Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:35:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 286 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [AMBER] X13 POW/POS| 10k AMBER=0,01% SHARES | BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC/$  (Read 407524 times)
Pollak

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Pollak

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 10:28:19 PM

LOL - if we get another Q4 Amber payout - I guess I won't complain - LOL

I recently had all of my Ambercoins stolen and thought I was out of the game for sure.  I received my dividend in Ambercoin and now I am back in the game.  I guess it can be seen as a negative however I am looking at it as a positive because now I am staking again. :-)  I hope we get BTC again some day.

LOL that's exactly how I feel Pokey. I dumped Amber like crazy but now I have 35k Amber from dividends and am staking so fuck it....might as well be a supporter again haha. But yes, I do hope future payouts will be in btc (obviously).

I do hope promises will be kept in the future. If you advertise a BTC payment, you should give out a BTC payment.
It's as simple as that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jeef Berky

Activity: 164

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 12:55:50 AM

Was it stated when Q4 payments are scheduled to be payed?
OVRGRO

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 01:36:53 AM

Dividend calculations delayed until the 27th... nothing further has been stated to the best of my recollection. 2 of the 3 prior quaters indicate payments within 5 days from there.
Jeef Berky

Activity: 164

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 01:49:33 AM

Dividend calculations delayed until the 27th... nothing further has been stated to the best of my recollection. 2 of the 3 prior quaters indicate payments within 5 days from there.

Thanks!
davembg

Activity: 340
Merit: 251

Smell the glove.

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 02:56:04 AM

dev could you inform us about q4 dividends?are they also be paid as amber?or again we gonna vote for it? ifyou thinking vote i think dont waste your time cause anyway amber will win.

It can't be Amber again,If it is then it will be 100% confirmed scam Imo.

If Q4 dividends are paid in BTC - how is that fair to those of use that got screwed in Q3?
Something to think about.
OVRGRO

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 03:18:06 AM

If Q4 dividends are paid in BTC - how is that fair to those of use that got screwed in Q3?
How is it unfair?
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 09:27:51 AM

list of shareholder still not updated nyet
socal

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 03:09:43 PM

Still arguing I see, whats the point? Q3 is over and done with all we can do is wait a few more days for Q4. Time will tell......

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Winglessss

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 03:47:24 PM

Still arguing I see, whats the point? Q3 is over and done with all we can do is wait a few more days for Q4. Time will tell......

I'm with ya socal

ughhh just pay us, DEV!
davembg

Smell the glove.

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 05:19:02 PM

How is it unfair?

OH I'VE THOUGHT ABOUT IT BUDDY:)

If a company chooses to pay it's dividends in unsecured "stock" in one quarter, then changes it's policy in the next - it creates uncertainty to say the least.
It may not be "fair" in the most strict sense of the word, but it's conduct that manipulates market share, price, etc.

That's what we're seeing here - manipulation.

Do you think a company with assets of ~$30M-$40M REALLY needed to shelter $72,000 USD in Q3?
That's like a guy with a $30,000 truck not able to fill his gas tank for $72.
Were they really that "cash-poor"?
Very hard for me to believe.
Jayfek

Activity: 139

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 06:09:13 PM

I'm with ya socal

ughhh just pay us, DEV!

Situation here - like DEV is an asshole and Amber-Trade is scam - is not what we can call "truth".
DEV works for Amber-Trade for living. Probably as spokesperson (AmberCoin) + representative + developer (AmberCoin) + contact person (AmberCoin and digital projects) + project manager (AmberCoin) etc. Or something like that. All Company and AmberCoin bigger decisions and all financial decisions are made by Amber-Trade, DEV just "translates" communication between shareholders and Amber-Trade and can propose solutions and other things. AmberCoin is not DEV-s personal "money", AmberCoin represents Amber-Trade company shares.
So, don't be so personal. Dividends decisions are made by Amber-Trade / main investors, representing 51% of Company. Not DEV.

This channel (Bitcointalk) is not very secure and private, so Amber-Trade must very carefully select what and how to communicate - even world's biggest spy networks (including GRU, NSA, GCHQ, CIA, Chinese agencies etc https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_intelligence_agencies ) are for hunt of... not terrorists... business data, business intelligence of course! Many (all) governments are silenty supporting (funding) secret and undercover business information gathering for their companies, their taxpayers.
So, talk to much and Amber-Trade can be bunch of loosers. With all of us, shareholders. This is the main key for my eyes, why the present conflict (BTC versus AMBER dividends) was (is) actual. Just lack of communication.

There were difficult times financially for Amber-Trade due to the big buy. We voted for Q3 and AMBER win. How difficult times? We can only imagine, watching dividends for Q4, Q1, Q2 and so on, watching developments of Amber-Trade and AmberCoin.

Damn, I sound like http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/arse-licking  Grin But real world it is not like cryptoworld, there are people everywhere and everything takes time.

In cryptoworld - I voted for BTC, made some of planned dividends with DEUR fork-trading and now burning with RADS (may be).

Jayfek

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 06:22:40 PM

How is it unfair?

If a company chooses to pay it's dividends in unsecured "stock" in one quarter, then changes it's policy in the next - it creates uncertainty to say the least.
It may not be "fair" in the most strict sense of the word, but it's conduct that manipulates market share, price, etc.

Do you think a company with assets of ~$30M-$40M REALLY needed to shelter $72,000 USD in Q3?

I work for company which had once about -130k USD. Workers waiting monthly salary, partners waiting payments and -130k USD. And the market know it. Then they just made a big personal loan and a big-big party (was something like 5-th or 8-th birthday). And now they are 24 years old and top of region all these following years.
All starting companies in some stage overestimate their power. And they learn from it how supportive or hostile is their surrounding.

davembg

Smell the glove.

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 08:15:43 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2016, 10:28:04 PM by davembg

I'm with ya socal

ughhh just pay us, DEV!

Situation here - like DEV is an asshole and Amber-Trade is scam - is not what we can call "truth".
DEV works for Amber-Trade for living. Probably as spokesperson (AmberCoin) + representative + developer (AmberCoin) + contact person (AmberCoin and digital projects) + project manager (AmberCoin) etc. Or something like that. All Company and AmberCoin bigger decisions and all financial decisions are made by Amber-Trade, DEV just "translates" communication between shareholders and Amber-Trade and can propose solutions and other things. AmberCoin is not DEV-s personal "money", AmberCoin represents Amber-Trade company shares.
So, don't be so personal. Dividends decisions are made by Amber-Trade / main investors, representing 51% of Company. Not DEV.

This channel (Bitcointalk) is not very secure and private, so Amber-Trade must very carefully select what and how to communicate - even world's biggest spy networks (including GRU, NSA, GCHQ, CIA, Chinese agencies etc https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_intelligence_agencies ) are for hunt of... not terrorists... business data, business intelligence of course! Many (all) governments are silenty supporting (funding) secret and undercover business information gathering for their companies, their taxpayers.
So, talk to much and Amber-Trade can be bunch of loosers. With all of us, shareholders. This is the main key for my eyes, why the present conflict (BTC versus AMBER dividends) was (is) actual. Just lack of communication.

There were difficult times financially for Amber-Trade due to the big buy. We voted for Q3 and AMBER win. How difficult times? We can only imagine, watching dividends for Q4, Q1, Q2 and so on, watching developments of Amber-Trade and AmberCoin.

Damn, I sound like http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/arse-licking  Grin But real world it is not like cryptoworld, there are people everywhere and everything takes time.

In cryptoworld - I voted for BTC, made some of planned dividends with DEUR fork-trading and now burning with RADS (may be).

Personally, I don't recall ever calling Dev a crook, liar, etc.
What I've tried to do is express my point of view regarding what's happening here.
Problem is, facts are stubborn and people don't like to be wrong and/or lose money.

I CERTAINLY count myself among those people.
That said, $72,000 isn't a lot of money when you look at the sell-off that happened after the Q3 announcement.

Those that buy directly from AmberTrade are supposed to be secured, but, anyone just trading the coin is on their own.
Problem is, AmberTrade and AmberDev HAVE to respect those of us that support the blockchain - and that's not really happening with AMBER dividends vs. BTC dividends.
You make some pretty obvious assumptions regarding what AmberDev actually does, which is only speculation.
It makes more sense to me to look at what we KNOW about AmberTrade and AmberDev. At this time, they represent uncertainty and some aspects are somewhat deceitful.

The facts bear this out no matter what arguments/assumptions you make.
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 08:46:31 AM

How is it unfair?

Totally agree with this last post its just the same bullshit we've all seen many times in Crypto.
Even if its above board its shows they have no respect for their crypto investors what so ever.
The delay was maybe ok but to then come back After the Delay and say ow btw we are paying you with the money we print ourselves. ye right.

and Rotfl its the "GRU, NSA, GCHQ, CIA," fault Ambercoin isn't paying out in Btc well that's a "new" one lol.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 12:00:09 PM

I may not be a shareholder yet but I am about to become one. Watching this thread closely each day, I sometimes ask myself why hasn't BTC been paid to shareholders yet for Q3, but I guess it is only a matter of time and patience. Only then we could tell if this coin is another pump and dump scam or not. You might want to hold some AMBER just in case something exciting happens.  Roll Eyes

No offense intended, but if you were following the thread closely you should have seen that Q3 dividends were just paid in Amber instead of BTC. Time and patience will have to wait to see what's in store for Q4 dividends.

I think it might help some here to think of Ambertrade as a regular company first with it's own crypto second. While it has been pointed out that regular stock companies only pay out dividends in fiat as opposed to more stock(although you can set up drip), many companies put on hold or cancel dividends all the time. While this can cause distrust in the company and drive stock price down, it is a regular occurrence. It might be helpful to think of they payment in Amber more as a pause of dividends as opposed to a scam. If the company does intend to pause/pay out in Amber until further notice I do think they should make a current note of it on their website, but I don't think they a change in every banner they have on the internet is necessary is this was a one quarter exception. We'll still have to wait to find out if that is the case.

Yes but I am referring as to not getting paid in BTC when the thread title clearly states that you buy, hold and get dividends in BTC. I don't know why wouldn't the company pay in BTC when they did in AMBER. I think that if they have been able to pay in Amber, then they could do so in BTC. As long as I am able to recoup my losses, then it would be fine with me.  Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
OVRGRO

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 02:02:37 PM

That said, $72,000 isn't a lot of money when you look at the sell-off that happened after the Q3 announcement.

1. The selloff was not by the company, thus irrelevant to the situation.
2. The real kicker here... that 72k only represents amber coin shareholders. Basically you're stressing 7% sales tax while ignoring the total overall price. You're not even covering tip here, just sales tax. The good of 7% should never preempt the good of the other 93%, but you're a bit stupid and selfish.
3. The shareholders spoke with their vote, nobody cares about your whiny minority position anymore. It's done, it's over.
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 02:37:36 PM

A fixed, rigged voting counts nothing my friend.

You really think most shareholders which invested because of getting dividends in btc/$ suddenly vote for shitcoin payout which get nearly nothing when sell?
You still believe in santa claus ? LOL LOL

You really think big investors would be that stupid?

It's done, it's over.

Agreed.

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
Jayfek

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 02:48:31 PM

How is it unfair?

Totally agree with this last post its just the same bullshit we've all seen many times in Crypto.
Even if its above board its shows they have no respect for their crypto investors what so ever.
The delay was maybe ok but to then come back After the Delay and say ow btw we are paying you with the money we print ourselves. ye right.

and Rotfl its the "GRU, NSA, GCHQ, CIA," fault Ambercoin isn't paying out in Btc well that's a "new" one lol.

Don't understand wrongly - NSA is not a case here, it was included for coloring my argument that Amber-Trade can not post here how deep is shit in their office and what they do/can do to get back on the road.

Winglessss

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 03:59:53 PM

Sell all your ambercoin and put it in Ethereum.  At least thats what I did and got lucky because the price of Ethereum over the last couple weeks has more than doubled so I got my money back. 

I realized this is the power of crypto!  Unlike other people who have a 401K or some other investment portfolio, that they do not themselves manage, I can move my money (crypto) from one shitcoin to a more stable provable technology.  I can do this in a matter of hours and recoup my losses.  I feel bad for people with money in the stock market.  There's still hope for us here in the crypto world!  All of us are so ahead of our time!

Crypto is the way of the future!!!
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 05:42:30 PM

Sell all your ambercoin and put it in Ethereum.  At least thats what I did and got lucky because the price of Ethereum over the last couple weeks has more than doubled so I got my money back. 

I realized this is the power of crypto!  Unlike other people who have a 401K or some other investment portfolio, that they do not themselves manage, I can move my money (crypto) from one shitcoin to a more stable provable technology.  I can do this in a matter of hours and recoup my losses.  I feel bad for people with money in the stock market.  There's still hope for us here in the crypto world!  All of us are so ahead of our time!

Crypto is the way of the future!!!

Indeed. And while you have to deal with regulations in stocks, with cryptos all is different. Most exchanges do not require id verification and you can buy or sell cryptos anytime without the need for regulation. One good thing about crypto currencies is that they are extremely volatile, so that makes it a huge advantage (when compared to stocks) to make decent profit if you manage to trade well. You can recoup your losses easier than with stocks.

Nevertheless, if you don't get what we were promised (dividends in BTC not AMBER) I will continue to stake Ambercoins and buy and sell them regardless dividends are paid or not. It is only a matter of patience.  Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 [215] 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 286 »
  Print  

Jump to: