecy mining is here. Available for Android now and soon on the iPhone!
DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2016, 05:29:22 PM

7 months now.

Hey DOGEbubble,

We've just re-uploaded the TestFlight version of MangoCoinz so you can now use it again.

Thanks.

DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2016, 05:45:21 PM

There is an article talking about phone mining: Android Altcoin Mining – Is It Possible? ......Mangocoinz is still unique.

"Over 80 percent of these smartphones run on Android operating system." However, at the places where I go to work (in USA), only few use Android phones. I believe that phone-mining powers and MCZ values to be created by the iphone users is drastically underestimated (due to being a minority) and lack of appropriate development of a regular iphone-mining app for MCZ is a miscalculation and the cause of diminutive progress of Mangocoinz.

As expected, it is the phone carriers/store owners who can run hundreds of phone-mining operation. The MCZ phone-mining has the drawbacks of not having increased difficulty levels when you put in more hashing powers like any cryptos, opening the gates for high-profile abuses of the system and inequality to regular phone-miners. The MCZ mining program already uses GPS information and should have the capacity to detect such things.

While multiple mining at the same locations should not be forbidden, ( don't we sometimes run several crypto mining machines?) but it should be much fairer to have a higher difficulty level assigned (overall or locally), to reduce the magnitude of abuses?  Cheesy

Bannedseller

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 01:07:00 AM

I have login today, and discovered that the daily limit finally drop below 6 (5.999575 for me) today (while yesterday's limit for me was 6.001304)! A great milestone reached! Hope this can improve the price of MCZ Smiley
btcluka

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 05:31:31 AM

HAHAHA!
Free mining - price was 30k satoshi
Limited mining - price is 3k satoshi.
Just look the chart.
They buried this coin.
kalgecin

Activity: 819
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 06:02:08 AM

HAHAHA!
Free mining - price was 30k satoshi
Limited mining - price is 3k satoshi.
Just look the chart.
They buried this coin.
Well complain all you like.. This makes it a good chance to buy Smiley

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2016, 10:15:49 PM

I have login today, and discovered that the daily limit finally drop below 6 (5.999575 for me) today (while yesterday's limit for me was 6.001304)! A great milestone reached! Hope this can improve the price of MCZ Smiley

Where did you get the figures of daily limit  Huh  My iphone MCZ app does not show these numbers.

DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 09:54:46 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2016, 09:31:05 AM by DOGEbubble

Too bad. The Banx.io is shutting down. On Feb 20, 2016?  

Maybe we should start to apply to other exchange(s). Cryptopia is a good choice, offering market place, mining pool and blockchain explorer.

Therefore, they might be interested in running an independent blockchain explorer (depite being non-conventional) and even a "mining pool". As to being a "mining pool", it is the best, ideal place to function as a "club owner" for "Mangocoinz or Bitcoinz for clubs." This also solves the issues of requiring Paypal for Payouts. Paypal, as you know, might not be as popular as what we expect, despite the fact that I have used Paypal for more than 15 years.

Having places, such as Cryptopia to run an independent blockchain explorer would certainly help to established more formal status in the cryptos world, and would be invaluable for Mangocoinz.

gravitate
Legendary

Activity: 1372

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 09:09:11 AM

Too bad. The Banx.io is shutting down. On Feb 20, 2016?  

Maybe we should start to apply to other exchange(s). Cryptopia is a good choice, offering market place, mining pool and blockchain explorer.

Therefore, they might be interested in running an independent blockchain explorer (depite being non-conventional) and even a "mining pool". As to being a "mining pool", it is the best, ideal place to function as a "club owner", and function as "Mangocoinz or Bitcoinz for club." This also solves the issues of requiring Paypal for Payouts. Paypal, as you know, might not be as popular as what we expect, despite the fact that I have used Paypal for more than 15 years.

Having places, such as Cryptopia to run an independent blockchain explorer would certainly help to established more formal status in the cryptos world, and would be invaluable for Mangocoinz.

If the DEVS were active I would help out a lot but they have gone AWOL with the source code the lot...

Nothing much we can do...

To peel or not to peel.
DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2016, 02:46:14 AM

Maybe it is the intention of Mangocoinz to stay as a pure "Gourmet"/specialty coin, tailored for runners only (and can be very popular with time within this group) and it begs to be different from other cryptos.

Otherwise, it needs to have some changes, including some already listed on its roadmaps.

It would be very hard for an average busy person to run more than 20 minutes (and taking away smartphone airtime) a day. Having these regular persons adopt, mine, trade and use Mangocoinz, as I have always said, are crucial for a crypto to gain popularity and values, on its way to be one of the future dominant electronic currency. And for this goal, it does not matter in the end, if you sync the same amount of MCZ in 20 minutes or 2 hours, as long as everybody is on the same footing/level.  Cheesy

DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 02:29:35 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2016, 05:10:32 PM by DOGEbubble

7 months now.

Hey DOGEbubble,

Same thing.          In only 3 weeks.  

The TestFlight for regular iphone MCZ app expired again. The messages are: " the profile has expired", "stop testing."

If this is true, please at least transfer the balance to the corresponding webwallets, if any.  But, those MCZ iphone miners without corresponding webwallets would not have an app to move their balance to anywhere else.

digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 01:10:13 AM

Owners of banxio had a change of mind today, altcoin exchange will remain open, will be getting a reload and some changes Smiley

Users should still withdraw their coins if they haven't already. 

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
gravitate
Legendary

Activity: 1372

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 09:54:19 AM

Owners of banxio had a change of mind today, altcoin exchange will remain open, will be getting a reload and some changes Smiley

Users should still withdraw their coins if they haven't already. 

I am really getting pissed off with this. I heavily invested in MGZ even made a dice site to help out and the DEVS just went with the money/ source code. Who knows if it was all a scam in the first place? Who knows they could have been selling 1000's of MGZ on exchanges they were simply making up. who knows without a source code.

To peel or not to peel.
DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 04:26:26 PM

7 months now.   ............................................................

Hey DOGEbubble,

Same thing.          In only 3 weeks.  

The TestFlight for regular iphone MCZ app expired again. The messages are: " the profile has expired", "stop testing."

If this is true, please at least transfer the balance to the corresponding webwallets, if any.  But, those MCZ iphone miners without corresponding webwallets would not have an app to move their balance to anywhere else.

I might be the last one running TestFlight till 1-2 weeks ago.

Now, there is no iphone wallet for MCZ to maintain functionality and promoting Mangocoinz itself.

BFC (Bitcoins for Clubs) simplifies mining MCZ by payout through Paypal after selling cheap at exchanges; Running (iphone) miners except the club operators might not have the knowledge of being really mining MCZ.    There are "informed consent" issues. If the price of MCZ rises a lot 5-10 years from now, someones would be very pissed off that they have been mining but not keeping MCZ's which are supposed to have made them very rich by that time. They might file a lawsuit.  Cheesy

DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 05:05:08 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2016, 05:30:03 PM by DOGEbubble

Mangocoinz mining and values can be enhanced by adding Faucet systems for other cryptos.

They are android apps for bitcoin faucets.

Getting a certain amount of other alt-coins (through the faucets) by syncing Mangocoinz every day could be the best faucet programs, less likely to be fraudulent or abused. But the system must be well known and trusted and the operators need to be more communicative like what they did before.  Cheesy

tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 05:45:00 PM

What can I do with 200 mangocoinz? nothing? Are they worthless now?
DOGEbubble

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 04:02:17 AM

I am really getting pissed off with this. I heavily invested in MGZ even made a dice site to help out and the DEVS just went with the money/ source code. Who knows if it was all a scam in the first place? Who knows they could have been selling 1000's of MGZ on exchanges they were simply making up. who knows without a source code.

With MCZ iphone mining app gone (leaving BFC Bitcoin for Clubs iphone app), I was thinking about mining with Android phones. To get one that I am not already using, it would cost about $7 a month (for Free android 2.3 phone with ~ $20 3-month prepaid card). But having been running one month of BFC using an iphone, I got only about 0.003 BTC, probably not going to yield more than $2 a month, after even trying much harder. Anyone would give up unless you already own and use the smartphone.

I think we should consider a relaunch, probably after more open source codes and getting listed at sites such as cryptopia, as I stated before.

We can promote MCZ by such as giving 20-50 MCZ to the first 1,000 new account. We can set up a fund for that purpose. I can help.

Iphone still needs its unique, independent MCZ iphone app.

We still can have BFC for both android and iphone to continue the devs' love of running clubs (and the runners are certainly all high-power running machines) and we can easily extend the "Clubs" activity to walking, striding, jogging or running for charity/health/cancer, etc. .

We should still need an integrated MCZ-mining/syncing for all smartphones alike.

Once propaganda and popularity and value are built, it will feed itself perpetually to unprecedented success.

After MCZ is more established, it can be integrated to platforms such as @ coinwallet.com. You could have the best mobile wallet system linked to a debit card, used for transactions or cashing out through ATM, usually good enough for most people's most demanding daily needs without verified accounts.

We need our Devs' back.  Wink

-db-

Bnrtx

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 05:53:13 AM

Had no idea this had died and im quite torn up about it. I own a small LLC and run a pretty popular site at www.bnrtx.com, if there is anyway I can help, thats financially viable of course, shoot me a message

BnrtxCoin address: XSyiem9EMKZ8gzrA7NxZPzXeghgLLMD
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: