Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:57:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦  (Read 229727 times)
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 05:04:55 PM

MTR wallet is disabled on bittrex? Anyone know why?

HegelianCattalactics

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 06:08:39 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2015, 12:52:37 AM by HegelianCattalactics

OK ... I finally had time to give Toshidesk a test drive with the Data Feed etc.

Guys there is a lot of work put into this thing and it shows.

Generally I am a charting snob because I have had the best and made money with them.

Digital traffic and density reflect in price and value.

Programs and software and tech that can monitor and provide the edge for that traffic and traffic density
have always been the centers of wealth and commerce.
(Banks, trade institutions, platforms etc etc ... long historical list from real-estate to all digital traffic.)

Cloud traffic and density is being and will further be monetized ... so get with the platforms that own the hub and service that commerce juncture.

I did a quicky video of the trading/charting platform.

All of the aforementioned is why I am here and excited about Toshidesk and the future monetizing cleverness of MTR.

Video here:

https://youtu.be/HkaGS8QqGBQ

8-bit-Party
Legendary

Activity: 1036

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 06:27:44 PM

Either network or wallet is broken. Constant forks or getting stuck.

8-BIT PARTY 16-BIT PARTY DEMOSCENE FTW
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 06:52:29 PM

Hey Crazywack,

I messaged Bittrex 3 days ago about this.

Basically we had all staking stop on the network for several mins.

MTR being a 100% POS coin, the network requires several wallets online staking to keep the chain moving.

Bittrex just needs to resync their wallet just like Cryptsy had to.

The network isn't continually forking, but it does happen with POS coins on occasion.

To prevent this issue from resurfacing I have several people helping by setting up 24/7 staking wallets on their servers.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=183610  - lin0sspice just got finished setting up one on his server.

I also had https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=406565 - CryptoSpout set up one for us.

I'm in the process of setting up about 3-4 more so we can assure the MTR network will always have more than 5 wallets staking 24/7

I'm going to get on IRC with Richie here in a bit, because support ticket sent 3 days ago didn't help.

After that I will upload the video George just sent me. ( Review of the new ToshiDesk Charting Module )

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 06:55:43 PM

OK ... I finally had time to give Toshidesk a test drive with the Data Feed etc.

Guys there is a lot of work put into this thing and it shows.

Generally I am a charting snob because I have had the best and made money with them.

Digital traffic and density reflect in price and value.

Programs and software and tech that can monitor and provide the edge for that traffic and traffic density
have always been the centers of wealth and commerce.
(Banks, trade institutions, platforms etc etc ... long historical list from real-estate to all digital traffic.)

Cloud traffic and density is being and will further be monetized ... so get with the platforms that own the hub and service that commerce juncture.

I did a quicky video of the trading/charting platform.

All of the aforementioned is why I am here and excited about Toshidesk and the future monetizing cleverness of MTR.

Very nice review video George.

Give me just a few mins...tackling a million things at once right now Wink

I will upload the video to Youtube, and then send you the link.

Later tonight, I might add an intro to spice it up.

I will also get you the list of general tutorial videos we were talking about so you can get started on those.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 07:03:15 PM

Basically we had all staking stop on the network for several mins.

MTR being a 100% POS coin, the network requires several wallets online staking to keep the chain moving.

Bittrex just needs to resync their wallet just like Cryptsy had to.

The network isn't continually forking, but it does happen with POS coins on occasion.

LOL

So basically dev controls both 90+ % supply and 90+ % staking power. Once dev closed his wallet for several minutes whole network fscked up. Is it a joke?

8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 07:59:46 PM

Why pay $600 a month for charting platforms, when ToshiDesk will deliver the same advanced charting tools for $70 a year?

Why pay $70 a year for charting platform, when Bitcoinwisdom will deliver the same advanced charting tools for free?

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 08:22:39 PM

Why pay $600 a month for charting platforms, when ToshiDesk will deliver the same advanced charting tools for $70 a year?

Why pay $70 a year for charting platform, when Bitcoinwisdom will deliver the same advanced charting tools for free?

Let me keep this short...

BitcoinWisdom is a great free service.

It doesn't have the same advanced charting tools as ToshiDesk Charting Module though.

It also only hosts 17 markets?

Currently ToshiDesk hosts over 600 markets, and any time a new market is live on a new exchange...We automatically update and broadcast that market within seconds, and begin to record historical data on them.

When's the last time BitcoinWisdom added a new market?

We have alot more in store for ToshiDesk and I assure you people wont have a problem paying $70 a year for our platform..especially when we are giving free coins away every month to paying users..along with offering trading prizes/jackpots.

I'm looking to make a change, not just copy another free service and rename it something else. ToshiDesk is just one piece of the puzzle, and we plan to continue developing products and services around ToshiDesk and MTR to create organic value.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 08:39:57 PM

Currently ToshiDesk hosts over 600 markets, and any time a new market is live on a new exchange...We automatically update and broadcast that market within seconds, and begin to record historical data on them.

When's the last time BitcoinWisdom added a new market?

TA for 90% of those 600 markets is completely useless.

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 09:52:20 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2015, 10:03:49 PM by mastertrader777

Alright, so I just spoke to Richie ( actually still am ) on IRC.

Seems there was some foul play done here on Bittrex while the network got hung up.

I have all the RAW data, and have had Richie look deep into what happened.

Someone sent multiple transactions in the amount of 4800 MTR.

There was one close to 15K that thankfully didn't go through.

The person that did this knew they were taking advantage, and basically stealing from Bittrex... and now I will have to replace those funds that no longer exist.

The Bittrex account was brand new, and only had an MTR and BTC balance.  

I'm working with my wallet dev to dig a bit deeper to see what we can uncover with the RAW Data.

I have decided to tell Richie to keep MTR (wallet) on Bittrex disabled for the time being.

Markets will be opened back up shortly.

Let you know more when I have some info. ( Running more audits and reversing deposits )

This was more of an exchange attack...not so much MTR network attack.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 10:19:20 PM

Hello Community,

ToshiDesk Charting Module Testing Video

https://www.youtube.com/embed/HkaGS8QqGBQ

Here is a small sneak peak of testing, along with a detailed review from HegelianCattalactics.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=259738

Share it on twitter with HashTag (#ToshiDesk ) and earn some free MTR!

SHARE!!!

https://twitter.com/ToshiDesk/status/645700315207987200

Join Today!

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 10:20:49 PM

Alright, so I just spoke to Richie ( actually still am ) on IRC.

Seems there was some foul play done here on Bittrex while the network got hung up.

I have all the RAW data, and have had Richie look deep into what happened.

Someone sent multiple transactions in the amount of 4800 MTR.

There was one close to 15K that thankfully didn't go through.

The person that did this knew they were taking advantage, and basically stealing from Bittrex... and now I will have to replace those funds that no longer exist.

The Bittrex account was brand new, and only had an MTR and BTC balance. 

I'm working with my wallet dev to dig a bit deeper to see what we can uncover with the RAW Data.

I have decided to tell Richie to keep MTR (wallet) on Bittrex disabled for the time being.

Markets will be opened back up shortly.

Let you know more when I have some info. ( Running more audits and reversing deposits )

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

So MTR network has been successfully attacked.

This is what happens when you focus on fancy fonts and charts on your website while cryptocurrency development DOES NOT exist.

Shame on you, dev!

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 10:21:17 PM

Hello Community,

Markets have been reopened on Bittrex!

Happy trading!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 10:27:03 PM

(...)

Interesting. So if it was SUCCESSFUL attack against Bittrex, why do you have pay for it?

Also, seems like you spread information that Bittrex is vulnerable. Are you sure?

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 11:12:05 PM

Hello Community,

ToshiDesk Charting Module Testing Video

https://www.youtube.com/embed/HkaGS8QqGBQ

Here is a small sneak peak of testing, along with a detailed review from HegelianCattalactics.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=259738

Share it on twitter with HashTag (#ToshiDesk ) and earn some free MTR!

SHARE!!!

https://twitter.com/ToshiDesk/status/645700315207987200

Join Today!

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Hello Community,

Just got off the horn with Roman from ETNA.

They have agreed to allow us to use the charting module for free for as long as we aren't charging customers.

This means during the ToshiDesk Free Trial periods - We (ToshiDesk) wont be charged user costs, and will be able to offer the whole package to ToshiDesk users right out of the gate.

ETNA wants to help us achieve rapid growth, and they are going to help us every step of the way...including mass marketing and releasing joint press releases with us. They go to their next trade show very soon, and we will be featured and spoken about when people ask about Crypto!

ETNA also wants to help sell our Real Time Data and Historical Data. That means when a customer contacts ETNA wanting to work with Crypto...ETNA will sell our API's to that customer and that generates extra revenue for us.

I'm so glad this partnership is really taking this project to the next level, and I know we are going to be successful!

Just also found out the CEO of ETNA actually purchased some MTR recently and currently is speaking about purchasing more!

The markets compare feature is almost 100% - The markets compare feature will allow you to chart multiple currencies at once on one chart...so if you wanted to chart LTC/BTC on Bittrex, Cryptsy, and Poloneix within one chart this will be possible. If you wanted to chart USD/BTC and LTC/BTC on Cryptsy to do some correlation speculation, you will be able to do this as well.
You can choose any currency to compare against another...and I think thats pretty cool!

Updating and adding to this list daily, but this is to show we are integrating into ETNA at a great pace!

More updates soon.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

ETNA Integration Update:

Hello Community,

Stopping by to pass along another ToshiDesk Update:

ToshiDesk/ETNA Back Office now configured.

Paper Trading is now live within ToshiDesk V2.0.

Back Office Orders Tab showing filled trades.

George and Crazywhack, you should now test and report please =)

Added $50,000 USD in each of your accounts.

Upgraded our TimeSeries processes, so data pulls are less than 1 delay. This delay has been optimized down from 13 secs to 1 sec  Shocked 

Click The Chart Trading now LIVE and configured with (0.00000001) precision ordering

Simply click the chart where you wish to trade, set your trade preferences, and initiate your trade quick and easy!

Hope you guys like our updates!

Show your social media support!

Rewards:
Hero20 MTR
Sr and Full15 MTR
Member10 MTR
Jr.Member5 MTR

I will honor any type of supportive tweet in the nature of Exchange Request for MTR. ( Poloniex, BTER, ETC  )

More updates soon,

MasterTrader777

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 01:17:08 AM

hi all ...

im back in the office after two days away - and continuing the projects i have at hand ...

one of them is the compile of MasterTraderd on centos 7 x64 for the propagation of the nodes across all vps and redhat based systems worldwide ...

issues with the compilation have only further stagnated the compile ... a scipt that was written for GraniteCoind ( which will now be known as 'granite' - and compiles readily under centos 7 x64 ) is being converted to the mtr compilation ...

there are a few issues that are still prevalent in the compile ...

mastertrader - i will need your insight into this to make this a successfull install ...

if it can compile successfully manually - then it can be converted so that it can be done automatically for those that want to volunteer a vps - with easy step by step instructions ...

until then - the compile gets stuck in two places and exits ...

we can chat on skype - but im in adelaide australia - so the time difference might be an issue ...

ill await to hear from you mate ...

#crysx

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 01:35:56 AM

hi all ...

im back in the office after two days away - and continuing the projects i have at hand ...

one of them is the compile of MasterTraderd on centos 7 x64 for the propagation of the nodes across all vps and redhat based systems worldwide ...

issues with the compilation have only further stagnated the compile ... a scipt that was written for GraniteCoind ( which will now be known as 'granite' - and compiles readily under centos 7 x64 ) is being converted to the mtr compilation ...

mastertrader - i will need your insight into this to make this a successfull install ...

if it can compile successfully manually - then it can be converted so that it can be done automatically for those that want to volunteer a vps - with easy step by step instructions ...

we can chat on skype - but im in adelaide australia - so the time difference might be an issue ...

#crysx

Hey Crysx!

Glad you're back.

Thanks for the update on your compile project.

Lets speak on Skype...I'm actually talking to a group of my devs right now about things I want to do.

The quick fix is what you're attempting to do which is very valuable either way because it makes setting up wallets on VPS's a lot easier and streamlined...so I'm certainly interested in helping you complete this compile. The more Active Connections listed in the wallet, the better the download speed will be - that is without changing code.

First, I wish to fix the blockchain download speed in QT wallets.

We have to recode the QT Functions within the wallet, and split the back-end up into separate processes.  

This will take care of the blockchain download speed (code wise) - ultimate long term solution right here. Its about a 3 day job and will require a fork..."Oh nooo a fork" - I'm not worried about a fork, I got the big boys of the exchanges on speed dial and switching chainz is not a problem for me or my team.

Secondly, I wish to have a separate process that broadcasts the bootstrap and keep that updated weekly. Then you sync with the bootstrap instead of relying on downloading the blockchain in whole.

Thirdly, I wish to have a a Electrum Client developed. You wont be able to stake on this wallet, but it will be an option for quickly moving coins and recovering cold storage wallets and such without having to worry about blockchain downloading all together.

One last thing on my mind is to finish up the Coinomi APK build - so I can get MTR hosted on Coinomi offering an Android wallet. Mainly this is a good move because part of the Coinomi build requires a partial Electrum build..so its knocking out 2 birds with one stone.

Let me keep it real, as I've mentioned this many many many times.

I'm not a coder, but I understand the language and how it works...I know what can work and what cant. I know how to get what I want done, without knowing a single line of code...What does that make me? A go getter with interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with all my devs...along with project managing this puppy the way I have...I've never had anyone quit on me, and nobody I work with has anything bad to say about me...One day I will learn to code, but right that's not required.

So Chrysx, I ask if you can help me with any of the listed above.

I will PM you my Skype, so we can chat.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 02:33:51 AM

hi all ...

#crysx

Hey Crysx!

Glad you're back.

Thanks for the update on your compile project.

Lets speak on Skype...I'm actually talking to a group of my devs right now about things I want to do.

The quick fix is what you're attempting to do which is very valuable either way because it makes setting up wallets on VPS's a lot easier and streamlined...so I'm certainly interested in helping you complete this compile. The more Active Connections listed in the wallet, the better the download speed will be - that is without changing code.

First, I wish to fix the blockchain download speed in QT wallets.

We have to recode the QT Functions within the wallet, and split the back-end up into separate processes.  

This will take care of the blockchain download speed (code wise) - ultimate long term solution right here. Its about a 3 day job and will require a fork..."Oh nooo a fork" - I'm not worried about a fork, I got the big boys of the exchanges on speed dial and switching chainz is not a problem for me or my team.

Secondly, I wish to have a separate process that broadcasts the bootstrap and keep that updated weekly. Then you sync with the bootstrap instead of relying on downloading the blockchain in whole.

Thirdly, I wish to have a a Electrum Client developed. You wont be able to stake on this wallet, but it will be an option for quickly moving coins and recovering cold storage wallets and such without having to worry about blockchain downloading all together.

One last thing on my mind is to finish up the Coinomi APK build - so I can get MTR hosted on Coinomi offering an Android wallet. Mainly this is a good move because part of the Coinomi build requires a partial Electrum build..so its knocking out 2 birds with one stone.

Let me keep it real, as I've mentioned this many many many times.

I'm not a coder, but I understand the language and how it works...I know what can work and what cant. I know how to get what I want done, without knowing a single line of code...What does that make me? A go getter with interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with all my devs...along with project managing this puppy the way I have...I've never had anyone quit on me, and nobody I work with has anything bad to say about me...One day I will learn to code, but right that's not required.

So Chrysx, I ask if you can help me with any of the listed above.

I will PM you my Skype, so we can chat.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

we seem to be the same sort of people in the same sort of boat ...

there is a way to get it all done - and when that happens - ill help further where i can ...

getting this compile sorted on a rhel based system means we can implement BOTH debian based ( ubuntu and the like ) as well as rhel based ( centos - fedora ) systems for the nodes - covering all bases ...

i think we should have this sorted this week sometime - if we can just get over this small hurdle of the compile ...

ill implement a number of nodes ( one initially - and if it works and stable - another two - making it three on my end ) to help stabalize the network ...

i have already set up many more for granite - so we can implement just as many for mtr also ...

now for this compile ...

ill fork the code - and 'fix' the current implementation - and will continue to work further with you and the other devs to resolve this small issue ...

my git is here - https://github.com/chrysophylax69 ...

tanx mate ...

#crysx

jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 02:41:07 AM

now for this compile ...

ill fork the code - and 'fix' the current implementation - and will continue to work further with you and the other devs to resolve this small issue ...

tanx mate ...

#crysx

What compile issues do you have? I know of the follow issues in the code that you try and see if it works for you:

1) Assign execute permissions to /leveldb/build_detect_platform
2) Create and empty "obj" folder within /src like so /src/obj
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 02:50:46 AM

now for this compile ...

tanx mate ...

#crysx

What compile issues do you have? I know of the follow issues in the code that you try and see if it works for you:

1) Assign execute permissions to /leveldb/build_detect_platform
2) Create and empty "obj" folder within /src like so /src/obj

that was already done mate ...

come join on skype ...

there is also the issue of the missing 'zerocoin' directory in obj/ ... all that has been fixed ...

the issues are different with this compile ...

#crysx

Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: