Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:47:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 185 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WeeklyPonzi.com 'v3' | 100% Automated | Secure | 130% Return | 700+ BTC Invested  (Read 115032 times)
Spjer

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 03:38:41 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2015, 03:51:33 PM by Spjer

It's ridiculous,

the op stole the funds of the guys, who send too early, which was not too early if you checked his page!
His script worked fine and took these addresses to the board, but he changed his rules and can manipulate the ladder as he likes!

The timer of his homepage don't work right, and he never said that we have to rely on blockchain.info!
The first inputs of the 24hourponzi also were 1 sec too early then....

But he paid them out...Why?!?!

I think this were his own addresses, he can manually manipulate the game as he like to!!

He dont stick to his own rules! It was clearly written, when the timer hits zero and Day#0 changes to Day#1!!

To sum up, its a great scam:

the op gets:
- 6.5% of every incoming transaction
- he takes the whole btc of these too early deposits, because of his broken page or not clearly formulated terms!!!
- double spends to his own addresses
- kind of special rules for his addresses?!

so in this case, long term everybody loses, only the op gains extremely!!

24hourponzi works like 2 minute ponzi
weeklyponzi is like 5 minutes...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mettwuerstle

Activity: 401
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 03:40:05 PM

these coins are already paid to the first investors.
thats where the +30% comes from.

Ohk, got it... But still can't get it how the admin makes profit? Is it the fees that helps the admin to cover the costs? I have seen that there are many in even less than miners' fee... Even, I have seen admin talk about IPN service, the service itself takes fees for the same, so how he profits?

He profits from the fees.
He takes 6.5 % from the deposit (= 5% from the withdrawl).

So if 100 BTC are deposited he gets 6.5 BTC.

I think this is a good deal for him and us.

Aha!
Spjer

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 03:43:47 PM

and dont come with the excuse, that the time is not right if you leave ur browser 10 hours without refreshing....

it worked not properly, also if you refreshed it 1 minute before the ponzi starts!!!

OP, if you like longterm gains, then send back these "too early" funds to the people and admit that the rules were not clearly formulated!
Next time: give us all a fresh created address or say explicit, that ur Homepage does not count, only thing is counting is the time on blockchain.info
24HourPonzi.com

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 03:58:32 PM

and dont come with the excuse, that the time is not right if you leave ur browser 10 hours without refreshing....

it worked not properly, also if you refreshed it 1 minute before the ponzi starts!!!

OP, if you like longterm gains, then send back these "too early" funds to the people and admit that the rules were not clearly formulated!
Next time: give us all a fresh created address or say explicit, that ur Homepage does not count, only thing is counting is the time on blockchain.info

Please refer to my previous post.

Exactly right on the sob stories. Like I said in my last post, there are many ways to check GMT time besides the timer, although I have always found the timer to be correct except when left un-refreshed for inordinate periods of time.

The problem is that people just didn't know that the site timer can be inaccurate if not regularly refreshed. The fact that the timer drifts over time wasn't discussed in public until AFTER the game had already started. They (some of them, at least) tried to follow the rules by waiting for that timer to hit zero and ended up getting burned by the fact that it had drifted.

I managed to get my bets placed in time but I knew about the drifting from observing the timer discrepancy on the first day; it had been 10 to 15 seconds off for me. This time, I just watched the blockchain timestamps.

Well considering that only a tiny number of deposits were made before 0:00 GMT and that as soon as 0:00:00 GMT ticked over, there were around 100 deposits in 30 seconds makes me think that those who deposited before 0:00 GMT were simply trying to get the advantage by depositing slightly before the time ticked over, knowing that it was not technically the start of the round yet.

I would believe them if those 100 transactions came through before 0:00:00, but you can't deny statistics. As soon, and I mean literally as soon, as the time hit 0:00:00 GMT the deposits went crazy.

Take that information how you wish. I know what I think.
mettwuerstle

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 04:00:19 PM

Is only the time from Blockchain counted?

I thought the time from the first confirmation.

so i send an extra high minersfee.

this would not be needed, if only the time from blockchain is counted.

thank you

Aha!
bufa

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 04:05:44 PM

Suggestions: Add 7 days more to the timer of week #2. And get rid of 24 hour one.

Anyone against this? Why so?

i support, either one should be active.

with people losing daily in 24hours, volume will reduce daily as well , thus killing weekly, and daily in the long run.

They're two separate games. Do you want all the other ponzi owners to take down their sites too and only leave 1? It's not going to happen. They're separate games.

I think in all fairness you shouldn't start both a weekly game and a daily game at the same time.   That is bad for people that want to play and clearly the last two days show your sites aren't up to that task either.   Your slowness today may have really discourage people on the daily game.   I'm not trying to be insulting, but these are real issues.   

The issues are fixed. Should be completely good to go for tomorrow.

Thanks,
The issues are fixed? Not really. There are still about 34-35BTC missing about your double pays. If you handle so much money, you have to double check your scripts will correctly work with the blockchain. We had clear rules and i trusted in them, when investing/playing. Without these double pays, i still got my payments. So i expect, that you will really fix it. Okay, in the worst case, you have to invest your profit from the last week. But with a trusting service you have the chance on really a lot of more in the next weeks.
mrhank

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 04:17:06 PM

Suggestions: Add 7 days more to the timer of week #2. And get rid of 24 hour one.

Anyone against this? Why so?

i support, either one should be active.

with people losing daily in 24hours, volume will reduce daily as well , thus killing weekly, and daily in the long run.

They're two separate games. Do you want all the other ponzi owners to take down their sites too and only leave 1? It's not going to happen. They're separate games.

I think in all fairness you shouldn't start both a weekly game and a daily game at the same time.   That is bad for people that want to play and clearly the last two days show your sites aren't up to that task either.   Your slowness today may have really discourage people on the daily game.   I'm not trying to be insulting, but these are real issues.   

The issues are fixed. Should be completely good to go for tomorrow.

Thanks,
The issues are fixed? Not really. There are still about 34-35BTC missing about your double pays. If you handle so much money, you have to double check your scripts will correctly work with the blockchain. We had clear rules and i trusted in them, when investing/playing. Without these double pays, i still got my payments. So i expect, that you will really fix it. Okay, in the worst case, you have to invest your profit from the last week. But with a trusting service you have the chance on really a lot of more in the next weeks.

+1

I wouldn't have invested if I'd knew there would be 35-40BTC missing. Now can't get paid and my money is sitting there. that's sad.
mellinne3267

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 04:29:35 PM

OP and better grab the funds that were sent wrong and deposit in weekly.
For this still missing at least 20 BTC and also no one will be able to say that you got the BTC.
bombardir

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 04:57:01 PM

"great"!

i did not receive money from weeklyponzi in spite of that transactiopn is marked "paid"?
have anybody the same problem?
padrino
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

https://www.bitworks.io

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2015, 05:00:53 PM

"great"!

i did not receive money from weeklyponzi in spite of that transactiopn is marked "paid"?

Post the tx id, assuming with that someone will look at it

1CPi7VRihoF396gyYYcs2AdTEF8KQG2BCR
https://www.bitworks.io
bombardir

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 05:05:47 PM

"great"!

Post the tx id, assuming with that someone will look at it

where can i get tx id from weekly payment?
on site it`s shown as "paid"
mettwuerstle

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 05:09:43 PM

[/quote]

right before "Paid" click on "Transaction Hash" then post the Link here

Aha!
bombardir

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 05:14:42 PM

right before "Paid" click on "Transaction Hash" then post the Link here
[/quote]

"Transaction Hash" shows time of investment, not it return!
mettwuerstle

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 05:16:14 PM

post ur BTC Adress (wich is shown on weekly) and we can look it up on blockchain, if there is any transaction after

Aha!
bombardir

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 05:28:56 PM

https://i.imgur.com/Irk3ylg.png

adress: https://blockchain.info/ru/address/1BtFyZws7RG28ZkCgPggS9D5JfquhvV45S

as you can see in my history, i did not receive this money! but the person above received!!!
Targetbit

Activity: 323
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 05:30:06 PM

Hello,

What kind of script they use? Because there are several website are using this script. weeklyponzi autoponzi nextponzi btcponzi ...

Spjer

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 05:37:13 PM

Exactly right on the sob stories. Like I said in my last post, there are many ways to check GMT time besides the timer, although I have always found the timer to be correct except when left un-refreshed for inordinate periods of time.

The problem is that people just didn't know that the site timer can be inaccurate if not regularly refreshed. The fact that the timer drifts over time wasn't discussed in public until AFTER the game had already started. They (some of them, at least) tried to follow the rules by waiting for that timer to hit zero and ended up getting burned by the fact that it had drifted.

I managed to get my bets placed in time but I knew about the drifting from observing the timer discrepancy on the first day; it had been 10 to 15 seconds off for me. This time, I just watched the blockchain timestamps.

Well considering that only a tiny number of deposits were made before 0:00 GMT and that as soon as 0:00:00 GMT ticked over, there were around 100 deposits in 30 seconds makes me think that those who deposited before 0:00 GMT were simply trying to get the advantage by depositing slightly before the time ticked over, knowing that it was not technically the start of the round yet.

I would believe them if those 100 transactions came through before 0:00:00, but you can't deny statistics. As soon, and I mean literally as soon, as the time hit 0:00:00 GMT the deposits went crazy.

That's a real bad argumentation, fact is everybody who sent greater amounts was aware that too early deposit get to donation.... why should i risk it?!?! risk 1.5 btc for nothing!
Maybe u have to think, that the problem was on your page!

U cant keep it as donation, it was the 3rd run of your ponzis and any mistake which was made, has to be solved!! But not on the cost of the people here!!

Do you really think, what u are trying to do is in any case fair?!

As i wrote u in pm, keep 10% for yourself but not the whole amount! Ur rules were not explicit and where should anybody rely on, when not on your page...
bufa

Activity: 139

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 06:02:03 PM

That's a real bad argumentation, fact is everybody who sent greater amounts was aware that too early deposit get to donation.... why should i risk it?!?! risk 1.5 btc for nothing!
Maybe u have to think, that the problem was on your page!

U cant keep it as donation, it was the 3rd run of your ponzis and any mistake which was made, has to be solved!! But not on the cost of the people here!!

Do you really think, what u are trying to do is in any case fair?!

As i wrote u in pm, keep 10% for yourself but not the whole amount! Ur rules were not explicit and where should anybody rely on, when not on your page...

I do not think, that this is really a problem of his website, but of your (our all) PCs. If you open his site, you will get the correct time. But your browser will not connect to the webserver every second, to get a updated time, but will "try" to calculate this. you can see this, if you open any other time-website, e.g. http://watches.uhrzeit.org/atomic-clock.php Keep it open for some hours and i will show a wrong time. You can check, if you refresh it or open it in another browser or windows. So it is really mandantory to do a refresh before deposit. Or maybe have another very accurate clock.

From my point of view the much bigger problem are the double payouts. This is really only the fault from the OP, how did no check before payout. You can do it in this way, if you work with pennies, but not with this big amounts. Just my 2 cents.
primosource

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 07:15:42 PM

I did not receive my weekly2 payment because of bugs with double payments, OP should refund waiting payments of 100% with the rest of 40 BTC stolen, add time to weekly is useless. And he received a amount of people who sent before start on this daily.
john38474

Activity: 231

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 07:50:50 PM

same address for the day#2 of 24hourponzi? same limits?
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 185 »
  Print  

Jump to: