Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:04:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦  (Read 229728 times)
mladen00
Legendary

Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013

K-ing®

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 05:04:17 AM

like always,

great updates from dev

+1 dev

waiting for toshi beta

IOTA
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 08:09:04 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2015, 07:44:58 AM by mastertrader777

Hello Community,

Quick Update While I have a min.

Heres a new look at the DashBoard:

Notifications are now working 100%.

If you follow a user that likes another users post, 2 people will be alerted.

(1) You the person that follows the user that liked the post.

(2) The Original poster gets alerted that someone likes their post.

We have also been stress testing the signup/login procedures. Things are running smooth!

Admin will be able to Approve/Decline Users that wish to sign up for ToshiDesk during the restricted Closed Beta Period ( 30 Days )

When admin accepts user, admin sends user Welcome Message:

When a user is approved, user will receive message in email, letting them know their account is ready for use.

Sign in and stay awhile  Wink

Stay tuned for more updates.

Feel free to sign up for the early BETA testing credentials!

www.ToshiDesk.co

Tweet the article and tag $MTR #mastertradercoin #toshidesk - http://cointelegraph.com/news/114021/facelift-how-decentralized-social-networks-could-make-crypto-cool

NEW MTR WIDGET! Thanks Coingecko!

"mastertradercoin price"

Now TIP MTR to friends on Twitter - Brought to you by CoinWallet

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

www.MasterTraderCoin.com
www.ToshiDesk.co
www.twitter.com/MTRDevelopers
www.twitter.com/ToshiDesk

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 09:33:59 PM

Hello Community,

Small Update:

We have the Membership Page good to go!

Two ways to Qualify for ToshiDesk Closed Beta Testing:

1) Must be an early Phase 1 or 2 Investor.
2) Be a current holder of at least 600 MTR.

Radio Now Working and New Tabs Added!

We also have another big crypto partnership to announce shortly.

This will ToshiDesk's second collaboration with another Crypto Entity / Business.

Things are all coming together guys, and I appreciate the community support as we continue on this exciting venture!

www.ToshiDesk.co

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

www.MasterTraderCoin.com
www.ToshiDesk.co
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 09:44:56 PM

Great updates. Just a question - why are the membership prices quoted in $? I though it is going to be all MTR which will be driving the demand for the coin.
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 10:09:48 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2015, 08:20:21 AM by mastertrader777

Great updates. Just a question - why are the membership prices quoted in $? I though it is going to be all MTR which will be driving the demand for the coin.

Yes, that's correct.

The membership fees WILL be paid in MTR.

There will also be an option to pay in BTC / Credit Card using Stripe.

Users that wish to use MTR will receive a 10% - 20% discount, as MTR WILL be the encouraged currency to use for Memberships and Micro-Tipping.

The reason we think BTC / Credit Card should be an available payment option is because we can convert the BTC / Credit Cards collected into MTR BUY support to support the market, and Stripe automatically converts BTC / Credit Cards to $ USD.

We can also use the conversion of $USD from Stripe into BTC using Coinbase Instant buy and follow up with even more support as needed.

Also you have to account into the equation things that cost actual $ USD, for example...Server Cost, Hosting Fees, etc. The lesser amount of MTR needing to be sold off on the market for those types of cost, the healthier the market and price of MTR.

The $ USD costs you see there have a written script connected to each purchase button, that converts the amount of MTR / BTC  needed to equate to the $USD for memberships based off Bittrex Market Price API for MTR.

Questions like these are ones I wish to engage with you guys on, and Jc12345 I'm glad you asked. This is why Closed & Public Beta combined will last a duration of at least 60 days, assuring the community and its supporters that they will be heard.

Please keep the comments and suggestions coming!

www.ToshiDesk.co

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

www.MasterTraderCoin.com
www.ToshiDesk.co
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 11:25:14 AM

Hello Community,

Been up through the night finishing up the Legal Policies, such as the Privacy Policy, Terms & Conditions, and Cultural Policy ( Code of Conduct )

More on these policies shortly as they WILL be strictly enforced!

They are uploaded to the teams google docs account, and are going to be approved by our appointed legal team tomorrow afternoon.

Also wanted to get a ToshiDesk Slack channel created, so I went ahead and did that as well.

ToshiDesk Slack Channel

Message me if you wish to be invited, I have all the investors emailed stored, but I'm not looking to spam anyone with invite messages  Grin

We will be making it very easy for anyone and everyone to sign up to our slack channel using a plugin called "Slackin"

Read about it here if you like: http://rauchg.com/slackin/

We will also use the slack channel to funnel all of the MasterTraderCoin/ToshiDesk users to the ToshiDesk Forum once we get that rolling. (Coming Soon )

With a project like this you need developers in different time zones so others can keep progress moving while the other half of the team rests.

Got my CMS guys working right along no issues and on track.

Small little update from that end:

Stripe integration is coming along as well, and as mentioned in previous updates we're currently in testing stages with this.

DcGirl is also working her tail off getting the Social Charting Feature finalized, along with everything else (too much to list) and will be able to release some more screen shots of the charting module, when she gives me her approval.

All I can say is that I have been blessed with a amazing group of developers to help me get this ToshiDesk project off the ground. No words can express how thankful and appreciative I am to have you guys/gals.

Thank You for all the support! Developers and Community.

www.ToshiDesk.co

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

www.MasterTraderCoin.com
www.ToshiDesk.co
Hyperjacked
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 01:15:10 PM

Hey Mastertrader
Good talking with you on cryptsy troll box! I will look into you coin and let you know what I think and I like will buy next week!
cheers!

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 03:58:17 PM

Hey Mastertrader
Good talking with you on cryptsy troll box! I will look into you coin and let you know what I think and I like will buy next week!
cheers!

Hello Hyperjacked,

It was my pleasure informing you about ToshiDesk and MTR in the trollbox.

I networked with a solid 5 people in there today, and will always be in there spreading the word.

Look forward to your support.

Like I said, any questions, comments, or further concerns...shoot me an email at admin@toshidesk.co

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
charlieSeen

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 12:21:56 AM

Good stuff mastertrader. Still see alot of people long term staking...which is good! Grin MTR sell side is so thin it would only take less than 1 btc to take MTR to 150k satoshi!
HegelianCattalactics

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 03:16:26 AM

Good stuff mastertrader. Still see alot of people long term staking...which is good! Grin MTR sell side is so thin it would only take less than 1 btc to take MTR to 150k satoshi!

Personally I am expecting the "summer doldroms" to have a stronger than usual affect on the altcoin environ this year due to cheap oil
and the cycle of interest and demand.

Hence ... making 10% per month over summer is where I will be migrating.
Ever watchful for weak hands and a strong late September.
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 03:50:56 AM

Personally I am expecting the "summer doldroms" to have a stronger than usual affect on the altcoin environ this year due to cheap oil

I couldn't agree more with you George!

Altcoins and Bitcoin will bottom out.

Everyone wants BTC under $200, and until big money get their fills in those areas, things wont turn around.

Like you said, when things do turn and the trend shifts, it will be STRONG...the buy pressure will start weighing in as big money push the market after getting filled under $300 of months and the credible altcoins will follow the upwards trend and rise right along with BTC.

ToshiDesk is also going to weigh in heavy on the buy pressure for MTR specifically. Revenue will be pushed back into the market and provide stability and support. ToshiDesk will also attract new interest in the altcoin market itself. It will be the go to for education, trading, news, etc all in one place paired with new innovative features unique to ToshiDesk.

Social charting is going to blow your minds guys.

Talking to a few guys over on allcryptotalk.com - * in the chat box, and they are loving the ideas behind ToshiDesk and MTR * - they told to make a thread, so I will update this post with the link when thats made.

Also had a team conference tonight with a new company we are establishing a partnership with. I wont release the company name quite yet, but I will say that ToshiDesk will be the first crypto company they partner up with. They are a very well known entity in this space, and the CEO has confirmed that he is granting us all of his resources to help ToshiDesk gain much deserved traction.

The company starts with a "C"  - the 1st person that guesses right, I will personally REWARD 20 MTR!  Cool

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Speedracer

Activity: 136

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:05:43 AM

I couldn't agree more with you George!

Altcoins and Bitcoin will bottom out.

Everyone wants BTC under $200, and until big money get their fills in those areas, things wont turn around.

Like you said, when things do turn and the trend shifts, it will be STRONG...the buy pressure will start weighing in as big money push the market after getting filled under $300 of months and the credible altcoins will follow the upwards trend and rise right along with BTC.

ToshiDesk is also going to weigh in heavy on the buy pressure for MTR specifically. Revenue will be pushed back into the market and provide stability and support. ToshiDesk will also attract new interest in the altcoin market itself. It will be the go to for education, trading, news, etc all in one place paired with new innovative features unique to ToshiDesk.

Talking to a few guys over on allcryptotalk.com - * in the chat box, and they are loving the ideas behind ToshiDesk and MTR * - they told to make a thread, so I will update this post with the link when thats made.

Also had a team conference tonight with a new company we are establishing a partnership with. I wont release the company name quite yet, but I will say that ToshiDesk will be the first crypto company they partner up with. They are a very well known entity in this space, and the CEO has confirmed that he is granting us all of his resources to help ToshiDesk gain much deserved traction.

The company starts with a "C"  - the 1st person that guesses right, I will personally REWARD 20 MTR!  Cool

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Coindesk or cryptsy
HegelianCattalactics

Activity: 145

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 05:18:02 AM

MasterTrader777

Yeah ... we had that talk maybe twice now. I had the privileged of catching almost a half dozen of those megatrend market shifts. (Hence why I am here and exactly why I am in MTR.)

MTR is a ways ahead of the pack on the transition point of value. I don't think so far ahead that it can be of any detriment.
However far enough ahead to get in cheap (which is what I really like.)

With what I have seen so far and the readiness to continue to evolve and make alliances ... I actually expect way more from you guys than you have projected even thus far.
(In two years I am actually expecting to help you acquisition other arenas in this market-space. That is if you don't just do it organically. You know the way I think by now though.)

I just hope I can help you guys keep leveraging market central flow and the pole position of it.
As we discussed; density and traffic always cause real-estate prices to rise.
Digital real-estate just rises faster.
pinkie31

Activity: 300

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 07:35:57 AM

Hoping this surprise company isn't crypsy, they're now involved deeply with paycoin scam.
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2015, 07:38:26 AM

Hoping this surprise company isn't crypsy, they're now involved deeply with paycoin scam.

where was the news for this? ...

#crysx

pinkie31

Activity: 300

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 08:11:47 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.34860.  Cpypst accepted a prime controller (something to do with staking). Accepting anything from that scumbag is dubious at best. Hence the reaction towards crypsy and crypsy themselves trying to worm out of it/save face. Wouldn't go near "big Vern" or his shitty exchange.
jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 09:22:01 AM

Cryptsy is a high class exchange - period. I would be very very happy if MTR lands on Cryptsy.

Many things in life cannot be foreseen. If you as a person are taken by a phisher for example, does not mean you yourself are a scammer or do not have ethics or morals. Or if you as a person put money into a scam and lose it does not make you a scammer.
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 09:33:12 AM

Hello Community,

Just checking back in with you as I said I would tonight.

I personally made a few new friends tonight.

SwingLine ( Owner ) of AllCryptoTalk.com
& Sparked  (Admin)  of AllCryptoTalk.com

Just got done speaking with them for about 2 hours as they asked me every investor minded question in the book!

It felt good, as it's always good to stay fresh on your feet with those sort of conversations.

Moving forward I wanted to let you know I set up another forum thread on www.AllCryptoTalk.com tonight, and it couldn't have been a better idea to do so.

https://allcryptotalk.com/index.php/topic/1585-ann%E2%96%93mtr%E2%96%93mastertradercoin%E2%96%93toshidesk-beta-releasing-in-april%E2%96%93us-company%E2%96%93/

MTR just touched its ATH (147k sats), as we just gained two solid investors, that will be investing long term with ToshiDesk and MTR.

SwingLine has offered me a nice little banner advertising opportunity that I will take him up on. The site has close to 7K users, and everyone in the shoutbox on there loved the ideas behind what ToshiDesk and MTR stands for.

One of the big questions, that I knew was coming was:

Sparked:

[4:27:32 AM] : Okay lets say someone like me me wants to invest 500,000 into this whats the punch line?
[4:27:44 AM] : What is the big draw me in sell?
[4:29:00 AM] : Because that's what a lot of people are missing. What's your big push for huge investors to join your coin and services?

My Reply:

[4:30:29 AM] :Yes I agree, but I can say a lot of that misunderstanding and people not "seeing it yet" - is because is hasn't been done yet,             and they cant paint a picture without the idea playing out in front of them.
[4:30:34 AM] : Almost like a gotta see it to believe it first.
[4:30:37 AM] : But my $500,000 sell to you right now is....
[4:33:57 AM] : ToshiDesk will evolve into the Face of Crypto, and truly set the standard moving forward. MTR and its services will pave the way for bigger and better investment opportunities. ToshiDesk is just one example of the intentions we have for improving the altcoin space, and when more of these projects begin to gain traction, the incentives to invest where the money is will be greater. MTR and ToshiDesk is going to do what it takes to get a head start now, so that in 3 years when Crypto matures..we stand out better than the rest, and capture valuable market share early, netting the best returns for our investors.

I have a pretty good feeling that they like what we have going on, and will keep you guys posted.

I'm just going to keep consistently networking and plan to build a solid investor network behind this project...When ToshiDesk Beta is up and running smooth, not only will more traders be coming around the markets in this fashion, but VC's will also start contacting us asking to get involved. ( Doesn't happen if you never believe it will... ) - MasterTrader777  Cheesy

More Developmental Updates tomorrow.

Enjoy the price rise guys, and keep in mind if you weren't a Phase 1 or 2 Investor..the only way to qualify for Closed Beta Credentials is to own 600MTR...With these guys just buying up the whole book, there isn't much left there to grab.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

PS: The company in which we established a partnership in IS NOT CRYPTSY

Keep Guessing Guys and Gals - First person to guess is getting my lucky 20MTR!!!

charlieSeen

Activity: 241

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 10:18:57 AM

Wow did this just happen!? ^^^^^^ What a sexy cookie with coffee Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Oh and my guess is CryptoCoinNews?
jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 04:02:13 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2015, 04:49:23 PM by jc12345

Coinpayments.net?
Coinkite?
Coinjoin?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: