Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:56:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 [211] 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 286 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [AMBER] X13 POW/POS| 10k AMBER=0,01% SHARES | BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC/$  (Read 407524 times)
AmberCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 08:04:14 AM

easy way to settle this...

dev what address were the shares bought by outside investors sent from?

additionally what addresses were they sent to for those investors?

We have 1 "cold" wallet from which all transactions are performed.
Its address differs after each transaction because we don't specify a custom change address.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Winglessss

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 10:03:18 AM

c-cex wallet address are very confusing for me.  I checked my own account which I recently sent a good portion to this address then emptied it and sent 10K back to my registered wallet.  However on the block chain my address for C-cex still shows the full amount in and no transactions ever sent out.  And for some strange reason it is still staking.  Which yours did too.  I'm not holding that against DEV because c-cex may just keep the staking coins.  I'm confused with c-cex.

The DEV's address however shows in and out and staking.  So I don't know what to make of this at this point.

I emailed c-cex to ask them how their Amber wallet addresses work but so far haven't got a satisfactory answer.  I'll keep you guys posted.  I am hoping I don't find anything suspicious.  

However my registered wallet received 10K coins from some random address owned by c-cex I assume and not the wallet address I have access to on c-cex.  I don't believe you can send from the address you deposit coins into on c-cex.  Unless you have some other arrangement with them since you are the DEV.

I see here complete misunderstanding of how any exchange works.

The principle is the same for ANY coin.

From the moment someone deposited a couple of coins into exchange there is no relation between a balance of address which you think is yours and a balance displayed in your internal account.

Since EVERY address that exchange generates for ANY customer is just input for their further transactions.
So when somebody asks for transfer out, exchange can send coins from ANY of its inputs.

DEV I do believe you're right in this scenario.  I am a rookie just trying to help people.  Following the money and analyzing transactions on the block chain.  Anyone can do that. What I'm trying to do is to keep everyone honest. Get some transparency or understanding.  I've been looking for evidence of wrong doing on the block chain.  I'm also trying to stay objective and let the block chain do the talking. 
All right so after getting a response from c-cex which was,

"Hello, The transactions on the exchange are not done on the blockchain and hence don't get reflected on the addresses. Let us know if there is anything else we may assist you with. Thanks! "

So that's a dead end.  But I learned the technical reason why no one should keep any coins on any exchange!  If it doesn't happen on the block chain i don't trust them. I trust the block chain. C-cex could be running a fractional reserve exchange could go bust at any time.  That goes for all exchanges i think.
X11_FPGA

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 10:35:22 AM

Here is a very easy test to see if the voting was legit.....

I would like to ask ONE shareholder other than Alpinist (for reasons already stated) to come forward that voted to be paid in Ambercoin over btc. That should be easy since according to voting results there were many shareholders that voted to be paid in Ambercoin over BTC, right?

If ONE real person can come on here and explain your reasoning for voting to be paid in Amber over btc, I will shut my mouth.

In order to qualify for this challenge, you have to have a bitcointalk account with a history that proves you are a real person and not a shill account.

I am predicting that not one person will step forward (OTHER than Alpinist) because i do not think there is one legit shareholder that voted to be paid in Ambercoin.

Let's see if anyone takes me up on my challenge.....

I do not like to write too much but...

I voted for reinvestment.
And that's why.
I'm going to hold my shares for a few years. But I am not willing to spend time every day to monitor the current situation.
And when the price will be a few dollars I would not care for what I bought them at - 2, 5 or 10 cents. By the way most of them for 2 Smiley

Money in cryptoworld is 0.0001% of the real world money or less. Therefore the company which is not limited by cryptomoney has a greater chance of success.

I see that the company is moving its own way. It doesn't try to draw money at any cost. It does not try to please everyone. A simple step-by-step implements his plan. I like this approach.

The majority of those who have the money (or shares) is not ready to make this information public.
Just like they do not care about the opinion of the "investors" with a share of 0.01% which make posts here 10 times a day.

They sit quietly and wait for their time.

Just my 2 cents.
devega

Activity: 701

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 11:38:13 AM

I would like to ask ONE shareholder other than Alpinist (for reasons already stated) to come forward that voted to be paid in Ambercoin over btc. That should be easy since according to voting results there were many shareholders that voted to be paid in Ambercoin over BTC, right?

If ONE real person can come on here and explain your reasoning for voting to be paid in Amber over btc, I will shut my mouth.

In order to qualify for this challenge, you have to have a bitcointalk account with a history that proves you are a real person and not a shill account.

I am predicting that not one person will step forward (OTHER than Alpinist) because i do not think there is one legit shareholder that voted to be paid in Ambercoin.

And that's why.
I'm going to hold my shares for a few years. But I am not willing to spend time every day to monitor the current situation.
And when the price will be a few dollars I would not care for what I bought them at - 2, 5 or 10 cents. By the way most of them for 2 Smiley

Money in cryptoworld is 0.0001% of the real world money or less. Therefore the company which is not limited by cryptomoney has a greater chance of success.

I see that the company is moving its own way. It doesn't try to draw money at any cost. It does not try to please everyone. A simple step-by-step implements his plan. I like this approach.

The majority of those who have the money (or shares) is not ready to make this information public.
Just like they do not care about the opinion of the "investors" with a share of 0.01% which make posts here 10 times a day.

Just my 2 cents.

You don't have to monitor the situation. Just set a buy wall at 10k sat - it doesn't matter how big it is, it will be filled in a few hours. Just to remind you that dividends are also not covered by investment protection.
Jeef Berky

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 11:44:50 AM

And that's why.

Just my 2 cents.

You do not qualify because one of the stipulations was that you need to have a posting history that proves you are not a shill.

You have only posted 17 times on bct forum and every post was about Ambercoin.

Still no takers? I'm just looking for ONE person that has a bitcointalk history proving they are a real person (meaning they have posted for many months on threads OTHER than Ambercoin) that voted for Amber payout.

crzybilly

Activity: 703
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 12:42:05 PM

Its address differs after each transaction because we don't specify a custom change address.

and the answer too question 2? or are we actually going to find out, that they are in the same wallet?
Nameless Coin

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 01:15:08 PM

I am waiting silenty for something to happen.

What you say here "The majority of those who have the money (or shares) is not ready to make this information public."
is meant for real life business, not with crypty where you find a scam EVERY day.
Winglessss

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 01:22:57 PM

nice pics.

what will be the price for ICO?

First round will be 5,000,000@0.02$

so, if i'm right, the first round, each ambercoin will be sold at 0.000089btc (0.02/224) , pretty cheap comparing to mining it.

That's right.
As it was declared on the company's website. We will not change the price for the first round.

All the next rounds will be close to the market price on the date of each round.

AmberDEV this is what you said earlier.  Why then does the company keep selling shares so much higher than market rate?  What metric do you use to determine what price you sell amber coins for?
AmberCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 01:39:33 PM

nice pics.

what will be the price for ICO?

First round will be 5,000,000@0.02$

so, if i'm right, the first round, each ambercoin will be sold at 0.000089btc (0.02/224) , pretty cheap comparing to mining it.

That's right.
As it was declared on the company's website. We will not change the price for the first round.

All the next rounds will be close to the market price on the date of each round.

AmberDEV this is what you said earlier.  Why then does the company keep selling shares so much higher than market rate?  What metric do you use to determine what price you sell amber coins for?

Because company has gone several steps forward in real business while forum and cryptomarket still in the state of "scam or not a scam" for 1 year already.
Market volume is too low for company to look at it when we set a next round price.

One year ago we were looking on it in different way.

I can confirm that now company invests more in non-crypto marketing.
It's a pity for me personally but it's a fact.
And reason is obvious.

EDIT: but for existing shareholders it is very good. All they need to do is to wait till non-crypto money will reach cryptomarket.
         I think it will take 2-4 month to make a visible effect on market. Maybe even earlier. Will see.

devega

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 01:55:17 PM

Because company has gone several steps forward in real business while forum and cryptomarket still in the state of "scam or not a scam" for 1 year already.
Market volume is too low for company to look at it when we set a next round price.

One year ago we were looking on it in different way.

I can confirm that now company invests more in non-crypto marketing.
It's a pity for me personally but it's a fact.
And reason is obvious.

EDIT: but for existing shareholders it is very good. All they need to do is to wait till non-crypto money will reach cryptomarket.
         I think it will take 2-4 month to make a visible effect on market. Maybe even earlier. Will see.

Cryptomarket had developed rapidly to the moment, the company decided to postpone Q3 dividends (now even cancelled btc payment and pay ambercoin). I'm sure we have now round #20-30 and price over 30k sat, if only the company made another decision.
AmberCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 02:05:17 PM

and the answer too question 2? or are we actually going to find out, that they are in the same wallet?

All shareholders are in the list.

From main wallet shares could be sent only to one of the registered shareholders or on Company's C-Cex address for further selling.
Also several transactions were on Company's addresses on Bleutrade and Cryptsy.
That's all.

Here is a screens of our wallet (for the first time ever by the way!):

crzybilly

Activity: 703

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 02:31:05 PM

All shareholders are in the list.

From main wallet shares could be sent only to one of the registered shareholders or on Company's C-Cex address for further selling.
Also several transactions were on Company's addresses on Bleutrade and Cryptsy.
That's all.

Here is a screens of our wallet (for the first time ever by the way!):

Makes me happy to an extent Smiley
Winglessss

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 02:52:17 PM

But what math are you using to come up with your price for Ambercoin?  Do you plan on keep inflating the price forever?  Eventually when the price gets too high people will stop investing.  When I first invested I calculated I would get make my money back in dividends alone in 15 months.  5 dividend payments and I would be back in the positive.  Now if you continue to raise the price of Ambercoin then it will take longer and longer for people to get back their initial investment.  At which some point people will stop buying.  But with the increase in revenue every quarter that shows promise for increased dividends/investment ratio.  But you cannot assume you will make more every single quarter, which in my mind would mean you would have to adjust the price of Ambercoin god forbid down to get more investors. 

I love the pics of your wallet but what about the math? 

How are you coming up with the price of Ambercoin or are you just guessing?
Jeef Berky

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 02:59:38 PM

Just try to imagine how it feels to be owed $1,700 for Q3 ad $300 for Q 4 and then you are told, "for Q3 we aren't going to give ou $1,700 as we promised but instead we will give you 40,000 Ambercoins."

If they do pay out Q4 I will essentially be getting 40,000 Ambercoins plus $300.

Look.....

Photoshopped vans: where are the pictures of the "vans" that the company owns that the dev promised he would produce?

Alpinist is clearly the dev because the 2 make exactly the same grammatical mistake with "a" and "an" and I've never heard any other human being on the planet use "a" and "an" the way that Ambercoindev does.....with the exception of Alpinist!!

Payout: The title of this thread still says "10k AMBER=0,01% SHARES | BUY, HOLD $ GET DIVIDENDS in BTC/$" but we were just told that we are getting dividends in Amber at a price that is more than three times the current market value.

And yet despite all of the above, people on here are still supporters?

And don't tell me that you support Amber because you own a ton of Amber and WANT this to be real....that's not a reason. I am owed $2,000 so I want this to be real more than anymore but facts are facts.

This just sucks so much I can't hardly believe it....... Cry Cry Cry Cry
AmberCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 03:16:18 PM

But what math are you using to come up with your price for Ambercoin?  Do you plan on keep inflating the price forever?  Eventually when the price gets too high people will stop investing.  When I first invested I calculated I would get make my money back in dividends alone in 15 months.  5 dividend payments and I would be back in the positive.  Now if you continue to raise the price of Ambercoin then it will take longer and longer for people to get back their initial investment.  At which some point people will stop buying.  But with the increase in revenue every quarter that shows promise for increased dividends/investment ratio.  But you cannot assume you will make more every single quarter, which in my mind would mean you would have to adjust the price of Ambercoin god forbid down to get more investors. 

I love the pics of your wallet but what about the math? 

How are you coming up with the price of Ambercoin or are you just guessing?

AmberCoin price is based on real capitalization of the company's assets at some moment.
Now it is ~$30M-$40M.
So minimal real share price now $0.30.
So share price growth will continue until it becomes close to real value.
Further growth will depend on company's capitalization growth.

ROI based on dividends payouts we don't count at all.
In your calculations you didn't take into account possibility to sell shares.
You took sell price = 0.
It is incorrect.

devega

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 03:48:20 PM

You took sell price = 0.
It is incorrect.

So could you tell the investors, that have bought Ambercoins via c-cex how could they sell they shares? Would the company buy them back? There is almost no buy support at exchanges.
AmberCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 03:50:02 PM

You took sell price = 0.
It is incorrect.

So could you tell the investors, that have bought Ambercoins via c-cex how could they sell they shares? Would the company buy them back? There is almost no buy support at exchanges.

5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 08:55:35 PM

Just try to imagine how it feels to be owed $1,700 for Q3 ad $300 for Q 4 and then you are told, "for Q3 we aren't going to give ou $1,700 as we promised but instead we will give you 40,000 Ambercoins."

If they do pay out Q4 I will essentially be getting 40,000 Ambercoins plus $300.

Look.....

Photoshopped vans: where are the pictures of the "vans" that the company owns that the dev promised he would produce?

Alpinist is clearly the dev because the 2 make exactly the same grammatical mistake with "a" and "an" and I've never heard any other human being on the planet use "a" and "an" the way that Ambercoindev does.....with the exception of Alpinist!!

Payout: The title of this thread still says "10k AMBER=0,01% SHARES | Cry Cry Cry CryCry Cry Cry Cry in BTC/$" but we were just told that we are getting dividends in Amber at a price that is more than three times the current market value.

And yet despite all of the above, people on here are still supporters?

And don't tell me that you support Amber because you own a ton of Amber and WANT this to be real....that's not a reason. I am owed $2,000 so I want this to be real more than anymore but facts are facts.

This just sucks so much I can't hardly believe it....... Cry Cry Cry Cry

Can´t hardly believe it ,too. Cry

I´m owed that much as you but a some hundered dollars which i could use very good now.

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
socal

Activity: 532

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 09:03:20 PM

meh, I'm already in so lets see what happens. If they continue to payout in Amber then I'll just dump dividends on what buy support there is and re-up for much cheaper when/if they ever decide to continue BTC dividends.

When you stop giving a fuck, it's easy to be pragmatic.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
dennislevy

Activity: 300

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 05:46:33 AM

Hey, AmberDev

I would like to be paid in real Amber for my dividends. Since you mine Amber,
I do not think that should be a problem, do you?
Let me know, then I will send my address to you. It would be a fair exchange.

Thank-you, Dennis

Pages: « 1 ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 [211] 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... 286 »
  Print  

Jump to: