Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:14:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CON] PayCon™ HI POS | LiteStake | Multisend | TOR | Android  (Read 179111 times)
PayCon (CON)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 12:05:17 AM

Cryptotech has contacted me to step in and help with the reorganization of paycon. What you are about to read is simply a proposal. It needs to be discussed by the community. Its not final , and anything can be negotiated or changed.  After looking at the big picture, Ive advised him to do the following:

Perform a swap bringing the total paycon to around 250k con. The current money supply is close to 23 million. This is why its value has fallen so badly.

So in short if everything is agreeable youll get 1 of the new paycon for every 100 old con coins you turn in, making con extremely rare and much more valuable.
Here are the rest of the specs we are proposing:

35%-50% per year POS
X13 algo
Pow is up to you guys. We need feedback. It could be a hybrid of POS and POW or POS only.
New chain.
Completely new wallet with a new look (All new graphics)
Superblocks
And everything else that paycon had. We may leave Tor out, as its only created headaches.
If the community decides this is what they want then my team will move forward and then open the swap.
The swap will stay open for 30 days. No con will be swapped after that.
My team will be managing con during this time.
Once all work is completed, and swap is finished, it will be turned back over to Cryptotech and his team.
To cover the costs of my team and its development and to cover current costs and future costs for Cryptotech, there will be a 10% premine added.
Also to continue the life of con, there will be a 1% tx fee that will go to the dev fund wallet on every transaction. I will receive no part of this.

It would be in your best interest to stay open minded and discuss this. If something drastic doesnt happen, paycon is dead. I know many people dont like premines, BUT it will completely put paycon back on track. So, we are NOT asking you for your BTC. I am certainly against dumping premines and hurting the coins I care about the most. So lets open an intelligent discussion.

For those of you that are not familiar with me. Ive done a few swaps. Fly coin came from a swap. It started out from another coin at 19 sats and is now solid at 128,000 sats.  See : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1316737.0

Also my other swap was XDE which was totally dead. Today its THE highest priced altcoin @$22 a coin!!!     See : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1310435.0
Thanks
Vegas

This is all good information. PayCon could use your help with getting back on track. There are a few questions that need to be answered so the CONmunity can discuss this.

What will the Superblocks be?

Since CON is an existing coin where will the premine come from?

What figure will the 10% be based off of?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 01:42:47 AM

Ya ..Mr Gimpo is mad. Forgot to mention.. when XDE was swapped to xde2, I gave 5 xde2 for every 1 xde (original). So had he swapped he would have had 500% his investment.

If you ask El Gimpo specific details of my so called scam. He will tell you that I wrote weeks in advance exacts numbers of a premine that I would take. 53 coins. 53 coins is what I got. He will also tell you that I disclosed that the devs would get higher yielding wallets, and we did. But if you ask him what I did that was so terrible, can cant tell you. He wont be specific. Why? There was no deceit. He is angry that I charge for my time. Plain and simple.

I did the swap of XDE on January 1st 2016. I promised to work on it every day and make it the best it can be. 6 wallet versions have been released. Not one of them were a fix. We are releasing our 7th in a few days from now. It has been 6 months of non stop development. I still have 99.7% of my original coins. Swappers earned 500% in one day.

Here is the last XDE wallet that I started with:                                                              

Here is our upcoming release in a few days:

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
elgimpo

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:44:14 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2016, 03:09:57 AM by elgimpo

Ya ..Mr Gimpo is mad. Forgot to mention.. when XDE was swapped to xde2, I gave 5 xde2 for every 1 xde (original). So had he swapped he would have had 500% his investment.
Hardly mad, knock yourself out.
Im actually enjoying watching you dig your greedy claws in to any coin you can, invent premines and lie to everyone about your intentions.
All this goes into the vegas shame file. I simply detest people like you and yes I hold a grudge as you have destroyed two of the coins I was invested in with your utter greed.
Every time you try this scam move I will be there to tell people the truth about you. So will many others.

If you ask El Gimpo specific details of my so called scam. He will tell you that I wrote weeks in advance exacts numbers of a premine that I would take. 53 coins. 53 coins is what I got. He will also tell you that I disclosed that the devs would get higher yielding wallets, and we did. But if you ask him what I did that was so terrible, can cant tell you. He wont be specific. Why? There was no deceit. He is angry that I charge for my time. Plain and simple.

Actually, I have been pretty specific about what you did with XDE that was so terrible, unlike you I am not out to fool people into thinking I am a nice guy while I rob them blind. I dont intend to take money from anyone here, just tell people exactly what it is you do.
I noticed you completely avoided the shitful act of swapping an existing coin against the communities wishes. You would do the same here now you have a plan in place. This is where you made a real name for yourself, you lie to people and will do anything to line your own pockets.
I can get far more specific at any time, I speak the truth about you and its easy to prove while you dance around the truth in an attempt to misinform people.
53 coins is what you proudly claim to have taken from the XDE supply is it? Why dont you be open and honest about the full extent of these 'dev' wallets, including your FLY coin mates who didnt have to swap anything, who did nothing to earn their supply or special wallets, what about the 'community wallet' that you again own that stakes at a special rate.

Why dont you tell people about the true % of coins you and your 'team' hold in both XDE2 and FLY? Go on, I dare you to try and bullshit people about it and I'll destroy you with blockchain details all day.
Why dont you tell people about how you swapped ROS for FLY, then dumped the swapped coins on the market?
Why dont you tell people about how the two swaps of 'dead coins' you have done both still have working coins on exchanges?
Why dont you tell people why you are really here instead of selling some bullshit story about how you care for Cres or CON when you are the biggest dumper this coin has ever seen, you know you are to blame for its demise right? Now you want people to 'trust you' because you're a nice guy, lol.

Facts will smash you every time.
candlesticks

Activity: 345

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 03:45:54 AM

10% premine......You can't be serious Roll Eyes
Reduce supply, but have 30-50% PoS.....seems counterproductive, although that premine would stake nicely Cool
I still have some catching up to do on this thread, but so far, this is laughable. I'd rather see con die in piece, than it turn into another premine scamcoin.

http://www.paycon.xyz/  Can you CON us? Try your luck at http://con-games.tk/con/blackjack Come chat with us on Slack
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 04:06:54 AM

10% premine......You can't be serious Roll Eyes
Reduce supply, but have 30-50% PoS.....seems counterproductive, although that premine would stake nicely Cool
I still have some catching up to do on this thread, but so far, this is laughable. I'd rather see con die in piece, than it turn into another premine scamcoin.

There are others that feel that way. Even though they are invested, they would HATE to see a dev get paid for their work through a premine and they will let a good coin die. I have been in cryto for a few years, and a premine was always a scary word. The reason is newbie devs used to create accounts and create a basic wallet and dump the premine within a few days. I STILL have my premine from XDE2 from 6 months ago. There was no premine in fly. I bought all my own coins.  So I have plenty of other work. So either way is fine with me. If the community wants to let it die, what a shame.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
candlesticks

Activity: 345

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 04:38:54 AM

Hey, it's just one opinion. If everybody thinks 10% is a reasonable premine, then go for it. You asked for input.......I just don't see anything in the roadmap that justifies 10% of supply, maybe I'm missing something.

http://www.paycon.xyz/  Can you CON us? Try your luck at http://con-games.tk/con/blackjack Come chat with us on Slack
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 05:18:01 AM

Hey, it's just one opinion. If everybody thinks 10% is a reasonable premine, then go for it. You asked for input.......I just don't see anything in the roadmap that justifies 10% of supply, maybe I'm missing something.

It pays for the enormous job ahead of us. Everything has to be redone. A complete startover. Also the fund secures the coins survival. Dev will have funds to further development. I think there is no roadmap because first this coin needs fixing before it hits the road. Thanks for your input.

Vegas

elgimpo

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 05:43:52 AM

You cant help bullshitting Vegas.

A complete startover huh? Just a coincidence that you're suggesting a clone of your other two code bases I guess. I mean really, how thick do you think people are?

Anyway, you guys need to do your research and make a call on this guy but I'd suggest you really look him up first.
If you still want to reward the guy who was once the top CON holder, then dumped the coin to the gutter with 10% of the coin supply, knock yourselves out. You'll deserve what you get.

Just know that doing so will put this coin in the same boat as XDE, the shining example that vegas uses as his masterpiece, the one he proudly hasnt dumped his premine on... because he cant, not because he wont.

There is absolutely zero trade volume because his name is on it. See for yourself, nice spread: https://yobit.net/en/trade/XDE2/BTC
SimonTower

Activity: 473

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 10:26:41 AM

I agree in lots of thing guys.Regardless of what I wish to do, I think the idea of Vegas is failed, because the community won't accept that. We shouldn't turn CON to a scandalous coin.

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 12:31:52 PM

It pays for the enormous job ahead of us. Everything has to be redone. A complete startover. Also the fund secures the coins survival. Dev will have funds to further development. I think there is no roadmap because first this coin needs fixing before it hits the road. Thanks for your input.

Vegas
10% of the entire supply to create a new wallet and block chain and some peripheral work seems extortionate.

Like candlesticks says maybe we are missing something.

Maybe a breakdown of what needs to be done and some estimate of how long it would take might give us a better idea of what the real costs might be, as I for one agree people do not work for nothing.

I don't like posting here because of the enormous amount of crap throwing, just offering some thoughts which I hope are seen as reasonable. Last thing I want is to get involved in a war of words.

Cheers.

PayCon (CON)

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 12:33:24 PM

We are reading everyone's posts and paying attention to what the community wants. We will use this information to decide the direction of CON. This is going to be a community coin and not just one person making all the decisions that the community has to live with. We do need more feedback so if you have not weighed in on the recent discussion please do.
FaucetEmporium

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 01:21:34 PM

Faucet Emporium will support what ever the dev team decides to do as long as it is what is best for the community. We have invested in CON by creating a faucet and wish to see CON succeed.
PayCon (CON)

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 01:33:41 PM

Faucet Emporium will support what ever the dev team decides to do as long as it is what is best for the community. We have invested in CON by creating a faucet and wish to see CON succeed.

Thank you for supporting CON. We are definitely here to support the community. Without them there is no coin.
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 04:20:42 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2016, 04:49:09 PM by vegasguy

First to set the record straight. I was once the highest holder of CON, and slowly sold it off over a few months in late 2015. Anyone notice a massive tumble then? No. The reason. My supply wasnt dumped. It was listed on the sell side always. The only issue being talked about here is the premine. So thats where I will focus on the discussion.

Lets really understand the why premines are a "four letter word" for those that might be new (not many).

Premines are always frowned on. Its ALWAYS the one thing that is in dispute between the users and the dev. Here is the exact reason.

Ever since altcoins have been born hundreds of newbie devs would take their premine as fast as it hits the exchange and dump the entire amount and disappear. This has happend thousands and thousands of times. Its to the point that its almost expected. Its gives enormous power to the dev to make fast money and to abandon the project, and ever user get screwed. The higher the premine, the more danger. I get that.

Here is my argument:

Ive done 2 successful swaps:

Fly was launched September 2015.

One was fly , were there was no premine, but I was a massive bagholder of the existing coin, and I made a promise to the users that if the dev did not return , that I would take over, never thinking he would abandon his project. I am the top holder of FLY and have enough to dump it 10x over, but I dont sell my coins and disrespect myself and the users. Here is my wallet that anyone in fly can verify I own. Go head and look, I dont sell. Im at the top. Look back through the transactions as far as you want. http://fly.dnsalias.com/richlist

The other was XDE2:

Launched and swapped January 1st 2016. Still under CONSTANT development. Our 7th wallet is about to be released. We just added POSP.

My premine was 53 coins, and a wallet that yielded a higher percent POS rate. I think over the course of 6 months, Ive sold about 10 coins. Here is my addy. http://xde2.dnsalias.com/address/xPXuZNkLM3Q4QfE8nE9f2qy1NC84HvhbpC

You would find it near impossible to find ANYONE that hates "dumpers" more than me. Because when greedy dumpers , dump their coins, they are only caring about themselves and hurt everyone else.

The results of both swaps were staggering. XDE2 is stable @ $22 a coin , and FLY is rock solid at 128,000 sats , from 13 sats.

Is the premine higher than normal? YES!!!! Here is why:

Cryptco is getting 5%. Im bringing in 3 more of my team we will get 1.25% EACH. The 4 of us from team fly are short term to fix everything. This is NOT a takeover.

Crypto gets the most as he will be running the project after we are finished. We are NOT asking the community to take a collection of btc and pay us. This will cost you NOTHING. I will NOT dump my coins and disrespect the community and trash my good name. I never have, and never will.

I would like to hear valid detailed explanation of WHY a premine cannot be done. I will promise to keep my same CON addy, and NEVER change it as I have done with XDE2 and FLY, so EVERYONE can look at it anytime.

Thanks for your feedback.

Vegas

PayCon (CON)

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 05:10:57 PM

Cryptotech has contacted me to step in and help with the reorganization of paycon. What you are about to read is simply a proposal. It needs to be discussed by the community. Its not final , and anything can be negotiated or changed.  After looking at the big picture, Ive advised him to do the following:

Perform a swap bringing the total paycon to around 250k con. The current money supply is close to 23 million. This is why its value has fallen so badly.

So in short if everything is agreeable youll get 1 of the new paycon for every 100 old con coins you turn in, making con extremely rare and much more valuable.
Here are the rest of the specs we are proposing:

35%-50% per year POS
X13 algo
Pow is up to you guys. We need feedback. It could be a hybrid of POS and POW or POS only.
New chain.
Completely new wallet with a new look (All new graphics)
Superblocks
And everything else that paycon had. We may leave Tor out, as its only created headaches.
If the community decides this is what they want then my team will move forward and then open the swap.
The swap will stay open for 30 days. No con will be swapped after that.
My team will be managing con during this time.
Once all work is completed, and swap is finished, it will be turned back over to Cryptotech and his team.
To cover the costs of my team and its development and to cover current costs and future costs for Cryptotech, there will be a 10% premine added.
Also to continue the life of con, there will be a 1% tx fee that will go to the dev fund wallet on every transaction. I will receive no part of this.

It would be in your best interest to stay open minded and discuss this. If something drastic doesnt happen, paycon is dead. I know many people dont like premines, BUT it will completely put paycon back on track. So, we are NOT asking you for your BTC. I am certainly against dumping premines and hurting the coins I care about the most. So lets open an intelligent discussion.

For those of you that are not familiar with me. Ive done a few swaps. Fly coin came from a swap. It started out from another coin at 19 sats and is now solid at 128,000 sats.  See : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1316737.0

Also my other swap was XDE which was totally dead. Today its THE highest priced altcoin @$22 a coin!!!     See : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1310435.0
Thanks
Vegas

This is all good information. PayCon could use your help with getting back on track. There are a few questions that need to be answered so the CONmunity can discuss this.

What will the Superblocks be?

Vegas please respond to this.
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 05:17:13 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2016, 05:38:58 PM by vegasguy

Vegas
10% of the entire supply to create a new wallet and block chain and some peripheral work seems extortionate.

Like candlesticks says maybe we are missing something.

Maybe a breakdown of what needs to be done and some estimate of how long it would take might give us a better idea of what the real costs might be, as I for one agree people do not work for nothing.

I don't like posting here because of the enormous amount of crap throwing, just offering some thoughts which I hope are seen as reasonable. Last thing I want is to get involved in a war of words.

Cheers.

Agreed. El Gimpos attacks really dont bother me directly, but it bothers me as he is hurting the con community. We are trying to work things out and he is throwing mud and simply making it difficult for everyone. El Gimpo, im going to ask you nicely to allow us to discuss this. No one has attacked you. My team and the CON community decide what happens here. Thank you.

The 10% premine is higher than normal. Here is why.

If youve seen my work with Fly and XDE2, Its clear im a perfectionist. So work does take longer, I check everything, and its done correctly and professional. Could I just throw it together for .5% premine. Ya, probably. But then when things dont work right, then the community gets to blame me, yet the community wasnt willing to allow a nice premine to get it done correctly. So, are there other devs out there that could throw something together real quick for next to nothing. Many of them. So thats what your paying for. Strike that. Your not paying anything. Your granting permission for the premine or not.

Vegas

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 05:36:56 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2016, 05:47:50 PM by vegasguy

Q: What will the Superblocks be?

Ill use the model of superblocks from fly as it is proven over the months to be "spot on". Here is the numbers:

10%   chance of   2x Multiplier
5%   chance of   3x Multiplier
3%   chance of   5x Multiplier
1%   chance of 10x Multiplier
1/2%  chance of 20x Multipiler
1/4%  chance of 50X Multiplier
1/16% Chance of 100X Multiplier

I see 2x maybe once a day or two. I see 10x once a week, and Ive seen only one 100x the entire time fly has had superblocks, which is about 8 months. To me this sounds about right.

A new chain will be made. 275,000 coins will be premined on block 1.

10% will be added to 250,000 premined coins, bringing it to a total of 275,000. 250,000 coins to be distributed to users. 25,000 coins distributed to devs.

Now should we move forward let me explain how the swap will work (to your benefit). First there will be a start date. That is the day the swap opens. Everyone will have 30 days to turn in their old con to me. 30 days later the swap closes. The first to turn in their old con, is first to receive their new con. Its a ratio. The less people that turn in their coins, the more "new con" coins everyone gets. So for example if you turn in 5.6% of the "old con" money supply, you will receive 5.6% of the "new con". Basically, the LESS "old con" that gets turned in, the MORE new con, youll get. When the swap closes, every user name will be posted. It will have an address they sent their CON to me. The amount of old con they sent to me. The NEW address I sent the new CON to and how much. The premine address holding the 275,000 new CON will be made public as soon as its created. EVERYTHING will be transparent, and very public and detailed all listed on the new OP in a clean and easy to read format. As everything progresses, the NEW OP will be updated constantly. So youll never have to search through loads of posts to know whats going on. I keep everything on the OP and just update it. The new op belongs to Cryptco, so he will allow me access to that OP , for the purpose of updating the OP. When my work is finished, then he will change the password.

What this does is encourage buying of old con for 30 days, raising the price.

ALL old con coins go to a burn address that will be made public, so everyone can see that every con I collected got burned.

Vegas

Cryptco

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 05:57:47 PM

First to set the record straight. I was once the highest holder of CON, and slowly sold it off over a few months in late 2015. Anyone notice a massive tumble then? No. The reason. My supply wasnt dumped. It was listed on the sell side always. The only issue being talked about here is the premine. So thats where I will focus on the discussion.

Lets really understand the why premines are a "four letter word" for those that might be new (not many).

Premines are always frowned on. Its ALWAYS the one thing that is in dispute between the users and the dev. Here is the exact reason.

Ever since altcoins have been born hundreds of newbie devs would take their premine as fast as it hits the exchange and dump the entire amount and disappear. This has happend thousands and thousands of times. Its to the point that its almost expected. Its gives enormous power to the dev to make fast money and to abandon the project, and ever user get screwed. The higher the premine, the more danger. I get that.

Here is my argument:

One was fly , were there was no premine, but I was a massive bagholder of the existing coin, and I made a promise to the users that if the dev did not return , that I would take over, never thinking he would abandon his project. I am the top holder of FLY and have enough to dump it 10x over, but I dont sell my coins and disrespect myself and the users. Here is my wallet that anyone in fly can verify I own. Go head and look, I dont sell. Im at the top. Look back through the transactions as far as you want. http://fly.dnsalias.com/richlist

The other was XDE2:

Launched and swapped January 1st 2016. Still under CONSTANT development. Our 7th wallet is about to be released. We just added POSP.

My premine was 53 coins, and a wallet that yielded a higher percent POS rate. I think over the course of 6 months, Ive sold about 10 coins. Here is my addy. http://xde2.dnsalias.com/address/xPXuZNkLM3Q4QfE8nE9f2qy1NC84HvhbpC

You would find it near impossible to find ANYONE that hates "dumpers" more than me. Because when greedy dumpers , dump their coins, they are only caring about themselves and hurt everyone else.

The results of both swaps were staggering. XDE2 is stable @ $22 a coin , and FLY is rock solid at 128,000 sats , from 13 sats.

Is the premine higher than normal? YES!!!! Here is why:

Cryptco is getting 5%. Im bringing in 3 more of my team we will get 1.25% EACH. The 4 of us from team fly are short term to fix everything. This is NOT a takeover.

Crypto gets the most as he will be running the project after we are finished. We are NOT asking the community to take a collection of btc and pay us. This will cost you NOTHING. I will NOT dump my coins and disrespect the community and trash my good name. I never have, and never will.

I would like to hear valid detailed explanation of WHY a premine cannot be done. I will promise to keep my same CON addy, and NEVER change it as I have done with XDE2 and FLY, so EVERYONE can look at it anytime.

Thanks for your feedback.

Vegas

I agree to all of this and I appreciate your work. I'm a long-term supporter of PayCON. Please look at my previous post. I am holding about 1 Million PayCON /(1/25 of the CON money supply) So - Yes, I am a bagholder and believe in the SUCCESS of CON and didn't sell any CON yet. Crestington worked hard for CON and I think it is the best to develop one of the best CryptoCurrency's available in Crypto in his interest.

I agree, a Premine sounds bad. But I know the FLY Team and I know the team is working hard to develop some very goood Coins. And their work should be adequately rewarded. The Community does not have a BIG BTC Development Fund yet. So we should look for alternative methods of financing the development of CON.

I am willing to act as an escrow agent for CON Community members if it is needed.

~~CryptCo

SimonTower

Activity: 473

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 06:37:04 PM

The other was XDE2:

I don't want attacking you, but why will swap help to CON with your way?

Fly has 0.03BTC volume at a tiny exchange without any significant buy order(0.5BTC to zero price).

XDE2 is same. It had 0.5BTC/day in the first 2 week(in january) at Yobit, and almost zero after that. It hasn't a bigger exchange, bigger volume for 6 months? The price is dropped from 0.4 to 0.031 and the highest buy order now is 0.008.

PayCon is better NOW than these. I repeat, I don't care the premine if worth it for all of us and CON will be back on track but don't say XDE2 as an example.

We should do a complete rebrand without swap based on PayCon's basic idea, make a new, stable wallet without orphans. At the launch we should cooperate with Bittrex. If You can do this I offering 50% of my stake (multisend) until You working on this.(50% is 1-2k/day for me, more if less orphans) If some of us do the same You will get your pay.
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 09:00:17 PM

Like I said. Ill leave it in the communities hands. So far Im hearing no. So, I guess let it go.

Vegas

Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: