Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:50:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 185 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WeeklyPonzi.com 'v3' | 100% Automated | Secure | 130% Return | 700+ BTC Invested  (Read 115032 times)
Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 01:30:37 AM

Less and less people will play this because they will find out his site doesn't keep track of time accurately.

please stand by your words, you said

"Do not deposit until Day #2 or you will lose your deposit."

your site didn't even change to day 2 it was still day 1 when it hit 0 and it started to count backwards to 8 seconds before continuing.

Then those people who deposited before it changed to day 2 cheated?

What happen to those people complaining about depositing seconds early yesterday?

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
padrino
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

https://www.bitworks.io

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 01:33:15 AM

Less and less people will play this because they will find out his site doesn't keep track of time accurately.

please stand by your words, you said

"Do not deposit until Day #2 or you will lose your deposit."

your site didn't even change to day 2 it was still day 1 when it hit 0 and it started to count backwards to 8 seconds before continuing.

Then those people who deposited before it changed to day 2 cheated?

What happen to those people complaining about depositing seconds early yesterday?

That is an artifact of your browsers countdown timer, not the site itself.. At 00:00:00 GMT it rolled over just as it should have and the first deposit hit at 2015-01-19 00:00:00 per the blockchain.

If anyone had deposited early it was dropped when the site reset based on what I can tell of the transaction list.

1CPi7VRihoF396gyYYcs2AdTEF8KQG2BCR
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 02:43:02 AM

I didn't play today nor will I play the 24 hour ones. Yesterday you had to be with in first 1 min to be paid. It will only get worse because it becomes to high of risk. The weekly is more fun to me because normally you can make it through twice and you have to choose about the third time.

I will make this offer and hope others will match. A big problem with weekly number 2 is people know there it is short 20-30 BTC. If the Op is willing to catch the game up by putting in whatever the amount should be I will either donate 1 BTC to his cause or I will throw it in at the end to try and get it moving. I think there is plenty of time to push that to 500-700btc if the missing BTC is covered. Is anyone else with me on this. The weekly is more fun because you are not racing for seconds. The daily will keep dropping and tomorrow you will have people not paid that deposited with in 10 sec. The shortest it should be is 3 days.
bombardir

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 02:50:36 AM

I didn't play today nor will I play the 24 hour ones. Yesterday you had to be with in first 1 min to be paid. It will only get worse because it becomes to high of risk. The weekly is more fun to me because normally you can make it through twice and you have to choose about the third time.

I will make this offer and hope others will match. A big problem with weekly number 2 is people know there it is short 20-30 BTC. If the Op is willing to catch the game up by putting in whatever the amount should be I will either donate 1 BTC to his cause or I will throw it in at the end to try and get it moving. I think there is plenty of time to push that to 500-700btc if the missing BTC is covered. Is anyone else with me on this. The weekly is more fun because you are not racing for seconds. The daily will keep dropping and tomorrow you will have people not paid that deposited with in 10 sec. The shortest it should be is 3 days.

+1.
lost yesterday (too early) and today (too late - 00.00.37) 0.4btc
mellinne3267

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 03:05:44 AM

I agree with you Tom and I am also willing to help raise the weekly game. Which is the best game, I'm here to win and also have fun.
And I'm not seeing anything fun getting stressed looking at a clock counting second and there are people here that after 30 seconds not have received payment and completely ridiculous. I repeat do not perform more the 24 hours ponzi and just keep weekly or it will end soon because I see 2 or 4 people with bots and other earning just wasting BTC.
In weekly we could risk 4-5 played today while looking at blockchain with 10 seconds quit sending deposit because he knew that would not get.
We need to bring people to the weekly and I'm sure he can reach 500 BTC this week.
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 03:16:08 AM

problem is, last weekly players already lost 200+btc . so definitely this weekly it'll be slow. mine is still in line to be paid, and even with 30btc it wouldnt cover it for me. as far as how a ponzi goes, the early one's are the one's who make a good profit. problem happens when the same person spams multiple 1btc deposits. OP should atleast limit 1 deposit per address per round, that give's a lot of us here a better chance. just my 2 cents.
padrino
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 03:19:45 AM

problem is, last weekly players already lost 200+btc . so definitely this weekly it'll be slow. mine is still in line to be paid, and even with 30btc it wouldnt cover it for me. as far as how a ponzi goes, the early one's are the one's who make a good profit. problem happens when the same person spams multiple 1btc deposits. OP should atleast limit 1 deposit per address per round, that give's a lot of us here a better chance. just my 2 cents.

OP already tossed in 20 BTC, another honest user handed back 6.5 BTC, but with only one user giving anything back, and others boasting about keeping the double pays it's tough to ask the OP to sacrifice everything when the user base is so tough.

james.lent

Merit: 501

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 03:21:26 AM

OP already tossed in 20 BTC, another honest user handed back 6.5 BTC, but with only one user giving anything back, and others boasting about keeping the double pays it's tough to ask the OP to sacrifice everything when the user base is so tough.

OP has done his best and i have the utmost respect for him. Others wouldnt have even bothered, or probably even ran away by now
ik_do

Activity: 522

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 03:28:41 AM

last players of weekly round should receive a double payout so that payments or there should be some incentive to keep playing through the whole week (rather than just waiting for the next week)
tom14cat14

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 03:34:27 AM

I understand. I am not going to hold it against him. I am just trying to get a way to get it moving which will give him more BTC from fees. Yes it would most likely be a loss for that week but it would solidify him as the best operator. People are still feeling that the weekly is screwed because of the missing 30 BTC. I am willing to help get it moving because if we can get it to move it doesn’t matter how much time is left. It will take less than 24 hours to get the high volume.
tom14cat14

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 04:06:17 AM

Is anyone else will to go in with me on this? I will post tx id and if I dont you can all give me neg trust and he can black list my IP. For those who know me know that I am a man of my word. I have spent a lot of money helping out Fire when I took it over. If we can get enough people to start people will join back in.
padrino
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 04:09:57 AM

Is anyone else will to go in with me on this? I will post tx id and if I dont you can all give me neg trust and he can black list my IP. For those who know me know that I am a man of my word. I have spent a lot of money helping out Fire when I took it over. If we can get enough people to start people will join back in.

As the user that gave back the 6.5 BTC I have already done my part on that game, have another 6 tied up in the 24 hour so I am stretched too far right now, hopefully others will step up..

KingOfSports

Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 04:11:12 AM

I understand. I am not going to hold it against him. I am just trying to get a way to get it moving which will give him more BTC from fees. Yes it would most likely be a loss for that week but it would solidify him as the best operator. People are still feeling that the weekly is screwed because of the missing 30 BTC. I am willing to help get it moving because if we can get it to move it doesn’t matter how much time is left. It will take less than 24 hours to get the high volume.

If I had more BTC, I would have helped this one. I will put some in tomorrow.

tom14cat14

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 04:15:06 AM

As the user that gave back the 6.5 BTC I have already done my part on that game, have another 6 tied up in the 24 hour so I am stretched too far right now, hopefully others will step up..

You have done enough. I know there are other followers. I know my 1 is not enough to get the thing rolling but if OP is willing to pony up the remaining lost amount and some others join in to at least get it moving. They dont have to donate it. I am just saying go at the end of the list to start deposits. This think got stuck because of the issues and now 24 hour game. But people are seeing really fast it is a crazy game to play the 24 hour one.
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 04:16:50 AM

Investigator  Cool

Inputs
https://blockchain.info/tx/df94c1caddfec6728903c83459e0208e463a5f73fb0a3d5c784ba7066dcec764
https://blockchain.info/tx/9d438c78319f18b619ede5d3954e0af4fa5469124047e7ec9b6d543fa098d457
https://blockchain.info/tx/ecdbb91642e79086a526a862e90bca1811547852ebf09751fd312c9e0d23d943

and Output
https://blockchain.info/tx/9ee0b38e69c673d24785b1ba4bec2d5589cd6f32cb9a1c5c7d740b19a443bbe5

are double spends.

This has been counted by it.

Fix: Add confirmation requirement before adding it on the list.
tom14cat14

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 04:17:14 AM

Wow I just looked at the 24 hour and I see first person not to get paid is 14 seconds after it started. I cant imagine people want to keep leaving it to such a thin margin.
mellinne3267

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 04:20:50 AM

Wow I just looked at the 24 hour and I see first person not to get paid is 14 seconds after it started. I cant imagine people want to keep leaving it to such a thin margin.

I believe that just two things to be done to ensure the return to weekly.
Ending the 24-hour matches.
And giving some kind of bonus for the last 2 or 3 deposits made every day in the week.
When finished the 24-hour matches the values return to be placed on weekly and improve the chances of all even with some whales depositing several times 1 BTC and the bonus would ensure constants flow deposits all week.
resya

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 04:21:24 AM

last players of weekly round should receive a double payout so that payments or there should be some incentive to keep playing through the whole week (rather than just waiting for the next week)

Good idea, here are some more ideas to keep the ball rolling the whole week :
1. The last 3 depositors will get their 130% investments back
2. Introduce lucky numbers in every round, OP must select some lucky numbers and post them before new round starts. People that  match the lucky numbers will get their 130% investment back eventhough they are at the top of the line.

Ex: lucky numbers are : 6, 20, 31, 43, 60

All deposits will be sorted out based on the time of deposit, if the time is equal then it will get sorted out by the amount of deposit etc, so that the 6th, 20th, 31st, 43th and 60th will always get their investment back no matter if they are the first or the last in line

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
tom14cat14

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 04:33:40 AM

And giving some kind of bonus for the last 2 or 3 deposits made every day in the week.
When finished the 24-hour matches the values return to be placed on weekly and improve the chances of all even with some whales depositing several times 1 BTC and the bonus would ensure constants flow deposits all week.

This could be a good idea. I had an idea that the last day you all new deposits would get a 200%Return. It might entice people to get higher reward even though it is higher risk, or even a progressive system. Like first day get 120% second gets 130% and so on. Just ideas hopefully something happens to make this longer term. I could see people getting burnt out with the 24 hours games. I like to gamble but not 14 sec gambles. That just increases the risk too much for the return.
mellinne3267

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 04:39:53 AM

This could be a good idea. I had an idea that the last day you all new deposits would get a 200%Return. It might entice people to get higher reward even though it is higher risk, or even a progressive system. Like first day get 120% second gets 130% and so on. Just ideas hopefully something happens to make this longer term. I could see people getting burnt out with the 24 hours games. I like to gamble but not 14 sec gambles. That just increases the risk too much for the return.

Yes I'm wondering replacing deposits in the weekly still missing five days and has good opportunities it yet.
More than 24 hours I do not play and ridiculous you do not receive anything after 14 seconds and beyond the more can verify that every day has 24 hours because API problems are many deposits at the same time trying to be the first who has just crashing the system .
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 185 »
  Print  

Jump to: