Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:09:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MangoCoinz Official ANN Thread - Mine cryptocurrencies on you smart phone  (Read 164524 times)
digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2015, 02:04:20 AM

what is price at banx?

Seems to be hanging around the 5000 satoshi area lately, BTC/FIAT has been rising so all altcoins have seen drops against it, this will smooth itself at as bitcoin becomes more stabilized price.

https://www.banx.io/trade?c=MCZ&p=BTC

Just curious again!!
@https://mangocoinz.com/webwallet/ I can't find 2-Step Verification like Google Authenticator, Do you think here could be a safe place to store your MangoCoinz??  Huh Huh
Its made by the devs of mangocoinz so it can be trusted and if anyone tried to take your coins they can probably help you because of centralized nature of mcz. Its a good alternative if you dont want to keep on exchange.  

I have been using https://www.banx.io for a long time to store my mcz safely and has proven very secure and trustworthy to me that i consider it my main wallet for mcz instead of phone. login is protected by 2FA, and extra security is provided by the separate pin created when first signed up and which is used for trade and transfers/withdrawals.  

If you haven't made an account there yet, then I can really recommend this exchange as a safe place to store your mcz along with other altcoins they support Smiley

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 09:53:54 PM

Just to make sure everyone saw the link to the new thread here it is again : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1221198.new#new

Hope to see you there Smiley

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 10:04:54 PM

Lacking direction -the project doesn't have any vision whatsoever so, sooner (if a lot of people "mine" it) or later (if only a few continues doing it) it will reach the point of total distribution at which point it becomes 100% irrelevant, completely obsolete and with no purpose or utility whatsoever-, MANGO has reached its turning point. At this point, only manipulations of some kind can be profitable for anyone even remotely involved with this. That's the ONLY possible reason behind making a new thread (why?Huh?) and a self-moderates (censored) at that. The ONLY possible reason for a self-moderated thread is top avoid criticisms or communication that is not "convenient" within the community. There is no legitimate reason, none whatsoever, for a self-moderated thread. Never. Ever. Since the project is practically aimless and on the way to obsolescence, everyone should be careful not to invest any real money in it.

This was a promising idea that could have easily become a real project with a future. Unfortunately, as it is usually the case in this alt world, the responsible parties basically have no idea of what they are doing and, consequently, the project is no more.

Sad to see.
SreleFromMangoCoinz (OP)

Activity: 245
Merit: 250

CTO at MangoCoinz

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2015, 03:52:19 PM

Hey everybody,

Because of all the complaints of users for the self-moderated type of thread (which we did't use to remove anything and the idea was proposed to us by a community member), we've posted the same thread but this time NOT self-moderated here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1235100.new#new

We're going to lock this thread, so thing can continue on the new thread.

Oh, and we don't want to stop developing MangoCoinz. We want to see it grow into something bigger and more significant then it is right now.
At this time we hit a bit of a snag with this new thread (and the concerns that it's a self-moderated one) and the future of the project.
We're rebooting our plans and trying to figure out what to do next to make the future plans a viable reality.
We would really appreciate if you could give us some thought what should be done on the new (NOT self-moderated) thread, so that we can have all ideas on one thread.
All ides are welcome like the coin going P2P, marketplaces, faucets etc... We'll think about all of the ideas that are posted and put our two cents about each idea.

Best regards and thank you for your attention and time, Srele from MangoCoinz.

MangoCoinz, mobile cryptocurrecy mining is here. Available for Android now and soon on the iPhone!
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 09:38:05 PM

Closing the thread? Why? There are 90 pages of information, development and (some) very good ideas and failed experiences here. Why make this all go to waste? What s there to gain from eliminating it as a reference? As a matter of fact what is there to gain to have ANY other thread than this? There have been ZERO problems with this thread since inception. ZERO. It needs to have the OP re-done -and re-done good, not like the new ones-, but other than that, why add unnecessary dispersion and confusion? Haven't you learned yet that there's nothing absolutely to gain from adding a new thread to these forums? Close the two new ones and re-do the OP in this one and we are good to go. And, for the future, to do things that add neither value nor purpose, please do not waste time or effort, ok?
SreleFromMangoCoinz (OP)

CTO at MangoCoinz

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2015, 05:38:19 PM

Closing the thread? Why? There are 90 pages of information, development and (some) very good ideas and failed experiences here. Why make this all go to waste? What s there to gain from eliminating it as a reference? As a matter of fact what is there to gain to have ANY other thread than this? There have been ZERO problems with this thread since inception. ZERO. It needs to have the OP re-done -and re-done good, not like the new ones-, but other than that, why add unnecessary dispersion and confusion? Haven't you learned yet that there's nothing absolutely to gain from adding a new thread to these forums? Close the two new ones and re-do the OP in this one and we are good to go. And, for the future, to do things that add neither value nor purpose, please do not waste time or effort, ok?

Hey barabbas,

We've just locked the new non self-moderated thread and have changed the OP of this thread to be the same and the new threads.
Yes, it would be a shame to have all of this information go to waste, so we're continuing with this thread with the new OP.
There are some cool and quirky things here and this is MangoCoinz's history which should not be forgotten, and should sometimes be looked over to more appreciate where we are today.
In the past couple of weeks we've been sort of "lost" and "drifted" a bit, but we've got a hold of our bearings and are back.
Let's make something of this project, let's get the ball rolling again.

Best regards, Srele from MangoCoinz.

MangoCoinz, mobile cryptocurrecy mining is here. Available for Android now and soon on the iPhone!
kalgecin

Activity: 819

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 05:19:56 PM

Hey Guys the price is 150 sat on usecryptos. Buy while you can at this great price.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

gravitate
Legendary

Activity: 1372

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 10:58:05 PM

Hey Guys the price is 150 sat on usecryptos. Buy while you can at this great price.
Lol my buy orders were fulfilled thanks!!

To peel or not to peel.
Radio-Active

Activity: 523
Merit: 10

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 11:57:34 AM

Lol my buy orders were fulfilled thanks!!

WOW, you will make so much profit! Cheesy
I was to late Sad

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
kalgecin

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 01:39:55 PM

Guys this coin is starting to fail we need immediate resolution:

1. Get registered to Vote on cryptsy - this will engage the community and cause a lot of investment
2. A refferal system in the APP
3. change the base in app denomination to MCS which - 0.0001 MGZ

Apart from that we will continue with a few hundred users and thats it. slowly fail.
Come on DEVS at least let us vote on cryptsy?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

gravitate
Legendary

Activity: 1372

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 03:09:19 PM

I agree the price bottomed out which was lower than anything I ever seen.

To peel or not to peel.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2015, 11:24:39 PM

I'm trying to sell mcz from android app and receive " Sell is temporarly disabled" Why?

SreleFromMangoCoinz (OP)

CTO at MangoCoinz

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2015, 06:05:06 PM

I'm trying to sell mcz from android app and receive " Sell is temporarly disabled" Why?

Hey Adriano2010,

Sorry, but the Sell feature is temporarily disabled until further notice.

DOGEbubble

Activity: 884
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2015, 08:39:09 AM

Hey Adriano2010,

Sorry, but the Sell feature is temporarily disabled until further notice.

The Sell feature should be one of the best things for MCZ.  It makes a popular crypto also function as a gateway in and out of cryptos world, to gain even better popularity.   Cheesy

zodiac3011

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 01:07:35 PM

I noticed that there's another thread and it was locked recently may I ask why?
fragilefungi

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 08:22:17 PM

I have been using the MangoCoinz app while I have been delivering pizzas and mining has been going well.  I was hoping to get an extra tip from all of the bringing pizza to people's doors and running back to the car.  I tried to use the sell button and saw that it has been disabled.  Any news on when this will be working again?  It will be very hard to get new people interested in this app that are not already into cryptocurrency if they can't get paid in paypal.

I was hoping for good things for this coin when the new app came out.  It looks really good and is a lot more stable then the old app.  I mined with the old app until I had 120 MCZ and they were stolen by someone who sent them all to usecryptos that didn't have access to my phone.  I emailed support about it and Srele told me he would send me back the 120 MCZ.  I never received them, and if he did in fact send them they were probably stolen by whoever emptied my account before they ever reached my phone.  A few weeks ago I tried to transfer the 2 MCZ I still had on the old app to the new one, and that did not work.

I really like the idea for MangoCoinz, but won't be recommending it to people who aren't already in crypto until some of these issues get worked out.  It is hard to get people exited about putting something on their phone to make $0.03 per day, especially when they have to go through the extra trouble of using an exchange. 

Any thoughts about putting google ads into the phone to help the price?  It would be easier to pay out people with paypal if google was putting money into your account.

XMG tips: 9HTdqWpuJpTx51dpskb6XASXPg2GLkD2jL

Best small coin exchange is cryptopia! Sign up and trade!
kalgecin

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 08:35:52 PM

I have been using the MangoCoinz app while I have been delivering pizzas and mining has been going well.  I was hoping to get an extra tip from all of the bringing pizza to people's doors and running back to the car.  I tried to use the sell button and saw that it has been disabled.  Any news on when this will be working again?  It will be very hard to get new people interested in this app that are not already into cryptocurrency if they can't get paid in paypal.

I was hoping for good things for this coin when the new app came out.  It looks really good and is a lot more stable then the old app.  I mined with the old app until I had 120 MCZ and they were stolen by someone who sent them all to usecryptos that didn't have access to my phone.  I emailed support about it and Srele told me he would send me back the 120 MCZ.  I never received them, and if he did in fact send them they were probably stolen by whoever emptied my account before they ever reached my phone.  A few weeks ago I tried to transfer the 2 MCZ I still had on the old app to the new one, and that did not work.

I really like the idea for MangoCoinz, but won't be recommending it to people who aren't already in crypto until some of these issues get worked out.  It is hard to get people exited about putting something on their phone to make $0.03 per day, especially when they have to go through the extra trouble of using an exchange. 

Any thoughts about putting google ads into the phone to help the price?  It would be easier to pay out people with paypal if google was putting money into your account.
I agree when will it be back devs?

fragilefungi

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 09:03:33 PM

I would gladly put up with ads in the app.  I think that it would actually be a great thing for confidence because then I would know that new money is coming in from somewhere.  If everyone who used the app clicked on 1 link per day, the add revenues would be greater than $0.03 per day.

XMG tips: 9HTdqWpuJpTx51dpskb6XASXPg2GLkD2jL

Best small coin exchange is cryptopia! Sign up and trade!
SreleFromMangoCoinz (OP)

CTO at MangoCoinz

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2015, 10:04:43 PM

I noticed that there's another thread and it was locked recently may I ask why?

Hey zodiac3011,

It was suggested to us to change the OP and put it on a new thread, but it didn't work out so well because (as it was pointed out to us) there is so much stuff on this thread that would be lost if we went with a new thread. So much of the whole MangoCoinz history to this date.
The threads (there were two, one self-moderated and one non self-moderated) are lock and the last post directs users to this thread so that everything can continue here.

SreleFromMangoCoinz (OP)

CTO at MangoCoinz

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2015, 10:20:59 PM

I would gladly put up with ads in the app.  I think that it would actually be a great thing for confidence because then I would know that new money is coming in from somewhere.  If everyone who used the app clicked on 1 link per day, the add revenues would be greater than $0.03 per day.

Hey fragilefungi,

It's always awesome when we can hear about how people are using the app in real world applications. The app was made with the premise that you go about your day not thinking about mining, but still doing so with your phone in your pocket.
Thanks for sharing this, we really appreciate it.

As for the in-app Sell system, we're working on getting in back.
We're having some issues with the payout system, but we're working on it.

As for the adds, what do the rest think about putting ads into the app? We thinks that it would be cool, and we could distribute the add revenue to everyone.
If someone has a suggestion on how the add revenue should be distributed, please share. Maybe have it only for the Sell system?

Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: