Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:39:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NeuCoin - Easy to use, free to try, focused on micropayments - Official  (Read 196150 times)
scam confirmed

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2015, 07:24:07 PM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
scam confirmed

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2015, 07:47:01 PM

NoKoin Wikipedia page urgently needs a controversy section!

Friendly warning

However, it could be a scam. Caveat Emptor !

was tagged as "possible vandalism"

WTF? Shocked

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=NeuCoin&type=revision&diff=678809566&oldid=678809301

scam confirmed

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2015, 08:06:29 PM

looks good  Tongue

opheliekimie

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 10:04:15 PM

Hey scam, rizz, LiQio, Gekko and others,

How about you stop making accusations and start showing evidence NeuCoin is a scam ? You've turned this thread into a bizzare crusade against a bunch of people (actual people, you know, with lives and stuff).
Why are you so bitter and relentless ? Do you know any of them personally ? Could it be that you are paid by competitors feeling threatened? It sure feels like it.

There's a beta going on, were you of those trying it out? Can't you do any better that post partial screenshots of NeuCoin's forum without even mentionning that out of 5 threads only one seems to be a real bug? Definitely makes you look desperate.

I'm not sure what's the worst about you: spreading FUD or trashing other people's work when you have nothing to show for yourselves.

Go ahead, trash me too because that's all you can do Smiley Gekko, I'm your favorite breed, huh, a WOMAN.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 10:08:00 PM

looks good  Tongue

How about you stop making accusations and start showing evidence NeuCoin is a scam ? You've turned this thread into a bizzare crusade against a bunch of people (actual people, you know, with lives and stuff).
Why are you so bitter and relentless ? Do you know any of them personally ? Could it be that you are paid by competitors feeling threatened? It sure feels like it.

There's a beta going on, were you of those trying it out? Can't you do any better that post partial screenshots of NeuCoin's forum without even mentionning that out of 5 threads only one seems to be a real bug? Definitely makes you look desperate.

I'm not sure what's the worst about you: spreading FUD or trashing other people's work when you have nothing to show for yourselves.

Go ahead, trash me too because that's all you can do Smiley Gekko, I'm your favorite breed, huh, a WOMAN.

hi Ophie.  I like women developers.  Kiss

Post some screenshots so we can see the client.

rizzlarolla

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 10:20:24 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2015, 10:34:51 PM by rizzlarolla

Hey.. rizz...
"How about you stop making accusations and start showing evidence NeuCoin is a scam ? "

rizz
 "now I have highlighted the founders stand to make around $12m, for $2.25m work over 3 years, (receiving 1.2billion neucoin) don't you think neucoin should clarify?"

I'm waiting for your true figures, known to the team, then you will start to show your own scam.
Torrgeek is also still waiting
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 10:28:14 PM

NoKoin Wikipedia page urgently needs a controversy section!

Friendly warning

However, it could be a scam. Caveat Emptor !

was tagged as "possible vandalism"

WTF? Shocked

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=NeuCoin&type=revision&diff=678809566&oldid=678809301

That's normal.  You will only find encyclopedic type entries and facts on wikipedia, not conjecture.

Magicking

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 11:04:56 PM

What difference does it make ?
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 11:16:15 PM

What difference does it make ?

Makes no difference to me.  I don't get your question.

We have people here posting that it is beautiful.  Ophie seems
to be upset people are attacking when she is proud of her work.

So, can I see it?  I'm just curious.

Are you embarrassed or something?

mrsmanning

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 03:13:30 AM

So I tried Neucoin and me like it [...]

Please tell us more, what exactly is it, that makes Neucon stand out?

It feels like it's made for me  Grin Easy to use, solid to have and beautiful to look  Wink

Oh, are we fitting the cliché, aren't we?

(I totally believe you, DanK ... or is it Sandrine)

You are strange. Anyway have a good day  Smiley
Cheesy Thats funny, seems true too....
hoian0809
Legendary

Activity: 1020
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 05:58:42 AM

Who need some Neucoins free to test site. PM me address, I will send it to you. Grin
LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 07:17:08 AM

Hi Ophelie

I believe the latent "scam accusation" can be dismantled by you and your team only.

Just answer some of the many important questions in this thread (and maybe it would help if you fought DanK's sockpuppet addiction)

LiQio

PS: you don't need to play the women card, most of the critics here are pretty decent and certainly not misogynists.
Gekko463

Activity: 545

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 09:22:43 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2015, 06:29:53 PM by Gekko463

looks good  Tongue

Evidence Neucoin is a scam:

1.  EXTENSIVE, EXCLUSIVE use of Off shore tax havens;  (You work in Paris and don't pay taxes?).

2.  Claiming Neucoin is immune from standard securities regulations and disclosure requirements.  Therefore, disclosing NOTHING about who owns the corporate entities, nor details of the sources of your "Angel" funding nor your use of proceeds of any of this funding.  You sold hype.  Not substance.

3.  Anonymity in the Seychelles (where the money is now).  Why would Dan need "anonymity" if he's not evading taxes, skirting regulatory requirements in the countries where he is selling his interest-bearing securities, or planning to do anything untoward, like a PnD?

4.  Founders with a demonstrably slimy background.  (Self evident)

You'll note I say nothing about the coding, which is what YOU do, isn't it?  I have no beef with your work because I care, and comment about nothing to do with the technology.  My beef is with the architects of the secretive off-shore web of deceit set up.

Are you trying to tell me that Neucoin could not have been developed in a standard French SARL, and raised funding with full disclosure following all the rules?  And kept the bitcoin wallet as an asset of the SARL?

It couldn't because you are all afraid going to jail.  Because you KNOW what you are doing is wrong.  You also don't like paying taxes on the "goods" that you sell, so you THINK you're being clever about it.

Just like you don't bring an umbrella if it is not going to rain today, and just like nobody wears a bullet proof vest if they don't think anyone has a reason to shoot at them, nobody sets up anonymous off shore tax havens if they believe what they are doing is legitimate and plan to follow the law.

"Real people" follow the laws of the countries they live and do business in.

"Real people" pay taxes on the proceeds of the sale of a product (if that's what Neucoin is) or they fully disclose all details of the operation if they are raising investment funds from the public (if Neucoin, an "interest bearing instrument" is indeed a security to be regulated).

"Real people" don't participate in scams like this.  Criminals do.

Orphelie, since you are a woman and you may not understand business, morality, or law (but you are a good coder, I guess?) let me make it plain for you:  Neucoin is a criminal enterprise because either:

1.  Management has wilfully ignored securities regulations the world over and (from their base in France) advertised, offered for sale, and sold unregistered, interest-bearing securities to non-sophisticated investors, or

2.  Laundered money in an off-shore tax haven to avoid taxes on a "product" they promise to manufacture and deliver some day.

It's a "product".  Or it's an interest-bearing "security".  Which is it?  "Neither" is not an answer.

You can't pretend it is not one or the other and get to keep all the money, securities regulators and tax collectors be damned.

There is no "Competition" for Neucoin other than Doge:

Doge was not premined, presold or profitable for anyone except traders.  It has no central "developer" operating on a for-profit basis.  Only scum-bags, historically, have pre-mined and pre-sold.  You have 3 notorious internet scumbags, documented widely on the internet, famous for shitting on people on your "founders" and "angels" list.  Thus, smoke=fire.  Which parts of how scummy your operation is are you having trouble with?  Or do you, Orphelie, just not care and just want the "trailer cash" money too?

Dogecoin, your only (well advanced) "competition" has no employees, nor do they pay anyone to "bitterly and relentlessly" expose legitimate competitors unsavoury financial habits.

We know for a fact that today, 105 billion doge are worth $13 million give or take.

That means that the 100 million Neucoins you guys sold for a MILLION DOLLARS, if comparable to Doge, has a real comparable market value of about $12,500.

So theoretically, you guys have sold $12,500 worth of nothing for $1 million.  So far.

But Dogecoin is actually accepted by hundreds, if not thousands of merchants already--by grassroots efforts alone.  It has no "management", no off-shore slush funds, no off shore "Foundations".

It simply exists in the wild, is much more widely accepted than Neucoin is now (since Neucoin doesn't exist) and anyone with a pair of eyes can pretty clearly see that Neucoin doesn't do anything that a doge coin can't already do, and has been doing for two years now.

Neucoin has a lot of catching up to do with that little dog.  For starters, it needs to exist.  Then it needs to prove it is ALREADY worth 10 times more than Doge.  All that while having expenses, and hopefully being profitable for someone.

That's not going to happen.  The only viable route to you getting paid is doing EXACTLY what you've all been doing.

Preparing a scam.

But I don't blame you Orphelie.  You're just a girl.

Ces Sacs Birkin et chaussures de Jimmy Choo ne vas pas s'acheter eux-mêmes.

Vivienne

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 11:55:42 AM

If that interest people, I made a script that poll a reddit thread https://www.reddit.com/r/neucoin/comments/3k57cx/beta_addresses/, if it's visible for me on the first page, it will send 42 test Neu once every minute.

I'll make it crawl the whole thread (or use an already made bot) if needed later.

Thank you! I love free Neucoins  Kiss
dang thi bich thuy

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 12:12:25 PM

I like get some free coins. When will they close beta?
Vivienne

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 12:18:55 PM

I like get some free coins. When will they close beta?
They will launch before September 30. Not sure when beta will be closed, maybe few days before  Cheesy
scam confirmed

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2015, 12:45:35 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2015, 12:58:26 PM by scam confirmed

looks good  Tongue

I'm sorry Ophelie! Its YOU who claim to be bigger, better, more transparent, more professionial, much user-friendlier - superiour over anybody else
in the crypto-space, let alone any altcoin.

YOU will be measured according to extend to which YOUR claims are actually valid.

I believe the latent "scam accusation" can be dismantled by you and your team only.

Just answer some of the many important questions in this thread (and maybe it would help if you fought DanK's sockpuppet addiction)

As long as you only say so very clearly but do not at all offer convincing evidences of your claims, you will be continuously confronted with the same "scam accusations" until you have mastered them. Good luck!

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 01:14:39 PM

I'm not sure I fully agree with Gekko about the tax issues.  Corporations use legal and permissible loopholes all the time to avoid paying taxes.  That's not the issue.

The issue is, well, everything else mentioned in this thread.  Such as selling unlicensed securities.
You want to not pay taxes, that's your business.  You want to collect money from people under shady circumstances, now you're gonna have to answer to the troll patrol, lol.

Gekko463

Activity: 545

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 03:12:12 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2015, 04:51:05 PM by Gekko463

I'm not sure I fully agree with Gekko about the tax issues.  Corporations use legal and permissible loopholes all the time to avoid paying taxes.  That's not the issue.

Well, with all due respect, fellow troll, I would agree.  Corporations do use "loopholes" all the time.

One of mine, our, "MAIN questions" this whole time is, WHAT CORPORATION ARE WE DEALING WITH?

WHO ARE THE DIRECTORS?

WHO ARE THE SHAREHOLDERS?

WHO ARE THE OPERATING OFFICERS, RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DAY TO DAY SHADY DECISIONS AND CRAP EXECUTION?

Because we don't know anything about those things.  We thought we found Althouse development.

Nope.  Not them.  Just a "contractor" in the SHELL GAME.

Angels:  We know WHO, because Dan keeps sending us the fucking stupid list of NAMES.

But we don't know silly little things like:

WHAT? (did they invest?  How much each?)

WHEN? (did they put the money in?  Before the presale?  Or before, during and AFTER the presale so they could have UNRESTRICTED COINS TO DUMP?)

WHERE? (did they "invest" their money?  Paris corporation whose name we don't know?  Or the Seychelles?  Or Isle of Man?)

HOW? (did "they" invest?  Cash?  Bitcoins?  Blowjobs (like some "founders" buying English real-estate we know)?)

Why?  What deals did they make?  Promising to pay for Facebook bonuses or Uber rides with Neucoins?  Again, because there is NO FUCKING TRANSPARENCY, NO DISCLOSURE, AND EVERYTHING IS A SECRET RELEGATED TO THE BEDROOM OF DAN AND SANDRINE, WE DON'T KNOW!

The only thing we know is that Neucoin is worth less than DogeCoin, and dumb people paid too much.

Which "corporation" is employing all these "loopholes" of which you speak?  Which "corporation" employs Orphelie?

Dumb people have sent money to NOBODY, yet somehow it is going to end up as "Direct Revenue" in Dan's pocket.  "Nobody's" name is Dan Kauffman and Sandrine Ayral.  And famous friends.

Diamond Hex

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 03:55:43 PM

Even though it's beta, NEUCOIN makes me happy! Cheers

https://i.imgur.com/kJ7MDGr.png
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: