Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:25:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CON] PayCon™ HI POS | LiteStake | Multisend | TOR | Android  (Read 179126 times)
candlesticks

Activity: 345
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 03:25:17 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2015, 05:40:40 AM by candlesticks

May i ask how you make Mastercard picture and Cryptocaucasian and so in wallet?

If you compile your wallet from source, you'll find the icons in src/qt/res/icons. I just resized my images to similar resolution, as the standard icons and renamed them accordingly. Then recompile.
It was just a quick experiment, for laughs. I need to work on it some more, with images that look better. They're so tiny, it's hard to make out what they are. If you come across any icons that you think would be fun to add, post them up on slack.paycon. I'll test them out, and maybe we can put together a set that can be added in a future update, if Crestington approves.

http://www.paycon.xyz/  Can you CON us? Try your luck at http://con-games.tk/con/blackjack Come chat with us on Slack
Battareus

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 10:16:28 AM

Can we collect 6 Bitcoins to add to bittrex? It should be 29 people willing to donate 0.2 Bitcoin.
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 11:10:37 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2015, 11:20:42 AM by Crestington

Can we collect 6 Bitcoins to add to bittrex? It should be 29 people willing to donate 0.2 Bitcoin.

It's 3 BTC, much cheaper and I'm down for that. I have some spare BTC and CON to put towards it, I can donate 0.2 BTC for it and we can also see if we can gather some CON as a small sale at a slightly higher rate over the market price? Would be good to also be able to give the potential ROI.

On a side note, there is also a few updates I would like to finish off before we get on Bittrex, specifically a revision of the minimum fee.

I've been thinking about increasing the minimum fee to 0.02-0.05 CON and the reason for that is to make it comparatively expensive to send a lot of transactions and all fees go to Stakers so it would also increase the rewards for holders. If we get on Bittrex then we can also sign up for Hamuki's Multipool service and so then every time Coins have been POW mined, sent to the exchange, traded for CON and paid out to miners, that would add to both to the buy pressure and the POS rewards. If for example the fee was 0.05 Coins, that sounds expensive but you can already Stake with 500 CON or less and to Stake 30 Coins when you might only spend 0.5 Coins at most if you just have 10 Blocks to combine (plus they combine and split for free when you Stake anyways) so even to Stake once you would gain more Coins than the minimum Fee but also may Stake a few extra Coins of other peoples Fees.

Now I have also been thinking about the high end of it, what if CON was worth $5 a Coin, and the fee were 0.05 CON that would mean that each transaction would cost 25 cents to send, but also since there are approximately 43,200 new Coins a day being Staked, that would also mean that there is $220,000 in sell pressure from holders every day, and if it were also that big and worth that much, then the transactions fees alone would probably add another $100-150k worth of Coins in sell pressure so there would probably be an upper limit to how much each Coin could ever be worth.

At what point do you guys think the Fees would also match the sell pressure in that Fees can also be a good source of income without limiting the ability to trade? I'm thinking that 0.02-0.05 Coins would be ok and even 0.05 Coins wouldn't be terribly restrictive, worst case would be if you had a large amount and were combining 2000 Blocks to send to an exchange well you might pay 100 Coins but you were probably also generating some 2-3K CON a day anyways.

Would like to get a bit of discussion going on improvement of the Fees, please post your thoughts Smiley
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 12:19:06 PM

In a sane world, exchanges will list your coin based on genuine public demand.

Are you really in that much of a hurry to be, yet another one of mudder's bagholders ?

Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 12:54:18 PM

Are you really in that much of a hurry to be, yet another one of mudder's bagholders ?

We don't live in a sane world, the world revolves around money, if Mudda still has his Coins then they are also devaluing by not Staking so it's not an issue, still waiting for your glorious VeganCoin but I guess fudder's fud for things in which they cannot do themselves....
scarsbergholden

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 12:56:35 PM

Get your CON on!!, how about a con market ?

Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 01:00:16 PM

We've got 3 so far, C-Cex, Cryptopia, and YoBit but looking to add more markets and extend the reach, I'm not sure if that answers your question though.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 01:05:49 PM

We don't live in a sane world, the world revolves around money, if Mudda still has his Coins then they are also devaluing by not Staking so it's not an issue, still waiting for your glorious VeganCoin but I guess fudder's fud for things in which they cannot do themselves....

As I've stated previously, I do not intend to launch that or any crypto. Especially one cloned by you, mudda.

sudo23

Activity: 469

ColossuscoinXT - highly energy-efficient

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 01:22:46 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2015, 01:46:46 PM by sudo23

We've got 3 so far, C-Cex, Cryptopia, and YoBit but looking to add more markets and extend the reach, I'm not sure if that answers your question though.

Great work so far!

Cheers and keep up the good work!
sudo23

ColossuscoinXT - Extremely resource friendly | Lightning fast | Stealth Anonymous | - ColossusXT related Websites:
   Website: www.Colossuscoinxt.org  -  Forum: www.Colossuscointalk.org  -  Exchange: NovaExchange.com - CV2/BTC     
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/Colossuscoin - Twitter: www.twitter.com/ColossuscoinXT - Got COLX?

Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 03:23:32 PM

Crestington, I sent you another personal message!

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 04:41:00 PM

Yeah I saw it, sorry I have been working on coding and a persistent bug of converting int64 and int64_t to get past where I was at.
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 04:53:15 PM

Yeah I saw it, sorry I have been working on coding and a persistent bug of converting int64 and int64_t to get past where I was at.

No worries at all, just wanted to make sure. Amazing job with everything you're doing!!!  Wink

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
topcat363

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 10:35:32 PM

hey im new here. whats the catch here? any updates we can expect soon?

thanks

5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 11:38:39 PM

hey im new here

Welcome to PayCon Smiley

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 04:54:26 AM

Hey I'm currently without connection to the Internet but working on a CONdate for you guys. Remember that this is your Coin too so work on customizing and improving your wallet helps you and everyone else, candlesticks has the right idea with his changes to his icons and that is the first step in being your own developer.

It is less important what is added so long as there are things being added to the Coin. Everyone has their own strengths and it takes more than one person to build a Goliath.

It doesn't matter if something is real, fake or just a joke because ideas inspire new ideas and a joke that can run for long enough can become something real.

Welcome to PayCon where anything goes Smiley
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 09:29:54 AM

March 12, 2015
CONdate

I need to raise 0.7 btc immediately for a large update, if I can gather the amount by Friday, it will be finished by Sunday. Some people just add 1 feature, I've got 10!

RPC calls (command line help items)

getmoneysupply (nHeight)  - view the money supply by blockheight
Moneysupply - view money supply growth information.
Setsplitthreshold -  set your stake split threshold and gain more stake
Getsplitthreshold -  view your threshold limit
Addnode - add nodes on the command line
Getaddednodeinfo - information about added nodes
Rescanfromblock (nheight)  - rescan backups from a certain height
Deleteaddress - delete old addresses
Stakeforcharity - Set a percent of your stake to be sent automatically to any address

Bug fixes and improvements

Better stake estimation
Added blocks by weight to coin control
Fix of volume in statistics to read as accurate money supply
Gui features
Windows and Mac wallet rebuilds

Minimum fee will be increased to 0.05 Coins per transaction and this will require a hardfork. This change will make it comparatively expensive to send a lot of transactions but will also increase the proof of stake reward as all fees are paid to stakers.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 09:46:05 AM

WTF ! 0.7 BTC ! ?? Huh That works out to 100+ LTC !

What happened to your/mudder's, "updates are 5 LTC a pop", deal ?

Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 10:45:21 AM

WTF ! 0.7 BTC ! ?? Huh That works out to 100+ LTC !

What happened to your/mudder's, "updates are 5 LTC a pop", deal ?

I'm not mudda and this is more involved than simply changing a couple values. As I get further in and can do more on my own then it gets much cheaper. Quite a few updates for only having 3 hours a day to do any work on it, imagine what could be done if I could take this full time.

The 0.7 btc is payment to presstab for helping me implement these features and getting wallets rebuilt.

All these coins do icos of like 30k-200k. Only spent $200 so far, with this it would make it $400. I'm not rich, I work a regular job and do this in my spare time, $400 is a lot for me and holders should be financially supporting the people actively working on the project. If you were to go out and hire any developer to add features and improvements, first it would cost more than $200 because it's specialized work and still unlikely to get help because there are maybe 20-50 people in all of bitcointalk that actually understand proof of stake well enough to know what it needs.

And if you'd like to purchase some PayCon I also put up 28k for sale @ 680, that's like 0.72% of the moneysupply at a total cost of $50 and you can gain some wicked staking along with some cool features. Never before could you get so much for so little Smiley

5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 11:58:10 AM

I´m in with 10 LTC , which adress i should send to?

I´m not rich, too but PayCon is much fun. Better invest in a good thing than in some scam or shitcoin i would say.

Come on, only 10 people 10 LTC each and it´s ok Wink

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 12:17:50 PM

I´m in with 10 LTC , which adress i should send to?

I´m not rich, too but PayCon is much fun. Better invest in a good thing than in some scam or shitcoin i would say.

Come on, only 10 people 10 LTC each and it´s ok Wink

Nice! Can you send it as BTC to the address in my signature 1jcXEw4v8DnMd9Ez6saYKxEpm1jXTTtEH

We can even keep a tally for it, this will be a good amount of new functions, after this we can really push getting onto bittrex and Polo and get some multipools added,  then people can mine other coins for CON and it would generate buy pressure and increase the rewards.

OP updated as well
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: