Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:36:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 185 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WeeklyPonzi.com 'v3' | 100% Automated | Secure | 130% Return | 700+ BTC Invested  (Read 115032 times)
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 08:01:22 AM

Suggestions: Add 7 days more to the timer of week #2. And get rid of 24 hour one.

Anyone against this? Why so?

i support, either one should be active.

with people losing daily in 24hours, volume will reduce daily as well , thus killing weekly, and daily in the long run.

They're two separate games. Do you want all the other ponzi owners to take down their sites too and only leave 1? It's not going to happen. They're separate games.

I think in all fairness you shouldn't start both a weekly game and a daily game at the same time.   That is bad for people that want to play and clearly the last two days show your sites aren't up to that task either.   Your slowness today may have really discourage people on the daily game.   I'm not trying to be insulting, but these are real issues.   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
24HourPonzi.com

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 08:15:13 AM

Suggestions: Add 7 days more to the timer of week #2. And get rid of 24 hour one.

with people losing daily in 24hours, volume will reduce daily as well , thus killing weekly, and daily in the long run.

They're two separate games. Do you want all the other ponzi owners to take down their sites too and only leave 1? It's not going to happen. They're separate games.

I think in all fairness you shouldn't start both a weekly game and a daily game at the same time.   That is bad for people that want to play and clearly the last two days show your sites aren't up to that task either.   Your slowness today may have really discourage people on the daily game.   I'm not trying to be insulting, but these are real issues.   

The issues are fixed. Should be completely good to go for tomorrow.

Thanks,
Jazkal

Activity: 319
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 08:30:46 AM

I think in all fairness you shouldn't start both a weekly game and a daily game at the same time.   That is bad for people that want to play and clearly the last two days show your sites aren't up to that task either.   Your slowness today may have really discourage people on the daily game.   I'm not trying to be insulting, but these are real issues.  

The issues are fixed. Should be completely good to go for tomorrow.

Thanks,

you making another 24 hour game tomorrow.
mrhank

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 09:04:12 AM

Which timer is going to be used tomorrow? Blockchain time is still legit?

Thanks
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 09:21:23 AM

Thanks

website's countdown
mrhank

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 09:24:16 AM

Thanks

website's countdown

who are you BTW?
btcponzi.me

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 09:37:04 AM

Thanks

website's countdown

This is no sense..
I used website's countdown and OP 'stole' me 0.5 BTC.
I did no cheats, I waited countdown and made a deposit.
Now, just becouse blockchain sais it was 5 seconds early, I lost 0.5 BTC.
As this is totally unclear, OP MUST refund us that BTC's sent "too early"
Also, I have the proof that I sent AFTER 0.00h and not before:

http://www.btcponzi.me/payment.gif

Sent couple of PM to OP, but didn't get an answer.

He is winning a lot of BTC with this fees, and I rlly think he doesn't need to stole any coin. Just send it back that unclear 'early' deposits andd be legit please..
Thanks.
24HourPonzi.com

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 09:41:41 AM

Thanks

The site's timer is accurate. You can't, however, expect it to stay accurate if you don't refresh the page. I think it varies by a second or 2 if you leave the page open for too long. Either that or the blockchain time is wrong.

For tomorrow's round, I am going to leave all payments. So basically, what that means is, if someone deposits and it goes into the day2 database, then so be it, it must be right. If the payment goes into the day1 database, then it was too early. I suggest waiting at least a few seconds after 0:00 GMT.

https://i.imgur.com/3iYRLNk.png

As you can see, using this site: http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/ the GMT time is pretty much exactly the same as the server time on my website according to the timer. You can use that site as a guide, you can also use blockchain as a guide.

Thanks

website's countdown

who are you BTW?

He doesn't have any affiliation with the sites, if that's what you're asking.

Thanks

website's countdown

This is no sense..

<snip>

He is winning a lot of BTC with this fees, and I rlly think he doesn't need to stole any coin. Just send it back that unclear 'early' deposits andd be legit please..
Thanks.

Rules were clear. Most people followed it. Timer on site was correct, blockchain time was correct, gmt time was correct. I even gave a bit of leway.
Puberty

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 09:43:22 AM

Damnit, looks like I missed this one.

How likely is it that someone who invested in day 6 or 7 will see a profit? Not likely IMO. Games like this reward the early investors. If I'm not one of the people who invested in the first day or two then there's a high chance that I won't get paid. I'll just keep that in mind and wait for the next round to start.

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅2̲̅0̲̅0̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]  ★★★★★  ★★★★★  ★★★★★  ★★★★★  ★★★★★  ★★★★★  ★★★★★  ★★★★★  ★★★★★  ★★★★★  [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅2̲̅0̲̅0̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅2̲̅0̲̅0̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]  ★★★★★  ★★★★★  ★★★★★  ★★★★★  ★★★★★  ★★★★★  ★★★★★  ★★★★★  ★★★★★  ★★★★★  [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅2̲̅0̲̅0̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 09:45:18 AM

How likely is it that someone who invested in day 6 or 7 will see a profit? Not likely IMO. Games like this reward the early investors. If I'm not one of the people who invested in the first day or two then there's a high chance that I won't get paid. I'll just keep that in mind and wait for the next round to start.

Yes of course , if you invest only in the first day you will be safe. It is so that a ponzi works :

"A Ponzi scheme is an investment fraud that involves the payment of purported returns to existing investors from funds contributed by new investors. Ponzi scheme organizers often solicit new investors by promising to invest funds in opportunities claimed to generate high returns with little or no risk. In many Ponzi schemes, the fraudsters focus on attracting new money to make promised payments to earlier-stage investors to create the false appearance that investors are profiting from a legitimate business."

Source:  http://www.sec.gov/answers/ponzi.htm
Monetizer

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 09:49:03 AM

There are still other reliable ponzi's starting a new round soon Grin
Checkout next ponzi, the next weekly starts in not to long.
24HourPonzi.com

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 09:53:09 AM

There are still other reliable ponzi's starting a new round soon Grin
Checkout next ponzi, the next weekly starts in not to long.

Reported to mod. Don't cross advertise here.
btcponzi.me

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 09:54:55 AM

Thanks

The site's timer is accurate. You can't, however, expect it to stay accurate if you don't refresh the page. I think it varies by a second or 2 if you leave the page open for too long. Either that or the blockchain time is wrong.

For tomorrow's round, I am going to leave all payments. So basically, what that means is, if someone deposits and it goes into the day2 database, then so be it, it must be right. If the payment goes into the day1 database, then it was too early. I suggest waiting at least a few seconds after 0:00 GMT.

https://i.imgur.com/3iYRLNk.png

As you can see, using this site: http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/ the GMT time is pretty much exactly the same as the server time on my website according to the timer. You can use that site as a guide, you can also use blockchain as a guide.

Thanks

website's countdown

who are you BTW?

He doesn't have any affiliation with the sites, if that's what you're asking.

Thanks

website's countdown

This is no sense..

<snip>

Thanks.

Rules were clear. Most people followed it. Timer on site was correct, blockchain time was correct, gmt time was correct. I even gave a bit of leway.

Well.. I dont think rules were clear. I followed rules exactly and lost 0.5 Btc.
I sent proof couple of times.
Now I know I must wait 10 seconds AFTER midnight.
Btw, I dont think this is legit. and will be so easy to you to give that btc's back. We are no cheating. And this way you seems to be scamming us.
I rlly dont think you need to do that. Will be so easy to refund that unclear deposits and prove that you are honest.
But it's up to you.
madmax6688

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 09:56:35 AM

This ridiculous game is dying, the first week had alot of fake volume of course, now its 6x less..
ik_do

Activity: 522
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 10:10:11 AM

I would have thought you'd only start to risk things by about the start of day 3?
muhrohmat

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 10:13:21 AM

im a bit conserned about scam sites all ponzi it means that betewwn cryptodouble hashprofit cryptonius btc double and x2bitcoin i already lost like 100 euros people if you are not like me dont invest in scam sites please even 10 dollars lost its too much

dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 10:17:29 AM

Not sure you shouldn't give refunds the first time.   I really like it that on day 2 the early deposits will go into day 1, but that wasn't an option on the first day.   However on my computer there is always a 16 second difference between your timer and GMT time.    I don't think that count down timer works as well as you think it does.   On the other hand getting GMT exact time is very easy.    I think it would be a problem is someone sent in a deposit exactly at 00:00:00 and it didn't count though, so I'm not sure about your few seconds of waiting.  If you set a time, make it work.  

However, I don't believe the sob stories for one second and I can jack my wallet time to say what ever I want it to say.  It isn't that hard to change the code and recompile a wallet.  There are probably much easier ways to do that too.  
24HourPonzi.com

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 10:19:36 AM

Not sure you shouldn't give refunds the first time.   I really like it that on day 2 the early deposits will go into day 1, but that wasn't an option on the first day.   However on my computer there is always a 16 second difference between your timer and GMT time.    I don't think that count down timer works as well as you think it does.   On the other hand getting GMT exact time is very easy.    I think it would be a problem is someone sent in a deposit exactly at 00:00:00 and it didn't count though, so I'm not sure about your few seconds of waiting.  If you set a time, make it work.  

However, I don't believe the sob stories for one second and I can jack my wallet time to say what ever I want it to say.  It isn't that hard to change the code and recompile a wallet.  There are probably much easier ways to do that too.  

Exactly right on the sob stories. Like I said in my last post, there are many ways to check GMT time besides the timer, although I have always found the timer to be correct except when left un-refreshed for inordinate periods of time.
Fairbanks

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 10:36:46 AM

Exactly right on the sob stories. Like I said in my last post, there are many ways to check GMT time besides the timer, although I have always found the timer to be correct except when left un-refreshed for inordinate periods of time.

The problem is that people just didn't know that the site timer can be inaccurate if not regularly refreshed. The fact that the timer drifts over time wasn't discussed in public until AFTER the game had already started. They (some of them, at least) tried to follow the rules by waiting for that timer to hit zero and ended up getting burned by the fact that it had drifted.

I managed to get my bets placed in time but I knew about the drifting from observing the timer discrepancy on the first day; it had been 10 to 15 seconds off for me. This time, I just watched the blockchain timestamps.
24HourPonzi.com

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 10:46:03 AM

The problem is that people just didn't know that the site timer can be inaccurate if not regularly refreshed. The fact that the timer drifts over time wasn't discussed in public until AFTER the game had already started. They (some of them, at least) tried to follow the rules by waiting for that timer to hit zero and ended up getting burned by the fact that it had drifted.

I managed to get my bets placed in time but I knew about the drifting from observing the timer discrepancy on the first day; it had been 10 to 15 seconds off for me. This time, I just watched the blockchain timestamps.

Well considering that only a tiny number of deposits were made before 0:00 GMT and that as soon as 0:00:00 GMT ticked over, there were around 100 deposits in 30 seconds makes me think that those who deposited before 0:00 GMT were simply trying to get the advantage by depositing slightly before the time ticked over, knowing that it was not technically the start of the round yet.

I would believe them if those 100 transactions came through before 0:00:00, but you can't deny statistics. As soon, and I mean literally as soon, as the time hit 0:00:00 GMT the deposits went crazy.

Take that information how you wish. I know what I think.
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 185 »
  Print  

Jump to: