Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:00:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NeuCoin - Easy to use, free to try, focused on micropayments - Official  (Read 196150 times)
Gekko463

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 04:55:43 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2015, 05:13:11 PM by Gekko463

Gekko, I said sell your last Alts and buy Meds, but not THOSE KIND OF MEDS!!

Here is gekko:

How to insure against accidents in Vietnam for a foreigner? (self.VietNam)
submitted 1 month ago by Kirinor
I will be staying in Vietnam for the next year. The climate is nice, but there are lots of insects, diseases that I don't have an immunity to and roads are super dangerous. I don't have a work contract, so no work insurance. The insurance companies in my country are only providing greatly overpriced travel insurance. Also they are notoriously difficult to get back money from. You would have to pay all the costs, collect stamps and fly back home to get a possible refund.
Are there reliable companies in Vietnam that provide health insurance for foreigners? I heard in Thailand you could purchase a package deal from a chain of hospitals that are all around the country. Are there similar deals in Vietnam?

[–]EngNam 3 points 1 month ago
HSBC provides good health insurance.
[–]Gekko463 4 points 1 month ago*
No, it doesn't. It is Bao Viet. The Vietnamese government. Same people that manage the road repairs and traffic here.
Not for first world people. Never. I have agency for it and CAN sell it, but it is really only for poor people fluent in Vietnamese and prepared to deal with the corruption and mind bending bureacracy.
In short, fuck no for white people. Anybody that has this crap needs to PM me.
permalinkparent
[–]EngNam 0 points 1 month ago*
It's bao Viet but it's done via HSBC, their cover seemed pretty comprehensive an designed for the expat market. There's no bullshit paperwork. It's just regular health insurance
Edit: if you're so confident in your insurance why don't you post the details? Bao viet is large enough to cover what they say they can cover. The details are clear and information is more accessible than "pm me". And if you do it via HSBC there's no language problem
permalinkparent
[–]Gekko463 2 points 1 month ago*
I am an insurance broker. I CAN sell the exact same product. AON sells it too, branded as their own product.
HSBC decorated it for the expat market. Same shite, glossier brochure. It ain't even close to "comprehensive".
But I don't. It is a nightmare to claim. Head trauma? There are no head trauma units in Vietnam. They ain't sending you to Bangkok.
Bao Viet DOES pay out if you are the mistress of a party official and need an emergency boob job the day after your boyfriend buys your policy. The Dental plan has capped many an Army General's daughters' teeth.
But they ain't going out of their way to speak Englush to you if you are trying to get them to pay a $35,000 hospital bill.
Would not get this policy for my enemies. And their commission payments are HUGE: hallmark of a crap policy. Why do you think HSBC sells it? 20% commission. Duh.
Why the fuck would you buy insurance from your banker? Do you deposit money with your insurance broker?
How many other health insurance policies does HSBC have to compare for you? I will give you a hint: 0.
Did you shop around at all? Did you talk to an INDEPENDENT broker? Sounds like you just spoke to a low level bank employee with one product to sling.
They told you it was good because it's the only thing they sell.
I have some 70 different policies to choose from. Bao Viet is at the bottom for 100 reasons, the least of which is the corruption than soaks the place. It is a piggy bank for the connected. You pay. Ministers and Generals and Party officials get the proceeds. Your claim will be fought tooth and nail cause there is only so much money.
Get ADVICE next time. You bought garbage. I could sell it and bank 20% of your premium too. But I am not a corrupt dick.
permalinkparent
[–]EngNam 1 point 1 month ago
First of all I'm not experienced in the world of insurance. But if it comes down to dealing with an established company or a stranger online obviously I'll go for the established company.
You haven't posted any credentials and your language is far from professional. A link to a website would be a good way to provide information and promote your company, but that's not happened.
I'm not saying you provide cad insurance, I'm simply asking you to provide some evidence of it.
As it happens I've not signed on with HSBC yet, but they still seem like the best option. At the very least they approached the situation with a sense of professionalism.
permalinkparent
[–]Gekko463 2 points 1 month ago
We are on Reddit. I am not doxxing myself here. I am giving earnest answers to the question at hand.
I am not a "stranger on the Internet" if you actually did some research when you bought insurance in Vietnam. Those three search terms would lead you straight to me.
I do not have to be professional on Reddit. It is 3 o'clock in the morning, I am naked and drunk and in a Hotel room in Bangkok on vacation. I am pretty sure the hooker is still alive.
That said, I am not seeking your business.
I am telling you to seek independent advice, because going to a bank that carries a single brand of insurance is not how you do this.
Go to an insurance broker. It costs exactly the same as buying it direct from the insurance company. I would give you the exact same numbers HSBC has--but I do not recommend Bao Viet for white people. I don't recommend Liberty for anyone anymore. Blue cross is OK for Vietnamese people trying to get pregnant and willing to pay for full outpatient cover and maternity. It is not as good as any European insurer. But European insurers won't cover Vietnamese unless they are married to a foreigner.
Fuck you for questioning my motives and credentials. You got bad advice, from the wrong kind of establishment and you are passing that advice on to the OP as if it was good advice. It is not good advice.
Leave the insurance advice to me, and I won't come to your job and knock the dick out of your mouth while you're trying to work, deal?
permalinkparent
[–]solonicity 2 points 1 month ago
I do not have to be professional on Reddit. It is 3 o'clock in the morning, I am naked and drunk and in a Hotel room in Bangkok on vacation. I am pretty sure the hooker is still alive. That said, I am not seeking your business. I am telling you to seek independent advice
Actually, I quite like that answer, especially after criticizing him for doing poorly something he wasn't even doing at all (spamming the forum to get business) and would be criticized for doing Smiley
permalinkparent
Dude you're just being rude. I'll follow your advice and if I end up in your office I'll walk straight out.
You've not sold yourself at all you've Just shat on alternative options. And yes when it comes to business you do have to be professional, right now we are strangers online, but what if I were to be your client?
Of course I'll question your credentials and motives. You're selling insurance!
My advice: approach a situation professionally, provide a link to a company (not personal) website, sell yourself rather than criticize others. And just chill out.
permalinkparent
[–]Gekko463 1 point 1 month ago*
I don't work for a company. Wrap your head around that. There is no website. I do not have an office--I do all of this by email and Skype. Scanning and signing pdf's
My clients come to me by word of mouth, reviews on expat websites, and recommendations on a Facebook page about Hanoi when somebody asks this question.
They come to me because I talk straight and keep everyone's best interests in line with their budget. People like that. I do not wear a tie and kiss client ass.
No company. No website. No office. Completely paperless, digital, and independent.
If you do contact me, you'll never know it's Gekko463.
I really am drunk naked in Bankok next to a hooker. Perks of the Digital Nomadic existence and not having so much as a website to tie me down.
If I want to advertise and drum up business here, I will pay Reddit for an ad.
As it stands, I am answering the OP. I have invited the OP to PM me for quotes if they like. The OP has thus far not PM'd me, but three other people already have. Which is a bit of a drag, because I am on Holiday, but I will squeeze some time in to serve Redditors.
You don't have to PM me.
permalinkparent
No website, no office, email, skype and PDFs. So your a middle man just like HSBC.
Wear a tie and a suit if you can, clients like to know that they are being taken seriously.
Ok give me a quote. Basic health insurance, emergency medical care and dental care. HSBC offered me 3.5 million for the year.
permalinkparent
[–]Gekko463 1 point 1 month ago
ROTFL. 3,5 million Dong? That is insurance for Vietnamese textile workers who are only going to government hospitals.
What is it? $5000 of total cover? Including Dental? Hilarious.
You will bleed out wishing they would let you into the white people hospitals like French, Family and Bumrungrad.
Nobody can even give you a rough quote without your age.
Middleman. Yes that is what a broker is. The difference is that HSBC only offers one policy. Bao Viet owned a percentage of HSBC in Vietnam, I believe.
I offer policies from many many different companies.
Let me guess, the person that advised you was a 22 year old girl with broken English who has no idea how many ch a broken hip, cancer, a smashed kneecap, or a medical to Thailand costs.
I offer hundreds of policies and none of the cost 3.5 million ding unless you are a low level manual laborer in a group.
Tell me what the total cover amount is for that policy.
And your birthday.
permalinkparent
continue this thread
[–]cpp_is_king 1 point 1 month ago
The guy speaks truth. If you don't have foreign insurance, you are better off paying cash. It's that simple.
permalinkparent
The details of what? I am a broker. I sell dozens of different policies from dozens of companies. I have Bao Viet. It is not suitable for most people.
You will not be claiming through HSBC when you are bleeding out in the hospital. You will be in the Bao Viet claims department talking to a government employee in Vietnamese or very broken English. But hat persons is a civil servant making 4 million dong a month. That is how many shits they will be giving about your request for money.
I am not paying for an ad on Reddit. I am not listing the details of hundreds of permutations of dozens of policies for dozens of insurance companies.
Do you understand what a broker is? There is no "my' insurance, idiot. I help you shop in the whole market. I sell advice, not any particular insurance. I am paid by the company that eventually writes your policy.
There is no one "right" answer for everyone. Are you a 6 figure engineer with 3 kids and own your own house? Are you a well known Asian musician who travels often around Asia with a blood pressure problem? Are you an English teacher who drives a motorbike drunk constantly with no licence?
All of those "kinds" of people and more are my clients and they all have different health insurance policies at different price points.
And they will each be taken care of differently in the hospital should that day come depending on what they paid, and how well their policies fit their financial circumstances and needs.
You bought the cheapest shit that exists in Vietnam from the company famous for having barely existent English support.
HSBC is not your insurance company. They sold it to you. But they are not the insurance company. They are a captive "agent" of Bao Viet.
Bao Viet IS the Vietnamese government. And it is their cheapest product. They have a better product that is financially backed by Bao Viet, but managed by Aetna. That policy costs 5 times more than the sludge you bought. And it is awesome.
But you are too poor to afford it.
Seriously man. You are cheap, you didn't shop, and if you ever need that policy, you will remember this conversation because you will be out of luck and out of pocket for a lot of things.
I am not promoting any company over another here. But I am pointing out the inadequacies of all of the company names that others are bringing up.
I can sell Bao Viet, Liberty, and Blue cross. At times I do--to the cheapest poorest bastards that don't understand that you get what you pay for. I got Bao Viet for my ex-wife. Because she is Vietnamese, and now too poor for anything better.
My ex-wife is my ONLY Bao Viet client.
I have two clients on the counterfeit Blue Cross: both of them are trying to have babies and the Maternity cover handles some congenital problems after birth unlike the other cheap ass Viet companies. Once the babies pop out healthy, I will move them to a higher quality policy.
PM when you are ready to renew and we will look through all those good companies and find you one where everyone speaks English, and it's not run by lazy, unmotivated, uncaring, corrupt government bureaucrats.
Christ, did you do ANY research or ask any independent advice before you bought insurance from a bank that launders drug money?
permalinkparent
[–]NguyenQuocCuong 1 point 1 month ago
Where are you going to stay ?
[–]erufiku 1 point 1 month ago
Bluecross or Liberty, both have problems but still in a league of their own compared to local companies
Both of those suck. I will tell you why.
Especially Liberty. Liberty used to be great. Then a new CEO from the underwriting department replaced the excellent CEO from the sales side.
Now, if you USE the Liberty insurance, it self destructs: whatever you had, be it breast cancer, a shattered kneecap or a herniated disk in your back (all real cases from my clients this past year), at renewal time your cancer is now subject to a 30% co-pay, and their liability for anything related to your cancer is capped at $10,000. Same for the knee and the disk.
Liberty insurance is like an iPhone that is very nice until you try to make a phone call--then it explodes and blows half your head off.
I used to have 60% of my clients in Liberty. Now it is less than 10%--I am switching them out at renewal time.
Can document this.
Get real advice. Only an independent broker will tell you the truth.
Blue Cross? Heh heh heh...it's not what you think it is.
It is really "Bao Hiem Viet". BHV. Another cash cow for the Vietnamese government. Dressed up as something that sounds familiar: dreamed up by two shady as hell American fucks named Shane and Gary. They gave it a "Doing business as" name and paid for glossy brochures printed in English.
It has no relationship whatsoever to Blue Cross/Blue Sield in the U.S. You bought fake insurance peddled by con men.
Get real advice from an independent broker. We are the only ones who know what is going on in this complicated market.
Your life depends on it.
PM me if you have Liberty or Blue cross: you need something different. There are much better policies available, and everyone has different needs. There is no one size fits all.
And be clear: cheap insurance is always cheap for a reason. The more you spend, the happier you will be when you need it. Cheap insurance cuts corners in all the places that will surprise the hell out of you when you are weak and broken and in pain. You will be kicking out thousands for things that are very clearly defined in the terms and conditions as "not covered".
You just won't notice when you are looking at the price instead of the detail.
You will get what you pay for.
permalinkparent
[–]insertfunnyusername 1 point 1 month ago
I would suggest you check out Quinn Miller, from Tenzing pacific. He's also an expat insurance broker but everyone I know likes and trusts Quinn. The other insurance broker in this thread has an awful reputation in this sub, I know who I would rather buy from.
Quinn is a good guy. Have drank with him in a few occasions. Or maybe it's the guy in the mirror when I'm shaving?
Or he may be me?
Tenzig is going tits up.
The brokers are jumping ship because they slashed commissions and insisted that everyone start employing "hard sell" techniques and get at least X new accounts a month or they won't get paid.
Expect a hard sell at Tenzig: and expect that no matter who you are or what you really need, that fake Blue Cross will be shoved down your throat because "Tenzig" was another front for evil Shane and Gary mentioned elsewhere. To sell more of their fake Blue Cross.
I am not in business to kiss your ass. I am in business to make sure you don't go bankrupt when something happens to you.
My clients appreciate my no nonsense approach, and they don't care what I am wearing.
They actually enjoy my ability to be rude when I am dealing with an insurance company dodging a claim on their behalf.
permalinkparent
[–]Gekko463 0 points 1 month ago
Pm Me. I sell health insurance to foreigners in Vietnam.
[–][deleted] 1 month ago
[deleted]
Lousy advice. I fell down the stairs last year.
$14,000 so far and more surgery next month. (Broke the hell out of my right hand in many many places).
Travel insurance sends you home if the cost of your treatment exceeds the cost of a one way economy ticket home.
Check your terms and conditions carefully. You get a band-aid, and a trip home.
Travel insurance is not health insurance.
And if you only have travel insurance here, and no health insurance back home in America or anywhere without socialized medicine that you are still eligible for, you are fucked 14 different ways if something serious happens.
A lot of that "medicine" you buy here is quite famously fake sugar pills.
http://m.english.vietnamnet.vn/fms/society/51521/fake-medicines-threaten-consumers.html#
http://www.vietnambreakingnews.com/2013/06/counterfeit-drugs-put-lives-at-risk/
Only buy your medicine from western clinics--or be cheap and take your chances. Not a good idea if the antibiotics are fake.
It is not YOU that has to be the idiot.
There are plenty of idiots on the road here making phone calls and checking Facebook when they should be driving.
Shit happens. Doesn't matter how "healthy" you are. The wrong mosquito here will kill you.
Further, VIETNAMESE insurance companies (like shitty Bao Viet from HSBC) won't cover you if you are driving without a licence. Select foreign insurers will cover you. You just have to know which ones.
I do. It's my job. That's why you use a broker. The services are free. The knowledge invaluable.
Listening to you is idiotic.
[–][deleted] 1 month ago
[deleted]
$10 million is a furphy. Nothing costs that much. No Travel insurance company has ever paid out that much. That is end of life care levels for very rich people.
You totally missed the part in your terms and conditions where it says "we reserve the right to return you to your home country if the cost of your care exceeds the price of a one way ticket home."
Once you are home, you ain't traveling anymore and you better have real health insurance at home.
I know it is not pleasant to know that you have been fooled. 3.5 million dong doesn't take care of you either. That guy ain't going to a good hospital, because his cover is not even enough to cover the airlift to Bumrungrad. With travel insurance, they decide when your travel ends, and their liability with it.
I am a scumbag for telling you the truth that the guy with the suit and fancy fountain pen won't tell you.
If you get hurt bad, you are going home and they are bailing on you well before you cost them more than the price of a one way ticket home.
Travel insurance is NOT health insurance. That is why they are called two different things.
Health insurance takes care of you until you are well. Travel insurance patches you up until their staff doctor says you can be transported home, and they don't have to pay anymore.
If this is what you are counting on, I urge you to make sure you are well insured in your home country. If not, you are fucked 14 ways.
[–][deleted] 1 month ago
[deleted]
[–]Gekko463 0 points 1 month ago*
Are you and your magic Unicorn Travel insurance (that you haven't named or provided links to) still even covered under your home country socialized policy while you are out of the country not paying taxes? If you are, why do you need travel insurance? Which magical land of communism do you come from that let's you blow off taxes and still have healthcare?
If you are out of the country for extended periods, Canada, Australia, and the UK all drop you from the rolls. I know this because that's who most of my clients are. If you are a Kiwi, you are in luck, they will still treat you.
And tell us oh wise English teaching backpacker, can the OP buy the same magic Unicorn insurance as you, and benefit from your country's generosity paying the medical bills of tax dead beats?
Or, is insurance kinda complicated and different for everyone?
Stop giving advice. Teach the creatins the Engrish.

Yep.  Sure is.  I stand by every word of the no bullshit advice I give.  I am an honest man who loves banging Asian Hookers in my free time.  As you note, I have a lot of free time.

What's your point, DanK?  You are the one laundering money and evading taxes while pulling off an elaborate PnD and buying positive fluff articles devoid of disclosure in Crypto publications.

I don't steal from teenagers and launder the proceeds in the Seychelle's.  I just try to make sure people have adequate health insurance and bang Asian Hookers.

Wow, posting my Reddit history is going to run up the page count fast.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 05:07:06 PM

People, well done, you’ve added 5 pages to the thread in just 2 days. By the time of launch (if it ever happens, right?) I'm expecting 5 pages per day. You can do this!

The Achievement Award for the past 48 hours goes to the veteran troll ... Spam Confirmed. Spam, you downright zoomed from 83 to 96 lifetime posts - and still 100% dedicated to neucoin! Some of them are pure repetition and the rest mostly gibberish, but that’s ok. Maybe you aren’t rizzlarolla after all, maybe you aim to overtake rizz and become neucoin’s #1 poster! But who are you? What passionate individual creates a single purpose, energizer bunny troll like you?? Could Spam Confirmed actually be a puppet of a NeuCoin intern!? They needed somebody to make asinine negative posts to keep the thread growing, somebody that would be easy to pick on who would personify the whole “neucoin is a scam” theme? What do you all think?

Moving on..

Today I’m inducting a new member to the neucoin troll hall of fame. Put your hands together for ... TibanneCat! Meooww! Tib has really been stepping up, “taking the load” off of Rizzlarolla, so to speak. The gross thing about Tibanne, who posts photo after photo of Dan K and talks about dick sizes, is that he sounds like he’s watching gay porn on a second screen while he over-excitedly trolls neucoin. You know what I'm talking about? Well, sure enough, Tib, who himself said the internet doesn’t forget, made the following posting just 10 minutes after joining bitcointalk: he named his favorite altcoin: 
Analcoin!  Wink
Tib, do you cry out “*&%$ my @#$% you spyware pig!” when you tap that enter key? OMG, sorry I went there. Won't happen again.

I'll end on a happy note, something special, one of those diamonds in the rough...
When a troll says something true...
Gollum…
it had to be you....

Once the pump begins, there will be a wave of "told you so"
ignoramuses looking at a rising price, laughing at us "trolls"

You’re right Jonald. It’s fun to laugh at you now, but it's going to get better.

You're a creative guy Dan.  I enjoy your posts. 

It's too bad you won't use your talents to create something valuable.
Instead you choose to pursue spyware and shitcoins.

Kuato

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 07:39:53 PM

Gekko, I said sell your last Alts and buy Meds, but not THOSE KIND OF MEDS!!

Here is gekko:
Yep.  Sure is.  I stand by every word of the no bullshit advice I give.  I am an honest man who loves banging Asian Hookers in my free time. 
Wait a minute.... That Reddit thread is disgusting. That isn't just people trolling each other about some coin anymore - this is seriously just wrong. 

So somebody asks the question on Reddit
"How to insure against accidents in Vietnam for a foreigner?"

and you go off on a tangent and start saying fuck this, fuck that, all over the place and when the person responds with some hesitation that

"You haven't posted any credentials and your language is far from professional. "

you go ballistic with

"I do not have to be professional on Reddit. It is 3 o'clock in the morning, I am naked and drunk and in a Hotel room in Bangkok on vacation. I am pretty sure the hooker is still alive."

and

"Fuck you for questioning my motives and credentials."

"I really am drunk naked in Bankok next to a hooker."

And then you DEFEND all that? Gekko, you're just a loose cannon, a hateful drunken maniac picking fights. Zero credibility. You shouldn't be here.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 07:41:47 PM

And then you DEFEND all that? Gekko, you're just a loose cannon, a hateful drunken maniac picking fights. Zero credibility. You shouldn't be here.

Dan, you've done worse things... like NoCoin...
rizzlarolla

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 07:58:43 PM

Visma, I said you wouldn't be happy about the new pages of neucoin team BS.
Neucoin said they were going to post under "Neucoin Project" tab, then spammed this forum with throwaway accounts and shill posts. Obviously got time on their hands now most the credible investors are banned from the neucoin clubhouse.

Obviously Dart isn't banned yet, he's just gone AWOL. Is he upset about M3ndi3 leaving? Or the $10k investor banned for not being a sock puppet? I wouldn't blame him for that. Maybe "Whateveryousayman" could fill his shoes, (he's not been posting in months?) Or maybe it's time to promote Baby to top mod? Or James. He was keen, but no post about the beta test.
Is he still trying to figure out how to generate a second address? Please tell him he can only have one address. (keeps it simple to use I guess, and transparent, everyone can see your balance)

BTW you have not edited your last inaccurate post. I gave you a heads up, you probably didn't read anything it? (No problem I will clarify, it is 25% not 50%, your 100% out)
It is still a lot of posts, I just cannot believe this superstar team could have rings run around them by rizzlarolla? crazy.

Hey good argument Kuato,- Gekko was drunk, therefore neucoin is great?
Deflection, no info, BS.

You will fit well on neucoin forum, try it, (maybe you are also banned already?)

Kuato

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 08:09:55 PM

Come on RealMolesta/Rizzlarolla - really? 

Have you even seen Gekko's past posts here? It's just one insane angry tirade after another against everything and everybody, thread after thread...  all fuck and cunt and this and the other, just angry hateful venom, cruel and sick. Shouldn't be here.

M3ndi3. Sorry, Can I just go on a bit?

Can it just be as simple as it's a decision I made and I want to see how it goes? People have a right to be interested in things, and to see them through - To learn from their own mistakes and learn life lessons. There will always be multiple roads to take, some with rewards, some with pitfalls. The warning signs are there, as you all have listed, yet something is just drawing me towards it. I'm simply following my intuition.

And THIS, this, is why not too many women run Fortune 500 companies.  It is not misogyny, or discrimination.

It is because women suck at business.  Hi Sandrine!

Intuition?  ROTFLMAO.

Good thing you are pretty, or your future would consist of dying of starvation.  You need to worship the man in your life.

Hey.... you got that one wrong. Very wrong.

"It is not misogyny, or discrimination."

It is, and you shouldn't have posted that. Not that you care, but you lost quite a few points in my book.

PS: My mother, without studies whatsoever, started working at one of the production lines at most likely  the leading IT company back in the 80's (HP if you're curious) and over the years - and with a lot of hard work - she eventually became WW supply chain manager for the whole fucking company. She learned english on her own while raising 2 children as a single mother. Granted, in the end she made very good money, but one quarter of what she would have earned had she been a "man".

Just because "we" have a dick doesn't make us better at bussiness. Accept it like a "man".

I won't even discuss the "intuition" part, i'll let you figure that one out by yourself.

And btw, "Good thing you are pretty, or your future would consist of dying of starvation.  You need to worship the man in your life."... since we like to call things by its name, that was an absolute disrespect and you should apologize. Not expecting that you will though.

No apologies.  I don't do PC.

Males raised without a Dad most often grow up instilled with feminist values.  No suprise here.  You are a classic.

Just think how different your life would have been if your Mom put that same effort into being a great wife that she put into her job.  You would have had a Daddy!  That made (by your numbers, 4 times) more money!

Suggest you need a crash course in RedPill.  http://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/

Whatever guys. You're out of your minds.
rizzlarolla

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 08:14:37 PM

Have you even seen Gekko's past posts here? It's just one insane angry tirade after another against everything and everybody, thread after thread...  all fuck and cunt and this and the other, just angry hateful venom, cruel and sick. Shouldn't be here.

M3ndi3. Sorry, Can I just go on a bit?

Can it just be as simple as it's a decision I made and I want to see how it goes? People have a right to be interested in things, and to see them through - To learn from their own mistakes and learn life lessons. There will always be multiple roads to take, some with rewards, some with pitfalls. The warning signs are there, as you all have listed, yet something is just drawing me towards it. I'm simply following my intuition.

And THIS, this, is why not too many women run Fortune 500 companies.  It is not misogyny, or discrimination.

It is because women suck at business.  Hi Sandrine!

Intuition?  ROTFLMAO.

Good thing you are pretty, or your future would consist of dying of starvation.  You need to worship the man in your life.

Hey.... you got that one wrong. Very wrong.

"It is not misogyny, or discrimination."

It is, and you shouldn't have posted that. Not that you care, but you lost quite a few points in my book.

PS: My mother, without studies whatsoever, started working at one of the production lines at most likely  the leading IT company back in the 80's (HP if you're curious) and over the years - and with a lot of hard work - she eventually became WW supply chain manager for the whole fucking company. She learned english on her own while raising 2 children as a single mother. Granted, in the end she made very good money, but one quarter of what she would have earned had she been a "man".

Just because "we" have a dick doesn't make us better at bussiness. Accept it like a "man".

I won't even discuss the "intuition" part, i'll let you figure that one out by yourself.

And btw, "Good thing you are pretty, or your future would consist of dying of starvation.  You need to worship the man in your life."... since we like to call things by its name, that was an absolute disrespect and you should apologize. Not expecting that you will though.

No apologies.  I don't do PC.

Males raised without a Dad most often grow up instilled with feminist values.  No suprise here.  You are a classic.

Just think how different your life would have been if your Mom put that same effort into being a great wife that she put into her job.  You would have had a Daddy!  That made (by your numbers, 4 times) more money!

Suggest you need a crash course in RedPill.  http://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/

That's Gekko for you. just blank out the f's and you MAY find a relevant point. Huh
Or you could try mumsnet.org if it's too much for you? Grin

You are not obliged to just BELIEVE everything on the interweb,
that is where your DD comes into play?
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 08:18:57 PM

Ad hominem attack?  Come on man, you gotta bring it better than that.
Most here are sophisticated enough to see right through that weak tactic.

rizzlarolla

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 08:33:58 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2015, 09:10:55 PM by rizzlarolla

Hey Kuato,

Your use of Real Molesta, - creepy.
Ask Dart. (oh sorry, he's AWOL)
I have posted before about neucoin leaving self deleted posts for viewing.
"Sky" post. self deleted over a MONTH ago http://forum.neucoin.org/t/pre-launch-updates/1268/54
Your argument is cheep.

I get it, you got no argument.
Wanna talk about neucoin?

Edit.
Here is what I said, (the second post about this 16 Aug)

BTW, the self deleted sky post that slags Idifin is still viewable. (click the edit button)
http://forum.neucoin.org/t/pre-launch-updates/1268/55
Is it coincidence that this is the only self deleted post not to disappear after 24 hours as expected?
It's clearly what the nokoin team think of Idifin.

Dank's last visit 6th Aug. Post self deleted by sky 6th Aug.
Oh, coincidence or Dank "leave that post there for all nokoiners to see what we think of Idifin"
http://forum.neucoin.org/users/dank/activity

RealMalatesta
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 09:01:03 PM

So now that Dan and his buddies try to burry facts under their sockpuppet-postings, it may be time to put the facts again into focus...

When reading through the NoCoin-thread and looking at their site, they like to mention "the foundation" and all this crap. But how comes the domain, for example, isn't owned by a foundation, but by Dan Kaufman?

Registrant Name:Daniel Kaufman
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: PO Box 921
Registrant City:Richlandtown
Registrant State/Province:Pennsylvania
Registrant Postal Code:18955
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.6462481385
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email:daniel.l.kaufman@gmail.com

Okay, now let's look at the Linkedin-profile of two of the NoCoins representants:

Sandrine Ayral - Head of Community @ NeuCoin
  • Junior consultant, ESSEC Conseil International
  • Business Developer, EasyLife Pack
  • Vice president, ESSEC Conseil International
  • Analyst Intern, Alven Capital Partners
  • Business Skiller @ Le Camping, Silicon Sentier
  • Ambassador, TheFamily
  • Customer Support, Coinbase

Not bad for a CV, right? Is something missing? Well, maybe this:
Business development for a Parisian startup.

This can be found on the NoCoin-Homepage. Not very specific, correct?

Well, and the CV of Dan Kaufman is well known. He seems to have been involved in so many companies that it is hard to keep track.

But one thing is missing...

May 6, 2014, Dan Kaufman was obviously in Paris. While being there, he established the company "Althouse Development", located at 3 Rue de Teheran in 75008 Paris.

May 14, this company was duly registered, with Daniel Louis Kaufman, born November 10, 1968, living at 1793 Country Lane, Quakertown, PA, USA. Well, not "Richlandtown" like the address he used for registering the company, but Quakertown.

However, he immedeately became president of the board of this company which paid 12500 Euro as stock capital on an account at "Société Général" in Paris.

October 24, Dan Kaufman resigned as a president and was replaced by Sandrine Ayral, born 1989.

She, too, didn't stay long and was replaced August 14 of this year by Jonathan Gnassia from the company Eljomino Venture.

Why are those facts relevant?

Althouse Developement rented some work space at Coworkshop in Paris. Coworkshop asked Kaufman and Ayral what they are doing. Here's the response:

We are working on developing a new cryptocurrency. If you have ever heard of bitcoin, it is similar to that. Our founder Daniel has been thinking about creating a new cryptocurrency since January and the team was assembled in June.

What are the roles within the team?

We are a team of six people. Three of us are on the business side of it, developing strategies and the other three are the technology experts and they are building a web platform.

Why did you choose Coworkshop?

When we saw the space we knew it would be a good place for the team to work. It has a lot of flexibility, which we liked. It also is in a great location. It is very convenient for everyone on the team.

Okay, so Althouse is creating a new coin. Beside this, not a lot is known about the "team" which is creating this coin.

Who is known regarding NoCoin? Right, there's one Maël Nison, Software Engineer at Neucoin, who writes, for example:

Neucoin is a new cryptocurrency, based on Bitcoin. It intends to spread the adoption of crypto-coins to the masses by dedicating vast resources toward a strong marketing plan. I currently work with them as a software developer, tweaking and improving their official client.

On the NoKoin-homepage, they introduce Maël Nison as their "Core Coin Developer":

Maël has worked with several innovative startups and most notably Sketchfab, a TechStars-backed web company. He graduated from EPITECH, a top European Computer Science school, where he also taught C and C++. In his spare time, he works on various open source projects such as Virtjs, a javascript emulation library.
At github, Maël Nison goes as "arcanis", working not for "NeuCoin", but for Althouse Development. Which makes sense, for "NeuCoin" is only a brand name, while the employer is in fact Althouse Development.

As a "Core Coin Developer", Nison contributes to projects from "althousedev", mainly to a fork of bitcore from Bitpay, "A pure and powerful JavaScript Bitcoin library". Some of his contributions are worth mentioning:

July 24: althousedev/bitcore: Adds neucoin testnet parameters
July 28: althousedev/bitcore: Changes precision - warning, ppcoin / neucoin only
    Adds Transaction#setTransaction
Today:  althousedev/bitcore: Changes the dust threshold to 10000

So today, they still are working on their project, while claiming "Launch expected to happen between Aug 6 and 13".

Another althousedev-project, btw:  NeucoinWhitepaper, updated on June 18.

Basically, what they never mentioned before:
a) The company Althouse in France is behind the Neucoin-project
b) Until two weeks ago, first Dan Kaufman and then Sandrine Ayral were presidents of Althouse
c) This company has a rather small stock capital, i.e. if the project goes down the drain, there's nothing to be taken from them.
d) Neucoin seems to be based on the bitcore-project

Also interesting: Up until now, Althouse hasn't filed a financial statement with the French authorities. If they had done this, it should be publicly available.

It would be interesting to see the statement, for there is one major question: Who owns the Bitcoins which were sold in the presale? If, at the end of the day, it is Althouse, then they will have to pay taxes for them. If a person or a company in France owns Bitcoin with a value higher than €5,000, they will have to pay taxes, according to a government's plan.

So there are interesting times ahead....
RealMalatesta
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 09:02:01 PM

And here...

Hi Sandrine!

While you are here, care to address any of this:
--------------------------------------

"May 6, 2014, Dan Kaufman was obviously in Paris. While being there, he established the company "Althouse Development", located at 3 Rue de Teheran in 75008 Paris.

May 14, this company was duly registered, with Daniel Louis Kaufman, born November 10, 1968, living at 1793 Country Lane, Quakertown, PA, USA. Well, not "Richlandtown" like the address he used for registering the company, but Quakertown.

However, he immedeately became president of the board of this company which paid 12500 Euro as stock capital on an account at "Société Général" in Paris.

October 24, Dan Kaufman resigned as a president and was replaced by Sandrine Ayral, born 1989.

She, too, didn't stay long and was replaced August 14 of this year by Jonathan Gnassia from the company Eljomino Venture."

----------------------------------

We have questions!  Material questions!

Why did you never tell us you were President of the company building Neucoin?  

Why are you NOT President anymore?

Why did Dan resign as President and make you President?

You were President of Neucoin all this time and kept it a secret!  What's up with that?

Who is this Jonathan Gnassia guy?  We don't see him Anywhere in the Neucoin documentation!  His other buisiness is "Holding Companies" and his business partner, Monsieur Thibaux is an expert in corporate Liquidations?

Three CEO's in a year and no product?

Why did none of the Neucoin documentation mention "Althouse Development":  managers of the Neucoin Project, quite obviously?  Why hiding it?

How about some straight answers?  Or is this all supposed to provide DanK with plausible deniability?  First, you where to be the scapegoat.  Then you fought with Dan about it, and he agreed to bring in a patsy with Liquidation experience to hide the bodies when this is over, saving your resume from this.

Why is this President of Althouse Development, NOT on your resume, or Linked-in Profile?

The Internet will remember.  Future Employers will be able to find all this and the incorporation papers and the material changes files.  This will follow you.  Why don't you fess up now to what is really going on?

How far am I off here?
RealMalatesta
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 09:02:54 PM

And here...

Foundations and council members:

NEUCOIN CODE FOUNDATION

Jonathan Yves Jean Gnassia

Mael Benjamin Nison

Sylvain Kauphy Roger Laurent

NEUCOIN GROWTH FOUNDATION

Sandrine Jacqueline Ayral

Mael Benjamin Nison

Ludovic Pierre Pouvreau

NEUCOIN UTILITY FOUNDATION

Jonathan Yves Jean Gnassia

Sylvain Kauphy Roger Laurent

Ludovic Pierre Pouvreau

https://www.gov.im/lib/docs/ded/companies/companiesReg/Foundations/foundationsactregister.pdf
TibanneCat

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

BTC > etc

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 09:09:22 PM

So it will be liquidated with it's capital of 12,500k Euro's run by a guy who's other activity is a "holding company" (Eljomino) with a capital of 1000 Euros (is that where the equity in Althouse resides now?) and anyone who sues will get to split the 13,500 Euros of capital stock for their trouble.

You are being too optimistic here
I don't think anyone gets a single cent. Remember your own post?

There is no trace of an "NEU Development Corporation LTD" on the Internet, and you have provided no links, and no names of (meat-bag) directors.

What you took a long time to say above is, quite clearly:  tax dodge, no names, no responsible people or entities to sue for malfeasance.  Seychelles?  Tax dodge.  Anonymity.  Isle of Man?  Tax Dodge.

Who are the directors?  Where is the equity?

I get it.  There is no equity.  The product (the coins) allow people to vote, but insiders hold a really large majority of the votes at the get-go, and there is nobody that can be put in jail when this whole thing crashes and burns on Cryptsy.  Your "friends and former co-workers and founders" who are in at a huge discount cash in 25% of their holdings which is an enormous multiple of the public float in the first year, and more so afterwards if there is anything left.

Althouse
Shell company created May 2014 simply to get things started: rent office space, register and pay employees, and other basic operational necessities in Paris where most of the team is based.
Seems to have no legal connection to presale or nokoins hence cannot be sued.

Neu Development
The typical strawperson. Created March 2015 for the $1M presale, based in in tax haven Seychelles.
Has no equity as all presale proceeds have been siphoned to the party below.

Anonymous
Shady entity which the team refuses to give any details, also based in Seychelles.
It holds all the presale bitcoins and presumably will hold all the profits from future dumps. Has no contractual relationship with buyers.

Foundations
Registered as non-profit in Isle Of Man, another tax haven, holding 80% of all coins in existence.
Foundations can give away free coins to whoever "helps nokoin" and are controlled by majority coin holders (read: team and first round investors)

They tried to have all bases covered
No tax. No legal responsibility. No need for further commitment once coin is released.
If you think they ignored buyers after presale, just see what will happen after launch!!

Once the shitcoin is issued, trading, and the pump and dump takes place, and all the millions in Bitcoin's safely stored offshore, the need for a corporate shell in France is gone.

Neu Development is also off the hook if the shitcoin is released in any shape and form before September 30
After launch, foundations slowly give away the coins to insiders, which can be vaguely justified as reward for "helping Nokoin grow". After coins are dumped the profits are sent to "anonymously held Seychelle's company, far from the French tax authorities and a very long arm's length away from Althouse and DanK and his girlfriend."

Trivia
Josh Abram and Alan Murray, top investors in nokoin and previously co-owners of infamous spyware company Direct Revenue together with Dan Kaufman, now own a company called "NeueHouse". Inspiration behind the names of Neucoin and Althouse??
They are opening a new office in London soon. Sandrine recently moved there and bought property. Merely coincidence?

Gotta get more popcorn ready

RealMalatesta, shame on you for talking about Althouse and forcing DanK to create all these sock puppets frantically trying to divert attention  Grin
Too bad for him he cannot delete posts here like in his own forum
To make things even better, new users seeking for information will reach here and quickly see through these extreme desperate actions from the team.
Great PR!!
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 09:15:18 PM

I'm having trouble believing nokoin really got $1M in presales.  Wouldn't there be more muppets posting about it?

I think they are just hoping for an epic PnD.

TibanneCat

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

BTC > etc

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 09:25:47 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2015, 02:07:12 PM by TibanneCat

A quick summary of Dan Kaufman aka spyware-pig's illustrious past (with a little help from reddit)

Direct Revenue (infected millions of computers with spyware)
Note that 2 other founders of this company, Josh Abrams and Alan Murray, happen to be the main investors in Neucoin.
http://www.bloomberg.com/bw/stories/2006-07-16/the-plot-to-hijack-your-computer
http://www.benedelman.org/news/040706-1.html
http://techtalk.pcpitstop.com/2006/04/14/direct-revenue-greed-triumphs-over-decency/
https://www.ftc.gov/enforcement/cases-proceedings/052-3131/directrevenue-llc-et-al

Radio Airplay aka Jango
http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Radio-Airplay-aka-Jango/internet/Radio-Airplay-aka-Jango-DO-NOT-SPEND-1-WITH-THIS-SCAM-COMPANY-THEY-ARE-RIPPING-OFF-AR-1050532

Kaufman Properties aka Slumland
https://www.trustlink.org/Reviews/Kaufman-Properties-205954200
http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kaufman-Properties/Van-Nuys-California-91401/Kaufman-Properties-slumlords-rent-ripoff-by-property-management-Reseda-California-117133

I feel like we're watching a magician at amateur hour.
Look at my left hand unfurl an impressive list of investors
while my right hand does a slick PnD.

now add lots of "stage assistants" (muppets) desperately trying to cover the "props" (anonymous and strawman offshores) and we've got a show!!  Cheesy

edit: added new links
Puppet Master

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 11:47:09 PM

SATURDAY NIGHT!!!!! Yes! Bitcointalk is on FIRE! On fire with WINNERS! IT'S SO FUCKING AWESOME!!! EVERYONE JUST HAS SO MUCH GAME AND GETTING LAID AND BEING AWESOME AND WINNING! WINNERS! MAN, YA'LL SUCH WINNERS!

Stay classy, San Diego! This place sucks.

rizzlarolla

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 11:54:34 PM

SATURDAY NIGHT!!!!! Yes! Bitcointalk is on FIRE! On fire with WINNERS! IT'S SO FUCKING AWESOME!!! EVERYONE JUST HAS SO MUCH GAME AND GETTING LAID AND BEING AWESOME AND WINNING! WINNERS! MAN, YA'LL SUCH WINNERS!

Sorry, this isn't Bitcointalk, just some crappy alt coin thread. All the action is elsewhere. sorry
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 01:33:33 AM

...ladies and gentleman, Dan K... Dan K everyone...give him a big round of applause.  His comedy routine runs all week.  Don't forget to tip your waiters and waitressess.

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 01:38:33 AM

people trying unload neucoins via loan scam: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1171670.0

Gekko463

Activity: 545
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2015, 03:24:16 AM

Interesting Ad Hominum strategy.

Who needs credibility when making statements like "the sky is blue"?

Neucoin pre-sale is either securities fraud because non-registered and no proper blu-sky disclosure.

Or, it's tax evasion because the coins are the product, the company promoting it is French, no taxes or VAT have been paid

It is quite clear, and a FACT that the funds were diverted to an ANONYMOUS off-shore entity in the Seychelle's.

Either way, it's money laundering, because of all the off-shore components and shady multi corporation/foundation structure.

The web of entities is elegantly constructed, but obviously, DanK and Sandrine are at the heart of the web weaving.  FACT.

Any competent regulatory body currently being apprised of all these shenanigans will be able to easily pierce bogus corporate veils and prosecute.  FACT

The Hooker WAS still alive (at that point).  I was naked!  I am misogonistic.  Women exist to clean my house and take care of Gekko Jr.  All FACTS.

I am also well versed in business and securities  law.  But that's secondary.  Yet, a FACT.

All true FACTS!  The difference between me and Dan is, I tell the truth even when the truth is ugly.  The Reddit threads posted here, are me saying these things about myself--they are true.  I hide nothing and take responsibility for every word I write.

Dan and the truth are strangers.  The things we know about Neucoin, and Dan personally are all things journalists and courts and government bodies have said about him on the public record.  Over and over again.

Nobody needs credibility when stating "the sky is blue".  Nobody needs credibility to point out that Neucoin's various "entities" have been set up to shield the promoters from prosecution.  One need only read the Terms and Conditions of the NoKoin Pre-Sale agreement to see quite clearly that these guys are very, very worried about going to jail.  The remaining question is, what will the charges be?  Securities Fraud?  Money-laundering?  Tax evasion?  

If they were as good at making shitcoins as they are at constructing tax-dodging tangles of inter locking anonymous corporate entities, the coin would have launched on time.

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: