Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:07:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MangoCoinz Official ANN Thread - Mine cryptocurrencies on you smart phone  (Read 164524 times)
mingzi1521

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 05:36:44 AM

Dev,i have bought and mined many mcz,if we don't make 1mcz—>100mcz,I will sell out all my mcz before I lost the confidence.
We need to change the current situation.Make up your mind to act decidedly,no good is ever done in this world by hesitation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gravitate
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 06:22:39 AM

Dev,i have bought and mined many mcz,if we don't make 1mcz—>100mcz,I will sell out all my mcz before I lost the confidence.
We need to change the current situation.Make up your mind to act decidedly,no good is ever done in this world by hesitation.

This is madness. The ONLY person/ people this will benefit is the people who manage to dump their coins before anyone else. Then the rest of the community is left with coins worth a satoshi who have been made to look like fooled by the very people who master mind this.

Just tell me why is this better than using a smaller denomination as the base unit? Give me one good reason anyone please!

To peel or not to peel.
YKmoment

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 12:21:04 PM

This is madness. The ONLY person/ people this will benefit is the people who manage to dump their coins before anyone else. Then the rest of the community is left with coins worth a satoshi who have been made to look like fooled by the very people who master mind this.

Just tell me why is this better than using a smaller denomination as the base unit? Give me one good reason anyone please!

How people will be fooled? Everyone will stay at same value, just more coins.
It is in practice not better, but its good base to attract new investors. People will rather
believe that coin with worth of satoshi will grow higher then coin with a current mangocoinz
price, because as mentioned before no coins have increased rly high in price besides bitcoin,
while still staying valid and alive...

1-->100mcz is urgent matter to attract new investors!
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 02:03:39 PM

Nobody gave any opinions on our question about paying for Cryptsy votes and opening a market there if possible? We can also do this with any other exchange that you guys think will work out for us and attract more people.
This is also important.

We won't be entering new exchanges until we have the app 99% fixed.

Thanks

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
gravitate
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 02:21:37 PM

Nobody gave any opinions on our question about paying for Cryptsy votes and opening a market there if possible? We can also do this with any other exchange that you guys think will work out for us and attract more people.
This is also important.

We won't be entering new exchanges until we have the app 99% fixed.

Thanks

If the app is 99% fixed then cryptsy is the way forward. Think big get bigger Smiley People will start to take MGZ very seriously if on cryptsy.

To peel or not to peel.
throwingbones1

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 07:34:42 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2015, 08:27:36 PM by throwingbones1

I still find this hard to understand I really do. Why would having 100 times more mangocoinz benefit us as well as the value dropping by 100 times? I agree that we need smaller amounts to get new users motivated so we could call them srele's or something related to an early stage of growth of a mango. But why devalue a good alt coin?  We can break it down into decimals, users would be happy and we can have micro transactions.
I will listen to any good reason but I haven't heard a good reason so far why 1 mcz should equal 100 mcz. I am not trying to make anyone look stupid I really really really just do not understand at all. How would it benefit anyone?

I agree, multiplying the money supply by x100 overnight would negatively affect the price of mangocoinz against bitcoin and damage this coins value as a long term investment strategy.

There hard to mine, so variably rare compared to btc (keep it that way).

1 mcz should equal 1 mcz, weather you are evaluating new markets or not.

When you let others dictate what direction you should be going in it dilutes your original path, you have a unique product, but in the last 6 months I don't see any blue sky thinking.

Trading with BTC & iPhone app variants are all well & good side features, but you must go back to what is essential in order to attract real investment to your company.

If the mcz currency enabled the community to achieve something special, people would be ditching apple for android just to get a piece of your product.

Without The Hyena The Lion Cannot Be King Of The Jungle
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 07:46:25 PM

The idea of having more coins is a new kind of absurdity that I am pretty sure the devs will not even remotely consider. It's just raw, pure idiocy.

The idea of taking Mangocoinz to bigger exchanges is equally absurd at this point, although not close to the same level of idiotic.

First, the application needs to be fixed and out of BETA. Working with limits in number, like before, but not limits in time: 7 a day anyway you like to "mine" it. Like it was before. It was working right, people in general liked it, why change something that is working??? Absurd...

The time for bigger exchanges will come in due time. There's no reason to rush into it and much less paying for it.

I have said it a million times before and I repeat it: Fix the application (among other things to avoid being "gamed"), leave it as it was before the absurdity of the "update" AND, way high in priority, develop a mid-to-long term PLAN. The bigger exchanges thing will come when the project is ready.
throwingbones1

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 08:10:36 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2015, 08:26:10 PM by throwingbones1

The idea of having more coins is a new kind of absurdity that I am pretty sure the devs will not even remotely consider. It's just raw, pure idiocy.

The idea of taking Mangocoinz to bigger exchanges is equally absurd at this point, although not close to the same level of idiotic.

First, the application needs to be fixed and out of BETA. Working with limits in number, like before, but not limits in time: 7 a day anyway you like to "mine" it. Like it was before. It was working right, people in general liked it, why change something that is working??? Absurd...

The time for bigger exchanges will come in due time. There's no reason to rush into it and much less paying for it.

I have said it a million times before and I repeat it: Fix the application (among other things to avoid being "gamed"), leave it as it was before the absurdity of the "update" AND, way high in priority, develop a mid-to-long term PLAN. The bigger exchanges thing will come when the project is ready.

Exactly.

Where is their a roadmap of changes, from beta to release, 2025?

throwingbones1

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 08:25:41 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2015, 09:21:52 PM by throwingbones1

Hey everyone!

We are at a bit of crossroads and we need your help in deciding.

As you all know, our friends from China suggested that we multiply the number of all coins by 100. So 1 MCZ -> 100 MCZ. This would also affect the coin cap. What  do you guys think about this? We would like to see everyone's opinion on this.

We are also working on returning the old way of mining. Everything will the same as the old app but you will need an active internet connection if you want to mine. We are continuing our work on solving bugs. Every day we solve some and are getting closer to a stable version.

Also another thing we need your opinion on. Do you guys think it's a good move to get into Cryptsy? We have enough funds to buy all the paid votes and be on top of their list right now. This would get us listed there.

What are your thoughts on all of these matters?

Best regards, Svonione from MangoCoinz.

1. Cryptsy = yes of course
2. Old way of mining = manipulating the mining difficulty is morally wrong
3. x100 multiplier = As a Mangocoinz community member I also suspect we have value & weight behind our opinions too, just because there are 3k users clucking like chickens doesn't warrant a "pivot" in the middle of a development roadmap, what are your goals over the next 10 years? does it include a chinese led pump & dump scheme?

How many coins do I have to own to become a shareholder, to buy out all the headless chickens.

PS: thanks gravitate i now have the blue mcz app working!

gravitate
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 11:43:15 PM

Hey everyone!

We are at a bit of crossroads and we need your help in deciding.

As you all know, our friends from China suggested that we multiply the number of all coins by 100. So 1 MCZ -> 100 MCZ. This would also affect the coin cap. What  do you guys think about this? We would like to see everyone's opinion on this.

We are also working on returning the old way of mining. Everything will the same as the old app but you will need an active internet connection if you want to mine. We are continuing our work on solving bugs. Every day we solve some and are getting closer to a stable version.

Also another thing we need your opinion on. Do you guys think it's a good move to get into Cryptsy? We have enough funds to buy all the paid votes and be on top of their list right now. This would get us listed there.

What are your thoughts on all of these matters?

Best regards, Svonione from MangoCoinz.

1. Cryptsy = yes of course
2. Old way of mining = manipulating the mining difficulty is morally wrong
3. x100 multiplier = As a Mangocoinz community member I also suspect we have value & weight behind our opinions too, just because there are 3k users clucking like chickens doesn't warrant a "pivot" in the middle of a development roadmap, what are your goals over the next 10 years? does it include a chinese led pump & dump scheme?

How many coins do I have to own to become a shareholder, to buy out all the headless chickens.

PS: thanks gravitate i now have the blue mcz app working!

do you have enough money to become a shareholder? why not set a big buy order to surprise us? laugh my ass off,little kid,apparently you are poor.like me.
few rich guy will mine mcz nonstop,even a mobile store boss.the pay for workers to mine mcz one month can buy many many mcz.
so pls shut up.

very tired.
30k mcz for sale,would our richman throwingbones1 kindly put several btc on the exchanges?
banx have no buy orders,the buy orders on usecryptos are my friends'

many thanks.

it is time to out now.

You know I am sensing some tension here between the chinese and the rest. It's strange because my wife is chinese and my kids are half chinese and I never get any tension from anyone when I go to China.  It's probably because of different ideas how the coin will work which I hope we can all come to an understanding of.
I personally can not see how multiplying the coins and putting the whole principal of mangos into the bin will make the coin price increase. I mean don't get me wrong if I even thought for a mili second it would I would think about supporting the idea.
It's not going to happen though and mangos has a centralised  body who makes decisions so they have to do it professionally.
It's not like turning 1 fish into a hundred to feed the hungry it's like turning 1 fish into tiny parts that benefits no one.
Mangocoinz is an original authentic fantastic idea and all we need is a working app so we can promote.
To change the basic principal now is totally obsurd. To change decimal places to me does not affect the price and doesn't harm the reputation of mangos

To peel or not to peel.
Franciem

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Real power doesnt hit hard,but right to the target

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 12:20:17 AM

hello i have old account of mangozcoin some months ago may be in first 2015
and now im forget my id

how to restore my account ?

DOGEbubble

Activity: 884
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 01:11:20 AM

Putting aside the validity of the assumption that dividing a piece of object/property into smaller pieces may or may not be appealing or more affordable for people to buy, own or use, thus likely getting better value or prices over the short-term or long-term,

why on this earth, on this cryptos world, is it absurd to split or reverse-split a stock? For whatever purpose. A stock or an equity is clearly indefinitely dividable into mini-shares-why don't you just divide them to sell them. Then, why an equity split happens all the times in this world. There are reasons.

A crypto is different?

We are not talking about feeding the monkeys, pandas, feeding the poor or sell Sears or Macy coupons.

Mangocoinz is of the people, by the people and for the people; therefore, the opinion of quite a sizable proportion of MCZ miners, owners, users or investors alike are important to us.  Cheesy

barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 02:57:30 AM

Putting aside the validity of the assumption that dividing a piece of object/property into smaller pieces may or may not be appealing or more affordable for people to buy, own or use, thus likely getting better value or prices over the short-term or long-term,

why on this earth, on this cryptos world, is it absurd to split or reverse-split a stock? For whatever purpose. A stock or an equity is clearly indefinitely dividable into mini-shares-why don't you just divide them to sell them. Then, why an equity split happens all the times in this world. There are reasons.

A crypto is different?

We are not talking about feeding the monkeys, pandas, feeding the poor or sell Sears or Macy coupons.

Mangocoinz is of the people, by the people and for the people; therefore, the opinion of quite a sizable proportion of MCZ miners, owners, users or investors alike are important to us.  Cheesy

For just this once I will lecture you in the subjects that you raise, since it is evident that you cannot be convinced no matter the amount of logical reason. Just this once:

1.- There's absolutely no correlation between crypto and any short of shares or stock markets. If nothing else -and there's PLENTY else-, for the simple reason that those markets are strictly regulated and crypto is not.

2.- The "whatever purpose" is a bit more complex than you think. You "divide them to sell them" is something that applies to some "expensive" stocks to a significant point: When you purchase (or sell) derivatives, those are packaged in lots of 100, therefore one needs to have quite a bit of cash invested to have, for instance, 100 shares of Google to be able to sell, for instance, covered calls. I'm sure you'll (eventually) get it...

3.- Mangocoinz is NOT "of the people, by the people and for the people". The common place is not only quite idiotic but completely out of place in this example since Mangocoinz belongs -more so than any other crypto-, to the people (the three devs) that control every aspect of it. There's absolutely nothing "democratic" about Mangocoinz. It's centralized and the three devs who created and control it can do with it whatever they choose to do. And, by the way, they did not create it "for the people" either, but for the people... who shakes their smart phones, who are the only ones that get it for free.

So, among many other opinions, yours are 100% wrong. On every single aspect. THAT, under normal circumstances, should prompt you to some reflection and re-evaluation... but I have the pretty solid idea that it isn't going to happen and, instead, we will all e "treated" to another barrage of idiotic ideas and visually unappealing fonts to go withy them.

I had to try it though. Just this once.
Franciem

Activity: 322

Real power doesnt hit hard,but right to the target

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 03:30:32 AM

and now im forget my id

any 1can help me to get my lost account ? i m not see reset password
how to reset password ?

i think i have may be 20-30 Mangozcoin at my lose wallet

blakeaholics

Activity: 312

Graphic Designer & Programmer

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 07:08:58 AM

and now im forget my id

any 1can help me to get my lost account ? i m not see reset password
how to reset password ?

i think i have may be 20-30 Mangozcoin at my lose wallet
You don't know the username or password? Sounds like you're out of luck. It's kind of necessary to confirm which account is yours before they can even begin to help you.

Might be time for MCZ to add some sort of recovery process for accounts.
gravitate
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 11:02:36 AM

What ever happens its not very good to insult the Developers and each other. Its not a good place to build a strong community.

We all have our opinions and we should state them clearly with explanations. We are all here to follow an amazing unique coin so surely that should give us all mutual respect as a starting point.

I am looking forward to the decision a great deal!

To peel or not to peel.
SreleFromMangoCoinz (OP)

Activity: 245

CTO at MangoCoinz

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 06:31:15 PM

Hey everybody,

After a lot of thought on the matter of multiplying all coins by 100 (1 MCZ = 100 MCZ), we've came to a decision.
Our decision is that we won't implement this change.
The reason is that we don’t believe that it will significantly improve MangoCoinz.

Also, yesterday we found out a way to make the app in a different way that we think will solve almost all the crashes.
It will allow the app to run on almost all devices so that MangoCoinz can spread.
We'll let you know if it's good or not as soon as we test this method out, and then start developing a new update.

Best regards, MangoCoinz team.

MangoCoinz, mobile cryptocurrecy mining is here. Available for Android now and soon on the iPhone!
gravitate
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 09:26:31 PM

Thanks for tye decision devs. I think its a good idea. If this grows as expected then it will probably end up like ripple labs. So all the community has to keep their eye on regulations and voice out when they hear anything.

On a different note does anyone want to get involved in the beta testing with the new dice site? You can have like 10 mangos for any functionality glitch or if you prove it's not fair. PM me and I will send you the link. Hopefully will be up soon after its tested and fair and then we have the inevitable dice site with mangos Wink
Also it's just a very basic site right now so any suggestions s are welcome. But remember it is a limited budget as it wasn't created for profit merely just to engage the MGZ community and future community a bit.
The house edge will be 1% so if you can prove otherwise then the first gets 10 mangos. Also other bugs will get 10 apart from html design as this is in dev .

To peel or not to peel.
daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 10:13:01 PM

guys,glad to see we have a final decision from our great devteam.
nowaday,there are several phone-mine coins in the crypto world.
we donot thinks any coin would become stronger without care the chinese commnunity.
have to leave my favourite mcz commnunity now.
good luck to everybody.

and seem there will be few buy orders from our chinese later. would anybody here put up some buy orders?
many thanks.
gravitate
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 10:30:13 PM

guys,glad to see we have a final decision from our great devteam.
nowaday,there are several phone-mine coins in the crypto world.
we donot thinks any coin would become stronger without care the chinese commnunity.
have to leave my favourite mcz commnunity now.
good luck to everybody.

and seem there will be few buy orders from our chinese later. would anybody here put up some buy orders?
many thanks.
I can definitely. What exchange? If your going to leave you have to leave happy. Or I can buy privately if you like with escrow?

To peel or not to peel.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: