Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:24:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦  (Read 229732 times)
inyereye

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 03:35:57 PM

Giving away coins for the holidays sounds like a great idea.

How difficult would it be to make Toshidesk multilingual? I'm thinking specifically Chinese investors. I know there are a lot of traders there into crypto, maybe they would be interested in Toshidesk.

I already have ToshiDesk charting module multi-lingual.

Getting HumHub - ToshiDesk Framework to be multi lingual shouldn't be too hard.

User A, B, and C would just have to specify their language of choice at login...

I don't think it would be an in platform switch option from the start.

Let me look more into this and let you know Mis069.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

A giveaway would be good but only if executed properly and targeted to the right audience. What you need is to attract experienced traders with solid market insights to ToshiDesk,  not freeloaders seeking freebies to dump.

If you get more experienced traders on the platform, they will draw new users who seek their knowledge.

I'd simply urge you to take your time preparing the giveaway and use a format that includes the winners participating actively in ToshiDesk.  Perhaps the most tipped advisor or similar.  Don't merely base it on social media,  include a catch that serves the real long term purpose.

A giveaway can be a good tool to grow the user base but execution will be important.
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 12:10:39 AM

Do I just do what I want, because no one seems to have credible input..or do I continue to reach out to the community for response on new ideas?

No one has to tell you what "would kill the market". You KNOW too well what will kel ANY market: More offer. Outrageous stake % WILL kill the market. A million coins giveaway WILL contribute to kill the market. Keeping the premine at your disposal HAS already killed the market. You know this regardless who tells you this or the opposite. You are NOT stupid. You know.

You also know that the idea you envision for Toshi Desk is ONLY possible if MTR rises in price and attracts real investors. That, regardless of your idea, is a VERY long shot. But IF it is to happen, MTR has to be successful first. I don't care if the price will go back to ATH -it will not- or not, but it has to reach a channel and stay there for months. As it is it is only going in one direction. Fast. And the main reason is that you are letting the will of a bunch of losers here dictate what you do. Remember the ones that used to post that 400k sat and 250k sat were acceptable minimum prices? THOSE. You paid heed to those idiots and now you are paying the price... starting to pay the price, for it isn't over by any means.

If there's ANY remote possibility of success here, it will be by YOUR own decisions. You are way more smart than 99.99% of the people of your "community". You WILL do much better following your common sense and even your impulses... unless you panic, which is what you are doing now. The funds to keep this going are not in the premine, never will. Either you pony up what you say you are not willing to do, or someone will have to. Like a real COMMUNITY. You have not achieved that, sorry. I highly doubt that you will ever achieve it seeing how low things have gone, but, once again, that is what you need. No more losers using Toshi Desk -unless they pay for it, of course-. And certainly you don't need more people getting MTR for free, for they will draw the price to the low hundreds in a real hurry. But you know only too well all of this. The lot of it. You are just panicking and going on a wing and a prayer hoping for a miracle. It maybe too late, I repeat, but there's no miracle possible. Only what you and a real community will be able to do.

And, by the way, doing what your "community" decides is neither true -you have the power of final decision, ultimately- nor anything else but avoiding responsibility for things that may -or likely will- go wrong. It IS your child, your project. Act like it is.
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 05:52:28 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2015, 06:04:42 AM by mastertrader777

Do I just do what I want, because no one seems to have credible input..or do I continue to reach out to the community for response on new ideas?

No one has to tell you what "would kill the market". You KNOW too well what will kel ANY market: More offer. Outrageous stake % WILL kill the market. A million coins giveaway WILL contribute to kill the market. Keeping the premine at your disposal HAS already killed the market. You know this regardless who tells you this or the opposite. You are NOT stupid. You know.

You also know that the idea you envision for Toshi Desk is ONLY possible if MTR rises in price and attracts real investors. That, regardless of your idea, is a VERY long shot. But IF it is to happen, MTR has to be successful first. I don't care if the price will go back to ATH -it will not- or not, but it has to reach a channel and stay there for months. As it is it is only going in one direction. Fast. And the main reason is that you are letting the will of a bunch of losers here dictate what you do. Remember the ones that used to post that 400k sat and 250k sat were acceptable minimum prices? THOSE. You paid heed to those idiots and now you are paying the price... starting to pay the price, for it isn't over by any means.

If there's ANY remote possibility of success here, it will be by YOUR own decisions. You are way more smart than 99.99% of the people of your "community". You WILL do much better following your common sense and even your impulses... unless you panic, which is what you are doing now. The funds to keep this going are not in the premine, never will. Either you pony up what you say you are not willing to do, or someone will have to. Like a real COMMUNITY. You have not achieved that, sorry. I highly doubt that you will ever achieve it seeing how low things have gone, but, once again, that is what you need. No more losers using Toshi Desk -unless they pay for it, of course-. And certainly you don't need more people getting MTR for free, for they will draw the price to the low hundreds in a real hurry. But you know only too well all of this. The lot of it. You are just panicking and going on a wing and a prayer hoping for a miracle. It maybe too late, I repeat, but there's no miracle possible. Only what you and a real community will be able to do.

And, by the way, doing what your "community" decides is neither true -you have the power of final decision, ultimately- nor anything else but avoiding responsibility for things that may -or likely will- go wrong. It IS your child, your project. Act like it is.

Hello,

Thanks for what appears to be your style of a heart to heart.

I will have to tell you I'm in no way panicking my friend.

This is me looking to engage more with my community to see what they would like to see done with the premine.

My ideas are my ideas...nothing more than that.

If you're looking to run off with my ideas as an inkling of panic, you are sadly mistaken.

I have the premine for a reason, and that is to use it to grow the community and foundation of MTR and ToshiDesk.

I'm not looking to pay bills with the premine...Don't be an idiot...It would be nice if I could...but that would truly kill the market.

All the bills have been paid by me!

My own pocket!

I hope you can understand that.

If I wasn't here paying the bills, and the premine was abused, and things were truly falling apart maybe there'd be reason for panic...but none of that is happening.

I'm looking for some creative ways to distribute the premine.

I'm asking the community for their insights on the ideas I proposed.

Branching off into other sectors of trolling isn't helping man.

MTR price is slightly declining due to 10% stake a month...Maybe staking % can be reduced to plug this small hole in the boat.

You seem not to like the ideas, because you feel it will kill the value of the coins you secretly hold.

That is 100% understandable.

I don't plan to let many other "beta" users have access to the ToshiDesk Platform.

I added the last 15 beta users today.

ToshiDesk will be a platform that cost $10 a month in MTR / BTC / Credit Card.

I thank you for noticing that this is truly my baby, and it shows me that you know I care about this and WONT give up.

I guess my respect level for you is sort of tarnished, because back in the day you were calling me an outright scammer....and that ToshiDesk would never exist.

Well looks like you were wrong about that...and now you have bought into MTR....I've turned your thoughts around by the looks of it.

I'm glad to have your support man...but please drop the condescending type of attitude you have.

Lets work together....

I obviously care about what the community thinks.

I obviously know I've helped people make money.

I obviously know I will have to continue to pour money into this project.

Lets not brush over things I obviously know please.

Building a real community is my main objective right now....

Can you give me some input on ways you think this is achievable?

By the sounds of it, you think using the premine in this sort of fashion is a bad idea.

So give me some good ones to ponder on.

No more trolling.

Lets get to business.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 07:34:40 AM

Hello,

Thanks for what appears to be your style of a heart to heart.

I will have to tell you I'm in no way panicking my friend.

This is me looking to engage more with my community to see what they would like to see done with the premine.

My ideas are my ideas...nothing more than that.

If you're looking to run off with my ideas as an inkling of panic, you are sadly mistaken.

I have the premine for a reason, and that is to use it to grow the community and foundation of MTR and ToshiDesk.

I'm not looking to pay bills with the premine...Don't be an idiot...It would be nice if I could...but that would truly kill the market.

All the bills have been paid by me!

My own pocket!

I hope you can understand that.

If I wasn't here paying the bills, and the premine was abused, and things were truly falling apart maybe there'd be reason for panic...but none of that is happening.

I'm looking for some creative ways to distribute the premine.

I'm asking the community for their insights on the ideas I proposed.

Branching off into other sectors of trolling isn't helping man.

MTR price is slightly declining due to 10% stake a month...Maybe staking % can be reduced to plug this small hole in the boat.

You seem not to like the ideas, because you feel it will kill the value of the coins you secretly hold.

That is 100% understandable.

I don't plan to let many other "beta" users have access to the ToshiDesk Platform.

I added the last 15 beta users today.

ToshiDesk will be a platform that cost $10 a month in MTR / BTC / Credit Card.

I thank you for noticing that this is truly my baby, and it shows me that you know I care about this and WONT give up.

I guess my respect level for you is sort of tarnished, because back in the day you were calling me an outright scammer....and that ToshiDesk would never exist.

Well looks like you were wrong about that...and now you have bought into MTR....I've turned your thoughts around by the looks of it.

I'm glad to have your support man...but please drop the condescending type of attitude you have.

Lets work together....

I obviously care about what the community thinks.

I obviously know I've helped people make money.

I obviously know I will have to continue to pour money into this project.

Lets not brush over things I obviously know please.

Building a real community is my main objective right now....

Can you give me some input on ways you think this is achievable?

By the sounds of it, you think using the premine in this sort of fashion is a bad idea.

So give me some good ones to ponder on.

No more trolling.

Lets get to business.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

You don't get it. Still. I still think Toshi Desk will not succeed at any level. No one will pay for it, simple as that. And no pay=no success. You are about to have yet another rude awakening in that regard.

But you are not, even though you pretend to be, open to ideas. You, like every loser in the world, are open to ideas you agree on. That's not being open to ideas, it's looking for an excuse in case your ideas -which other/s share- are failures. You want to use other/s as scapegoat if YOUR ideas, which they share, fail. You know only too well what a 120% effective rate of inflation will do to any coin and yet, you implemented it with the disastrous consequences that everyone knew it would have and you admit to knowing it. Everyone does: It is just a scam. Like any other coin project offering such rewards for staking, bar NONE. And yet you proceeded because you wanted the support of the "community" of losers that supported that totally idiotic idea. You can say "it was the community's decision" and you feel it's ok. Meanwhile the coin goes down the drain.  Same with the premine: You know it is worthless. Completely. And yet you keep on dreaming that it will serve ANY purpose in the future. It never will. You know you have to burn it or it will sink the entire project to the ground. Still you don't do it. Why? You make no sense. Those are just 2 ideas, but -again- contrary to your pretension, you are not looking for ideas, you are looking for scapegoats. And pretending that nothing is happening, that everything is OK in MTR-land. Well it is not. The project is effectively dead at this point for those very reasons... otherwise it would be hardly surviving like the rest of alts... at a higher level (or lower level of loss).

So, is that a clear demonstration that you are not, unlike your pretenses, looking for ideas. Talk about "constructive"... I just gave you, again, the 2 ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY actions that are a pre requisite IF (and will remain a big IF) this project is to survive. I know it. And you know it. Question is: Will you do it? I would be surprised if you do even though you can always claim "Barabbas told me to do it". But I guess that is not as acceptable as "the community wanted it", ah?

As for the rest, I just bought a few coins a couple days ago as part of a much wider strategy that happened to include MTR because of the volume, strictly. Less than 0.16 BTC of it, if you must know. Looking for a trade as quickly as possible, at least at 50% gain, otherwise it can go to hell, as you can imagine whatever the final result of that trade will not make me bat an eye, regardless ho big the gain or how small -cannot be big- the loss. As it stands, there's absolutely nothing positive about this project right now and your stubborness is beginning to look like quite a negative for it seems to be a manic attitude against the most basic common sense. It's in fact like if you would want to kill the project rather than attempt to save it.  Imagine a company whose stock trades in the stock market, minimal volume and unknown, would come with the idea of a giveaway of shares with no value whatsoever... do you think it would attract investors or losers? Imagine that that very company would do that after trying to get investors by giving them a 120% rate of return, do you think real investors would put a dime on it? Imagine further that that company would have a float of 10 million shares while retaining 90 million shares "for future development and acquisitions", do you think it would attract any investors at all?

I'm sure you see the parallels.
8-bit-Party
Legendary

Activity: 1036

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2015, 09:13:05 AM

It looks like the 2 main fudders here, are only concerned about the coins they secretly hold and stake...and only want those to keep their value.

No, no, no... Is it for real?

8-BIT PARTY 16-BIT PARTY DEMOSCENE FTW
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 05:49:13 PM

I think a burn and stake reduction would invigorate the volume

bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 02:07:30 PM

price is being smashed and in bittrex only 0.323  in buy orders...  Embarrassed
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 06:34:16 PM

The project is technically dead so, logically, no one would invest in it. At any price.

Now, if this guy eliminates the absurd stake premium, which is a scam, and burns the premine, there's a chance... now very hindered by the fact that on any rebound -and there would be a big rebound if such measures are taken soon-, all the losers holding this would quickly sell inundating the market and taken the price back down, albeit not as much as it is now. This guy has very unsmartly placed himself and his project in a situation which is almost a lose-lose one...
screwUdriver

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 07:47:02 PM

The project is technically dead so, logically, no one would invest in it. At any price.

Now, if this guy eliminates the absurd stake premium, which is a scam, and burns the premine, there's a chance... now very hindered by the fact that on any rebound -and there would be a big rebound if such measures are taken soon-, all the losers holding this would quickly sell inundating the market and taken the price back down, albeit not as much as it is now. This guy has very unsmartly placed himself and his project in a situation which is almost a lose-lose one...

I'm still buying at these prices. I think you are too.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 08:15:03 PM

Oh same here. My averages are looking better and better. I still know in my heart mastertrader is a boss and doesn't quit. Not looking like any fud slows him down.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 08:27:42 PM

I personally think some people are selling this project short. I have followed this thread for a long while, and never have seen mt777 fall through on any timelines. Toshidesk looks good, runs well, and is improving at a slow buy steady pace. The price of mtr isn't a gauge of the progress of the project in my opinion. I will be always looking for mtr at prices under 10k sats. Staking is fun and I make this my hobby.
Gumbork

Activity: 583
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 08:53:05 PM

I still support you guys. Never selling my MTR until its back over 100k sats. Just better to stake and wait.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 11:45:14 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2015, 12:06:40 AM by barabbas

I still support you guys. Never selling my MTR until its back over 100k sats. Just better to stake and wait.

Do you know what the premine would be "worth" with price at 100k sat?

Do you realize that at that price a 120% stake premium would allow thousands of people to dedicate themselves full time to collect and d take mtr AND THAT ALL OF THOSE WOULD BE RICH?

You just have to be some new kind of stupid...
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 12:05:44 AM

You would think wrong. Again. I only buy coins with top 10 volume. Without drastic changes this project is dead and absolutely worthless.
baby222

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 03:20:55 AM

price is being smashed and in bittrex only 0.323  in buy orders...  Embarrassed
snip

snip

You would think wrong. Again. I only buy coins with top 10 volume. Without drastic changes this project is dead and absolutely worthless.

I think I read that you bought some earlier this week? You have a lot of opinions, but I'm not sure if they hold any ground. Just look at your post history.
baby222

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 03:24:32 AM

As for the rest, I just bought a few coins a couple days ago as part of a much wider strategy that happened to include MTR because of the volume, strictly. Less than 0.16 BTC of it, if you must know. Looking for a trade as quickly as possible, at least at 50% gain, otherwise it can go to hell

Yup I found it Grin Stop lying in your post please.
irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 04:08:58 AM

price is being smashed and in bittrex only 0.323  in buy orders...  Embarrassed
snip

snip

I think I read that you bought some earlier this week? You have a lot of opinions, but I'm not sure if they hold any ground. Just look at your post history.

I agree with you , everything will be beautiful in time and if prices continue to fall I will buy it   Wink Wink Wink
8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 07:22:37 AM

ToshiDesk 2.0 * Launching Q4 (2015) - Will offer the following products and services:

Industry leading charting indicators, in addition to technical analysis which further enhance your point of reference towards making an informed decision when trading within the digital currency marketplace.
An expansive Alt coin historical charting database
Orders/positions entry and monitoring
Social Charting for traders & analyst
MasterTrader University trading techniques and coursework
Virtual Bitcoin trading accounts with simulated trading options
Live News and updates from verified media providers
Level 1 & 2 streaming market quotes
Micropayments- Get paid to build a following of subscribers who value your opinion.
Chat Box - Connect with traders globally.
Compliance and reporting - ToshiDesk's Cloud Back Office platform is compliant with US regulatory framework (FINRA, SEC, KYC, day trading regulations, OATS, and Regulation-T)

Just to realise where we are, Q4 ends next month and there's no Toshidesk 1.0 released.

charlieSeen

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 08:21:45 AM

ToshiDesk 2.0 * Launching Q4 (2015) - Will offer the following products and services:

Industry leading charting indicators, in addition to technical analysis which further enhance your point of reference towards making an informed decision when trading within the digital currency marketplace.
Micropayments- Get paid to build a following of subscribers who value your opinion.
Compliance and reporting - ToshiDesk's Cloud Back Office platform is compliant with US regulatory framework (FINRA, SEC, KYC, day trading regulations, OATS, and Regulation-T)

Just to realise where we are, Q4 ends next month and there's no Toshidesk 1.0 released.

You fucking idiot. Yes ToshiDesk 1.0 is released you piece of shit. Its called the beta dumb fuck.
8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2015, 11:08:55 AM

You fucking idiot. Yes ToshiDesk 1.0 is released you piece of shit. Its called the beta dumb fuck.

Brilliant one. Keep a good job charlieSeen.

Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: