Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:57:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 286 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [AMBER] X13 POW/POS| 10k AMBER=0,01% SHARES | BUY, HOLD & GET DIVIDENDS in BTC/$  (Read 407528 times)
devega

Activity: 701
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 10:08:47 AM

Amber is winning again Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinClix

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 10:15:42 AM

Damnit I can't remember where or how to post the config files. Can someone walk me through it? It would be worth your time if you want btc to win because I have a huge share for Q3 ;-) THanks!

some problem, wallet is not synchronized, how to add node? any one conf.file, can't vote...help
fredeq
Legendary

Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 10:45:38 AM

Damnit I can't remember where or how to post the config files. Can someone walk me through it? It would be worth your time if you want btc to win because I have a huge share for Q3 ;-) THanks!

some problem, wallet is not synchronized, how to add node? any one conf.file, can't vote...help

This is a long shot, but do you have the most recent wallet version?
Mine is `v3.0.0.3` - 15 connections.

@Jeef Maybe you should check as well?

https://whattomine.com - Check what to mine Smiley
crzybilly

Activity: 703
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 10:50:24 AM

if you're still having issues I can upload my conf file.
AmberCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 12:02:55 PM

This is a long shot, but do you have the most recent wallet version?
Mine is `v3.0.0.3` - 15 connections.

@Jeef Maybe you should check as well?

We have updated ambercoin.info recently.

You can download fresh blockchain here:

http://ambercoin.info/#menuLiFAQ

There is also an installer in that RAR archive.
All that it does - copies files into %appdata%\AmberCoin folder Smiley

If you can do it by yourself you can do it manually.
It is done for those who is not familar enough with crypto.

P.S. Of course this archive contains latest wallet version.

twn
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 12:10:23 PM

Amber is winning again Sad
What do you expecting, this vote totally bullshit. Who wants as amber why they didnt apply when dev  gaves same permission two weeks ago?
This is like election in a dictator country...
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 12:51:22 PM

if amber is winning i'm calling it a scam.

Who with only a half brain cell would vote for payout in amber , when he could buy almost the double amount amber coins with the bitcoins.

The only winner of this voting is the company, because it has to pay nothing instead of 40,000$

I guess they not have the money, now the trick with the voting which screams manipulation.

BUYING AT 0.05$ LOL anyone wants to buy my coins for just 0.03$ ?

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
Alpinist

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 01:22:39 PM

Guys, I am reading several last pages and see that most of you use a little bit short-sighted approach.

For company I am small investor but most of you would call me a "whale".  Smiley
I see that you can't even understand why some of those whom you call whales chooses AMBER option.

When the option to get paid in Amber was available I was in vacation Smiley
So I missed that train. And now is the second chance.

There is no chanse to get cheap shares from company.
So there are only 2 sources left - miners and other shareholders. Wink
And both sell their shares on exchanges.

To sell now is the best way to fix looses.
But if you want to earn then my advice is to hold a little bit longer.
Even if you don't want to stay a shareholder any more you'll at least gain some profit.

I just have even more to say - I know a guy who has more than 100k shares but is not even a shareholder! He has bought them from exchange and holds them to sell when the price will rise enough. He doesn't care about dividends at all. And as far as I know he's going to sell them offline at price close to which company sells (now ~$0.10).

I can be wrong but I think that future profit from increasing share's value will beat the profit from dividends. But in past dividends were sweet - I've invested $10k at the very beginning and ~$5.5k got back as Q1 and Q2 dividends. So I can understand those who votes for BTC.

P.S. My ID is 14.
       And my vote is AMBER.
       I don't know if AMBER or BTC payout wins but I hope my post will help to understand another point of view.
devega

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 01:32:41 PM

@Ambercoindev, if the Amber wins, will the payments be covered by investment protection?
socal

Activity: 532

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 01:38:14 PM

Guys, I am reading several last pages and see that most of you use a little bit short-sighted approach.

For company I am small investor but most of you would call me a "whale".  Smiley
I see that you can't even understand why some of those whom you call whales chooses AMBER option.

Even if you don't want to stay a shareholder any more you'll at least gain some profit.

I just have even more to say - I know a guy who has more than 100k shares but is not even a shareholder! He has bought them from exchange and holds them to sell when the price will rise enough. He doesn't care about dividends at all. And as far as I know he's going to sell them offline at price close to which company sells (now ~$0.10).

I can be wrong but I think that future profit from increasing share's value will beat the profit from dividends. But in past dividends were sweet - I've invested $10k at the very beginning and ~$5.5k got back as Q1 and Q2 dividends. So I can understand those who votes for BTC.

P.S. My ID is 14.
       And my vote is AMBER.
       I don't know if AMBER or BTC payout wins but I hope my post will help to understand another point of view.

Obviously YOU don't understand......look at the price and volume of AMBER...it's a hairs breadth away from being dead......and how exactly are people supposed to " profit from this great opportunity" by getting paid in a worthless coin they can't sell. It's simple all of the delays and all of the BS make everyone think the Dev is scamming. Getting paid in a worthless alt instead of BTC AS PROMISED only reinforces that.

If BTC doesn't get paid out by Q1 2016 (my first eligible Dividend payout) I'm out of this bitch.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
twn
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 01:44:05 PM

P.S. My ID is 14.
       And my vote is AMBER.
İ can sell from 4 cent to you how much amber u want. İf you interested pm me.
Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 02:05:56 PM

thanks @Alpinist ,really appreciate for your explanations,.

honestly i still believe with Ambercoin and i hope get this coins as much as i can

but in other side i/we need money too

so,is there any options for the people who wants their money

or maybe 50% reinvestments to support the company and 50% paid in btc
Jeef Berky

Activity: 164

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 02:24:26 PM

Guys I'm still having a hard time with this damn wallet! Socal PM'd me with the config stuff which I copied into notepad and saved as Amber.conf in the correct folder but still nothing is synching.

When I downloaded the new wallet from the Amber website and tried to install it, it said

qrcodelib.dll is missing

even though in the damn folder I see Amber.exe and qrcodelib.dll

It SUCKS to be a neverending noob at this crap bus seriously I don't know what to do and I want my vote to count!! Like I said, I had around 200k shares IIRC so my vote will be huge....if I can just get this damn wallet to synch. UGH.......
PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 02:30:34 PM

if amber is winning i'm calling it a scam.

Who with only a half brain cell would vote for payout in amber , when he could buy almost the double amount amber coins with the bitcoins.

The only winner of this voting is the company, because it has to pay nothing instead of 40,000$

I guess they not have the money, now the trick with the voting which screams manipulation.

BUYING AT 0.05$ LOL anyone wants to buy my coins for just 0.03$ ?

you are to stupid for all.. u have no brain or??? if there is btc payment a whale can only buy 3-4btc under the price.. than is the market price over this 0.05$ so a whale have much more from it when he get paid in amber.. but u are to stupid to understand this..

Guys I'm still having a hard time with this damn wallet! Socal PM'd me with the config stuff which I copied into notepad and saved as Amber.conf in the correct folder but still nothing is synching.

When I downloaded the new wallet from the Amber website and tried to install it, it said

qrcodelib.dll is missing

It SUCKS to be a neverending noob at this crap bus seriously I don't know what to do and I want my vote to count!! Like I said, I had around 200k shares IIRC so my vote will be huge....if I can just get this damn wallet to synch. UGH.......

the .conf file should have the name Ambercoin.conf
fredeq
Legendary

Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 02:32:45 PM

qrcodelib.dll is missing

The dll error seems weird, try running wallet as an ADMIN?

https://whattomine.com - Check what to mine Smiley
Jeef Berky

Activity: 164

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 02:37:53 PM

Yes that's what I meant....I saved it as Ambercoin.conf

As far as running anything as admin, the problem is that I downloaded the zip file for the new wallet from the Ambercoin site (named ambercoin-qt-win-v3.0.0.3) and when I open it I see 2 files

AmberCoin-qt.exe
qrcodelib.dll

So I click AmberCoin-qt.exe and that's when I get the following message:

The program can't start because qrcodelib.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

This is so frustrating!!
PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 02:38:15 PM

ui dev was faster Smiley

here is blockchain https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B6lvSjGMcKIbYzh1WWlkS3BXMkU
with a working .conf file i have actual 57 active connections

virustotal scan if u dont trust me Wink

https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/74ea0c30bbc39f340c2ff5a3bc9be63d204bde91b2bcb500a1303324f55865e3/analysis/1452954220/

@Jeef u can try my blockchain download it and copy it in your amber folder at C:-->User-->Username-->Appdata-->Roaming-->AmberCoin

if u have a question pm me Wink
Mig-23
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 02:45:10 PM

qrcodelib.dll is missing

i just download new wallet and download the new db and replace it to appdata

then i open wallet and done,..i don't need node or config file in that time
Mig-23
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 02:50:13 PM

qrcodelib.dll is missing

i just download new wallet and download the new db and replace it to appdata

then i open wallet and done,..i don't need node or config file in that time

anyone have link new wallet and new db ?

make sure to remove peers.dat

and just replace new db to your appdata...no need config file (i'm done with this )

devega

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 02:52:28 PM

Yes that's what I meant....I saved it as Ambercoin.conf

As far as running anything as admin, the problem is that I downloaded the zip file for the new wallet from the Ambercoin site (named ambercoin-qt-win-v3.0.0.3) and when I open it I see 2 files

AmberCoin-qt.exe
qrcodelib.dll

So I click AmberCoin-qt.exe and that's when I get the following message:

The program can't start because qrcodelib.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

This is so frustrating!!

delete all but walltet.dat from roaming\Ambercoin --> download new wallet --> should be all right
Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 286 »
  Print  

Jump to: