Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:30:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦  (Read 229728 times)
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 04:57:28 PM

Every second post is new quality information from Mastertrader. Coin is building a base already.

How duplicitous!

lol, just let that guy voice his opinions...thats all they are, opinions.

He is another developer that made Paycon, and you don't see me in his thread bashing him for creating a knockoff.

If he likes to come around and check on things, or come around and FUD, thats his choice.

I know what we have going for us and I certainly find it funny one person every week has to come here and bash my progress updates.

I'd rather have a thread full of updates, then a thread full of FUD.

So please Muddafudda, take your negative comments and name calling elsewhere, its not welcomed here.

Please go work on your coin Pay'con'.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Speedracer

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 07:08:21 PM

Every second post is from Masterbater. Coin is dead already.
wishful thinking brah. Just cause I or anyone else dont post everyday. Dosent mean we arent watching.
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 09:20:11 PM

wishful thinking brah. Just cause I or anyone else dont post everyday. Dosent mean we arent watching.

ditto ...

Smiley ...

#crysx

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 09:36:12 PM

ToshiDesk Beta Sign up page LIVE

Feel free to sign up for the early BETA testing credentials!

crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 10:13:19 PM

ditto ...

Smiley ...

#crysx

Triple dido Wink

charlieSeen

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 10:43:19 PM

ditto ...

Smiley ...

#crysx

Triple dido Wink

x4  Grin I just keep the page in my favorites and log in sometimes to post. I always watch, daily.
dalefrench

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 03:25:00 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2015, 05:15:43 AM by dalefrench

ditto ...

Smiley ...

#crysx

Triple dido Wink

x4  Grin I just keep the page in my favorites and log in sometimes to post. I always watch, daily.

x5 You might miss an update from this awesome project if you are not watching Smiley   ToshiDesk Beta is now taking sign ups! Excellent work!
bizz

Activity: 492
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 12:06:16 PM

Do I have to sign up again? I thought I already signed up? Huh

btw everyone just watching what else to do until soft is finished. . This is not your average pnd coin where everyone just talks shit and no substance.
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 12:56:14 PM

Do I have to sign up again? I thought I already signed up? Huh

btw everyone just watching what else to do until soft is finished. . This is not your average pnd coin where everyone just talks shit and no substance.

Just was reposting link for others that may of not seen it.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 07:32:58 PM

Hello Community,

Just stopping by to let you know MTR will have its 6th star on CoinsSource in the next few hours!

CMS update later.

Scouts honor.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 11:11:58 PM

Reserved for update.

Writing it right now.

F5 F5 F5 F5 F5
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 12:55:51 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2015, 01:25:58 AM by mastertrader777

Hello Community,

ToshiDesk Development Update

Lets get right into first with development updates from DcGirl.

She has been very very busy beefing up the charting module in a number of ways.

(Yesterday Night)

"Its a lot quicker now, have the pull pretty streamlined. one major thing left, to pull “older” data in bigger sets, and new data in smaller sets (so, candles are one minute for recent data, but one hour for old data). Also have an “expand” feature that makes the chart bigger (hides the right-most column) - that works fine, but am working on making it recalculate the number of candles if its wider (right now it shows the same number of columns, just more spread apart)."

(She will have more updates shortly)

ToshiDesk CMS Interface Update:

Below you will see the updates we have made to the CMS Interface, and we are still working away as its not 100% yet, and I don't think it will ever be, as we will always be adding to it, and making changes...but here is what we have been busy with the last week.

I'll just let the pictures do the talking.

Here are some details on the search box you see in the top right corner of the interface.

Below is the Directory Menu in action.

Here is the bottom half of the FrontEnd Dashboard/Wall Area that we have been working on. This is still a work in progress but this proves that we have the true intentions of making this area look and feel like your personal dashboard that aids in connecting you with your friends and following.
This area will also broadcast content from people outside your friends and following network, allowing you the user to engage with the rest of the community. More details on this area soon, but like I said its a work in progress and we will continue to improve this area as the days go by.

This was a big push for us to get the www.Cointelegraph.com News Feeds ( RSS ) Implemented into the interface. You can see below that we have devoted a section of the platform specifically for Cointelegraph News Feeds to be viewed. Big thanks to Victoria for getting the RSS feed details over to us so we could code this in. Its a really nice touch, and we hope the community appreciates features such as this one we are integrating into the CMS. We have an exclusive agreement with Cointelegraph to be able to do this, and in return they will also help us with advertising, promoting, press releases, etc. We actually already have the Beta Press Release written thanks to Oliver, Andrew, and Addy of Cointelegraph...that will be released shortly.

Now lets get to what really ties this whole idea together....The Ranking System.

As Masters accumulate positive feedback from Traders, they earn the right to keep more of their subscription fees. This table describes the four-tier ToshiDesk rating system, which a Master enters after receiving 100 positive ratings. As his or her number of positive ratings grows, the Master progresses from Tier 1 to Tier 4 and the ToshiDesk payment falls from 5 percent to 2 percent of subscription fee revenue.

If you want more details on this, please see MTR WhitePaper : ( PLEASE SEE OP )

We have tested it and it works 100%. When a user has enough Upvotes to apply for the next tier, that user will have to click "Apply" and it pings an admin that you are ready to move to the next tier. We will review the profile and approve / disapprove the user to rank up. ( We have to make sure the upvotes are legitimate upvotes, and its not someone trying to cheat the system)

See my admin panel below that will shoot me the ping:

Now if you look that the MTR Whitepaper ( Link in Op ) You will see the rating qualifications required to apply to each tier. Each user will start at the bottom. ( Disregard the current numbers inserted as we are just using these numbers for testing purposes. )

I can change them in this menu, but like I said, we are just testing for right now.

The things me and my CMS devs are working on right now are:

SSL Implementation. This is important for many reasons, but I will keep the reasoning short and sweet and say...without SSL ( Https:// ) we can't implement Stripe BTC Payment Processor ( BTC PAYMENT API's ) / CoinWallet.co (  MTR PAYMENT API's )

So SSL will be taken care of by tomorrow mid-day, and we will begin implementing the payment processors.

Its not too difficult, everything just takes time to do it right...and we like to get it right the FIRST time.

We will go with OPEN SSL for Beta, and carry over to an EV SSL Cert after beta.

I'm personally writing another business plan, that will outline what the 10M Reserve MTR will be used for (long term) , to give everyone a better idea as to what the plan is. You guys can always check the reserve wallet, as it remains untouched since creation here (52 days) : https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mtr/#!wallets

Lots more info on the way, but I hope this will hold you guys and gals over for right now, as I get back to work.

Ohhh...and one more thing guys and gals !  Grin

MTR just received it's 6th star on CoinsSource !

Coins Source has verified MasterTraderCoin with a 6 out of 7 verification score. The final point will be awarded after the official launch of ToshiDesk, their official site.

charlieSeen

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 01:45:25 AM

Hello Community,

ToshiDesk Development Update

Lets get right into first with development updates from DcGirl.

She has been very very busy beefing up the charting module in a number of ways.

(Yesterday Night)

"Its a lot quicker now, have the pull pretty streamlined. one major thing left, to pull “older” data in bigger sets, and new data in smaller sets (so, candles are one minute for recent data, but one hour for old data). Also have an “expand” feature that makes the chart bigger (hides the right-most column) - that works fine, but am working on making it recalculate the number of candles if its wider (right now it shows the same number of columns, just more spread apart)."

(She will have more updates shortly)

ToshiDesk CMS Interface Update:

Below you will see the updates we have made to the CMS Interface, and we are still working away as its not 100% yet, and I don't think it will ever be, as we will always be adding to it, and making changes...but here is what we have been busy with the last week.

I'll just let the pictures do the talking.

Here are some details on the search box you see in the top right corner of the interface.

Below is the Directory Menu in action.

Here is the bottom half of the FrontEnd Dashboard/Wall Area that we have been working on. This is still a work in progress but this proves that we have the true intentions of making this area look and feel like your personal dashboard that aids in connecting you with your friends and following.
This area will also broadcast content from people outside your friends and following network, allowing you the user to engage with the rest of the community. More details on this area soon, but like I said its a work in progress and we will continue to improve this area as the days go by.

This was a big push for us to get the www.Cointelegraph.com News Feeds ( RSS ) Implemented into the interface. You can see below that we have devoted a section of the platform specifically for Cointelegraph News Feeds to be viewed. Big thanks to Victoria for getting the RSS feed details over to us so we could code this in. Its a really nice touch, and we hope the community appreciates features such as this one we are integrating into the CMS. We have an exclusive agreement with Cointelegraph to be able to do this, and in return they will also help us with advertising, promoting, press releases, etc. We actually already have the Beta Press Release written thanks to Oliver, Andrew, and Addy of Cointelegraph...that will be released shortly.

Now lets get to what really ties this whole idea together....The Ranking System.

As Masters accumulate positive feedback from Traders, they earn the right to keep more of their subscription fees. This table describes the four-tier ToshiDesk rating system, which a Master enters after receiving 100 positive ratings. As his or her number of positive ratings grows, the Master progresses from Tier 1 to Tier 4 and the ToshiDesk payment falls from 5 percent to 2 percent of subscription fee revenue.

If you want more details on this, please see MTR WhitePaper : ( PLEASE SEE OP )

We have tested it and it works 100%. When a user has enough Upvotes to apply for the next tier, that user will have to click "Apply" and it pings an admin that you are ready to move to the next tier. We will review the profile and approve / disapprove the user to rank up. ( We have to make sure the upvotes are legitimate upvotes, and its not someone trying to cheat the system)

See my admin panel below that will shoot me the ping:

Now if you look that the MTR Whitepaper ( Link in Op ) You will see the rating qualifications required to apply to each tier. Each user will start at the bottom. ( Disregard the current numbers inserted as we are just using these numbers for testing purposes. )

I can change them in this menu, but like I said, we are just testing for right now.

The things me and my CMS devs are working on right now are:

SSL Implementation. This is important for many reasons, but I will keep the reasoning short and sweet and say...without SSL ( Https:// ) we can't implement Stripe BTC Payment Processor ( BTC PAYMENT API's ) / CoinWallet.co (  MTR PAYMENT API's )

So SSL will be taken care of by tomorrow mid-day, and we will begin implementing the payment processors.

Its not too difficult, everything just takes time to do it right...and we like to get it right the FIRST time.

We will go with OPEN SSL for Beta, and carry over to an EV SSL Cert after beta.

I'm personally writing another business plan, that will outline what the 10M Reserve MTR will be used for (long term) , to give everyone a better idea as to what the plan is. You guys can always check the reserve wallet, as it remains untouched since creation here (52 days) : https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mtr/#!wallets

Lots more info on the way, but I hope this will hold you guys and gals over for right now, as I get back to work.

Ohhh...and one more thing guys and gals !  Grin

MTR just received it's 6th star on CoinsSource !

Coins Source has verified MasterTraderCoin with a 6 out of 7 verification score. The final point will be awarded after the official launch of ToshiDesk, their official site.

mastertrader, are you a god? These updates are killer. Keep it up!
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 01:51:20 AM

Great update thanks.
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 02:39:19 AM

Awesome update! You sure do spoil us compared to other communities and coins in terms of communication and development details.

I LOvE IT Grin

mladen00
Legendary

Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013

K-ing®

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 04:16:55 AM

the work you have done is great
thnx for update

IOTA
claycoins

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 08:14:11 AM

good update, thanks.

HegelianCattalactics

Activity: 145

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 08:24:38 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2015, 05:16:57 AM by HegelianCattalactics

"I'm personally writing another business plan, that will outline what the 10M Reserve MTR will be used for (long term) , to give everyone a better idea as to what the plan is."

Great Updates Steven. (And Valued Team.)

Very interested to see the Plan and vision and speak into it as part of the community.
Even more interested in coin "float" controls towards managed and vested valuation increases.

Well controlled liquidity and valuation increases based on growth,
market presence and demand are superior to paid corporate expansionism and the dilution caused by it.

Thus making that 10M more acquisition equity e.g. - true leverage.

Acquisition equity methods have been around for thousands of years and
prove stable alliances and ever increasing market valuation of holdings.

Think of the 100's of Billions of $ in Google shares sold way too cheaply by companies
that were acquisitioned with Stock and Cash buy-outs over the years.

I also would like to hear about scope creep, if it is an issue, and/or will become one.
And perhaps healthy solutions that prevent the risk.
ohmygod21

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 08:11:15 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2015, 01:27:44 PM by ohmygod21

when can we try the beta ?

delisting by bittrex soon warning message !
Speedracer

Activity: 136

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 02:25:54 PM

when can we try the beta ?

delisting by bittrex soon warning message !
well I guess its time to pump then. I was gona wait ontell beta full release but no choice now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: