Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:51:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NeuCoin - Easy to use, free to try, focused on micropayments - Official  (Read 196150 times)
Sandrine89 (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 02:58:19 AM

Hmmm to me a lot of red flags....

1st - Almost half of coins being sold in approximately 6 hours after a presale delay of almost 2 hours??? Most people would wait to see how it goes especially when there is a 60 day window with only a 1% daily increase.
Well we've been putting a huge amount of work in this project, and it has convinced members of the community. To me it looks as simple as this!

2nd - Launch doesn't even have a confirmed date....Sometime in July and if not then you get you btc back in September??? Ok give me your btc to play with for at least 2 months and then I'll give you some coins that might be launched in July or later at my discretion. Sound of toilet flushing goes here.
Not sure what you mean here: all proceeds from the presale will remain untouched at this public multisig address until the NeuCoin cryptocurrency is created and launched, expected to happen in July 2015. If the creation and launch for whatever reason does not occur by September 30, all presale purchases will be refunded. You can read about this here: http://blog.neucoin.org/post/117444378516/guide-to-the-neucoin-presale
Also, this is not unusual for a crypto token project to conduct a presale before its launch, look at Ethereum for example.

3rd - Their BTC address still only has 0.05 confirmed deposit amount. All deposits are to be publicly visible right???
The answer to this question is also in this blog post: http://blog.neucoin.org/post/117444378516/guide-to-the-neucoin-presale. Each purchase request will generate a new, unique address to which the BTC can be sent. At the end of each day, all purchase amounts will be transferred to a publicly visible multisig address.

4th - Angel Investors??? This sounds very familiar with another scamcoin called OctoCoin (888). Don't know if anyone here remembers that but was pumped to high heaven and then ABSOLUTELY nothing...pure shit. The 'Investors' were called Angel Investors as well. Hmmm to much coincidence there.
Two links you may want to have look at: http://forum.neucoin.org/t/neucoin-investors-proof/640
http://www.neucoin.org/en/wiki/#angels

5th - Why why why?Huh?? Insert facts here.......if any.
I'd advise you to read through all our documentation: http://www.neucoin.org/en/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HYPster

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 03:06:33 AM

Hmmm to me a lot of red flags....

1st - Almost half of coins being sold in approximately 6 hours after a presale delay of almost 2 hours??? Most people would wait to see how it goes especially when there is a 60 day window with only a 1% daily increase.
Well we've been putting a huge amount of work in this project, and it has convinced members of the community. To me it looks as simple as this!

2nd - Launch doesn't even have a confirmed date....Sometime in July and if not then you get you btc back in September??? Ok give me your btc to play with for at least 2 months and then I'll give you some coins that might be launched in July or later at my discretion. Sound of toilet flushing goes here.
Not sure what you mean here: all proceeds from the presale will remain untouched at this public multisig address until the NeuCoin cryptocurrency is created and launched, expected to happen in July 2015. If the creation and launch for whatever reason does not occur by September 30, all presale purchases will be refunded. You can read about this here: http://blog.neucoin.org/post/117444378516/guide-to-the-neucoin-presale
Also, this is not unusual for a crypto token project to conduct a presale before its launch, look at Ethereum for example.

3rd - Their BTC address still only has 0.05 confirmed deposit amount. All deposits are to be publicly visible right???
The answer to this question is also in this blog post: http://blog.neucoin.org/post/117444378516/guide-to-the-neucoin-presale. Each purchase request will generate a new, unique address to which the BTC can be sent. At the end of each day, all purchase amounts will be transferred to a publicly visible multisig address.

4th - Angel Investors??? This sounds very familiar with another scamcoin called OctoCoin (888). Don't know if anyone here remembers that but was pumped to high heaven and then ABSOLUTELY nothing...pure shit. The 'Investors' were called Angel Investors as well. Hmmm to much coincidence there.
Two links you may want to have look at: http://forum.neucoin.org/t/neucoin-investors-proof/640
http://www.neucoin.org/en/wiki/#angels

5th - Why why why?Huh?? Insert facts here.......if any.
I'd advise you to read through all our documentation: http://www.neucoin.org/en/

I am very sorry Sandrine that you are the frontman to this scam as all the heat will be on you once this is exposed. I sure hope you didn't reveal any personal info here. You have been duped sorry to say. I wish you the best!! Stay safe please.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 03:23:42 AM

purchase amounts but not the actual purchases that we can track though the blockchain that happened at the time of the presale?  but instead  some off chain mixed transfer that could easily be a self purchase made to inflate the perception of demand? hmmm?

HunterGatherer

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 03:32:04 AM

I am very sorry Sandrine that you are the frontman to this scam as all the heat will be on you once this is exposed. I sure hope you didn't reveal any personal info here. You have been duped sorry to say. I wish you the best!! Stay safe please.

At first I thought this was fearmongering but then I realized that this is funny HYPster.  BTW, Interesting user name.  Do you see yourself as a purveyor of hype?  
I'm trying to figure out, though, if you actually...possibly....believe that you know more about NeuCoin than this woman who does their PR!  No...it was just a joke.  Like if I were to make a joke......
"I am very sorry HYPster that you are the cuckold to your wife as all the shame will be on you once this is exposed. I sure hope you didn't reveal any personal info here. You have been duped sorry to say. I wish you the best!! Stay safe please."
That would be absurd right?
not altcoin hitler

Activity: 212
Merit: 22

Amazix

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 03:38:46 AM

^
lol, fail

HunterGatherer

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 03:49:07 AM

purchase amounts but not the actual purchases that we can track though the blockchain that happened at the time of the presale?  but instead  some off chain mixed transfer that could easily be a self purchase made to inflate the perception of demand? hmmm?

Are you saying that because these purchases weren't transferred to the multisig address effectively in realtime that this is somehow problematic?  The woman said they would be transferred once per day, and I'm betting that tomorrow we will see that this is true.  Rather than debate this point, let just place a wager and then we can both zip it until tomorrow - what do you say?  What would you like to wager?
hund

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 03:55:34 AM

So obviously i am ignored here on purpose so i'll go ahead and say:

Sell limitations for the inner circle or friends who hold most of the coins mean nothing because they are not enforced or controlled by any means. Furthermore the sell limitations don't apply to the interest from the staking which means effectively these people who hold 97% of the coins can sell something like 70% of their coins in the first year without even breaching that sell limitation rule and if they would it wouldn't matter because it's not controlled or enforced. So the public is being fooled here with an possibly fraudulent investement sheme. The sell limitations likely mean in practice nothing at all.

My sincere condolences to the investors in this thing who likely will get shat on by Bob and his circle jerking friends. I'm done here. Good luck all. 
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 03:59:02 AM

Are you saying that because these purchases weren't transferred to the multisig address effectively in realtime that this is somehow problematic?  The woman said they would be transferred once per day, and I'm betting that tomorrow we will see that this is true.  Rather than debate this point, let just place a wager and then we can both zip it until tomorrow - what do you say?  What would you like to wager?

I'm saying they should be transferred from the original address that was used.  doesn't have to be in real time but there should be a link in the blockchain to when it did happen in realtime.  if that won't be the case, then yes... absolutely it is problematic because it means there is no proof those sales actually happened at all.  

HunterGatherer

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 04:11:34 AM

I'm saying they should be transferred from the original address that was used.  doesn't have to be in real time but there should be a link in the blockchain to when it did happen in realtime.  if that won't be the case, then yes... absolutely it is problematic because it means there is no proof those sales actually happened at all.  

I have no idea why they preferred to collect presale funds to unique addresses per transaction and then sweep to the multisig address, but who cares as long as the money gets there as they said it would?  As if you could prove that any of these transactions "actually happened" anyway?  Mine happened. So anyway, what is our wager?
fdylstyx

Activity: 158

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 04:13:15 AM

So obviously i am ignored here on purpose so i'll go ahead and say:

My sincere condolences to the investors in this thing who likely will get shat on by Bob and his circle jerking friends. I'm done here. Good luck all.  

As you've already left you won't mind me pointing out that such childish angry finger painting across the board is a fine way to get you put on many ignore lists.

I often find myself feeling ignored but I just chalk it up to my own ignorance of how everything works. People don't have time to cater to my ignorance and I accept that with as much grace as I can muster.

Sometimes it's just enough to help keep a thread moving, and glean what you can from the resulting posts.

fdyl

Note: showing plus 50% sold with no slowing down. I guess they forgot their terms to protect the little guys. http://www.neucoin.org/en/presale
not altcoin hitler

Amazix

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 04:20:18 AM

Note: showing plus 50% sold with no slowing down. I guess they forgot their terms to protect the little guys.

That protection doesn't work same as most in this concept does in reality not work. It's all just wind and noise.

The presale numbers are probably fake.

Bitshill

Activity: 168

Not a Doctor

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 04:24:21 AM

I just threw 2 BTC at this shit

The way to make money is to buy when blood is running in the streets.
HunterGatherer

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 04:27:22 AM

Note: showing plus 50% sold with no slowing down. I guess they forgot their terms to protect the little guys.
That protection doesn't work same as most in this concept does in reality not work. It's all just wind and noise.

It's all just wind and noise.  That blade cuts both ways...."The presale numbers are probably fake."  It's all just wind and noise.
fdylstyx

Activity: 158

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 04:48:33 AM

I admire your sense of "what if". I bought some too. Just because I could. Wink
not altcoin hitler

Amazix

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 05:10:18 AM

It's all just wind and noise.  That blade cuts both ways...."The presale numbers are probably fake."  It's all just wind and noise.

You come across pretty toxic already. You are one of those "who cares if it's a scam as long as i can sell for a profit"-people. That's ok. Welcome to my ignore list.

Bitshill

Activity: 168

Not a Doctor

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 05:33:53 AM

just added another 3 btc, this might pump  Roll Eyes

The way to make money is to buy when blood is running in the streets.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 08:02:20 AM

just added another 3 btc, this might pump  Roll Eyes

Ah, so you will convert them to Buddha-coins? Or to Neusex?
Thireus

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 08:10:50 AM

I admire your marketing strategy which is very well structured and efficient. However, I have a few concerns regarding the underlying concrete things.

Your whitepaper states the theory and maths behind (what seems to be) the perfect crypto-currency. On the paper, you did a very good job. But did you actually already implement Neucoin?

Since the Neucoin source code (if it exists) is not publicly available... Could you, at least make the checksum of your genesis block publicly available? This would provide both a guarantee and an evidence that the Neucoin blockchain exists (it will be easily verifiable in the future). And I am sure, this will reassure the people who are buying Neucoins at the moment and eventually boost your sales.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 08:27:29 AM

I admire your marketing strategy which is very well structured and efficient. However, I have a few concerns regarding the underlying concrete things.

Your whitepaper states the theory and maths behind (what seems to be) the perfect crypto-currency. On the paper, you did a very good job. But did you actually already implement Neucoin?

Since the Neucoin source code (if it exists) is not publicly available... Could you, at least make the checksum of your genesis block publicly available? This would provide both a guarantee and an evidence that the Neucoin blockchain exists (it will be easily verifiable in the future). And I am sure, this will reassure the people who are buying Neucoins at the moment and eventually boost your sales.

Here's the sha256-sum of the genesis block:

e3b0c44298fc1c149afbf4c8996fb92427ae41e4649b934ca495991b7852b855

*scnr*
Thireus

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 08:36:44 AM

Here's the sha256-sum of the genesis block:

e3b0c44298fc1c149afbf4c8996fb92427ae41e4649b934ca495991b7852b855

*scnr*

This is what I am also expecting Wink.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: