Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:49:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦  (Read 229727 times)
Speedracer

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 03:38:47 PM

ToshiDesk Development Update

Hello Community,

We have been hammering away at developing ToshiDesk, and we wanted to stop by to show you a bit of what we have going on.

These screenshots below are showcasing how things are looking as all the different pieces are being pulled together in the charting library.

We are working on finalizing some features, cleaning things up and testing.

We expect to be able to start integrating the charts platform into the social platform (CMS) mid-week next week, and, if everything goes well we're hopeful we can launch the beta first week of April.

The beta will include a library of chart types, indicators and drawing tools that can be used in analysis.

This will continue to be enhanced after the beta starts.

It will also include live data from many markets, but additional markets will continue to be added, and additional data display methods will be developed.

Screen Shots Below:

Dark Theme

Light Theme

Yesterday I made an update about the Rankings Widget (Charts Rankings)

Well...we perfected it and added another piece of the rankings system to the CMS. ( Master Rankings )

So when a Master or Trader Inputs an Enter - or - Exit point within a trade of a certain Altcoin, the ToshiDesk Database will calculate and store that data, and begin tracking your trade performance.

Take a look at an example of that raw data on a friend of mine * IBankBitcoins' Trade Performance Page - http://ibankbitcoins.com/bitcoin-trade-performance

If you followed this thread from the beginning you would already know IBankBitcoins agreed to use our platform and work his way ranks to being a Master.

We have many other credible traders were in talks with to use our platform early on so building our user base is taking a priority before we even launch.

Sneak Peak of the CMS - Still under construction, but taking more shape day after day.

Forum is also taking Shape since yesterday as well.

I hope you guys can start to see the money that's truly getting put into this project.

I had my reserve funds stashed aside, knowing this project wasn't going to be cheap.

I had my developers in place committed to the project, before I started it...as they knew it wasn't going to be easy.

The long hours of no sleep development and determination is what a job like this takes, and I want you all to know we are committed no matter what the price of MTR is. The cost per MTR is totally irrelevant right now, and the true focus is getting ToshiDesk Ready for Beta Testing ASAP.

Thanks to all the supporters that have stuck by our side, and we can't wait to reward you for your patience.

Within the next few days we will reveal the lead dev on the ToshiDesk project, and I'm pretty sure you will all be caught off guard when we tell you who it is.  Grin

I will also reveal a few of our other credible team members on this project taking care of the CMS.

ToshiDesk Coming Soon!!

Please sign up for ToshiDesk Beta ->>> www.ToshiDesk.co

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Nice work m8! Btw sounds like lead dev must be pretty well respected in the crypto comunity! Hehe Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 05:03:00 PM

Yes the lead dev is very well respected.

We are also working on registering as a company before the Beta Launches.

Lots of exciting times ahead for ToshiDesk and MTR.

Thanks for your support.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 05:16:37 PM

Yes the lead dev is very well respected.

We are also working on registering as a company before the Beta Launches.

Lots of exciting times ahead for ToshiDesk and MTR.

Thanks for your support.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

HOT DAMN, that is exciting!

Your ganna blow this sky high! 1MTR/1BTC is my new perdiction. Up from .01 Smiley

Jamil.Kamil

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 05:26:27 PM

its really one of the few coins that actually which is my favourite list...

ctgiant

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2015, 09:33:02 PM

I was wondering if anyone else had this issue....

My wallet stakes fine, but every once in a while it stakes to an address that is not in my "Receive Coins" table.  When I run listtransactions in the debug console it also does not account for those stakes.  That address shows up on the block explorer with the stakes however.  It is just plain odd.

MiningAlts Block Explorers and Windows/Mac Wallet Building Services - http://miningalts.com
bizz

Activity: 492
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 09:49:32 PM

My wallet stakes fine, but every once in a while it stakes to an address that is not in my "Receive Coins" table.  When I run listtransactions in the debug console it also does not account for those stakes.  That address shows up on the block explorer with the stakes however.  It is just plain odd.

It's probably your change address.
ctgiant

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2015, 10:10:03 PM

It's probably your change address.

I didn't realize that change addresses stake.  Thanks for the answer.

MiningAlts Block Explorers and Windows/Mac Wallet Building Services - http://miningalts.com
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 06:26:26 AM

Hello Community,

Been pretty busy, just checking in to let you know things are going well.

Beta looks like it will be ready by mid April.

Keep in mind if you weren't a Phase 1 or 2 Investor, you must own 600 or more MTR to test the beta. ( I will check blockchains, and have you sign your addresses, make a transfer, etc. )

Beta is really coming along to say the least.

We are starting to integrate the charting tools/ charting module into the CMS.

I will be letting you guys know who the lead Developer for ToshiDesk is shortly. This person is well respected, and adds superior value and insight to the project as a whole.

Right now I want my team to stay focused and not to be bombarded by media/press so I will keep team credentials under wraps for the time being.

Appreciate your patience community as we develop the ToshiDesk Social Media Platform for Crypto Traders.

I will keep you all updated as updates become available!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 06:58:34 AM

Do you have a moment to show screenshots of the latest beta?

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 07:13:04 AM

Vegas

Sure give me just a moment, as I'm contacting TK - CEO of CoinsSource for our 5th star that is 20 days overdue from him.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 08:08:26 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2015, 05:01:46 PM by mastertrader777

Vegas

Ok So as you see in this recent update - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=954240.msg10838978#msg10838978 - We have the charting module working great. Still not 100% but its getting there.

You can also see in the past update, the CMS didn't have the ability to upload pictures, png's, etc.

Now we have feature implemented.

Above you will see the things to focus on.

-Messaging now working 100% You can send messages to your followers, or anyone you see on the platform. - Can also add multiple be to your message making group messaging more simple.

-Chart Uploading Working - Still adding features to this, but right now its possible to comment, comment with another chart under a posted chart, post links, etc. Right now we wish to add the ability to tip the originator of the post with MTR by having a window pop up that showcases the posters' MTR address, with a QR code as well. We also are working on enhancing the chart " sharing capabilities " - the same way you go to youtube and you can share the youtube video with every social platform out there, with the option for a embedded link to share html style into a blog or thread. That will be done shortly.

You can now make your own space, so if you have friends that you would rather follow more closely, we have it set up ready to go. Make as many spaces as you want. Say you have friends on Crypsty, CyrptTrader, Coinigy, TradingViews, BitcoinTalk, etc. you can separate them into certain spaces. Invite button works 100%

Poll System is in place, and everyone can make their own polls on any topic or concern.

Yes, it's working  Wink

Now please keep in mind, we haven't began styling it yet. Right now the main focus is getting things working 100% - The sprucing up on the CMS will be done after everything is working the way it should. Making it pretty is the easier part in all honesty.

The charting module has certainly taking a prettier shape since we showed you guys the first whitewash style.

The charting module has themes you can interchange and such, so people will be able to personalize in certain areas like the profile page, and charting page.

Dark Theme

Light Theme

The beta will include a library of chart types, indicators and drawing tools that can be used in analysis.

This will continue to be enhanced after the beta starts.

It will also include live data from many markets, but additional markets will continue to be added, and additional data display methods will be developed.

Beta is coming around the corner, and we are racing to get it ready for you guys.

I hope this update works for you guys, as it took about an hour to write this all up and gather the screen shots off the development server.

My pleasure updating you all and appreciate your patience while we develop ToshiDesk.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

PS: Just contacted by a Syndicate of 100+ Investors and told to apply - https://angel.co/doug-scott (things are heating up for us, and we can't wait to launch!)

Please check out our Angel List Page - https://angel.co/toshidesk-1 ( we are starting to get a bit of attention )

bizz

Activity: 492
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 09:01:31 AM

Someone is selling 7k on rex.  Weird timing considering updates. But perfect for anyone wanting that beta access.
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 05:47:08 PM

Someone is selling 7k on rex.  Weird timing considering updates. But perfect for anyone wanting that beta access.

Yea, just noticed that.

I could do some blockchain hunting to figure out who it is, but I really don't care...someone wants out, that is their choice.

If its there when I wake up, I will scoop them up in one quick swipe.

Cheers.

Edit:
Seller has been bought out  Grin
crazywack
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 09:11:54 PM

Someone is selling 7k on rex.  Weird timing considering updates. But perfect for anyone wanting that beta access.

Yea, just noticed that.

I could do some blockchain hunting to figure out who it is, but I really don't care...someone wants out, that is their choice.

If its there when I wake up, I will scoop them up in one quick swipe.

Cheers.

Edit:
Seller has been bought out  Grin

Thanks for another great update mastertrader777, always nice seeing what you guys are putting together.

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 12:34:23 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2015, 02:51:44 AM by mastertrader777

Hello Community,

Wanted to stop by to let you all know we got our 5th star on CoinsSource! Grin

" Coins Source has verified MasterTraderCoin with a 5 out of 7 verification score. The final two points will be awarded on the following: 30 days on an exchange, and the official launch of ToshiDesk, their official site. "

We are very close to having our 6th star within the next few days, and 7th star within the next couple of weeks.

Thanks for all the community support.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 12:44:27 AM

Hello Community,

" Coins Source has verified MasterTraderCoin with a 5 out of 7 verification score. The final two points will be awarded on the following: 30 days on an exchange, and the official launch of ToshiDesk, their official site. "

We are very close to having our 6th star within the next few days, and 7th star within the next couple of weeks.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Congrats and well done.
crazywack
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 01:01:52 AM

Hello Community,

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Awesome news,

Guys keep staking your coins. Bought 1btc worth at ico. I have staked since day 1 and have received 200+coins on stake. Nice little proffit for letting it sit and helping the network.

Also no desire to sell when we see mini pump since my coins aren't on bittrex = higher high once toss desk comes. I see nearly EVERYONE is keeping their coins off the sell wall, this is great for price growth. Looks like we got a bunch of MASTER traders Smiley keep staking guys and demand will skyrocket!

HegelianCattalactics

Activity: 145

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 02:35:22 AM

I am new to Staking ... exactly what and why is there a benefit to moving coins from one pc wallet to another and back ... if any?
Re-Setting the staking age?
Increasing the weight?

I want to understand the concept and if there is a benefit ... to of course capitalize on it.
crazywack
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 02:41:56 AM

Most POS coins have a MAX stake age, so once you hit that max age your coins will stop staking. I honestly see no benefit besides a headache in moving coins around into separate addresses. You might find more blocks but your reward will be smaller.

Some people have ways they like to do it.  But as long as you send your coins to yourself again before the max stake age your good.

jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 05:30:14 AM

I am new to Staking ... exactly what and why is there a benefit to moving coins from one pc wallet to another and back ... if any?
Re-Setting the staking age?
Increasing the weight?

I want to understand the concept and if there is a benefit ... to of course capitalize on it.

The stake that you receive is the result of a formula that take into account the length that the coins have been in an address in your wallet (age) and the number those coins. The more the coins and the bigger the age and the bigger the chunks, the bigger and quicker the results. However, total stake for the year must more or less equal to the % in the design. However, as coin age grows bigger the coins staking splits up and at some point can become 0. Whether you move coins around depends on the minimum stake age, in other words the amount of time coins have to be in an address in your wallet without moving before it becomes eligible for staking. If the min stake age is long like 24 hours it would be silly to move your coins around because then you have to wait another 24 hours before your coins mature. If stake age is short like 1 hour, then you can move around because you only have to wait 1 hour before the coins mature again. Some say that moving coins once a day is optimal and you lose just one hour in the day. If you move your coins back in one large chunk, your next stake will probably be a large one. If you have many small amounts, you will have many small stakes but if you add both up, it seems that they will average out over time. There is an exception where if your coins reach max coin age where they lose their eligibility for staking. Then you have to move them if you want to continue staking.

One actually have to take 1 real time year (100 crypto years  Roll Eyes ) and do empirical testing to see how the two strategies compare over a full year to make a proper conclusion. Depending on your objectives you can create your own optimal staking strategy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: