Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:27:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dank Bank Deposits - dank's soul is claimed! - New music Nov 30th  (Read 128824 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
August 14, 2012, 08:18:33 PM

The reason I continue to get loans is because I'm trying to grow.  And I am.  I have a few hundred BTC now, up from nothing earlier this year.

You have? How much do you own? ie, minus liabilities?

I'm not issuing any debts, it was a simple delay of transaction.

Orly? Then what's this?

Hey fellow lenders, I'm just putting this out there because my cars getting old and I'd rather get one now than later.  Here's the deal, you would buy a used car for about ~17k USD and have it shipped to me.  I would then repay you double the amount of the full car value within a year.  Payments would begin after one month.  I'll pay $500/month for the first three months, then I would pay $1000/month for a few months, $2000/month, etc. until the $34,000 is paid off.  You can keep the title in your name till it's repaid if it gives you more confidence, I don't care, as long as I'm driving it.

I could buy the car myself in a few months time, but I really could not care less if I paid twice the amount to get it a little bit earlier.

This is no bullshit.  If you're interested, we can discuss it more however you'd like.  There are already some members on this forum that know my personal information, I wouldn't mind sharing what may be necessary to get a car.

Thanks to all of you lenders for your support.

"Oh, but that's separate from dank bank". Sorry, but every liability you personally incur directly affects the solvency of dank bank.

Has no fiat currency bank ever withheld or delayed a transaction before?

An enviable standard, indeed. We out here in the fringes of the free market expect more.

At least I had reason and was in touch with the client.

Ah yes, if I had a bitcent for every "reason" you gave for not keeping up with your liabilities properly, I'd be pirate. (15Pgdwz3dDJv6Ee3NzwT8bkoDS1Q7rRzMC plz  Smiley )

Because Mt Gox has a closed minded verification system.  I didn't have any of the documents they needed to be verified, but I had a lease agreement and asked if I could submit that for verification.  I did, but they did not approve because it only had the partial street address, not full.  My time on this forum is spent in the lending section expanding my ventures, not looking at different Bitcoin clients.  You're making presumptions that I am a scammer, that's spent over 10 days of my life here, and you're grasping to things you think support your claim.

Mt.Gox has to deal with government regulations, just like everything else in this world that gets clogged and made unusable. But, if you've been around for a year+ and have "paid off at least 10 loans", then why is it that all of a sudden you need to verify with Mt.gox? Also, most of your activity on the lending forum involves posting absurd requests for loans which has gained you the reputation that requires you to defend everything you do.

That said, even if you aren't running a ponzi, responsibility/solvency still escapes you.

You're analogy is completely off from what happened with me an Andy.  Try this: I hire a contractor to build a house, I pay them half upfront and they build half of the house.  I disappear even though they tried to make contact with me.  Should they finish the other half of the house?  Should they refund me a year later when I complain why my house wasn't finished?

Except he did contact you. I'd say it's more like hiring a contractor to build a house, then coming back to find they built a teepee and spent most of the time screwing around, then telling them to fix it, only to get some excuses of how they had a fishing trip planned and their dog died and they'll get around to it next week, but they never do.
I could care less what you think about my service.  I paid one client a couple days late, with his permission.  Why should I care what someone who is obviously trying to find anything possible to scrutinize me says?  What are you accusing me of?  Being a scammer?  I'm not, you're wrong, live with it.

Ask MtGox why they randomly needed verification, which was a while ago by the way, not me.  I don't know why you even brought it up as it's completely irrelevant from everything.

You have these preconceived notions that what I ask for and post about are absurd requests, maybe you just don't understand what they're for.  To me, they're not absurd or unrealistic.  Sure, they're different from most of the threads here, but they're very real requests that I would surely fulfill if given a chance.  Perhaps you guys doubt my abilities too much, especially considering you don't know me.

Now, regarding Andy, go back and try reading his messages again.  He did contact me, and then he stopped when I asked him a question.  To be frank, you're analogy is idiotic.  I didn't design him a flyer, I still made a website, one he said was looking 'very good'.

Now, go find a web designer that codes a webpage before asking the client if the template is good enough.

This wasn't the case, he wasn't on vacation, he was simply unresponsive.  If it is a custom built house, and you don't know where they want what inside the house, how are you supposed to proceed?  What happens when they want you to switch the kitchen with the living room?  Just tear it down and redo or just wait for their verification beforehand.

The only thing I did not reply to was your last message, which was another excuse - it was not even a question.  I replied to your preview saying it was OK, and expected more. No more was delivered.  The payment was for a web design, not half a web design and a lot of excuses/backward-forward appreciations of your excuses.I dont know where you got the idea that I didnt "OK" your preview? I've circled it in screen shots; it clearly shows I replied to your message with the preview...... herp derp?

Edit: Also note the payment was for a webdesign, 1/2 up front, 1/2 on completion, not 1/2 for a "plan" and 1/2 for implementing the plan - which is your new argument?

Did you get the other PM I sent you with the preview?  I wanted to make sure it was all good before I started coding, but never got a reply.
My last PM was not an excuse, it was a question.  I sent you multiple previews for changes you asked for.  Why don't you show my messages instead of just insisting they were all excuses.

Hey

Looking very good.  A couple suggestions:

Could you smooth the egg yolks only slightly at the top -maybe currently too prominent
The dotted line dividing the menu from the content, this be replaced with a solid/thicker white line

Everything else is great, as for the logo, I really like the reflection. Could you make it slightly larger, the font is fine - although a bit the K looks a bit similar to a serbian Tshe (ћ), but yeah is fine.

Andy

You did reply to the preview, and so I made another updated version, which you didn't reply to.

Why don't you post my responses, preferably in your own thread on the matter?  It seems to me you fixated to the idea that I was a scammer, a 3.5 BTC web designer scammer.  So, from there on you have been insisting that I was giving you excuses, and perhaps you interpreted my last response as an excuse.  Take a different perspective and view it as a miscommunication, take the last response as an honest attempt to understand whether I should proceed with the coding or not.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 14, 2012, 08:31:08 PM

You seriously have no bills or documents with a full address on them? Are you of the age of majority?
IveBeenBit

Activity: 449
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2012, 08:45:15 PM

Dank is promising 3X the interest rate that you'll find at the most reputable bitcoin "banks."  This is no secret. Apparently his depositors are willing to accept an elevated risk of default as well as him paying them back "more or less" on time in exchange for higher returns. So let's let them make their deals. If you don't like it, don't lend him money.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
August 14, 2012, 08:47:58 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2012, 01:44:09 AM by dank

You seriously have no bills or documents with a full address on them? Are you of the age of majority?
I'm 18, I've just started life.  I have vast potential but two things inhibit my growth; the cockblock society we live in and the lack of capital.

Dank is promising 3X the interest rate that you'll find at the most reputable bitcoin "banks."  This is no secret. Apparently his depositors are willing to accept an elevated risk of default as well as him paying them back "more or less" on time in exchange for higher returns. So let's let them make their deals. If you don't like it, don't lend him money.
This is a much more reasonable approach than the one Haplo is taking.  I disagree though, in the sense that I have the lowest chance of defaulting.  Simply won't happen.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
AndyRossy

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 14, 2012, 09:28:51 PM

Was after some silence after me replying to your preview:

Hey
Are you going to screw me? If so I need to find another designer etc.  Not heard from you in a while.  Let me know if things are OK, or if you're stitching.

Regards
Not screwing you.  Smiley

Did you get the other PM I sent you with the preview?  I wanted to make sure it was all good before I started coding, but never got a reply.

^^ This was a lie, i'd clearly sent you a reply (you've even pasted it above), figured you were just wasting my time.

Hey sorry I couldn't work on it too much today, family is visiting.  I'll update you tomorrow when I get back from fishing.  I still need to design a graphic for the logo, unless you don't want one.

Loves this one.

Note the preview was sent early on, hence all the above comms since; figured you were just wasting my time. (Over 1 year, still no logo or money back.)

Received it, I'll update you later tonight with a preview.

Thanks for finally admitting that I did reply to your preview email.

Again, my address is 1ETQXyGpDEZRKS7SaG29RfZuh5o3P1eb1F

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
August 14, 2012, 09:38:18 PM

Was after some silence after me replying to your preview:

Hey
Are you going to screw me? If so I need to find another designer etc.  Not heard from you in a while.  Let me know if things are OK, or if you're stitching.

Regards
Not screwing you.  Smiley

^^ This was a lie, i'd clearly sent you a reply (you've even pasted it above), figured you were just wasting my time.

Hey sorry I couldn't work on it too much today, family is visiting.  I'll update you tomorrow when I get back from fishing.  I still need to design a graphic for the logo, unless you don't want one.

Loves this one.

Note the preview was sent early on, hence all the above comms since; figured you were just wasting my time. (Over 1 year, still no logo or money back.)

Thanks for finally admitting that I did reply to your preview email.

Again, my address is 1ETQXyGpDEZRKS7SaG29RfZuh5o3P1eb1F
Could you not have put those in order?  It tells a different story when you do.

(obviously referring to the BTC here)
Hey

Looking very good.  A couple suggestions:

Could you smooth the egg yolks only slightly at the top -maybe currently too prominent
The dotted line dividing the menu from the content, this be replaced with a solid/thicker white line

Everything else is great, as for the logo, I really like the reflection. Could you make it slightly larger, the font is fine - although a bit the K looks a bit similar to a serbian Tshe (ћ), but yeah is fine.

Andy
This was true, I was fishing with my grandpa.

Smiley no problem, and im trusting you to develop it in the detail/ways you want dude. Im away this weekend - so will not be on the internets.

Andy
Hey, how goes it dude?
You didn't post my reply to this one.  Which was probably the second preview.

Hey

Regards

eroxors
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Think. Positive. Thoughts.

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2012, 04:28:54 AM

Good lord, can someone please mediate a resolution between dank and andyrossy, I get sick of seeing them argue in every other thread.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
August 16, 2012, 04:47:42 AM

I think my last post resolved it plenty.

AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2012, 02:48:35 PM

Kiss and make up.... or split the difference..... 3.5BTC - minus my 90% fee ='s 0.175BTC EACH after I receive my fee from Dank (currently smoking some DANK Bubba Kush)  Cheesy

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
vandordeak

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2012, 08:42:30 PM

Done a deal with Dank for a month. No problem at all. The weekly intrests and the principal also received in full, always on time. Thanks.
AndyRossy

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 11:20:10 AM

OK

I've got more pressing concerns than this, im mostly in this thread to watch and make sure your investors know you stole my money, my job is done.

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 11:49:31 AM

OK

I've got more pressing concerns than this, im mostly in this thread to watch and make sure your investors know you stole my money, my job is done.

Please make a new thread in Scamming accusations if you believe dank has defrauded you of your money. He'll get the tag if he deserves it.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 12:26:29 PM

OK

Except I didn't and my last post regarding the matter clearly shows this. So, yes, thank you John, please take your stale accusations out of my threads.

Glad you enjoyed the service vandordeak.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
August 17, 2012, 11:55:26 PM

Weekly rates upgraded to 3.0-4.20 percent.  These rates won't last long, they may be lower than the initial rates next change.  Applicable for deposits made in the last week or newer.

Looking to buy some mining hardware for Dank Bank shortly.

MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 18, 2012, 12:47:58 AM

Weekly rates upgraded to 3.0-4.20 percent.  These rates won't last long, they may be lower than the initial rates next change.  Applicable for deposits made in the last week or newer.

Wait, are you saying that you're planning on using the customer funds held by Dank Bank to buy mining hardware?
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
August 18, 2012, 01:01:40 AM

Wait, are you saying that you're planning on using the customer funds held by Dank Bank to buy mining hardware?
Not all of it and not yet.  But yes, I plan on it.

I went ahead and upgraded all of my clients to the new rates, why not?  Soon I will also create a backup wallet to further secure my clients' investments.

repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2012, 01:26:13 AM

Soon I will also create a backup wallet to further secure my clients' investments.

Bwahahaha

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
August 18, 2012, 01:42:21 AM

While I'm at it, interest free loans will arrive sometime September.

AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2012, 12:19:32 PM

nice...... 4.20 %..... I might have to give you 4.20BTC just because Tongue...

Senbonzakura: I don't think he can compete with you, Tongue

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
August 19, 2012, 04:19:03 AM

While I'm at it, interest free loans will arrive sometime September.

you plan to compete with me (on interest free loans ? )  Wink
Ha, I wouldn't call it competing, I plan on spreading the great services you provide.  Thank you for inspiring me.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: