Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:03:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dank Bank Deposits - dank's soul is claimed! - New music Nov 30th  (Read 128824 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 02, 2012, 02:16:01 AM

No, I have not been ignoring your words.  You are the one who has totally ignored the evidence of the dangers of this drug I have cited, and the laws I have cited, and the basic appeals to morality I have offered.  That you think you can claim any sort of high ground amidst planning to profit off the suffering of children is absurd.

When I asked why you would not use the age verification service I linked instead of doing no verification at all, what was your answer?  Crickets.  I'm still waiting.  Why were you talking about "patients" when all you are selling is tobacco products?  Lies.  Distortion. 

I am not the one behaving out of line in this conversation, you are.
You're a narcissistic hypocrite, read back over my posts if you want to debate.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rarity

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Look upon me, BitcoinTalk, for I...am...Rarity!

View Profile
September 02, 2012, 02:19:41 AM

read back over my posts if you want to debate.

You have not answered these questions, you have ignored them.  There is no point in reading your dodges and personal attacks over again.

You're a narcissistic hypocrite,

Yeah, looks like your pearl clutching over tone is done.

"Money is like manure: Spread around, it helps things grow. Piled up in one place, it just stinks."
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 02, 2012, 02:30:33 AM

You have not answered these questions, you have ignored them.  There is no point in reading your dodges and personal attacks over again.

I was describing you, not insulting.  I answered all of your questions, disproved all of your 'facts.'

Go back and read again, without dismissing everything I say without a grain of thought.  You're honestly brain washed if you can't see the truth in what I posted.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Rarity

View Profile
September 02, 2012, 02:39:17 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2012, 02:51:47 AM by Rarity

You have not answered these questions, you have ignored them.  There is no point in reading your dodges and personal attacks over again.

I was describing you, not insulting.  I answered all of your questions, disproved all of your 'facts.'

Go back and read again, without dismissing everything I say without a grain of thought.  You're honestly brain washed if you can't see the truth in what I posted.

You answered nothing ("NUH-UH! THE SCIENTISTS ARE DUMMYS!" is not an answer) and dodged everything.  I shall repeat again, why were you talking about patients and "legal in some jurisdictions" when you separately claim you are only selling tobacco products?  Why are you refusing to use any of the many well respected age verification services that can include things like checking ID at delivery?

Insulting me more isn't going to hide the fact that you have been unable to formulate any answers to the moral and legal violations your plan involves.  I can't understand why someone who is running such a sound, trustworthy, profitable, and ethical banking business would want to throw it all away for a life of crime.

"Money is like manure: Spread around, it helps things grow. Piled up in one place, it just stinks."
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 02, 2012, 02:51:41 AM

Medical marijuana is legal in over 15 states, licensed patients have the right to buy tools needed to administer their medicine.  I already said this.

Go back to the list of hundreds of studies I posted, you can't discredit it because of the website it's on.  Look at the studies and you'll see many are conducted by very reputable medical institutions.

why were you talking about patients and "legal in some jurisdictions" when you are only selling tobacco products?
You serious?  I didn't say that, don't change my words around, and you were the one claiming it was globally illegal.

Only in your world is there something wrong with sharing love and medicine.  If you care about kids so much using drugs, you would A) want drugs to be legal and regulated as to keep them off the streets and away from children B) want to educate parents about how to better (truthfully) educate their children on such a matter, including harm reduction.  You can't blame the movie theater because your child snuck into a rated R movie.

repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2012, 02:53:53 AM

dank, stop biting.  Rarity maintains that George Zimmerman is a fine, upstanding citizen, ffs. 

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Rarity

View Profile
September 02, 2012, 03:03:39 AM

Medical marijuana is legal in over 15 states, licensed patients have the right to buy tools needed to administer their medicine.  I already said this.

They do not, under federal law which is always supreme to state law.  But you also said you were only selling tobacco products, so what does marijuana paraphernalia have to do with your business?  I'm confused.

Go back to the list of hundreds of studies I posted, you can't discredit it because of the website it's on.  Look at the studies and you'll see many are conducted by very reputable medical institutions.

You linked to a drug forum with a long and rambling list of random topics and sources including other sites like "erowid", another druggie website, none of which disproves the scientific consensus that marijuana is dangerous.  There are medical uses for radiation, it's the focus of a prominent medical specialty called Radiology.  However, that does not make it safe to zap children with radiation willy-nilly for no medical reason.

The medical consensus is that Marijuana is a dangerous substance, regardless of how many druggie sites try to tell you it is not.

You serious?  I didn't say that, don't change my words around, and you were the one claiming it was globally illegal.

No, I said marijuana is legally restricted worldwide.

Your drug induced amnesia has obviously struck again.  You claimed:

I could be selling them to licensed patients, or as SMTB said, in jurisdictions where they are legal.

and also claimed:

I don't know what you're talking about, there is nothing illegal about selling tobacco pipes, I can go to a store right now and buy one.  You can put crack at the end of a cigarette, does that make it a crack pipe?

So what are you selling?  Drug paraphernalia for illegal marijuana patients or tobacco pipes?  And how will you determine you are only selling to patients when you are doing no identity verification.

Rarity maintains that George Zimmerman is a fine, upstanding citizen, ffs.  

Please do not try and derail this discussion off topic from Dank's businesses.  However, I certainly maintain that Zimmerman was only acting in self defense because the drugs made Trayvon make a horrible decision.  Another victim of marijuana.

The legal case against Zimmerman will fall apart, he did nothing wrong aside from not carrying a non-lethal weapon instead of a gun.  The case against him has looked worse than it is because the judge was biased.  He has since been thrown off the case.

Rarity

View Profile
September 02, 2012, 03:41:04 AM

Heh, so you're responding to a drunk? 

It is inevitable when discussing drug issues online that the people arguing in favor of drugs will often be inebriated in one or more ways.  The denial of the dangers is a common symptom of the addictions so they are drawn to such debates.  It has taken some practice for me to be able to detect the signs of inebriation in this manner as I have done with you.  In the public square those who show up to a debate drunk or high on drugs are more easily spotted and more easily ignored for the compromised thinkers that they are, but we have no such luxury in online forums that allow them to contribute. 

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 02, 2012, 03:43:51 AM

Medical marijuana is legal in over 15 states, licensed patients have the right to buy tools needed to administer their medicine.  I already said this.

They do not, under federal law which is always supreme to state law.  But you also said you were only selling tobacco products, so what does marijuana paraphernalia have to do with your business?  I'm confused.

Go back to the list of hundreds of studies I posted, you can't discredit it because of the website it's on.  Look at the studies and you'll see many are conducted by very reputable medical institutions.

You linked to a drug forum with a long and rambling list of random topics and sources including other sites like "erowid", another druggie website, none of which disproves the scientific consensus that marijuana is dangerous.  There are medical uses for radiation, it's the focus of a prominent medical specialty called Radiology.  However, that does not make it safe to zap children with radiation willy-nilly for no medical reason.

The medical consensus is that Marijuana is a dangerous substance, regardless of how many druggie sites try to tell you it is not.

You serious?  I didn't say that, don't change my words around, and you were the one claiming it was globally illegal.

No, I said marijuana is legally restricted worldwide.

Your drug induced amnesia has obviously struck again.  You claimed:

I could be selling them to licensed patients, or as SMTB said, in jurisdictions where they are legal.

and also claimed:

I don't know what you're talking about, there is nothing illegal about selling tobacco pipes, I can go to a store right now and buy one.  You can put crack at the end of a cigarette, does that make it a crack pipe?

So what are you selling?  Drug paraphernalia for illegal marijuana patients or tobacco pipes?  And how will you determine you are only selling to patients when you are doing no identity verification.

Rarity maintains that George Zimmerman is a fine, upstanding citizen, ffs.  

Please do not try and derail this discussion off topic from Dank's businesses.  However, I certainly maintain that Zimmerman was only acting in self defense because the drugs made Trayvon make a horrible decision.  Another victim of marijuana.

The legal case against Zimmerman will fall apart, he did nothing wrong aside from not carrying a non-lethal weapon instead of a gun.  The case against him has looked worse than it is because the judge was biased.  He has since been thrown off the case.
You don't get it, you can't just say "That information is invalid because <opinion>" you have to find evidence of why it would be invalid, which means you have to read it.  I'll just leave these here instead.

-9 Tetrahydrocannabinol inhibits growth and metastasis of lung cancer..
BIDMC, Harvard University, Boston, MA
http://www.aacrmeetingabstracts.org/cgi/content/meeting_abstract/2007/1_Annual_Meeting/4749?maxtoshow=&hits=80&RESULTFORMAT=&fulltext=cannabinoid&searchid=1&FIRSTINDEX=1760&resourcetype=HWCIT

Cannabinoids promote brain cell growth
University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
http://www.jci.org/articles/view/25509

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmviQBB5DHs

There, three links that prove cannabis's medicinal and non destructive properties.  I'm done unless you can prove these wrong (with logic).

So by your logic, if I debate in favor of gay rights, I'm gay?

Rarity

View Profile
September 02, 2012, 03:52:07 AM

You are a very, very slow individual.  Radiation also inhibits the growth of cancer.  Chemotherapy inhibits cancer.  Yet these things are both dangerous as hell.  There are often such tradeoffs in medical treatment.  Recreational use is not medical treatment.

Since your short term memory loss is inhibiting your ability to remember what has gone on earlier in the conversation, here are the tradeoffs we are talking about:

Dangers in the immediate effects of marijuana include distortions of time and space perceptions and impaired coordination, all of which may be contributing to the increased risk of traffic accidents recently discovered.

Particularly important for students to know about is the creation of difficulty thinking or problem solving and impairment of memory and learning. These difficulties can last for as long as four weeks after drug use.

Chronic marijuana use and higher dosages are found to correlate to greater incidence of psychosis and schizophrenia. This point is particularly significant due to the increases in drug potency over the last two decades. While the average potency has risen from 3% THC (tetrahydrocannabinol - the intoxicating ingredient in marijuana) a couple of decades ago to 9% now, there are some samples of weed that measure as high as 25%. These premium strains are normally grown hydroponically, are often smuggled in from Canada and demand a higher price than commercial-grade marijuana from Mexico.

Heavy abusers of marijuana were found to suffer damage to social life, work or career status and cognitive ability. Schoolwork and the achievement of goals were also found to suffer.

But proponents of legalization, decriminalization or medicalization of marijuana do not make this clear to America's young people so they can make informed choices. By ranking marijuana in with medical treatments, the clear implication is that the drug is harmless.

http://www.narconon.org/drug-information/dangers-of-marijuana.html

Marijuana Dangers

Impaired perception
            Diminished short-term memory
            Loss of concentration and coordination
            Impaired judgement
            Increased risk of accidents
            Loss of motivation
            Diminished inhibitions
            Increased heart rate
            Anxiety, panic attacks, and paranoia
            Hallucinations
            Damage to the respiratory, reproductive, and immune systems
            Increased risk of cancer
            Psychological dependency

http://www.acde.org/common/Marijana.htm

What are the short-term dangers of smoking marijuana?

Impaired memory and inability to learn
    Difficulties in thinking and problem solving
    Distorted Perception
    Anxiety attacks or feelings of paranoia
    Impaired muscle coordination and judgment
    Increased susceptibility to infections
    Burning and stinging of mouth and throat
    Impairment in driving skills
    Increases the heart rate in normal people and worsens heart rate in with heart disease or high blood pressure.

What are the long-term dangers of smoking marijuana?

Long-term Effects

Studies shows that the potential chemical -THC, present in marijuana adversely affect human brain and mental health.
    Regular use of marijuana or
    K2 shows the same respiratory problems as cigarette smoking. Persistent coughing, symptoms of bronchitis and more frequent chest colds are possible symptoms.
    Studies shows that long-term use of marijuana suppresses the production of hormones that help regulate the reproductive system both in men and women.
    Highly increases the risk of heart attack in regular users.
    Smoking marijuana on regular basis increases the likelihood of developing cancer of the head or neck.
    It has the potential to promote cancer of the lungs and other parts of the respiratory tract because of the various carcinogens present in it.
    It may badly affect the immune system’s ability to fight disease.
    Chronic marijuana use causes high levels of depression, anxiety.
    Adversely affects the power of memory and learning.

http://smoking.ygoy.com/dangers-of-smoking-marijuana/

Once again, finding some cases where certain chemicals found in the plant may have some medical use (Read:  Not all of them and not smoked into the lungs) does not erase the dangers that are present in use of this addictive drug.

It is offensive to compare your selfish desire to abuse your body with drugs and to sell drug tools to children to a struggle for civil rights.  Regardless, I have not detected your inebriation just because you argue in favor of deadly drugs.  It is the total lack of understanding and logic which you bring to the subject and your reliance on druggie websites that makes that clear.

Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
September 02, 2012, 03:54:31 AM

Rarity, does it hurt?
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2012, 03:59:27 AM

Please do not try and derail this discussion off topic from Dank's businesses.  

You did that all on your own.  And if you can use Narconon as a source, he can sure as shit use erowid.  At least erowid isn't trying to get people to sign up for dangerous, expensive "treatments" which are not evidence based.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Rarity

View Profile
September 02, 2012, 04:02:39 AM

Please do not try and derail this discussion off topic from Dank's businesses.  

You did that all on your own.

Dank is the one who brought his drug paraphernalia business into this thread.

And if you can use Narconon as a source, he can sure as shit use erowid.  At least erowid isn't trying to get people to sign up for dangerous, expensive "treatments" which are not evidence based.

That is a ridiculous comparison.  Erowid is encouraging the use of deadly and dangerous chemicals and are a danger to anyone who uses their information.  Narconon is a well respected treatment agency with a 75% success rate at keeping people off drugs.  They are the best in the business.  

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 02, 2012, 04:07:16 AM

You are a very, very slow individual.  Radiation also inhibits the growth of cancer.  Chemotherapy inhibits cancer.  Yet these things are both dangerous as hell.  There are often such tradeoffs in medical treatment.  Recreational use is not medical treatment.

Since your short term memory loss is inhibiting your ability to remember what has gone on earlier in the conversation, here are the tradeoffs we are talking about:

Dangers in the immediate effects of marijuana include distortions of time and space perceptions and impaired coordination, all of which may be contributing to the increased risk of traffic accidents recently discovered.

Particularly important for students to know about is the creation of difficulty thinking or problem solving and impairment of memory and learning. These difficulties can last for as long as four weeks after drug use.

Chronic marijuana use and higher dosages are found to correlate to greater incidence of psychosis and schizophrenia. This point is particularly significant due to the increases in drug potency over the last two decades. While the average potency has risen from 3% THC (tetrahydrocannabinol - the intoxicating ingredient in marijuana) a couple of decades ago to 9% now, there are some samples of weed that measure as high as 25%. These premium strains are normally grown hydroponically, are often smuggled in from Canada and demand a higher price than commercial-grade marijuana from Mexico.

Heavy abusers of marijuana were found to suffer damage to social life, work or career status and cognitive ability. Schoolwork and the achievement of goals were also found to suffer.

But proponents of legalization, decriminalization or medicalization of marijuana do not make this clear to America's young people so they can make informed choices. By ranking marijuana in with medical treatments, the clear implication is that the drug is harmless.

http://www.narconon.org/drug-information/dangers-of-marijuana.html

Marijuana Dangers

Impaired perception
            Diminished short-term memory
            Loss of concentration and coordination
            Impaired judgement
            Increased risk of accidents
            Loss of motivation
            Diminished inhibitions
            Increased heart rate
            Anxiety, panic attacks, and paranoia
            Hallucinations
            Damage to the respiratory, reproductive, and immune systems
            Increased risk of cancer
            Psychological dependency

http://www.acde.org/common/Marijana.htm

What are the short-term dangers of smoking marijuana?

Impaired memory and inability to learn
    Difficulties in thinking and problem solving
    Distorted Perception
    Anxiety attacks or feelings of paranoia
    Impaired muscle coordination and judgment
    Increased susceptibility to infections
    Burning and stinging of mouth and throat
    Impairment in driving skills
    Increases the heart rate in normal people and worsens heart rate in with heart disease or high blood pressure.

What are the long-term dangers of smoking marijuana?

Long-term Effects

Studies shows that the potential chemical -THC, present in marijuana adversely affect human brain and mental health.
    Regular use of marijuana or
    K2 shows the same respiratory problems as cigarette smoking. Persistent coughing, symptoms of bronchitis and more frequent chest colds are possible symptoms.
    Studies shows that long-term use of marijuana suppresses the production of hormones that help regulate the reproductive system both in men and women.
    Highly increases the risk of heart attack in regular users.
    Smoking marijuana on regular basis increases the likelihood of developing cancer of the head or neck.
    It has the potential to promote cancer of the lungs and other parts of the respiratory tract because of the various carcinogens present in it.
    It may badly affect the immune system’s ability to fight disease.
    Chronic marijuana use causes high levels of depression, anxiety.
    Adversely affects the power of memory and learning.

http://smoking.ygoy.com/dangers-of-smoking-marijuana/

Once again, finding some cases where certain chemicals found in the plant may have some medical use (Read:  Not all of them and not smoked into the lungs) does not erase the dangers that are present in use of this addictive drug.

It is offensive to compare your selfish desire to abuse your body with drugs and to sell drug tools to children to a struggle for civil rights.  Regardless, I have not detected your inebriation just because you argue in favor of deadly drugs.  It is the total lack of understanding and logic which you bring to the subject and your reliance on druggie websites that makes that clear.
Thank you for answering my studies with grossly misinformed conjuncture.  Yes, chemotherapy does kill cancer cells.  It also kills healthy cells, something cannabis does not do.  It also costs dozens, if not, hundreds of times more.

Since you are incapable of reading scientific material, this discussion is over, good bye.

lol, like our bodies aren't a civil right.

Rarity

View Profile
September 02, 2012, 04:11:59 AM

Thank you for answering my studies with grossly misinformed conjuncture.  

This is the same, "NUH-UH!  THE SCIENTISTS AND DOCTORS ARE DUMMYS!" you have posted every time evidence has been pointed out to you.  The experts have looked at ALL the studies and all over the world have come to the same conclusion, the drug is dangerous and it should be legally restricted.  This is not conjecture, it is a result of an unbiased look at all the data.

It also kills healthy cells, something cannabis does not do.

What kind of bizarre druggy logic is that?  Nobody was saying cannabis and chemo are the same thing. The point is they both have dangers and they both have medical benefits.  You have attempted to point out medical benefits as if that erases the dangers.  Not so.

Yes, you have a civil right not to be sold addictive poison that ruins your body and the clarity of your mind.

this discussion is over, good bye.

What is this, the third time you have claimed you were done?  I really hope you do just accept the truth this time and not attempt to re-post the same lies as you have been doing.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 02, 2012, 04:15:27 AM

This is the same, "NUH-UH!  THE SCIENTISTS AND DOCTORS ARE DUMMYS!" you have posted every time evidence has been pointed out to you.  The experts have looked at ALL the studies and all over the world have come to the same conclusion, the drug is dangerous and it should be legally restricted.  This is not conjecture, it is a result of an unbiased look at all the data.

What kind of bizarre druggy logic is that?  Nobody was saying cannabis and chemo are the same thing. The point is they both have dangers and they both have medical benefits.  You have attempted to point out medical benefits as if that erases the dangers.  Not so.

Yes, you have a civil right not to be sold addictive poison that ruins your body and the clarity of your mind.

What is this, the third time you have claimed you were done?  I really hope you do just accept the truth this time and not attempt to re-post the same lies as you have been doing.
Ok Rarity, you're right, I don't know how I could have been so naive to think that.  I feel like a fool poisoning my body all this time.  I guess my DARE officers were right after all.

Rarity

View Profile
September 02, 2012, 04:19:41 AM

What is this, the third time you have claimed you were done?  I really hope you do just accept the truth this time and not attempt to re-post the same lies as you have been doing.
Ok Rarity, you're right, I don't know how I could have been so naive to think that.  I feel like a fool poisoning my body all this time.  I guess my DARE officers were right after all.

*sigh* Hello again.  Yes, marijuana is still dangerous, childish sarcasm does not erase the scientific facts.

The consequences of using marijuana may include:

Slow thinking
    Slow reflexes
    Reduced coordination
    Problems concentrating
    Reduced motivation
    Dilated pupils
    Bloodshot or glassy eyes
    Dryness of the mouth
    Increased appetite
    Mood swings
    Panic attacks
    Anxiety and paranoia
    Psychosis
    Hallucinations
    Delusions

Dependence
    Anxiety and depression
    Sleep problems
    Lowered sex drive
    Learning difficulties and poorer educational outcomes
    Memory problems
    Respiratory illnesses such as chronic cough and bronchitis
    Increased risk of cancer of the lung, mouth, throat and tongue
    Paranoia and other psychotic symptoms such as hallucinations with increased risk of developing schizophrenia

http://www.drugs.health.gov.au/internet/drugs/publishing.nsf/content/marijuana

Rarity

View Profile
September 02, 2012, 04:25:28 AM

Thing is, this thread wasn't about discussing drug issues online...until you showed up.

Once again for the inebriated who have lost their short term memories.  Dank introduced his illegal drug paraphernalia business into this thread, not I.   This forum believes in free speech, he introduced an idea in his own thread and I am criticizing it.

Wait...it's "taken you some practice" to be able to "detect the signs of inebriation", yet those who show up to a debate drunk or high on drugs are "more easily spotted"?  WTF?

Why do you have to practice to detect something so easily spotted?  (hic)  Are you under the influence of something?

Please attempt to sober up if you are planning to continue at this time.  It takes practice to spot someone under the influence online, not so much in person.

Yet you can't ignore me for some reason.

I have no desire to ignore you.  You are experiencing confusion as a result of your inebriation and your clear incapacitation is presenting a very clear example of how dangerous drugs and alcohol can be for the mind.

An 8 hour+ drug/alcohol session is a sign of binging which is a serious warning sign for alcoholism.  I encourage you to go get help before it is too late.

Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2012, 04:28:26 AM

I asked the mods to take the drug conversation to a different thread. I suggest everyone does that too  Smiley

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 02, 2012, 04:41:53 AM

Can anybody suggest a microphone recorder that doesn't suck?  Windows sound recorder isn't picking up my guitar anymore.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: