Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:13:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [252] 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [AMBER] X13 POW/POS| 10k AMBER=0,01% SHARES | BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC/$  (Read 407529 times)
winmon

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 11:54:11 PM

Q2 2016 dividends - waiting tomorrow.
So this was a fucking lie? Weak sauce.

Do you not mean "another", as opposed to "a" ?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Kazadar

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 11:57:26 PM

How do you plan to increase share value?
At the moment I suspect there is a big difference between the internal share value and the market value.

devega

Activity: 701

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 11:59:18 PM

THE NEW SCHEDULE OF DIVIDENDS PAYOUTS

Making payouts of dividends in such a tight terms that were claimed before (less than a week after determining of company’s quarter profit) causes interrupts and delays of some business processes. As a result Company loses a part of its profit.

To prevent this negative effect Company decided to approve the new schedule of dividends’ payouts.

Starting from Q2 2016 the new schedule of dividends’ payouts comes into force:
Q1 dividends’ payouts – 25th of May
Q2 dividends’ payouts – 25th of August
Q3 dividends’ payouts – 25th of November
Q4 dividends’ payouts – 25th of February

Dividends’ policy in full will be published in next few weeks.
Main changes, beside the new payouts schedule, will concern priority to higher capitalisation (higher shares value) rather than higher short-term profit (dividends).

Along with that new financial instrument (bonds) will become available soon. It will allow investors receive fixed interest on their investments every month.

These changes are just a beginning on the way of building a Company that we will be proud of.

http://amber-trade.com/2016/07/27/the-new-schedule-of-dividends-payouts/

@DEV, A few weeks ago the company made an official statement thet dividends would be paid on 25th of July. On 25th you informed us that next day, yesterday that today. And now you wrote something like that? This is totally unprofessional! The shareholders were deceived. Are you serious person? How can we trust your words now?
winmon

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 12:03:00 AM

The shareholders were deceived...AGAIN.

Look, something is missing from my signature line...  where did amber go?

Guess I'm not advertising/hoarding it any more, cuz of my good conscience.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
devega

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 12:05:41 AM

Look, something is missing from my signature line...  where did amber go?

I did the same. Dev is killing the project. Sad, because it could have been something really big.
winmon

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 12:16:05 AM

Look, something is missing from my signature line...  where did amber go?

I did the same. Dev is killing the project. Sad, because it could have been something really big.

Well, we will probably never know, but I doubt the dev has any say in things at all, so I shy away from killing the messenger.  Someone in management who is totally clueless is making decisions without any knowledge of impact, like most branches of government do.......and we are seeing similar results.  I also hate to use the word "lie", or "lying", but that simply is the only thing that aptly describes the activities of ambercoin in recent months; you don't one day say you will do "xyz", do half of it one day, and then make a weird, obviously phony announcement, without it all being preconceived.  If the decision makers would simply look in the mirror, consider their actions from the viewpoint of ANY potential investor, they MIGHT realize just how effing dumb they are being.  Maybe. This crap is totally enervating, and is making me nauseous to the point that I'm ready to say, "Ok, you win.  Take your amber and put it where the sun won't make it fade."  Any "investor" reading this chain of events will be turning tail and running away as fast as they can.  Finally, to top it off, remember, we are making a company to be proud of.............  WTF??

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
devega

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 12:29:50 AM

Look, something is missing from my signature line...  where did amber go?

Well, we will probably never know, but I doubt the dev has any say in things at all, so I shy away from killing the messenger.  Someone in management who is totally clueless is making decisions without any knowledge of impact, like most branches of government do.......and we are seeing similar results.  I also hate to use the word "lie", or "lying", but that simply is the only thing that aptly describes the activities of ambercoin in recent months; you don't one day say you will do "xyz", do half of it one day, and then make a weird, obviously phony announcement, without it all being preconceived.  If the decision makers would simply look in the mirror, consider their actions from the viewpoint of ANY potential investor, they MIGHT realize just how effing dumb they are being.  Maybe. This crap is totally enervating, and is making me nauseous to the point that I'm ready to say, "Ok, you win.  Take your amber and put it where the sun won't make it fade."  Any "investor" reading this chain of events will be turning tail and running away as fast as they can.  Finally, to top it off, remember, we are making a company to be proud of.............  WTF??

You are right, but the @DEV is the only person, who communicate with us directly. So if he writes something that is not kept, and did it many times, I could feel what I wrote.
If he isnt's sure something would be done, he shouldn't inform us about it. If I were him, and the company makes me wright something that becomes to be lie (and did it any times), I would leave such a company.

Activity: 268

love is first

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 04:20:35 AM

Q2 dividends’ payouts – 25th of August.
Wait another month
Cryptoshaft

Activity: 239

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2016, 05:58:55 AM

i told you all guys.
they'll just make another excuses.
Jayfek

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 09:00:08 AM

THE NEW SCHEDULE OF DIVIDENDS PAYOUTS

Making payouts of dividends in such a tight terms that were claimed before (less than a week after determining of company’s quarter profit) causes interrupts and delays of some business processes. As a result Company loses a part of its profit.

To prevent this negative effect Company decided to approve the new schedule of dividends’ payouts.

Starting from Q2 2016 the new schedule of dividends’ payouts comes into force:
Q1 dividends’ payouts – 25th of May
Q2 dividends’ payouts – 25th of August
Q3 dividends’ payouts – 25th of November
Q4 dividends’ payouts – 25th of February

Dividends’ policy in full will be published in next few weeks.
Main changes, beside the new payouts schedule, will concern priority to higher capitalisation (higher shares value) rather than higher short-term profit (dividends).

Along with that new financial instrument (bonds) will become available soon. It will allow investors receive fixed interest on their investments every month.

These changes are just a beginning on the way of building a Company that we will be proud of.

http://amber-trade.com/2016/07/27/the-new-schedule-of-dividends-payouts/

I was waiting something like that.
1 month is more realistic deadline to take money out from business circulation and pay dividends. If manufacturing/mining company has free money on accounts to pay within days - it is called "overcapitalization" and it is bad - money must circulate to make new money (which is essentially needed to have and pay dividends). For example, if 100 money stays for business account for needs to pay something quickly out - it is just 100 money and all participants get dividends from this 100 money massive 0.00%.
And one more detail - on manufacturing/mining companies money does not circulate for example 8 or 88 times a day like my cents on BTC/USD exchange (where I make daytrading). It circulates very-very slowly, compared to pure financial businesses (trading, stocks etc).
This is the reason why (some) companies need longer timeframe from knowing business profit/dividends to the real money payout - I can take out my money from trading proccess 10 times a day, Amber-Trade must may-be wait weeks or months to some business process to end.

Ok, but I don't know why this change is made in the last minute Smiley
Every company has their own "style" like people have, so may be Amber-Trade has kind of "fight and win game on last second, when the Problem almost thinks it has won" style  Grin
Slydrule

Activity: 185

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 12:03:37 PM

The minute I saw the first quarter dividends paid as a separate deposit I knew I would not see the 2Q deposit anytime soon.  This is just more BS from this company.  This nonsense about disruption to profits is nothing but another dishonest excuse.  They are probably all sitting around in a room laughing at investors right now for falling for it again.

They have been claiming to pay dividends for a couple of years so its not like this payment was a surprise.  They could have and should have planned for it.  They told us they would pay July 25th.  They could have said August 25th from the beginning.  If they are not lying to us then they are the biggest Mickey Mouse operation on the planet.

This is the biggest problem with crypto.  There is no regulation or overriding law.  If this was a legitimate investment, these people would have been arrested for fraud a long time ago.

I have AMBER I mined months and months ago but I am off mining something else that's actually profitable now.  I sold enough AMBER before the big price drop to pay for my investment but I will invest no more.  This is a scam and I think everyone knows it by now.

turdminer

Activity: 211

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2016, 12:22:11 PM

at the very least, bad accounting if they couldn't see this coming a lot earlier. was their last chance to regain some trust, at least among crypto "investors." safe to say they blew it. surprised there wasn't an attempt to payout in amber, or the supposed "bonds." but perhaps i just spoiled the august surprise...

davembg

Activity: 340
Merit: 251

Smell the glove.

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 03:42:46 PM

Here's the thing - (Ponzi).

The company can now sell it's own shares on the market to pay dividends, like it's always been (Ponzi).
You can't believe what "The Company" says (Ponzi), because they have demonstrated a continued trend to NOT DO WHAT THEY SAY,
and change the investment (Ponzi) rules as they please.

WHY IS THIS A SURPRISE?
(Ponzi)
turdminer

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2016, 05:07:19 PM

The company can now sell it's own shares on the market to pay dividends, like it's always been (Ponzi).
You can't believe what "The Company" says (Ponzi), because they have demonstrated a continued trend to NOT DO WHAT THEY SAY,

WHY IS THIS A SURPRISE?
(Ponzi)

well two things: they suspended the sale of shares from ambertrade for what its worth, so no revenue there, and secondly the volume on the exchanges is quite low to cover the $38,910 in dividends to be paid for q1 ( $0 yo bit, .62 btc ccex, 0 btc bleutrade, 0 btc cryptopia) so thats less than $500 across all exchanges, and with a few exceptions here and there that has really been the trend for a while. round # 15 only made $1274.42 before it ended.

so the real question for me is where is the money coming from to pay q1? if ponzi, logically there should be a money trail as all of the past delays meant no money coming in from new investors, or not enough. i got paid for q1, it either came from previously raised funds (which would imply the delays werent necessary) came from selling to exchanges (doubtful) or came from actual company profits.

dont get me wrong, there are a lot of red flags here.

5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 05:21:49 PM

company profits i guess , otherwise it would be impossible to cover Q1 and Q2 dividends ?
Anyway, re-invested my Q1 dividend at those dirt cheap prizes, waiting for Q2 to paid out next month.

How do i get that shareholders "certifticate of trust" again? Interested i getting one

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
Slydrule

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 05:44:49 PM

WHY IS THIS A SURPRISE?
(Ponzi)

Even the payment of 1Q dividends as announced is the typical act of a con artist.  Hang out some bait to catch the big fish.

At this point there is little anyone can do about it.  I could sell my AMBER but its worthless. 

I have a 30 year old box of baseball cards in my basement that is worth about $5.  I keep hoping if I give it to my grand kids 20 years from now it will be worth a lot of money.  I could throw them away but what's the point?  I am foolish that way.  I'll put my AMBER on the shelf next to my baseball cards.
turdminer

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2016, 06:14:38 PM

WHY IS THIS A SURPRISE?
(Ponzi)

Even the payment of 1Q dividends as announced is the typical act of a con artist.  Hang out some bait to catch the big fish.

At this point there is little anyone can do about it.  I could sell my AMBER but its worthless. 

I have a 30 year old box of baseball cards in my basement that is worth about $5.  I keep hoping if I give it to my grand kids 20 years from now it will be worth a lot of money.  I could throw them away but what's the point?  I am foolish that way.  I'll put my AMBER on the shelf next to my baseball cards.

q1 is $38,910 to be paid out, pretty big bait. the idea being that new "investors" would see this thread, see all the scam accusations, but then see that q1 got paid out and therefore invest huge amounts? or that current investors would have their faith restored (blew that with the q2 delay) and pump more into the ponzi?

plausible, but new investors would have to buy off the exchanges and the latest volume disputes that (for now at least) so if this is part of the scheme, they are amateurs as it gained them nothing but a lighter wallet.

socal

Activity: 532

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 11:30:25 PM

BTC address sent for Q1 and Q2 dividends

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Slydrule

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 03:05:04 PM

WHY IS THIS A SURPRISE?
(Ponzi)

q1 is $38,910 to be paid out, pretty big bait. the idea being that new "investors" would see this thread, see all the scam accusations, but then see that q1 got paid out and therefore invest huge amounts? or that current investors would have their faith restored (blew that with the q2 delay) and pump more into the ponzi?

plausible, but new investors would have to buy off the exchanges and the latest volume disputes that (for now at least) so if this is part of the scheme, they are amateurs as it gained them nothing but a lighter wallet.

I am only suggesting a plausible theory based on what I have seen from this coin for a long time.  If there is a legitimate reason fro delaying dividends again, the COMPANY, not the dev should have contacted us with a formal announcement, apology and explanation.  Instead we get a lame announcement of another delay from the lowly DEV. 

If this is not a scam it may as well be because the management and operation nets the same result.  Does anyone here really believe the 2Q dividend will be paid on August 25th?  There is no reason to believe this nonsense again, except that you got your 1Q dividend already, right?   I have no idea what the motive or gain is out of all this other than to toy with  bunch of people who seemed committed to this coin, but this should not go on and on without repercussions.
Kazadar

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 03:25:07 PM

It looks like another important point is being missed here.

I read that as the company saying that you will get lower dividend payout in the future.

Raising the share value could compensate for this but raising the market value of the coin at this point will be very hard.

Pages: « 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [252] 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 »
  Print  

Jump to: